The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-11-2014, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Batam Info Thread

Hahaha!!! SEAJ is a clone of mine....as you all know, I am a conman....be careful...you will lose millions of dolla...oh...rupiahs...he is ...oh...I am just writing a lot to psycho you....don't fall to the traps...hehe!!!!
Old 18-11-2014, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
This just confirms that you ain't gonna turn into any kind of agent anytime soon! Ooops!

I've seen the meekest, non-drinking/smoking/carousing mice turn into party animals within a ridiculously short period of time at the "guidance" of agents. So easy to make zeroes to think they're heroes.... whilst robbing them blind! LOL

SEAJ
haha.. don't be paranoid.

we are all out to enjoy, just ignore all these ppl and have fun. have a wanton mee on me. next time.
Old 18-11-2014, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psam View Post
haha.. don't be paranoid.

we are all out to enjoy, just ignore all these ppl and have fun. have a wanton mee on me. next time.
Paranoid?? Who? ME?? MOI??!! Say WHAT???!!!

Listen to what I think I just now figured out! That anytime a discussion on a thread casts an unfavorable light/spotlight the nefarious practices of certain baddies, they and their clones would just bombard the thread and push the discussion back into the background! And their acolytes and goons would also be cajoled to doing the same thing and make exhortations like ”let’s get back to the topic etc.”

So…… how’s THAT for paranoia??!! Am just waiting for them to do the same here!!

But…perhaps NOT! As familiar as Batam is to most here – especially with nono’s guide – I’d think that there would not be too many agents operating this market. And I don’t think that Batam taxi drivers would also be Samsters!

Really got to hand it to them – they ARE so good at what they do!!
Ha Ha Ha Ha - Really LMFAO!!

SEAJ
Old 18-11-2014, 04:08 PM
Samster

Bro SEAJ,

Personally, I would not spend too much time on clones or agents, this forum is full of them. It is good that you hilighted the problem and I learnt a few things from your posts.

For me, I just concentrate on enjoying myself and understand that visiting Batam / FL / ML is a hit or miss affair, out of my 2 visit to Batam it is generally a good experience but that does mean it will be good next time. in any case I will make the most out of it.
Old 18-11-2014, 04:11 PM
Samster

My idea of a good batam trip.

1. take a break and enjoy.
2. enjoy the company (if with friends)
3. massage (clean or otherwise - very important)
4. food.
5. sex.
6. explore.

hence I am always happy going to batam.

cheers.
Old 18-11-2014, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hey nono – kudos to you for being able to simplify and distill your action/motivation through your “7 sins” test. Great to be able to keep everything nice and simple.
I prefer to keep things simple. Most times during travelling, looking at things with a simple mindset makes one looks vulnerable,but you knew it yourself,with all the dangers awaiting,being vigilante is definitely essential. I know smoking is bad for health,but yet i still smoke...lol. See that? I know it isnt good,but yet i still continue to do what's not good for myself. Likewise for "babies",they have been told (or will be in future by your no.1 to no.5),but if they chose to turn a deaf ear to it,he/she only has themselves to blame.

Quote:
Unfortunately though, NOT everything can be so simple as most human beings/each of our own individual lives are just too complex. Without delving deeply into your 7 Sins, I already see that altruism is excluded from things (although of course it’s NOT a sin) that can get you into trouble.

And this is what is so sinister, as these conmen prey on the good-nature of most people; good nature that somehow or other comes all too easy when mongering is involved.
Totally agree with you on this part. There should always be a balance to an action. "Altruism" can turn out hypocritical if it went off balance in the eye of those who ENVY.

If i am the Viet guy at Sim Lim Sq,i wouldnt want to ever step into the same building to buy things again if given a choice. Lesson learned.

Quote:
Errr..... no, it don't bother me, not in the least bit actually.

The reason I brought it up is just to highlight the prevalence of such posts and thinking on SBF.
Good to know that you arent the least bit bothered by people of such, bro.You have a good heart and comes with good intention,otherwise you wouldnt have spend time explaining to me your no.1 to no.5. And with this,i sincerely thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicornboy View Post
So each time whenever newbies from here asked to tag along with him, this senior would only oblige if newbies willing to sponsor ferry ticket. Very upfront. Thats his style. Bottom lines is theres no such thing as free lunch.
Thank you for sharing bro,i think i know who you are referring to. Been reading this thread several times to extract information. I believe he's a good guy,doing things his style. He's opening himself to the public forum with his fee of a ferry ticket to Batam if one intend to tag along with him,and he didnt hide his intention.

You just reminded me in one of earlier post before my virgin trip to Batam,i make an offer of paying HALF the ferry ticket fee,but was ignored by everyone...lol. Back then i gather all necessary info in this thread with the encouragement of bro JOGK,bro AV_lover,bro Naka and bro Tiuminator to step into Batam ALONE for the 1st time.

