The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2014, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 18
sexyhorse is one of the Best!sexyhorse is one of the Best!sexyhorse is one of the Best!sexyhorse is one of the Best!
Re: Shanghai Hotel Waitress Bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccf83 View Post
Reminds me of my time in China in 1996.
Only manage got 2 girls that I met for fun.
All others are paid fun!
Bro, paid fun is the way to go! I paid Shirley this time round, in china better make these sort of fun str8 and clear if u have family!
Old 31-07-2014, 08:06 PM
Samster

sexyhorse is one of the Best!sexyhorse is one of the Best!sexyhorse is one of the Best!sexyhorse is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
nice story, up u to 9 powers.
Thanks Bro
Old 31-07-2014, 08:28 PM
Samster

Was back in Shanghai last week. Booked the same hotel.
Took the midnight flight, reached shanghai around 6am, managed to checked in at around 10am.

Was a Sunday, wanted an extra weekend to relax before hell starts on Monday!
Showered first thing, dive str8 into the bed and slept like a pig!

Woke up around 1pm, blur like sotong running through my phone dianping apps to see where to go for a fancy lunch.

While scrolling the phone, my doorbell rang, went over to see who the fuck kajiao me, to my surprise it was Shirley. I opened the door with my half naked top, as I open the door, I spell out "surprise!"

She replied back with a horny bitch tone and smile " surprise your head, I knew it is you la!", came in my room while I was scratching me head how she knew it!

As soon as she is inside, she started to French me like long lost lover, while I am still "surprised" how she knew I am back? Small head over big head, don't care her la, French her hard and roam her all over especially her watermelon ass, didn't want to French too long as not shiok due to her bracelet!

"Today still want me to fuck you and cum inside you horny 骚B?"
She have me a come fuck me face and slowly strip off her waitress uniform leaving only her same red translucent bra and sexy gstring! This is the first time i see her breast, it's simply just so mama Mia! Perky long pointed long nipples, if they were pink then will be perfect!

She pull out a condom from her bra, and said " today well prepared, no 2mins but we needa finish by 230pm because we have high tea in executive lounge". Btw, I am on executive lounge floor, bro that frequent this hotel should have guessed which one and Shirley should sound familiar too? Hahaha!

Pump her in more position this time round, love her cowgirl riding, she spread her legs so wide and squated on me! Cannot tahan but wanted to finish her on doggie as her ass is simply my favorite! Pushed her to the tall falling glass window overseeing the shanghai city, ramp her from behind, not sure offices beside the hotel can see anot, thrilled and so excited finally chummed her in doggie style, tarek my little bro out, found out the condom broke!!

Damn! Anyway, time almost up, she left the room and say she will give me more surprise.....

I am a worried man that day:

1) how she knew I was back?
2) cummed inside her twice!
3) she say give me more surprise!

Omg!!! To be continued......
Old 31-07-2014, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Life is really full of suprises. Anticipating coming up next.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 31-07-2014, 11:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Camper here too!!!!

TS, you wanna be another Terrence Cao???? One year later she comes to Singapore and look for you with baby in hand. Kekeke
Old 31-07-2014, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Camper here too!!!!

TS, you wanna be another Terrence Cao???? One year later she comes to Singapore and look for you with baby in hand. Kekeke
I don't have fame don't have money.
But the last thing I want to know my 骨肉 is somewhere in part of the world!

Hahaha!
Old 31-07-2014, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Life is really full of suprises. Anticipating coming up next.
Yeah bro! Hate surprises!
Old 31-07-2014, 11:54 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Whatever happens already happened, be a man and own up. But remember must do D N A hor, make sure the kid is really yours.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 01-08-2014, 12:25 AM
Samster

diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyhorse View Post
Yeah bro! Hate surprises!
But l believe this suprise will give you fun and enjoyment. just wait and see.

Old 01-08-2014, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2052 / Power: 22
rocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond repute

Pls TS come back to surprise all the readers, waiting for ur update.
Old 01-08-2014, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 20
Arthurh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArthurh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Shanghai Hotel Waitress Bonk

Up your pt. great story.
Old 01-08-2014, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Good story bro, upped u
Old 01-08-2014, 12:23 PM
Samster

Upz for more updates.

Old 01-08-2014, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

Great sexifying stories so far, quick come back TS..

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 01-08-2014, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 19
1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

nice story,camp here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1