The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2012, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1728 / Power: 19
Ash_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant future
Re: Seoul 'Kiss Room'

At Sinchon currently trying to find the legendary Kiss Room, but my korean suck too badly to find the correct signboard.. Can TS help??

Or are there any other "interesting" places near here?

To the bros who upped me, pls leave your nick so that I can up you back!
Old 17-01-2012, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1728 / Power: 19
Ash_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant future
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Hey bros, anyone has any place to recommend near Sinchon?

To the bros who upped me, pls leave your nick so that I can up you back!
Old 17-01-2012, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
macca is Cool - loads of Potential

Dear All Bro....... i spend 1 hour looking for the KISSING ROOM!!!!!

To make clear the destination:

1) It is at Sinchon Station and NOT Sincheon station. Line 2 have both station at opposite ends.

2) Go to exit 2, DO NOT go to EXIT 3. Once on the ground, walk straight towards Yonsei University.

3) Pizza Hut is a level 2, turn left into the GREEN sign board before PIZZA HUT.

Note: They do not open daily, on some days, they are close, you can call them to check it out. Operating hours is 12noon to 6am daily. I didnt call on my second day and have to go back coz they are close, they gave me a lighter with their number on it.

Another Place to recommend for MILFs lovers.......

Take train to Geongdok station, exit 1

Once on the ground, walk straight and cross the small road..... continue to walk straight. You will start to walk past little shops with PINK signboards.... LOOK inside.

Whats offered to you? 50,000 won for 5 big bottle of beer and snacks, MILF sit beside you and you can do "XXXXX" to her (of coz no sex)..... for more details.... pm me....not too good to reveal too much here. I can only say its damn cheap!

Have fun guys!!!!!!
Old 18-01-2012, 12:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -88 / Power: 0
Greatking has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by niama View Post
any similar establishments in SG?
dream on. ha. ha.
Old 18-01-2012, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 20
Joshzzz is one of the Best!Joshzzz is one of the Best!Joshzzz is one of the Best!

My living room... home theater setup with 50-inch screen, projector, 5.1 speakers, and recliners.

But you have to BYO girl and there's no girl standing around outside.
Lastly, I will have my cam on and watch from another room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatking View Post
dream on. ha. ha.
Old 18-01-2012, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermonkey View Post
Korean Kiss Room review

What is a 'Kiss Room?'

A 'Kiss Room' is normally just exactly that - a room you and a girl are in where you can kiss, grope, fondle and suck everything you did when you got to 2nd base in high school. A response to the 'Prostitution Bill' in Korea that was passed in 2005, it doesn't actually on the face of it sell 'sexual services' as defined by the bill. You basically make out with a girl for an hour.

'Deep Kiss in Sincheon, Seoul'
Directions: Sincheon subway station, line no.2. Take exit 3. Walk up the street towards Yonsei university and turn left after the Adidas store and before the Pizza hut. You will see a blowing sign about 1metre high advertising the place if you go at night time. Go into the alleyway and next to the seafood restaurant, there is a staircase. Go to the 2nd floor. You will notice a beeper sensor buzzing as you walk upstairs. This is to warn the receptionist of cops coming in but is used by the receptionist to prep the girls for a customer.

Cost: 70,000won (about USD $60) for one hour. 100,000 for 'special service.'

I opted for the 70,000 one hour service because I was short on cash.

You are led into a hallway with many rooms, each room has a couch and a large mirror. I sat in my room, which was dimly lit, and waited for my girl. I didn't know what to expect really from the Kiss Room, it was my first time. actually this place used to be a great massage + BBJ +HJ place the previous summer and I was expecting that.

Anyway, my girl comes in, she's maybe 20 years old, college Korean kid, but she looks like she is 15. She spoke English VERY well, which is EXTREMELY unusual, especially for a Korean Working Girl. She sat down next to me on the couch, we made small talk, then i leant in to kiss her. She was very receptive, open mouthed, tongue action.

It was a pretty big turn on and i went hard pretty quick!

Kiss Room Girls actually KISS YOU BACK. Which is refreshing after doing so many PRC freelancers in Sg.

Bit by bit, she takes off more of her clothes, however, she wouldn't take off her skirt or underwear. That must be for the 100,000won package. She also wouldn't suck me off either, which I think must also be part of that package.
She did grope around there and jerked me off a bit too (but not to completion).