There is no such thing as a Free Lunch,totally agree with this point,and in my 1st trip to Batam,i pay my due "extras" on the chopping board for it. But being PRIDE-ful after i return from my virgin trip ,i tell myself i am going to tweet the current situation. I have been on the chopping board,and other newbies SHOULD NOT follow in my foot steps,and being in the status as a newbie to Batam,i have the opportunity to stand from a newbie point of view to look at things and write my experience down as summaries ,which slowly form a guide in close accordance to the platform done by bro Baby in the Tg Balai thread,and then i bookmark it down. And they are FREE for all who wish to visit Batam alone and/or for those w/o experience.

After these summaries and guides are done,i am faced with another challenge. This thread is too popular,my guides and summaries get sink to the bottom of the thread in a matter of days,so i bookmarked the MOST IMPORTANT on my signature for easy reference. And also,in every post i made in this thread,i refrained from writing non-batam related stuffs,i control the number of posts i made and try to reply to everyone in one single posting (it prevent wastage of posts too),so that anyone can just click on my Nick and search for all my postings easily.

1. With the guides,newbies stand lesser chance to get chop hence lessen their chance to spoil the market.

2. When newbies lessen their chance to get chop,the market price be it taxis ,hotels or girls, is one way or another being controlled. Most importantly,they become more confident too.

3. The most part of the guide is build on this thread's FAQ,so it also lessen the very basic questions where most seniors previously hates to keep answering them again and again. (it minimise zapping as well)

4. Minus-ing the very basic questions,newbies begin to ask more "intelligent" questions and seniors feel more oblige to answer them.

5. When seniors answer more "intelligent" questions,everyone gets to learn more ,gets to try out new things in Batam and eventually we all can grow together when this thread progress during sharing of FRs or summaries.

6. And i can also see most lazy newbies who refuse to read/search are being referred to my guides instead of having to spend time to answer them again and again.

With all the Guides,Summaries and incomplete Map readily available on a platter now, i can go to Batam without knowing the Indo language or Malay language,i dont see why any newbie couldnt. What they ultimately lack of is only one thing...it's call COURAGE. If one is clever enough,he/she can use his/her tourist status to become an advantage during travelling too.

The difference between the bro who charge and me who didnt charge is,...if he charge a fee,he is more or less committed to guide the newbie all the way...whereas i dont charge,so i can drop the newbies off halfway during the trip if i am unhappy.I wont feel committed or be afraid to reject anyone who travel with me at all since i dont charge or make money out of the trip. Already state in my itinerary before,"Satisfaction is not Guaranteed" and that i did emphasise that i am too new and not qualify to be a guide in Batam,hehehe... see the difference here between paying and not paying? The difference between accepting payment and not accepting payment?

As for what do i gain when i travel with or without people tagging along. I will state in my itinerary that its a learning trip. I am at Batam to collect information with or without frens tagging. And for ferry ticket,i earned them everytime i bought 2 <censored> at S$100 each at lucky plaza,bring it to Sillypore and sell them to my colleagues at S$125 each. Easy!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 18-11-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
…. Personally, I would not spend too much time on clones or agents, this forum is full of them. It is good that you hilighted the problem and I learnt a few things from your posts.

For me, I just concentrate on enjoying myself and understand that …...
Many thanks for your kind words. I really appreciate it! And do fully subscribe to your sentiments.

I – and I can see many here like nono - have all the confidence in the goodwill with which we write our posts that we are not worried about any fall-outs even when being blunt. I’d think that it’s only these undercover agents/their gang, who gives us who just want to share whatever we know grief. These damn agents and jerks! LOL

Searching through SBF for my next mongering destinations, I HAVE become a total paranoid wreck!! I see undeclared agents, their acolytes/sycophants AND their clones behind every bush here! Soooo…. Many of them!

SEAJ
Old 18-11-2014, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Personally, I would not spend too much time on clones or agents, this forum is full of them. It is good that you hilighted the problem and I learnt a few things from your posts.
good spirit...just do a bit or research and reading...you should be on your own way to chiong almost anywhere...

when i started chionging...I go everywhere alone...I had been to almost all Asean cities...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 18-11-2014, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
good spirit...just do a bit or research and reading...you should be on your own way to chiong almost anywhere...

when i started chionging...I go everywhere alone...I had been to almost all Asean cities...
Halllelujah!
That's what's actually best - researching, reading up and then going on the actual adventure and finding even better delights there! Happens all the time for me when I also did my younger year's chionging.

I guess I've become too un-adventureous after being spoiled by such a great playground just an hour or so away - literally on my own backyard. Sigh....!

SEAJ
Old 18-11-2014, 06:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -253 / Power: 0
HelloWAH HelloWAH HelloWAH

Quote:
Paranoid?? Who? ME?? MOI??!! Say WHAT???!!!

Listen to what I think I just now figured out! That anytime a discussion on a thread casts an unfavorable light/spotlight the nefarious practices of certain baddies, they and their clones would just bombard the thread and push the

SEAJ
Hi, SEAJ. Thanks for your support on my thread about unite to bring down the booking price. Who are at odds with their money? When i suggest to bring down the price , so many kpkb. I believe the agent and clones kpkb first. Then other newbies no brainer follow the show.

From what you write, i believe i know the reasons why i got so many red rubies.
Anyone also can write anything here. Actually we really don,t know who are they.

