The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2014, 05:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
haagendazs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Big fan of Yi tiao long services. Any possible directions or address to this house?

Never been to Geylang before. I have only tried calling fl to hotel room while I was in sg previously.
Old 12-04-2014, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by haagendazs View Post
Big fan of Yi tiao long services. Any possible directions or address to this house?

Never been to Geylang before. I have only tried calling fl to hotel room while I was in sg previously.
Easiest way is to take a cab. If u r driving, drive along Guillimard road,look for lorong 20, turn in. Last house on the right row of 1st block of terrace houses with an automatic swing door.
Old 13-04-2014, 11:39 PM
Samster

nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For the spirit of sharing, here comes the full FR..

Hot Suger Pie Student Look-alike Babe!

WL : Li Li
House: L2041
Home: SiChuan
Ht/Wt: 156m/43kg

Looks (7/10): Li Li belonged to the sweet suger pie student look type. Not the pretty sexy chiobu type, you get what I mean, imho? Some says pretty but it was debatable depending on individual’s perception and attraction towards beauty. She has big sparkling eyes, small nose and mouth. Long black hair which she bunned up and exposed her small rounded face. At 1.56m, she was considered quite short. Body fats were visible at tummy and thighs. Not the slim leggy type. But her key assets were her jade white B-cup boobs with small eraser size pinkish tits and her super smooth jade white skin. Oh, her ass was fleshy, curvy & huge. Great for doggie.

Boobs (7/10): B-cupper, creamy smooth squeezable soft boobs with eraser size pink tits. I had a good time sucking and licking her tits until they hardened and turned bright red.

Bath (5/10): Nothing much happened here. The usual soap rubba front and back. Perhaps because of the Yi Tiao Long house/service, this part was shortened.

Water Bath (7.5/10): This part she had done well. After the bath, she asked me to lay down on the bed first while she prepared the water bath. She rinsed the black rubber mattress and turned on the heater and water. When it was ready, she invited me to come in and lay on my front onto the rubber mattress floated on the warm water bath. She used her boobs and tits to rubba my back from toe to head. When she reached my neck, I could feel her heavy breaths. Panting from her physical actions and at the same time uttered sweet sensuous moans. She licked my neck and ears, very shiok….Next she asked me to turn around and she did the same thing on my front. But the difference was, instead of using her frontal boobs to massage, she used her ass and pussy to rubba rubba my body from chest to toe. When her ass approached very close to my face, I had a wonderful view of her ass crack and pussy gyrating in front of me. Damn shiok… When her body was rubbing against my dick, I felt it stiffened up and under pressure of her body weight. A bit stressful for my dick at this point.

Cat Bath (7/10): I laid down on my front first. She used sucking and painting technique on my back from toe to neck. Next, turned around, she did the same except I got the see her curvy ass and soft boobs bouncing around in the mirror as she cat bathed me. What a delightful sight! I buay tahan liao. When her ass was pointing towards my face as she was cbj me, I grabbed hold of her ass, lowered it and painted her sweet pinkish pussy until it was dripping wet with her cunt juices on my face….

Painting (7/10): Her pussy was small and tight, light pink in colour, with neatly trimmed pubic hairs. Painted her during the cat bath, very shiok…

CBJ (6.5/10): She used 0.03 cd which was a poor substitue for bbbj, though it was better than ordinary cd. She performed alternate half and full shaft cbj on me. Not as good feeling compared to bbbj. She licked and poked her tongue on my meateus (dick head opening) as if trying to pry it open. Numbness but shiok feeling….

FJ (6.5/10): We started with cowgirl position for a dozen trusts. Switched to folding chair and bonked for a short burst of another dozen trusts before going for the standing postion where I grabbed her big round ass and pumped her in the air until she cried for me to release her as the pressure of holding her ass was tearing open her ass crack… hahaha…(maybe she hinted me to AJ her?) She then suggested me to bonk her in doggie position instead. I did and pump non-stop until no yesterday, today and tomorrow…. On the final assault before I unloaded in her, I reached out and grabbed her 2 boobs and squeezed them hard. It was like a home run, ‘touch down’ feeling…hahaha…

Frenching: NA

GFE (5/10): She was able to hold your attention, but I must say overly done. The whole mood was spoilt by her non stop talking about her prone to heatiness & sore throat and problem on sharing of meals with her colleagues, etc. I'm not sure if she talks about the same thing to all her clients. She would have done better if she could focus more professionally on the service. If she wants to engage a conversation, it should be focused more on the client than herself, like asking how the client feels, etc.

