The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 01-11-2014, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
jeremyl118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC View Post
This is what I struggled with in my virgin trip......in other places I have been to, LT is at least 8 hours (until morning), so you sleep with girl until morning.

Here, I was quoted much shorter hour for LT. 6,000 baht for 4 hours + bar fine + LD + drinks work out very, very expensive on per hour basis!
not only that, they want you to pay for their taxi when they leave ur room and ask for tips..
Old 01-11-2014, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
jeremyl118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post

For Bro Jeremy, ST/LT of 3K/6K is overpriced for agogo bars. Standard tourist rates should be 2.5/5K these days. Once a while, the girls are willing to bargain down to 2/4K, if it's a really slow day. Maybe cos of Halloween, all the girls want to go party, so not in the mood of finding customers...I don't know. I've given up trying to understand thai bar girls. If they not interested, no point paying to make them interested. Definitely wouldn't get GFE this way.

When still a newbie, overpaying is quite standard. Take it as payment for experience. However, there are many other alternatives of getting cheaper ST/LT. It means exploring the less touristy places (but need to speak some thai), or lower your expectations of the type of girls you are looking for.
Hi bro, you seem experienced , I know it is overpriced.. I checked the rates as per mentioned by samsters here and also my friends , but honestly, 3 hours of soi cowboy and nana plaza, I did not manage to find one to my liking within these price. Not only that the hours which I hear that are usually till morning 8am, where you can have breakfast in hotel with the girl and probably have another bonk are not even an option, 4hours = LT, they quoted. Not 1, 2, but all.

And you know when u want to negotiate or even TALK with a Lady, u need to pay for a drink, otherwise they will just stand so fucking far away, when u signal, they signal u back asking for a drink, shake your head and they wont even move an inch.

I think the amount of LD and also my drink accumulate to more than 1000bath, which makes me just want to get over it, you know what I mean?
Old 01-11-2014, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyl118 View Post
Hi bro, you seem experienced , I know it is overpriced.. I checked the rates as per mentioned by samsters here and also my friends , but honestly, 3 hours of soi cowboy and nana plaza, I did not manage to find one to my liking within these price. Not only that the hours which I hear that are usually till morning 8am, where you can have breakfast in hotel with the girl and probably have another bonk are not even an option, 4hours = LT, they quoted. Not 1, 2, but all.

And you know when u want to negotiate or even TALK with a Lady, u need to pay for a drink, otherwise they will just stand so fucking far away, when u signal, they signal u back asking for a drink, shake your head and they wont even move an inch.

I think the amount of LD and also my drink accumulate to more than 1000bath, which makes me just want to get over it, you know what I mean?
Unfortunately, the only way to talk and negotiate with an agogo girl is by buying her a drink. LD do add up, esp if you can't make up your mind. If you can't find someone in 3 hrs of Nana and SC, I suspect that you are looking for the "ang pai" types (in terms of looks). These kinds rarely go out for LT, unless you are a regular. As mentioned before, they earn more from LDs and STs than going LT with you. If you are damn lucky, maybe these ang pais don't feel like working, so willing to go LT with you because you offer to bring them go clubbing etc. But whether they will stay till 6am is another story.

The question is why do you want a girl to stay till 8am with you? Many of these girls have other 'commitments' ie. need to go back feed dog, make b'fast for their bf or family etc, or they have go back sleep cos they can't sleep in stranger's room. Even with my regulars (long time ago), they will often ask to go back before 6am for these reasons.

If you are looking for a companion to keep you company during daytime as well, you prob have better luck with Thermae. While many of Thermae girls have full-time day job, they have holiday too. So you can always exchange numbers, ask them if they interested in LT and keeping you company the night before their holiday break. You will have a higher chance of success than with agogo girls.
Old 01-11-2014, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

It's a demand and supply issue. Anyway it's just a fuck, u can get it from massage too. Don't dwell too much in agogo. Believe me, you will get better deals if you are not desperate and comb around. They need your business more than you need them.
Old 01-11-2014, 05:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Bangkok Entertainment Costs

Quote:
Chionging in BKK is still cheaper than China, but more ex than Philippines. For first timers, just need to be careful not to be fleeced. I still find chionging in BKK the most interesting.... there's so many mongering places to go and within close proximity. Don't need to be Jedi knight, just need to make sure don't let small head rule big head.
No country can fight China's KTVs and Saunas.

