The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2014, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 11
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Later a lot of VB oxsssss come and assassinate me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Bro MIFAcafe favorite hobby to kiss Viet beer ladies...
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 31-07-2014, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
most of the beer ladies here can kiss on the cheeks after we got to know and few rounds of tips...

most beer ladies working dun live with hubby anymore...overnight with bf...and go home to be with kid in the morning till afternoon around 4pm...then repeat the next day again...

Bro MIFAcafe favorite hobby to kiss Viet beer ladies...
Must learn the skill from MIFAcafe

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 31-07-2014, 03:45 PM
Samster

FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachsea View Post
Bro here is right.
My friend is that ego kind, he dares not say he gives more than 1.5K month , but keep saying only $300-400 only.
I give $1.5K to my BX each month. This is the amount I promise to give her until end of this year cos she want to give her mum build a house. Next year, I will reduce the amount to S$1k as we had agreed before the marriage. I told her once I bought a HDB flat early next year, the amount $1K is more than sufficient for her to use in Singapore.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Guide in Vietnam

Old 31-07-2014, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
I give $1.5K to my BX each month. This is the amount I promise to give her until end of this year cos she want to give her mum build a house. Next year, I will reduce the amount to S$1k as we had agreed before the marriage. I told her once I bought a HDB flat early next year, the amount $1K is more than sufficient for her to use in Singapore.
I give my bx mum and dad $300/mth. We had an agreement that i dont need to give after my bx give birth as we need to take care our son. But till today, i still give...

Agreement can be re-negotiated
Old 31-07-2014, 04:41 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIFAcafe View Post
Later a lot of VB oxsssss come and assassinate me.
Intro to jackbl... Ley vb oxssss go after him
Old 31-07-2014, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
Seletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
I give my bx mum and dad $300/mth. We had an agreement that i dont need to give after my bx give birth as we need to take care our son. But till today, i still give...

Agreement can be re-negotiated
$300 is 3 times loh, assuming $100 per shot. Now I seldom call the $100 one because not worth it, 15 mins game over. Instead I divert the money to my bx, 3 or 4 shots she can eat one month and feed the family, but to save cost I steal eat the cheap one $50 or $60.
Old 31-07-2014, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seletar View Post
save cost I steal eat the cheap one $50 or $60.
$50-$60 at 13 and 23 ha?
I go for super quicky at $30
If met good ones, $100 i on also...
Old 01-08-2014, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
Seletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
$50-$60 at 13 and 23 ha?
I go for super quicky at $30
If met good ones, $100 i on also...
$30 where ? Got service ? I go for budget now.
Old 01-08-2014, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I always say one thing, `how many houses in the province are built by their own money? Mostly by Viet Kieus or foreigner SIL' . When they have money, they will rather quickly buy gold and keep it under their bed.
Old 01-08-2014, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seletar View Post
$30 where ? Got service ? I go for budget now.
Thebplace is dead now... No service type.
Old 01-08-2014, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
I always say one thing, `how many houses in the province are built by their own money? Mostly by Viet Kieus or foreigner SIL' . When they have money, they will rather quickly buy gold and keep it under their bed.
That is the main reason why some VN gers prefer foreign husband or bf. The men will contribute to your shelter and pride in the village.

A friend of mine, contributed USD 70,000 to build a house with air con, first in the village and gave monthly expenses but end of the day has nothing in return after he broke off with his larling.
Old 01-08-2014, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
A friend of mine, contributed USD 70,000 to build a house with air con, first in the village and gave monthly expenses but end of the day has nothing in return after he broke off with his larling.
haha...this is what we termed as "thinking with small head and not with big head"...the VB must be laughing and chanting that your friend is so ngu ngoc....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 01-08-2014, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
That is the main reason why some VN gers prefer foreign husband or bf. The men will contribute to your shelter and pride in the village.

naemlo,

Your friends must be rich. Remember once, there was also a guy in one small KTV. The gal, just arrive, damn chio and busty. Tell the Mummy that he bao her for a month S$30,000. Ask her to accompany him can le. I thought where got such robert head but the next day, I help mummy calculate the $30,000 in the room. Where their $ come from???

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Guide in Vietnam

Old 01-08-2014, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Where their $ come from???
Not rich, his saving.....When u earn money easily, u will spend it foolishly.....
Old 01-08-2014, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Your friends must be rich. Remember once, there was also a guy in one small KTV. The gal, just arrive, damn chio and busty. Tell the Mummy that he bao her for a month S$30,000. Ask her to accompany him can le. I thought where got such robert head but the next day, I help mummy calculate the $30,000 in the room. Where their $ come from???
haha...good things never last long...easy come easy go...haha...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1