The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2014, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 18
sexyhorse is one of the Best!sexyhorse is one of the Best!sexyhorse is one of the Best!sexyhorse is one of the Best!
Re: Shanghai Hotel Waitress Bonk

Nice to know you guys find this nice too!

Back to the happenings:

Was kinda worried that whole Sunday, even after some great sex, worried the most is actually not her getting pregnant but how the hell she knew I was back!

Anyway, must be steady, Monday must go work and so I decided to stay in hotel to get prepared after my lunch in Paulenear!

Around 8pm she came knocking again, this time not so surprise but happy because I know can fuck her again and also dying to find out how she knew I was back!

Let her in, she asked if she could stay over for the night, as she her hostel is kinda far away. I told her it is dangerous, scared police come raid, she told me international 5stars hotel won't tio this type of problem.

I insist if she wants to stay overnight I need to know her more just incase mata come I still can explain that I knew her well enough! She agreed, so we started sharing more background of ourselves. (My objective was actually to find out how she knew I was back, and who is she)

Ok. She got a boyfriend, but currently on internship in hangzhou.(maybe that's why she is so horny?) Her parents are divorced. Bla bla bla bullshits pile up!

"So how did u know I was back? Did u miss me so much that u stocked me?", I asked. "Heehee, tell you la, after that day in toilet, I tracked your room number down and asked my colleague to checked on your registration details", she answered.

Me:"You mean you told your colleague u had sex with hotel guest, and she it's me?"

Shirley:" err, yes, but she is my good friend la, don't worry, and also no big deal here fucking around with hotel guest!"

Me:"what do u mean?"

Shirley:" u turn on your wechat friends nearby function, wait for 5mins will have people ask you if u want sex. Some are hotel receptionist or waitress in this hotel, trying to earn convinient and good money!"

Me:" so still don't know how u know I am back"

Shirley:" my colleague remember you, because your red passport number is unique, so she informed me as soon as she recognized you! And for me, I like your dick, not long but thicked, I am horny with my BF away"

Ok... So they know my name, my passport, my phone number, know which company I worked for.... Damn!

As I was pondering, her Handphone rang. She put her fingers on her lips telling me to keep quiet.

"Hello laogong, just finish worked?"
"I am lying down the bed watching tv, how about you?"
"Hee, you so naughty, did u fool around in hangzhou?"
"I am horny, of course I miss you Didi, but what to do, you are not around"

I almost burst into laughthers hearing all these conversation!
Decided to disturb her, and make her gabra!

Decided to went down south and play her pussy. And to my surprise, she is already wet while talking to his bf! I licked her pussy, hairy but short well trimmed perhaps!

"En en en, laogong, I am so horny, I am fingering myself, imaginating you are playing me and sucking my breast! Ah, so wet now, tell me my breast is big! Tell me my nipple is sweet!"

I quickly reacted to it and suck her nipples!

"Laogong, tell me my big breast are suffocating you, and you can't breathe and begging me to let me breathe!"

"Is ur Didi hard and big now? Please enter me and fuck me from behind, like you always did" she winks to me hinting me to prepare for action, and points to her bag telling me there is condom.

She went to the falling glass window, but I redirected her to the door instead!

" laogong, I am bending over our door now, please fuck me soft ok, neighbors might her if too loud"

I entered her from behind, pump her slowly, didn't want her BF to here the piak piak piak sound. She is really horny, can feel her pussy wet and slippery, started to moan louder and louder, and I can feel I will cum soon anytime due to the excitement!

I quickly open the door a bit while still pumping her, I wanted her moanings to be heard, I bet she was also excited by that, she moaned louder and louder till I buay tahan quickly close the door back!

"Laogong? ? Argh!! U still...argh... There??"
"Huh? So fast cummed?"
"But I still want!!! En! orh! Argh!"

I buay tahan anymore and also shoot all my sperms into the condom! This time never break!

She was so shiok that she drop the call and hugged me so tight!

To be contined, dinner!
Old 01-08-2014, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp for more...
Old 01-08-2014, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 10
jaguarbkk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjaguarbkk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS, Damn Power!!!!

We should turn on our wechat in china hotel...LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyhorse View Post
Nice to know you guys find this nice too!

Back to the happenings:

Was kinda worried that whole Sunday, even after some great sex, worried the most is actually not her getting pregnant but how the hell she knew I was back!

Anyway, must be steady, Monday must go work and so I decided to stay in hotel to get prepared after my lunch in Paulenear!

Around 8pm she came knocking again, this time not so surprise but happy because I know can fuck her again and also dying to find out how she knew I was back!

Let her in, she asked if she could stay over for the night, as she her hostel is kinda far away. I told her it is dangerous, scared police come raid, she told me international 5stars hotel won't tio this type of problem.

I insist if she wants to stay overnight I need to know her more just incase mata come I still can explain that I knew her well enough! She agreed, so we started sharing more background of ourselves. (My objective was actually to find out how she knew I was back, and who is she)

Ok. She got a boyfriend, but currently on internship in hangzhou.(maybe that's why she is so horny?) Her parents are divorced. Bla bla bla bullshits pile up!

"So how did u know I was back? Did u miss me so much that u stocked me?", I asked. "Heehee, tell you la, after that day in toilet, I tracked your room number down and asked my colleague to checked on your registration details", she answered.

Me:"You mean you told your colleague u had sex with hotel guest, and she it's me?"

Shirley:" err, yes, but she is my good friend la, don't worry, and also no big deal here fucking around with hotel guest!"

Me:"what do u mean?"

Shirley:" u turn on your wechat friends nearby function, wait for 5mins will have people ask you if u want sex. Some are hotel receptionist or waitress in this hotel, trying to earn convinient and good money!"

Me:" so still don't know how u know I am back"

Shirley:" my colleague remember you, because your red passport number is unique, so she informed me as soon as she recognized you! And for me, I like your dick, not long but thicked, I am horny with my BF away"

Ok... So they know my name, my passport, my phone number, know which company I worked for.... Damn!

As I was pondering, her Handphone rang. She put her fingers on her lips telling me to keep quiet.

"Hello laogong, just finish worked?"
"I am lying down the bed watching tv, how about you?"
"Hee, you so naughty, did u fool around in hangzhou?"
"I am horny, of course I miss you Didi, but what to do, you are not around"

I almost burst into laughthers hearing all these conversation!
Decided to disturb her, and make her gabra!

Decided to went down south and play her pussy. And to my surprise, she is already wet while talking to his bf! I licked her pussy, hairy but short well trimmed perhaps!

"En en en, laogong, I am so horny, I am fingering myself, imaginating you are playing me and sucking my breast! Ah, so wet now, tell me my breast is big! Tell me my nipple is sweet!"

I quickly reacted to it and suck her nipples!

"Laogong, tell me my big breast are suffocating you, and you can't breathe and begging me to let me breathe!"

"Is ur Didi hard and big now? Please enter me and fuck me from behind, like you always did" she winks to me hinting me to prepare for action, and points to her bag telling me there is condom.

She went to the falling glass window, but I redirected her to the door instead!

" laogong, I am bending over our door now, please fuck me soft ok, neighbors might her if too loud"

I entered her from behind, pump her slowly, didn't want her BF to here the piak piak piak sound. She is really horny, can feel her pussy wet and slippery, started to moan louder and louder, and I can feel I will cum soon anytime due to the excitement!

I quickly open the door a bit while still pumping her, I wanted her moanings to be heard, I bet she was also excited by that, she moaned louder and louder till I buay tahan quickly close the door back!

"Laogong? ? Argh!! U still...argh... There??"
"Huh? So fast cummed?"
"But I still want!!! En! orh! Argh!"

I buay tahan anymore and also shoot all my sperms into the condom! This time never break!

She was so shiok that she drop the call and hugged me so tight!

To be contined, dinner!
Old 02-08-2014, 08:26 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Hope that this is just a fling, otherwise she drops her "laogong" and get sticky with you, then problem lorh.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 02-08-2014, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Shanghai Hotel Waitress Bonk

Interesting. Haha! Must intro which hotel. From what I understand, international premium hotel chains won't allow their staff to step in guest rooms and there are CCTV around where security guards will monitor

I guess this is a china 5 star hotel where anything can happen.....well done
Old 02-08-2014, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 18
hext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to all

interesting story...!!
Old 02-08-2014, 02:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=sexyhorse;11530179]Was on a business trip in Shanghai few months back.

Before she can react, we both are so high, that I cummed inside her!
Told her very sorry after that, she told me it's ok, she will buy some medicine later to make sure she don't get pregnant.
=========
u sound damn sakki leh.
u also property consultant?
u remind me of myself when I was working in MNC, went to china & having a damn good time with all these hotel staff FOC!
Old 03-08-2014, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Any chance of her colleagues joinning in for threesome?

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 04-08-2014, 09:20 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

When news get passed around, sure got chance to have more parties involved. Maybe even orgy with clients too.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 04-08-2014, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23496 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

China is always a good hunting ground!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1