The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2014, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
lonelydick80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

high class prc only operates on wechat? thats quite risky :O

i hope my trip would be fruitful this round and try to share some advise soon.
Old 14-10-2014, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 19
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DouX_X View Post
Interesting, most of the time you get it whether it is kimchi or prc. Occasionally the prc/taiwanese do cbj.
Maybe I am not as good looking as you lah
Old 23-10-2014, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 14
lescot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any updates from this thread? Heading to melb for awhile in nov. Any recommendations for RNT?
Old 25-10-2014, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Hello boys! How's everything going? Just wondering....currently got a K gf. Sex wise very good...but somehow sixth sense tingling and telling me to be cautious. Been together for 2 mths already...and so I want some opinions of bros with such experience to share abit leh.

Anyway...I went to Arthur Street last Wednesday. Fuck I still prefer the old place. Nicer and cooler. Not to mention I went on the hottest day of the week. Anyway I shall not give further information as I forgot the PRC girl's name Service wise is ok lah, only thing pussy is damn loose. So no point giving FR.

Oh and I have been visiting Fireflies quite recently...seriously...the girls there fuking chio. knn I see the lineups there die cock stand man. Jap, K, PRC, Taiwan mei mei all got. Buuuut...catch is cannot bang lor. Unless ur KC skills damn power and after a couple of times the girl might just like u and go back for some action if u lucky (read the first beginning and u know where I am getting at)...or make out with u in the room in front of all ur mates Anyway...for those who are interested (yes Bro Pocket...I always tell u first) Rates are $80 per hr and not inclusive of alcohol yet ah. But seeing is believing for this jaw dropping...and money sapping experience.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 26-10-2014, 04:57 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
..yes Bro Pocket...I always tell u first) Rates are $80 per hr and not inclusive of alcohol yet ah. But seeing is believing for this jaw dropping...and money sapping experience.
You are a Good Man my friend Aiyah...I hate those can see no touch one lah Anyway, good roots to introduce to me? I am getting a little itchy these days again
Old 26-10-2014, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Moyesasohai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro FTO, the gem in fireflies strictly can see no touch huh?

I think the standard at st albans has dropped. went there two weeks ago and all they got was a PRC and a viet. I chose the viet (cant remember her name) and the service was bad.

Heard that there is a massage joint at sunshine near the station next to an accounting firm. Any bro here try that one?
Old 28-10-2014, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
DouX_X deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Maybe I am not as good looking as you lah
It depends on the girl really, I found friendly ones are easy to deal with.
I.e. Rika and Suki, especially Suki mate, you gotta try her bbbj. Absolute dun wan her to stop.
Old 28-10-2014, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DouX_X View Post
It depends on the girl really, I found friendly ones are easy to deal with.
I.e. Rika and Suki, especially Suki mate, you gotta try her bbbj. Absolute dun wan her to stop.
Where Suki from?
Old 28-10-2014, 09:48 PM
Samster

xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You are a Good Man my friend Aiyah...I hate those can see no touch one lah Anyway, good roots to introduce to me? I am getting a little itchy these days again
Well really depends from girl to girl. Some girls there very playful while some very strict. Something like comparing a wild WL with a dead fish...depends on firstly, luck and secondly how u sian the girl and got chemistry or not. K girls are usually more fun and open. Jap girls are quite touchy but when comes to kissing...they are more reluctant. The Taiwanese are not too bad but if u paying tat much....I would stick to the Ks and Js. Oh...sometimes got Msian girls as well.

Now I have frens that took girls home after a night out. If girl likes u, trust me u can go on a date with em and make wonders after that Simple movie or meal...nothing extravagant unless u really want to show how rich u are hahaha....then better arrive in the Horse or Bull transport

As I said...it is a hit and miss. I tried sianing 2 J girls and failed....only manage to have a heated session in the car at night by the beach at St Kilda but stopped short of the grand finale. The K one was successful and I didn't even need to blow my wallet...sometimes she offers to pay for meals and sometimes I do. Must let her pay and test test character first mah...I not so dumb to kenna chop like vegetable head heh heh.

Look u guys can get a few frens and check out the place. U can call the girls to view them and if non is satisfying (which I seriously doubt), u can just say thank u. The girls will walk out and u can continue ur merry-making and drinking in the room. One bottle of Martell is arod $400 with free flow of mixers, ice etc and can smoke in the room.

For those interested, good times to go are from Tues to Thurs...usually quiet and lotsa options to choose from. If u are working class and can only make it on Fridays or Sat, girls start work at around 10 and u need to book a room at least at 11...sometimes earlier as the later u go, more likely the popular and hotter girls will be around someone else's arm (or lap) already.

As for bro Pocket...haven't gone in a looooong while already besides that day at Arthur St cuz I was ard visiting my client. Now got K girl to bonk for free no need to go out eat already for the time being heh heh

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 29-10-2014, 02:20 PM
Samster

So got K gals to introduce to me?
Old 30-10-2014, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
CalmInControl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moyesasohai View Post
Hey bro FTO, the gem in fireflies strictly can see no touch huh?
Are you talking about the KTV?

I've never been (dislike karaoke) but I've got friends that have supposedly fooled around with girls at Fireflies and been out with the girls outside of work too.
Old 01-11-2014, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
So got K gals to introduce to me?
Lol I'm sure something can be arranged.

Old 02-11-2014, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2496 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello boys! How's everything going? Just wondering....currently got a K gf. Sex wise very good...but somehow sixth sense tingling and telling me to be cautious. Been together for 2 mths already...and so I want some opinions of bros with such experience to share abit leh.

Anyway...I went to Arthur Street last Wednesday. Fuck I still prefer the old place. Nicer and cooler. Not to mention I went on the hottest day of the week. Anyway I shall not give further information as I forgot the PRC girl's name Service wise is ok lah, only thing pussy is damn loose. So no point giving FR.

Oh and I have been visiting Fireflies quite recently...seriously...the girls there fuking chio. knn I see the lineups there die cock stand man. Jap, K, PRC, Taiwan mei mei all got. Buuuut...catch is cannot bang lor. Unless ur KC skills damn power and after a couple of times the girl might just like u and go back for some action if u lucky (read the first beginning and u know where I am getting at)...or make out with u in the room in front of all ur mates Anyway...for those who are interested (yes Bro Pocket...I always tell u first) Rates are $80 per hr and not inclusive of alcohol yet ah. But seeing is believing for this jaw dropping...and money sapping experience.
Hey bro xxFTOxx, thanks for replying my pm.
Went to fireflies 2 weeks back but i think i went too late so not much girls already. Will go check it out with my mates on those days u mentioned.
Shld organize a Melb GTG KTV sesh, but i think the environment would be very different from a SG KTV just cause that $80/hr price tag is pretty high
Old 02-11-2014, 07:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DSTY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Bros,

Anyone visit Tope lately? Any good? Is there no more K girls? Any recommendation nearby, eg: Cherry Blossoms
Old 02-11-2014, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol I'm sure something can be arranged.
You are a Good Man

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1