I now believe many clones and Ayam agent roaming around here. They sure don,t support my thread, they scare the price will go down, haha. When we meet someone who is too good, we must be careful. Who will so free eat full no shit put , do so many things for free.
Old 18-11-2014, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloWAH View Post
Hi, SEAJ. Thanks for your support on my thread about unite to bring down the booking price. ......
From what you write, i believe i know the reasons why i got so many red rubies.
Anyone also can write anything here. Actually we really don,t know who are they.

I now believe many clones and Ayam agent roaming around here. They sure don,t support my thread, they scare the price will go down, haha. When we meet someone who is too good, we must be careful. Who will so free eat full no shit put , do so many things for free.
Yes, I remember your thread.

Just suggesting - since its so easy to sign up another handle - why don't you do this and start off anew instead of staying with being so deep in negative territory. And re-start TOTALLY forgetting all the bad experiences you had using your present handle.

I believe that you can be a solid contributor to SBF, but not if you have to endure doing so with red figures - just too steep a mountain to climb.

Just a suggestion - and good luck!
SEAJ
Old 18-11-2014, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 10
Pickachew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
You need to read my guide,if you are new to Batam. (i do that from time to time too,reading my own guide)

(Click on the picture to enlarge the map)

Good luck at Batam,bro.
Cool,this map is really good.

Thank you bro.
Old 18-11-2014, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Rezeki also fresh. You pick the seafood live and they prepare for you.
Thanks for the up bro. It is fresh but a lazy for me when I am there for work last time. I sure go try if I ever go there work again.
Old 18-11-2014, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Thanks for the info. will try the Italian food next time.

I been warned enough about bad seafood in Batam food court, so will avoid.

I find seafood cheaper and fresher in Batam than JB, maybe those I go in JB are meant more for Singapore hence the higher price. e.g. tian Lai or Chua Kee.

Personally, I enjoyed the seafood in Rezeki very much, even those in Golden Prawn wasn't bad. 1 tip from someone in this thread, is alway choose your live seafood rather than order from the menu.

Never venture around BCS before, will go try the fish soup.
After you try the steamed promfret at that fish stall in the kopitiam opp BCS mall, you won't pay that kind of price to eat at those seafood restaurant again. Since I used to stay at BCC Hotel, it is just a short walk for me there. Lunch there and Dinner at A2 foodcourt. The seafood stall at A2 is not that awesome but still decent enough like those zhi char stall in Singapore la.
Old 19-11-2014, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 14
Seth El Nino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySeth El Nino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Before i went to batam wif bro nono on the 5th Nov, i always tot no chance i wld ever go batam wif unknown strangers u never ever met online for obvious reasons. However, after my only 2nd trip to batam alone in May, upon knowing bro nono is gg too in Nov, i told myself i had to tag along him for 2 reasons. 1st is tat judging from his sincerity, friendliness, considerate efforts in helping newbies & contributing to tis batam thread, it is hard for him to turn out to be anyone other than good & nice person sincerely juz trying to help newbies without any bad intentions attached. 2nd reason is i feel maybe its time to go batam in a group which cld be smth juz a little bit different. However, one uncertainty is of course the need to go with ppl u never met b4, unless if u are gg with friends u already know.

Now based on my 1st reason. Bro nono made it super clear BEFORE & DURING the trip tat we are NOT ACCOMPANYING him but juz TAGGING along him. I feel his prime objective is to bring us 3 newbies and try to pass on as much info/advice as possible so tat next time we can each go batam on our own with ease and i must truly admit he stick to this objective 100% fr start to end as he fed us everything tat he know of. I can only say the experience is like "80% teacher, 20% friend" hahaha. I'm not saying he is not a gd fren but becoz i know obviously he will always prefer to chiong alone so tis trip is for him to show us ard purely out of kindness nth more. I believe it can only be "100% friends" when a bunch of bros here with roughly equal level of batam knowledge go chiong tgt hahaha.

For the 2nd reason on uncertainty, i personally feel tat it is 2-way meaning although i may feel skeptical gg with unknown ppl, bro nono may oso feel the same too as he might face some unwanted, unpleasant newbies tat may ruin his batam trip or his mood. However, based on the last trip, i must say luck is on our side as the 4 of us managed to click well. Especially when he keep mentioned tat to him juz 2 person is enough and 3 is a crowd and now we have 4!!! hahaha. One thing maybe is becoz all 4 of us wanted to keep it a very simple trip, meaning all 4 of us not looking to go drinking or clubbing or ktv or very good food. We juz keep it to simple n gd bonk & food haha.

To sum up, i only been to batam 3 times, 2 times alone relying on info here. I must say there will surely be some chopping becoz if u are out there alone, situations might change and not everything will be 100% based on wat is said here. The best is to keep it to minimal. So to newbies like me, READ MORE, SAVE MORE, dun be lazy, hahaha.

Juz one thing to really sum up hahaha. If u wanna keep things really simple & easy, best to go alone with adequate money & knowledge. Bring less, save more. If u want some companionship, one friend, one good one will do. No more no less.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread