The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mnjm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Macau Happenings

am heading to macau in sept for bachelors trip, any recommendations for spa or ktv?
Old 16-09-2023, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lurker30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went to my favourite hotel at new orient landmark hotel at Macau . The one spa located inside the hotel had reopened after closed for a few years. So bro who want to visit a new spa this one is your choice. It’s located at the hotel . Level 3. Opening hours 1 pm - 7am. Front door fee about s$300. But it will be waive if u choose girls . If u do not choose girls and just massage and eat food u gave to pay this s$300 . Girl price range from 3000- 6000 mop . Quite pricy but place had renovated so it very comfortable

Last point go at evening time around 6 pm onwards when there are more ladies to choose

Last edited by lurker30; 16-09-2023 at 10:36 PM.
Old 30-09-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

anyone can comment on the quality nowadays, worse than 10 yrs ago or about the same
i know its expensive 5k bill now
Old 06-11-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Iavh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in Macau over this coming weekend?
Old 09-11-2023, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 11
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!

Macau is terribly exp

East castle spa at Casa hotel , entrance hkd 1k+ , girls there hkd 3k-6k excluding 15% tax

18 at golden dragon cheaper at entrance , think hkd 400 , girls there same as Casa

Big boss spa, entrance hkd 500, girls 2k but all is vietbu

Went to a second or third floor one beside Lisboa hotel , entrance also Hkd 500 , but they have theme room which u top up hkd 200

Lineup all vietbu though hkd 2-3k

D1 , impressive lineup like Thailand , but no sauna service , mostly 1.8k - 3k

Would say Macau price is like u go Thailand black caviar or Maria
Old 11-12-2023, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 21
KLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Walking around Londoner (iconic tele booth) around 11pm, happened to see a rather attractive lady. Made eye contact, she approached and offered full service for 1.5k.

Was a sop session
Old 31-12-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
niteverk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Question about payment at saunas.

Do they take international credit cards? Or its surcharged so bad, paying cash is the best option?
Old 05-01-2024, 01:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
expiredbluesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iavh View Post
Anyone in Macau over this coming weekend?
Bro , any recommend after you went ?
Old 05-01-2024, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
niteverk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had my virgin Sauna experience in Macau yesterday night.
Went to Oceania Sauna, 帝湖水疗. This is a less covered Sauna on Cotai, and not on the mainland.
Do call to book before hand to get "member" pricing. Walk in pricing is about 20-30% higher.
Members get one free massage/mosha as well.
They sent a vehicle to pick me up, and I got there about 730pm. Facility is small, abit old, but very well maintained.
Go in, and the locker gals will take off your clothing and give you your towel. The locker gals are very cute, but no service.
Got a mosha from a cute chinese gal from Zhuhai. Cute voice and body, washed me very clean, and her edging HJ was very good. Gets one hard enough without shooting, in preparations for the actual event.
The parade was quite a sight. I think more than 30 gals on hand, with Chinese gals, viets, Japanese and Koreans, Ukranians and Russians. Probably more that was not there,
I was also offered a Jap AV gal, one who had several videos on record. Didn't recognise the name, and could not remember it now to save my life. AV gal will cause you MOP7700, so that's way beyond my budget.
I picked a Szechuan hottie (MOP3900), who apparently worked in SG as a hfj gal. I was upsold by her for a 2nd gal for double fly for another MOP800. Picked a hot Shandong gal.
Double is indeed trouble, with 2 gals servicing you for the waterbed and on the bed. The experience felt very organic, and it was defintely not a mechanical or SOP affair. It was a very active and athletic session. Not a single boring moment at all. Double the cowgal, double the doggy and double missionary later, I was a dead man.
After the session, as I had some time before I had to go, I went to the massage section. There was a really pretty masseuse I was considering, but she did not do foot massages, which I wanted badly. I simply could not survive the thigh massage at this point.
Instead, I was assigned an older vietnam lady, who both trimmed my toe nails, and gave me a very decent foot massage.
Total bill, including some tips to the mosha gal and masseuse, came up to MOP5659. SGD930. Whew... that is the most I have ever spent in one go in my punting life. A local playter was saying that this was "economical", as at other joints, the PRC model would cost you 5k MOP alone, where it was 5.6K for 2 gals, a mosha and a foot massage for this joint.
Crazy what economical is to everyone.
Was it more fun than Singapore, JB or Thailand? Oh yes. The quality and quantity, as well as attitudes of WG is simply something our area we cannot match.
Is the price worth it.... it was good, but I don't think its the sweet spot... Would have ahppily went back the next night if it was cheaper, but hey, Macau is for the high roller, and I just had a taste of what it has offered.
Old 13-01-2024, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1297 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by niteverk View Post
Was it more fun than Singapore, JB or Thailand? Oh yes. The quality and quantity, as well as attitudes of WG is simply something our area we cannot match.
yes attitude is the word. the girls there know that they are there to serve and make customers feel like kings. no such thing as tired ticklish can touch here cannot lick there nonsense. it works there because the girls get fined if there is a customer complain.
Old 13-01-2024, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

quality not as good as pre TikTok days from what I saw
Old 07-02-2024, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jhtravels deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

heading over in a few months — what are the best KTV options in 2024?
Old 09-02-2024, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 9
calmness deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycalmness deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any spa or massage can recommend in Macau. Friendly price
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1