Don't need to be Jedi Knight but can be like droids follow the experience Jedi Knights around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
pay the bill first. (membership bill, table bill, mummy LDs n LDs for ur gal)
how to determine how many LDs u suppose to give ur gal?
example: u go at 12am n decide to leave at 3am.. so total LDs for each gal is abt 6 LDs.. dun forget each gal who sit with u will get a start up LDs of 3-5? hope u understand wat I mean.

do not let them hold the bill until end of the day, u will not be able to remember wat u have order.. tipping is up to u whether u wan to give or not.. nobody will force u..
Bro jimfairy if every customer is like you then you'll make the service provider's job so much easier.
When you make people's job easier, they'll reciprocate.
Haha but not in China must kena F then can get things done.

What you did is damn steady.
The hostesses know their income is secured for the whole night.
Everyone got face.
Win win for all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Those green or a bit experience mongers coming to Bangkok, just be prepared to spend lots of money to sexify yourself. Bangkok sex entertainment is getting ridiculous expensive. Much more expensive than SG. It is because the whole world perceives cheap sex in Bangkok....

All mongers come dun mind spending, pushing the price heads north. Most dickheads come to Bkk, desperate cannot find a good bonk and when ger asks 3 ST, 6k LT, dickhead will go for it, soon street smart Thai gers will ask for this price.

For regulars or those staying in Thailand, no way will we spend 200 SGD for these ladies.
As I've said many times before Bangkok is no longer cheap any more from standard of living to entertainment.

The problem with those who come online and complain about getting ripped off only have themselves to blame.
Some guys want people to be their free tour guide but too cheapskate to even buy a meal in appreciation.
If can't even bothered to buy a meal then engaging professional hold hand service to help them save money is even out of the question for these cheapskates.

Let these people be and pay tuition fees to learn it the hard way.
Old 01-11-2014, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Unfortunately, the only way to talk and negotiate with an agogo girl is by buying her a drink. LD do add up, esp if you can't make up your mind.
Totally agree with bro atoll... that is why after 2 hours of hunting at AGG if I cannot find a lady of choice I will sua tio. Otherwise money spent on beer and LDs can amount to a reasonable ST rate
Old 01-11-2014, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Yep , abit sad..

Well, I am definately new to this agogo stuff, if anyone can recommend places where I wouldnt be ripped off, I would go there. of course looking for good looks as usual.
I suggest you take a short road trip to Pattaya.There are about 100 gogos in Pattaya and you are less likely to be ripped off.
Soi Cowboy is a real waste of time..and money. If just for the experience ..sure. Nana Plaza has too many Ladyboys for my comfort.
Old 01-11-2014, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
guy_edwin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
y expected bill is 8k?

member 6k
ld for 2 person from 12-3.30am- 2x6LDs= 3000bht ( wat abt start up LDs for each gal)
mummy lds?
mixtures is a killing.. u nv know hw many nam bao or coke is use when u drink ur whiskey.. mixture is abt 100bht each..
concocted cocktail- 640bht..
add up is abt 11k,, nothing wrong with it...

my humble advise to u is.. next time when u go to a Gclub, try to find a place where mixtures is free.

pay the bill first. (membership bill, table bill, mummy LDs n LDs for ur gal)
how to determine how many LDs u suppose to give ur gal?
example: u go at 12am n decide to leave at 3am.. so total LDs for each gal is abt 6 LDs.. dun forget each gal who sit with u will get a start up LDs of 3-5? hope u understand wat I mean.

do not let them hold the bill until end of the day, u will not be able to remember wat u have order.. tipping is up to u whether u wan to give or not.. nobody will force u..
hope tis answer ur question.. btw im a newbie too 55555
Thanks for the tips Bro.

Thing is, I didn't know there was such a thing as start up lds. Guess it was prorated into my bill at the end.

Know about the mixer charges from my clubbing time at bkk so asked beforehand and was told that it's free.