RTF: Not for a while until she learn french or stop talking so much. I was thinking.. if she can speak french, that would have stopped her from talking nonsense and hence would be a perfect ang pai WL in GL..
Old 13-04-2014, 11:41 PM
Samster

No Nonsense Shy Guo Su Xian (Ann Kwok) Look-alike Silent Killer!

Not getting enough sextisfaction from Li Li, I went on for Bobbi after resting for about half an hour...

WL : Bobbi
Home: Forgot to ask (she was so soft spoken)
Ht/Wt: 157m/43kg

Looks (7/10): This WL was exactly opposite of Lili. She had hardly spoken a few words! Her face looked 40% like guo su xian. Long fake eye lashes with wide smily sensual mouth. I couldn't resist but to steal a kiss or 2 here & there. She didn't object outright but I can sense her reluctance as she tried to turn her heads sideways when I tried to kiss her. Sigh! She was darker than Lili, abt 1.57m and some body fats visible at tummy & upper arms. Her ass was also very fleshy & curvy.

Boobs (6.5/10): Her boobs were B cup with 50c size brown tits. Slight bruises were visible above her boobs. She said she got them a day ago. I didn’t kaypo to ask how she got them. (guess could be occupational hazzard from some rough cheongsters or perverts….? nvm). I didn’t dare to suck hard on them or squeeze them but just light kisses as I afraid I might hurt her.

Painting (6.5/10): Her pussy was tight & darker pink with thick soft flabs. Painting was allowed and I painted her red for a while.

Frenching (6/10): No outright reject but relunctant. I didn’t insist but just some light lip kissings.

Bath (5/10): Nothing happened here, same as with LiLi.

Water bath (6.5/10): Her skill at the water bath was not as good as LiLi but the plus points were her bbbj in the water bath.

BBBJ (7/10): Pretty decent bbbj. 1 round in the water bath and 2 rounds during cat bath. Very sextisfying…Full throttle shaft sucking actions.

Cat Bath (7/10): As she did not talk much at all, unlike Li Li, she made full use of her time to concentrate and please me by performing her job well. I felt sextified duirng this session with her, especially her 2 rounds of bbbj for me… shioooook…ah!

FJ (8/10): Similarly, we had more time doing fj instead of wasting time on useless conversations. As this was my 2nd fj within 2 hours, I had to pump her really hard and long to cum. She was very accommodating & moaned really high (not like those fake type) when I pumped her in many positions in rapid fire type. It was like running a marathon! We had standing bonk with her legs wrapped around my waist and my hands holding her big curvy ass, for quite a long time as I felt she got the hang of it. Her moaning was the shy, soft moaning type. But I could feel her breathing quicken as I pumped harder and quicker vertically into her sweet pussy... My final bonk position was missionary where I tore open her 2 legs wide open, holding her angles firmly and rapid fire into her sweet target...like a machine gun, until I ran out of bullets!

GFE (5/10): Almost non existence. Always shy and looking down, no eyes contact throughout. If you like a shy babe (like a virgin type), this lass is definitely for you.

RTF: Not for the time being as there are more WLs coming onboard …..spoilt for choice liao.
Old 23-04-2014, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Curry818 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi , is xiatian still working at yitiaolong? Tx
Old 23-04-2014, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curry818 View Post
Hi , is xiatian still working at yitiaolong? Tx
go to the cat150 telephone thread, locate the number, pick up the phone, call and ask.

http://samsforum.com/showthr...=321246&page=8

That's the most reliable way to find out.
Old 24-04-2014, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Curry818 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tx. Will do
Old 05-05-2014, 05:26 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Keke @ WH1612

Surprised that there's no mention of the March newbies from this house so had decided to write a short FR on a girl I tried from here.

There are quite a few nice busty girls in this house currently, with one I recall who resembles Lynn Hung to a certain extent, and her name is Mei Na if I recall correctly - tallest in the house I think. I have yet to try her but wonder if any one has FR on her or other busty beauties in this house.

Any way, when I visited this house, it was busy and all the girls were taken up. The boss asked me to take a look at the screen to make my selection. There were about 6 or 7 girls on offer and at least 4 of them seem to be c-cup from what I enquired. There is a d-cup girl here too who is quite nice looking, but I forgot her name.

