The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2014, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
simsim87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
1 in 2500 counts of unprotected oral sex leads to hiv

Research has proven that unprotected oral sex with a hiv positive partner leads to hiv in 1 out of 2500 counts. That is quite plausible to get it. Why is everyone still doing it, including legalised brothels?

http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/insite?page=pr-rr-05 (the statistic appeared somewhere in the middle of the page)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Templat..._acquiring_HIV (Wikipedia quoted 0.005%, which is one in 20000 counts)

If every week got ppl strike toto in which the odds is even much lower, I would think every wk sure got ppl kana hiv thru bbbj, so bros out there, for the sake of your families, maybe u shld stop doing bbbj?
Old 20-12-2014, 01:18 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 1 in 2500 counts of unprotected oral sex leads to hiv

Whores do it because customers demand it. If they refuse word will soon spread and their business will drop dramatically.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 20-12-2014, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

If this statistic is true, we won't have so many hiv infected people every single year...

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 21-12-2014, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry bro, a whore might not have the chance to suck so many cocks during her visit to Singapore.

Let say a whore has 10 costumer per day, in her one-month (or two-month) visit, she can at most suck 300 (or 600) cocks. Still it is very much less than 2500, some more not every chengster who the whore sucks got HIV.

So no worry, keep cheonging, fuck more whores!
Old 22-12-2014, 07:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
topgun888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Don't worry bro, a whore might not have the chance to suck so many cocks during her visit to Singapore.

Let say a whore has 10 costumer per day, in her one-month (or two-month) visit, she can at most suck 300 (or 600) cocks. Still it is very much less than 2500, some more not every chengster who the whore sucks got HIV.

So no worry, keep cheonging, fuck more whores!
Isn't it possible that the whore got Hiv before entering sg?
Old 22-12-2014, 08:11 PM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by topgun888 View Post
Isn't it possible that the whore got Hiv before entering sg?
This might happen to those bitches who are not located in the legal brothels, e.g. those who we see in this forum.
Old 23-12-2014, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnnywalk8750 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by topgun888 View Post
Isn't it possible that the whore got Hiv before
entering sg?
Play safer go to legal whores, street walkers will nv know their status.
Old 23-12-2014, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simsim87 View Post
Research has proven that unprotected oral sex with a hiv positive partner leads to hiv in 1 out of 2500 counts. That is quite plausible to get it. Why is everyone still doing it, including legalised brothels?

http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/insite?page=pr-rr-05 (the statistic appeared somewhere in the middle of the page)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Templat..._acquiring_HIV (Wikipedia quoted 0.005%, which is one in 20000 counts)

If every week got ppl strike toto in which the odds is even much lower, I would think every wk sure got ppl kana hiv thru bbbj, so bros out there, for the sake of your families, maybe u shld stop doing bbbj?
No Concrete edvidences shows bbbj can transmit hiv. U shud ask Dr. Tan bout this.
Old 27-12-2014, 03:39 PM
Samster

Edgars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnywalk8750 View Post
Play safer go to legal whores, street walkers will nv know their status.
True enough bro
Old 27-12-2014, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 440 / Power: 17
cumblaster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercumblaster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercumblaster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercumblaster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercumblaster is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hmm..so if I understand those statistics, a girl can blow 2500 HIV positive men before she gets infected.

From MoH website, there are a total of 3741 infected heterosexual males in the whole of Singapore. So basically to get HIV from giving a bj in SG, She would have to service more than 50% of the infected men.

Put that on the national scale, she would have to blow 50% of the males in SG to get infected.

Given those odds, I think she has a better chance of getting cancer than getting hiv from giving a bbbj.
Old 29-12-2014, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumblaster View Post
I think she has a better chance of getting cancer than getting hiv from giving a bbbj.
This is funny.

But a bro has mentioned above, a whore may be infected before entering Singapore. So the chance is still there.

We should also know about the chance of getting HIV by having our cock blown by an infected whore.
Old 29-12-2014, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
This is funny.

But a bro has mentioned above, a whore may be infected before entering Singapore. So the chance is still there.

We should also know about the chance of getting HIV by having our cock blown by an infected whore.
My kind advices is if scared of hiv pls wear a condom.
Old 31-12-2014, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 10
InTheMiddle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks like its better to be capped
Old 01-01-2015, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheMiddle View Post
Looks like its better to be capped
My advice is not to cheong is the best solution, especially those bros who have responsibility to parents, wife, kids, etc. It is not worth at all to risk so many people we love because of few seconds of pleasure.
Old 01-01-2015, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
simsim87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, I just went for my hiv test and was certified clean. To be honest, I did not have a single high risk exposure for one whole year of bonking in 2014. However, I had countless numbers of bbbjs, assuming I cheong once every fortnight, I had probably around 30 counts of bbbjs, hence the paranoia. I can tell u the feeling of being clean is indescribable, probably the greatest present I can get in 2015.

For bros who continue to put urself at risk by doing bbbj, let me just shed some light on this debatable issue. Let me just reiterate again, bbbj is low risk for hiv, NOT no risk. Statistically, you can see that some studies cite 1 in 2500 counts, while others cite lower probabilities. But I would like all bros to ask urself one question, if u r the unlucky one out of the 2500, do u think this low statistic even matter anymore? U can try to deny all u want, claiming how is it possible that u r down wif hiv since the probability is so low, but the sorry fact remains that u r hiv-infected, regardless the statistic. No amount of studies will be able to reverse your status nor bring any comfort to you, may it be 1 in 10000 or 50000. Sorry, you are the unlucky infected one, while the other 2499 escape scot-free.

Besides, for those bros who continue to live in denial and continue to expose urself to bbbj, let me remind you that these studies did not account for factors like ulcers, gum diseases, bleeding sores in mouths. Taking into account all these factors, I would think that the probability can be somehow equivalent to unprotected vaginal sex, sometimes even higher. Let's logically think about this. We often get ulcers, probably once every few months or weeks. When we brush our teeth (which whores like to do before and after session), we occasionally get bleeding gums due to excess force applied.

Last but not least, we fail to remember that whores sometimes do not wash their mouths after cim, meaning to say that the previous customer's fresh cum may be transferred to your dick in the process and infecting you. This means that the whore may not be infected, because her mouth did not have any wound or sore. But u will be infected, because the cum passed through your dick's mucous membrane. The risk here is very real, because I have visited many fls who do not wash their mouths before session, and many times when I arrive at their place, the previous guy just ended their session.

Before I end, lemme remind you that once full blown AIDs occurs, no insurance policy will cover you, since they preclude all illnesses arising from HIV. Hence, you gonna die a horrible death.

So bros, do yourself a favour. No amount of statistic in studies will save your life if you are the unlucky one. At the very least, I can say that i'm hiv-free in 2015, and im gonna stop bbbj once and for all. I'm gonna start this new year on a clean slate. I know I will not let my parents, friends nor my future spouse or children down anymore. 5min of pleasure is not worth a lifetime of discrimination and remorse. Stop bbbj once and for all, get urself tested instead of living in constant paranoia and denial.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1