As I said, it was my first time at a gclub and I made it a point to keep myself perfectly sober and to remember every single shit that we ordered. Well noted on the payment first advise..

Thanks again!
Old 01-11-2014, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 14
steven99 is one of the Best!steven99 is one of the Best!steven99 is one of the Best!

Any Bros check out today new opening Honey in sukhumvit soi 33?
Old 01-11-2014, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
MikeC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I know what you mean and I have the same bloody experience. Everytime you call a girl and negotiate, she ordered drink. I kept on checking my tab and do self calculation whether I hv enough to go back to sing!
Old 01-11-2014, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I know what you mean and I have the same bloody experience. Everytime you call a girl and negotiate, she ordered drink. I kept on checking my tab and do self calculation whether I hv enough to go back to sing!
AGG bar like this want lah... if you prefer to save all the misc expenses on drinks, bar fine etc then go to Thermae, Soapys or MPs lah.. one fixed price,choose the lady and finish the deed. You wouldnt kp the lady at the establishment also wouldnt kp. Win win for all .
Old 02-11-2014, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Never cater enough budget? Well, a hardcore newbie chiongster have to cater about 9-10K baht per night. How did I come up with this figure? See below:

Option 1 (MP+Agogo+Nightclub)
Go Nataree in daytime: 2600 baht
Go Agogo bar at night: 5000baht LT+600baht BF +600baht drinks
Go Clubbing with girl (split 1 bottle+mixer with 3 friends): 1000baht
Streetside Lunch and dinner: 200baht
Total = 10K baht

Option 2 (MP+Thermae+Clubbing)
Go Midtier MP: 3200-3700 baht
Go Thermae for ST: 2000-2500baht (own hotel)
Go clubbing + Afterhour club: 1500baht
Pick up ST at afterhour club: 2000-2500baht
Streetside lunch and dinner at Huai Kwang: 600 baht
Total= 9.3-10.8K baht

Option 3 (MP+G Club+Kapoo)
Go Nataree: 2600baht
Go G-Club: 4000-5000baht (shared membership with friends)
Go late night kapoo: 2000-2300baht (B2B+HJ)
Lunch and Dinner: 600 baht
Total=9.2-10.5K baht

Take your pick!
Old 02-11-2014, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!

Quote:
She can't order LD without your permission. You can always tell her that you will buy her LD if a price for ST can be agreed upon. But then, she may think you as miserly and decline to go with you for ST at any price.

Do note that agg dancers has a LD quota to fulfilled. Additionally some agg bars has the rule that the dancer can only be BFed after a minimum of 2 LDs.

And finally, some agg bars have the policy that the dancers cannot sit with the customer for more than 5 min unless a LD is bought.

So there.

It appears agg bar owners are contriving every which way to antagonise patrons by devising all their silly customer-hostile rules.
Old 02-11-2014, 03:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Cheong Budget

Quote:
Option 1 (MP+Agogo+Nightclub)
Go Nataree in daytime: 2600 baht
Go Agogo bar at night: 5000baht LT+600baht BF +600baht drinks
Go Clubbing with girl (split 1 bottle+mixer with 3 friends): 1000baht
Streetside Lunch and dinner: 200baht
Total = 10K baht

Option 2 (MP+Thermae+Clubbing)
Go Midtier MP: 3200-3700 baht
Go Thermae for ST: 2000-2500baht (own hotel)
Go clubbing + Afterhour club: 1500baht
Pick up ST at afterhour club: 2000-2500baht
Streetside lunch and dinner at Huai Kwang: 600 baht
Total= 9.3-10.8K baht

Option 3 (MP+G Club+Kapoo)
Go Nataree: 2600baht
Go G-Club: 4000-5000baht (shared membership with friends)
Go late night kapoo: 2000-2300baht (B2B+HJ)
Lunch and Dinner: 600 baht
Total=9.2-10.5K baht
This is rich man budget!
Old 02-11-2014, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheong Budget

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
This is rich man budget!
His spending is mine in maybe a month. Nowadays, I buy Chang, 6 cans about 130THB including a packet of ice from Tesco and drink at home. If boring then walk to the beer garden for a jug of Chang beer at about 200thb including ice.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1