The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2011, 11:18 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Sidster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Skyriver

Hey everyone.
so this would be my first FR, so forgive me if i sound completely ridiculous. :P

i just moved back to Kl, and after looking threw this beautiful forum(haha), decided on trying Skyriver first.
and i wasnt disappointed.

i went in around 6 in the evening, and being a weekday, i believe, it looked pretty clean and empty. The captain showed me around, asked if i would like some chinese tea, and i obliged. Had some, spoke to him, and told him that i just got here, etc. etc. and he said to just choose what i like and they will be all good.
after chatting for half an hour, we go to the room and he brings about 7 PRC's(since that is all they have) and i decided on one(cant remember her name) who looked fair, tall and had this really cute smile(i like that type)

anyways, in the room, we start to chat, thankfully her english is ok, and we make pleasantries, after which she asks me to go shower, and joins me. Now i heard that you usually dont get a girl who allows kissing so i broached it very casually, but was pleasantly surprised to see that she did. She did tell me not to french kiss her, but that was fine with me.
She proceeded to 'clean my body' and then went down to business on my member which was already throbbing. Her bj wasnt the best ever, but when you are getting blown, you dont care, do you? haha, so i really enjoyed it, and went with the flow(thankfully i had taken care of the pipes at the hotel before leaving for my expedition :P)

we moved to the bed after a bit of laughter and drying up. i asked her if i could have fun for a while before she went at me, and she said sure. So i started playing with her tits(soft, supple, pink) and kissed her everywhere and also started to finger her. She again let me do so, but kept telling me to be very gentle.
she then turned me around, and returned the favor, and this was turning out to be a very good idea.
after about 10 minutes of 'around the world', she got on top and started riding me, slow and steady, just like i like it, with constant moans, i then got up and got into my favorite position, with her legs wrapped around me, and her boobs in my mouth(oh god), took me 2 minutes there and i came like a freaking ninja. haha.

we lay down, kissed a bit, cuddled, had a cigarette, and i was ready to leave. i would definitely go back, now that i am here for good, and hopefully get the same girl.

Name: ....
Looks: 8(fair, tall, petite)
Boobs: Loved them, round and nice, with gorgeous tits.
BJ: 8
Fingering: wet, and tight.
DATY: Didnt try, maybe next time. :P she looked and smelled pretty clean and good
FJ: 10
Damage: 228
WIR: HELL YES!!!!

cheers, and good luck every one.
Old 14-02-2011, 04:25 AM
Samster

cummonster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: yangong or smething like that.
face: 7/10 young girl look
body: 7/10 slim, fair, quite firm
boobs: 32 B, pinkish, can suck and kiss
pussy: 6.5/10 tight and watery
Daty:no
BBBJ: 7/10 ok suction but brief
FJ: 3.5/10 not satisfying
Damage: RM238 (cny rate till 15th)
RTF:definitely not!

this is my 3rd time at sky river and was the most disappointing of all...previous 2 times were excellent. the captain told me shes good and so far the 2 previous times he held true to his word so i took her but was Very disappointed. the girl said shes leaving 2morow so i dunno if this was a factor in her bad service.

theres another girl that my friends took previously(feel i have to share this)..apparently 5stars. wanted to take her but she was shooting crazy signals at my friend so i let him have her.

Name: cant remember name but ask for S515
Age: not sure. young looking. looks like a korean girl actually
face: 8/10 pretty
body: 8/10 slim, brownish, quite firm
boobs: high Bs
pussy: -
GFE: 9/10 after my friend came out she came out later to chat with him. even gave him a kiss on the cheek @_@
Daty:no idea
BBBJ: 7/10 ok suction but brief
FJ: 8/10
Damage: RM238 (cny rate till 15th)

very good from all accounts.friends told me she gives an excellent cat bath(head2toe). lick and play with ur asshole haha!!!
Old 04-03-2011, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tyn_cup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 01022011. SkyRiver: Ruby. Feels like a virgin

Awesome post brother stromuff! Any idea how long she will be there? Will be in KL next weekend, hope she's still around.
Old 08-03-2011, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

skyriver still as hot as few yrs back hor......tomolo eveing go try green elephant see got minah or not
Old 09-03-2011, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
xxdune deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

green elephant usually those rejected minah lor
Old 14-03-2011, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 21
sentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FR on SkyRiver Spa

To update all of the latest direction.. Just come out of Bukit Bintang monorail and turn right to locate Lot 10.. Just walk down to Fareneheit 88.. Once U see a big dome structure in front and UNIQLO on yr right, turn right and walk straight to the end and once U see Celsius restaurant.. Turn right.. U shd see a VERY BIG “TIAN HE”.. Press the doorbell and walked in.. The recept will give U a no. card.. Went for massage first.. The massage lady skills are very good.. One of the best I have come across.. I think her no. was 22.. Went for a 1 hr massage..

Went to another room and choose a girl.. Went in that time, only got 4 girls.. Saw 1 super cute girl in a jump suit.. I thot for awhile was local cos she was not as fair as those PRCs.. Went up to the room and she told me her name is Xuan Xuan and she is from Hunan, 19 yrs old .. I kana KC the moment I saw her.. Haha.. Shower was SOP then action begins.. Cathbath and BBBJ was OK but quite short and doing her at missionary is good cos can see her cute face.. Unload in doggie.... Thot she will just clean up and go.. End up she lie there with me for like 10 mins TCSS and playing on the bed. Wahl au eh.. GFE feel 10/10!

