The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2014, 01:30 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Several LINE accounts hacked, contacts tricked into buying gift cards

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Updated: 07/31/2014 21:45 | By Channel NewsAsia

Several LINE accounts hacked, contacts tricked into buying gift cards

SINGAPORE: Several users of a mobile messaging application called LINE have made police reports after finding themselves entangled in a scam.

These users reportedly had their accounts hacked into.Their contacts were tricked into buying iTunes gift cards after receiving messages purportedly sent by the users.

One victim of the scam told Channel NewsAsia: "I went into my Line account and tried to change my password and email address, but I couldn't do it as the hacker had actually embedded his email address in it. So I decided to send messages one by one to all my friends to warn them to block my nick from their Line account. And they replied saying that they have received such a message from me."

In July alone, 15 such cases have been reported to the police. In the worst case, a victim was cheated of some $3,000.

- CNA/xy

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1