The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2011, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
davesome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

I am note sure..I was checking out some 伴游 site, looking for paid MM for tour. Realized later some of them are actually operating in this way. many of their 空间 are closed but they will leave a msg to let you know the new one. Most of them will not chat with you unless you are asking for price,service and so on. The price seem to be different but, maybe i started with 伴游. If you call them using local number, i think 300-400 for one shot.

Most of them claim the picture are real. They even write in their blog that if not , brothers are free to go away. I hope they are true.

I do have also many from hangzhou and i had change my flight so that I will fly back from Hangzhou via jetstar, so that i can visit one of them.

I normally cheong alone..having some ideas on the quality and price is useful.
Old 12-06-2011, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 16
dragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoinKING View Post
I go in the 空间.. immediately someone left a msg.
I check the account, see their pics.. like not bad leh.
Most of the photos r not the real person, I have tried this QQ thing a few times in beijing and suppose is the same trick everywhere else in china.

I suggest to ask the girl to do web cam before going down to avoid disappointment.

Also... even if u decided to check it out, do not bring too much cash or card with u.
Old 12-06-2011, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 16
dragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfruit View Post
Most of the photos r not the real person, I have tried this QQ thing a few times in beijing and suppose is the same trick everywhere else in china.

I suggest to ask the girl to do web cam before going down to avoid disappointment.

Also... even if u decided to check it out, do not bring too much cash or card with u.
Oh.. if u do go.. bring your own towel...
Old 12-06-2011, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
FrontDesk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm not very familiar with SZ but is Dong Men the place to go to get the AAA grade replica branded stuff?
Old 12-06-2011, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
lonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Since you are there, want to be the commando?
hahaha I would give it a shot but I only go back in Sep.
Tomorrow provide you with FR...
Old 12-06-2011, 02:33 PM
Samster

lonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrontDesk View Post
I'm not very familiar with SZ but is Dong Men the place to go to get the AAA grade replica branded stuff?
AAA? forget it... go to korea if u are looking for AAA grade replicas...

over here i don't think the replicas are that fantastic.. i have never been to dongmen, but 1 look at the replicas i see so many girls carrying along the street, can see that its fake!
Old 12-06-2011, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 20
SpIkEY is a glorious beacon of lightSpIkEY is a glorious beacon of lightSpIkEY is a glorious beacon of lightSpIkEY is a glorious beacon of lightSpIkEY is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrontDesk View Post
Dongmen wise , the quality of AAA sucks ...try luohu 商业城 instead .but when u are at the shops , ask them for those better grades , they dun usually display in their shops . But def must bargain alot ..else kena carrot big time .
Old 12-06-2011, 07:05 PM
Samster

【服务】嘴活,胸推,漫游,水晶恋,油推,鸳鸯浴,爱爱

Blowjob, Breast Fuck, Catbath, Blowjob with sparkling candies, Oil massage, Bathtub shower, Full Job
Old 12-06-2011, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

Quote:

Quote:
Oh.. if u do go.. bring your own towel...
Actually just bring about 500 should be enough - 400 can liao, 300 for admission fee, 100 for makan and transport (if you take train la)

If i could, I would be walking around with only 100 rmb a day in my pocket and dump everything in a local china unionpay bank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely_spirit View Post
Tomorrow provide you with FR...
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely_spirit View Post
【服务】嘴活,胸推,漫游,水晶恋,油推,鸳鸯浴,爱爱

Blowjob, Breast Fuck, Catbath, Blowjob with sparkling candies, Oil massage, Bathtub shower, Full Job
heh heh..
good adventures start..

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 12-06-2011, 08:44 PM
Samster

BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davesome View Post
I am note sure..I was checking out some 伴游 site, looking for paid MM for tour. Realized later some of them are actually operating in this way. many of their 空间 are closed but they will leave a msg to let you know the new one. Most of them will not chat with you unless you are asking for price,service and so on. The price seem to be different but, maybe i started with 伴游. If you call them using local number, i think 300-400 for one shot.

Most of them claim the picture are real. They even write in their blog that if not , brothers are free to go away. I hope they are true.

I do have also many from hangzhou and i had change my flight so that I will fly back from Hangzhou via jetstar, so that i can visit one of them.

I normally cheong alone..having some ideas on the quality and price is useful.
Thanks for sharing..
looks like don't have to put up with those luohu kway liao lousy quality already.

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 14-06-2011, 03:19 PM
Samster

New joint to intro.. just went there recently... good place, affordable and happy ending..

金色蓝湾 - 福田区沙嘴村二坊136栋

Nightclub

No room charges for small and medium room (up to 6 people)

VIP Room (up to 40 people) - 2000 minimum spending

Tsingtao Beer - 36RMB/Pint

1 carton, free 1 carton

1 carton beer (1+1) + service charges + fruits + Nuts = 790RMB Nett including medium room

Girls Tips - 200RMB (3 Hours Slot)

Short Time - 300RMB (3 Hours + 1 shot at room upstairs)

Overnight - 600 - 800RMB (3 Hours + overnight at your hotel, 2 shots)

The girls are aplenty if you go around 7-8pm. Was there around 10pm, not much girls, but out of 40 girls that they brought in, at least 5 were to my satisfaction. Note that most of the girls are all very young, so to avoid underage sex, try to find out their age first. Most of them are really SYTs, but of course, there are alot of those who are CMI SYTs too, at least to my standards. But 1 men's meat, is another's poison.
Old 15-06-2011, 12:45 AM
Samster

you means overnight only can do 2 shots?
sad..=(

Old 15-06-2011, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
citybeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

those bastard in 141 sites http://sex141.com/zh/ are bastard also. i called one and got riped with poor looking quality and slightly higher price. if you have real goo contact for Hongkong, please PM me. thanks bro! I am going to Shenzhen from HK also. if you hvae good real leads, please PM me. thanks, bro!
Old 15-06-2011, 02:27 AM
Samster

Sometimes buy fish must go market if its fresh ma..

Old 15-06-2011, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
you means overnight only can do 2 shots?
sad..=(
Its up to your own discretion liao.. hehe.. can ask for more, but depends on whether the girl willing or not.. but even in DG, its also 2 shots for overnight.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1