Eventually, she got so wet (must be good at kissing and persuasive with my needy requests,lol) that she lay down on her belly while I lifted up the back of her skirt, pulled down her undies and ate her out from behind. Rimmed her asshole (which she said was the first time that has happened to her) and made her cum twice.

So what's the point if you can't CIM? / proceed to FJ, etc

I said to her halfway through that 'This feels just like I'm in High School again!" and she said "That's what everyone says."

And I realized, that is the point of Kiss Rooms - to bring you back to High School before you were courageous enough to use your cock and holding hands and kissing was like getting laid.

I was transported back in time to my High School days (where i was a fat loser who had no confidence to talk to girls) and here I was eating our and pinky shocking a girl (she sooo looked like 15, but she reassured me she was 20) who would've been the hottest girl in High School had she gone to my school.

I could be the cool kid, the kid who finger-banged the hottest girl in high school, the one who had hickies on his neck on Monday morning, the one who got to hold a hot girl's hand during recess and had girls cheer him playing football at lunch.

Don't expect to get laid (actually, maybe that might be in the 100,000won package), or get a bbj, but expect to be transported back to 15 years old and just dominating a willing, supplicant and wanting to be dominated teenage girl again.

It's really worth 70,000won.

Although next time, I;m going to pay 100,000 and see what I get. Lol.
Braddah if her English is that good most likely shes fucking Ang Mohs. Other factor is kissing room you can kiss but have you thought about Herpes transmission especially if she is kissing Ang Mohs who frequently use hookers ie soldiers or sex tourists. Braddah, if I were you I would run rather than be lured into such a crazy situation. Braddah, think with your brain not your dick.
Old 19-01-2012, 07:34 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
fi43125 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thx Supermonkey for the massive knowledge being shared here. To make my contribution here, cut & pasted my report posted to another forum. Hopefully, it is useful to some. It took place back in November last year.

+++++

Apple Massage, Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul

I think this is a new massage place & found it foreigners friendly.

Opposite to the Renaissance Hotel, on the back alley with a huge vertical banner in grey color says "Massage Apple". You can't miss it, trust me.

Walked in & put my limited Korean to work. Obviously I sound not local, & the lady asked me "Japanese?", I replied "Hong Kong". A young man came out from the back with limited English said "ok" & told me the price, KRW210,000 for massage & "play". Cash or credit card w/ 12% extra, well, I came prepared with cash ... did not ask to pick a girl since I don't expect that "privilege" anyways.

He led me to a room, small, clean room in the basement, asked me to shower & dial "0" when finished. Took a quick shower & dial as instructed, someone knocked at the door & came for the proper massage, a typical blind guy who is good & we had a friendly chat. Common topic; music. As the massage came close to the end, he asked me preference on girls (this is not typical & believe that he tried to be helpful).

Waited for another 5mins, & I felt like eternity (as massage before play is not typical too ...). The same man at front desk came, picked my clothing, & asked me to follow him. We went into an elevator, and went in a room. A bigger room than the pervious one, lighted red with fancy furnitures & a big shower area that you can see through it ... a cute KG greeted me in her tube top & smiled at me warmly. The man left my belongings on her bed, said something like "he is from Hong Kong" to the girl, then "have fun" to me, and gone.

The girl is very limited in English but warm to me ... held my hand, poured me a drink, sat next to me, and pecked me on my lips. She undressed herself, and took off my gown. She led me to the bath area & asked me to brush my teeth. She went to the other side & get the shower ready. The proper shower is ok, until the body massage came in the picture. Not the soap land type, just sat me in a chair & she was rubbing me over with her boobs & private. The most exotic move was our private parts rubbing each other in a doggie like position & was so tempted to go raw ...

After the shower, she asked me to stay in bed & waited for her. She came out, turned my over & gave me a good cat bath; wet, gentle, with circular movement big & small over my body, and was so focus on simulating me by licking my ass. She flipped me over & pecked me again. I tried to proceed to DFK, but she backed up with a sweet smile & say "sorry" (noted & understood). She continue & gave me a great bbbj, yes bbbj. I fingered her (ok), and moved her over for 69 (she was ok too), she was wet & definitely not KY ... while we were in 69, she already put a condom on with her skillful oral. We started w/ CG, then lotus, then Mish & I'm done. Her pussy is tight & that's unexpected given she was so "pro" from beginning. We hugged & kissed (still LFK), and I pulled myself out ... and found the condom gone missing .... she rush to shower & came back out said "ok" after awhile (well, which means I need to test after this trip).