In the end I chose this slightly tanned young girl called Ke Ke who resembles Korean actress Lee Yoo Ri by about 50% to me, as per the picture below.

Cut long story short, this girl has tanned skin with B or C-cup boobs and stands at about 1.6m. Her naked body is a lovely sight, and she reminds me of a mix between previous Nana 1803 and Cong Cong 2038 that type of sweet tanned young thing...

In the room, some gfe was dispensed as she did her best to warm me up with a French kiss at the door before taking off my shirt, belt, pants and shoes. I could not stop fondling her lovely natural young boobs

As usual with this house, Yi Tiao Long water bed service in the shower. Her skills are somewhat weak still and need improvement if she is to match former ang pais like Jing Jing or Lulu. It's passable and well, nice to see a tanned young body rubbing up to me like one of those sentosa beach babes.

On the bed, she did a nice ticklish cat bath and then followed by AR where she bite onto this small round piece of thing to poke my asshole instead of using her tongue - it still felt damn good as she moved quite well with this small too of her though I would prefer she used her soft tongue instead.

Flip over and time for BBBJ - this is her weakest point and needs much improvement. Too mechanical for my liking but it still made my dick hard enough after some time.

The best part for this girl is fucking her hard till she screams - reminds me somewhat of banging former han han 0819. She was biting me, legs kicking in the air, nails clawing my back, very wild and hot... juices flowing freely as she enjoyed a good banging. We did all the usual positions - missionary, girl on top, doggy, etc. Of course, frenching all the way and I love pulling her wavy hair...

If you like young busty tanned SYT like those sentosa beach babes, similar to the picture below and like nana 1803, cong cong 2038, han han 0819 that type, do give her a try.

Will attempt to write more on the other gems in this house when I had tried them. There are at least 3 other girls here that I am going to try soon when I have time to. apart from the bevy of busty babes, there is also a fair young looking petite syt called xue er that also caught my eye.

Look forward to more FRs from others on the girls at this house.

Old 07-05-2014, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
wildfantacy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros... Anyone know whr which house provides massage services? Besides the fj part... Am a greenhorn... Sorry..
Old 06-08-2014, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros.

So YTL are at L0819, WH1612, WH1619, L2041...correct?

Which one is the best so far?

Thanks. (Had never tried this type of service before...)
Old 06-08-2014, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 16
johnhermit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnhermit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnhermit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnhermit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnhermit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCong View Post
Hi bros.

Hmm

L0819, WH1612 i feel is yes
L2041.... no ass rim leh... So i dun feel is YTL
WH1619 i never go before...
Old 10-08-2014, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat28 View Post
No Nonsense Shy Guo Su Xian (Ann Kwok) Look-alike Silent Killer!

Not getting enough sextisfaction from Li Li, I went on for Bobbi after resting for about half an hour...

WL : Bobbi
Home: Forgot to ask (she was so soft spoken)
Ht/Wt: 157m/43kg

Looks (7/10): This WL was exactly opposite of Lili. She had hardly spoken a few words! Her face looked 40% like guo su xian. Long fake eye lashes with wide smily sensual mouth. I couldn't resist but to steal a kiss or 2 here & there. She didn't object outright but I can sense her reluctance as she tried to turn her heads sideways when I tried to kiss her. Sigh! She was darker than Lili, abt 1.57m and some body fats visible at tummy & upper arms. Her ass was also very fleshy & curvy.

She looks like Ann Kwok 40+?
Old 10-08-2014, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
akan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud of

Last FR for LiLi (2041) is on May 2014, is she still around?
Old 10-08-2014, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by akan88 View Post
Last FR for LiLi (2041) is on May 2014, is she still around?
I believe this top syt babe should still be around. But to double confirm, go to the cat 150 house telephone thread, find 2041 number and call them to check.

I paste the 2041 number here for your convenience: 6744-0929

For such queries in future, best to just go to the cat 150 house telephone thread, call the respective house number to ask if the girl in question is still around: :http://samsforum.com/showthr...=321246&page=9

This is the most accurate way and to avoid any confusion or misinformation through hearsay.
Old 17-08-2014, 04:02 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCong View Post
Hi bros.

i prefer the bath tub, big spacious room & toilet, and the big screen tv playing jap av movie when I am bonking my fav wls

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
She looks like Ann Kwok 40+?
maybe he is trying to say she looks like ann kok when ann is in her 20s i beg to differ, i don't find bobbi resembles ann kok la

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1