After the shower, we sat down in bed & chat w/ help from Naver & Google. Gave me another drink, she offered me a smoke, and asked me not to rush out. After our attempt to chat & chat, she called & the same man came & picked me up. We chat a bit, the front desk lady was a bit concern as I walked out (and I said thank you in Korean with a bow), then she looked relieved & not troubled. Both walked me to the entrance & sent me off w/ a bow. A happy customer.

Name: Ion, but I'm not too sure. I suspect they called a girl over while I was "waiting" with my massage
Face: 3.75/5. A SYT but definite went under knife for a few procedures on her face, i.e. still good looking for the time being as she is young. She said 23.
Body: 4/5 All natural body, smooth but tanned skin, no tattoo, about 5'5" tall, good proportion body.
Service: 5/5. Great service attitude, from undress, to shower, to the act, and farewell.
Skill: 4/5. Definitely a pro.

p.s. I think Apple is new as I saw their flyers on the street near the alley & main street nearby, and I suspect this is one of the reasons they allowed me in (simply need customers)

Bros, pls. keep it foreigners-friendly, should you decided to pay this outfit a visit.

+++++

I went again in early December, and was given the privilege to choose my "own" girl that time. Hope that I will be in Seoul again soon.
Old 19-01-2012, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sian cay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
Braddah if her English is that good most likely shes fucking Ang Mohs. Other factor is kissing room you can kiss but have you thought about Herpes transmission especially if she is kissing Ang Mohs who frequently use hookers ie soldiers or sex tourists. Braddah, if I were you I would run rather than be lured into such a crazy situation. Braddah, think with your brain not your dick.
Hey man, we are here to share info and NOT to judge others. Who the fuck are you to pass judgement on Super Monkey? Do you think Asian punters are "cleaner" than Ang Moh in term of STD? If you do, then you are a retard.

If you want to lower your risk of catching STDs, don't go to whore house - in fact, don't have sex AT ALL and you wont caught any nasty virus or crabs!

If you ever feeling the "urge", you can always pay a visit to Mrs. Palmer and her five daughters...

Let Super monkey shares his experience "unabridged" - I don't give a damn whether he's wearing rain coat or roaming free while attending her vegie patch. If both parties agree to have sex under a certain terms and conditions, then there's no problem. Whatever agreement they might have, it's really none of my business and it certainly none of your business either!

You certainly were not thinking with your brain when you wrote your response, dickhead!
Old 20-01-2012, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sian cay View Post
Hey man, we are here to share info and NOT to judge others. Who the fuck are you to pass judgement on Super Monkey? Do you think Asian punters are "cleaner" than Ang Moh in term of STD? If you do, then you are a retard.

If you want to lower your risk of catching STDs, don't go to whore house - in fact, don't have sex AT ALL and you wont caught any nasty virus or crabs!

If you ever feeling the "urge", you can always pay a visit to Mrs. Palmer and her five daughters...

Let Super monkey shares his experience "unabridged" - I don't give a damn whether he's wearing rain coat or roaming free while attending her vegie patch. If both parties agree to have sex under a certain terms and conditions, then there's no problem. Whatever agreement they might have, it's really none of my business and it certainly none of your business either!

You certainly were not thinking with your brain when you wrote your response, dickhead!
Fuxx off. Azz bite!
Old 20-01-2012, 03:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe realestateguy and jameschong are related since they both in the same field.
Old 20-01-2012, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Maybe realestateguy and jameschong are related since they both in the same field.
Bro FGG,
Flame ON.
Old 20-01-2012, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent_do View Post
Bro FGG,
Flame ON.
Har....you know them too ?
Old 20-01-2012, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Har....you know them too ?
Yup, they so flamous in the SBF, sure every brudder know 1....kekekeke
Old 21-01-2012, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

wat is DFK?
Old 21-01-2012, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 20
Joshzzz is one of the Best!Joshzzz is one of the Best!Joshzzz is one of the Best!

Haha, flamous? New fun play on flame and famous? Cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent_do View Post
Yup, they so flamous in the SBF, sure every brudder know 1....kekekeke

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1