Came out and saw a few more cute girls coming out from rooms! Kaoz! Seriously nice place with lots of cute SYTs! Will be back when in KL next time.. Massage 60 Girl 228..

Last edited by sentinel21; 14-03-2011 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Add in name
Old 14-03-2011, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 21
6Friendly9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentinel21 View Post
FR on SkyRiver Spa

To update all of the latest direction.. Just come out of Bukit Bintang monorail and turn right to locate Lot 10.. Just walk down to Fareneheit 88.. Once U see a big dome structure in front and UNIQLO on yr right, turn right and walk straight to the end and once U see Celsius restaurant.. Turn right.. U shd see a VERY BIG “TIAN HE”.. Press the doorbell and walked in.. The recept will give U a no. card.. Went for massage first.. The massage lady skills are very good.. One of the best I have come across.. I think her no. was 22.. Went for a 1 hr massage..

Went to another room and choose a girl.. Went in that time, only got 4 girls.. Saw 1 super cute girl in a jump suit.. I thot for awhile was local cos she was not as fair as those PRCs.. Went up to the room and she told me her name is Xuan Xuan and she is from Hunan, 19 yrs old .. I kana KC the moment I saw her.. Haha.. Shower was SOP then action begins.. Cathbath and BBBJ was OK but quite short and doing her at missionary is good cos can see her cute face.. Unload in doggie.... Thot she will just clean up and go.. End up she lie there with me for like 10 mins TCSS and playing on the bed. Wahl au eh.. GFE feel 10/10!

Came out and saw a few more cute girls coming out from rooms! Kaoz! Seriously nice place with lots of cute SYTs! Will be back when in KL next time.. Massage 60 Girl 228..
==> Can tell me more? I'm at KL now... sounds tempting.... :-p
Old 16-03-2011, 09:42 PM
Samster (M)

Sinn27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, I'm new here. Visited skyriver for the first time couple weeks ago. Fair number of girls available, and I picked the one with the best mix of looks, body and friendliness - turns out I picked Ruby

Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10 a leeeetle bit skinny, can see the bones along her spine lol. Overall nice curves tho
Boobs: 7/10
Pussy: 7/10
Bbbj: 5/10 kinda soft, not much suction
FK: allow, not deep though
FJ: 9/10 awesome, feel like you're fuckin a japan av queen
GFE: 8/10 lots of kissing n hugging
RTF: sure, she suggested shuang fei for the next time *drool*

Will leave out the finer details of the act, suffice to say she's a keeper..the moaning alone is such a turn on, regardless genuine or not
Old 05-04-2011, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
fritz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All SBF Bros, this is my first time posting an FR so i hope i dun screw up. Here goes my 1st encounter at Skyriver i went just this evening!

I went with my friends to visit this Skyriver place after reading reviews from SBF Bros. The front door was locked initially but will be unlocked by the people inside after awhile. Good cause chiongsters like us wont get into trouble just in case.

Went in sit down and as introduced by the Papasan there regarding the girls. FYI, Skyriver has 100% China Gals only! SO sit downed and 6 girls came by for us to select. All are SYT type wearing sexy outfits! I decided on this girl called Bao Bao, as she was really a looker and she was wearing like a sch uniform la! *nose bleeding liao*

Went into room, like all bros said, room has a very big mirror, which i loved it. Bao Bao (BB) came in with towels and we were undressed for shower. Rather SOP here so i shall cut it.

Bed Action: Laid down, BB started to catbath my body with slurping and good sunction. My 2IC already was standing and she made her way down and gave me a DAMN POWERFUL BBBJ ! Lots of slurping, slow and fast motions, and all the while i was looking into the mirror and i see her twirling away with my 2IC's head. She capped me and we started off with cowboy, riding like a wild horse she was, me enjoying the moment obviously. Switched to missionary and pumped her, each time deeper and deeper. Her moans were rather fake but at least i saw she kinda enjoying it.

10 mins passed, as for me i prefer to french kiss while doing it, and for the fact she keeps spitting every 1 min turns me off, i couldnt come. Therefore i told her i wanted to wash my 2IC so she could proceed with BBBJ again, but she act as though she didnt hear me and kept "forcing" me to insert into her, saying she rather i rape her. *boo*

That lasted another 5 mins and i decided to just jerk it off myself with her licking my nipples. Times up and i went down to be re-united with my buddies. Exited the place a sad man, but was happy at least my buddies enjoyed their loots.

In Summary:

Name- Bao Bao.
Face-7/10. SYT with a slutty look!
Boobs- 6/10. Soft and bouncy B Cup, i'm not really a boob lover so it was ok for me.
Message- Nil.
Frenching- NO! (i love kissing, sighx);
GFE- 3/10 ("force" me to rape her, WTF!)
Attitude 5/10. (Turned off with all that spitting)
Damage: $228 RM.

Overall: I wont choose her again but will go for other nice 1s around the place.

Hope i do not bore u guys out and gd luck with all the bonking!
**Edit: I think it as my 2nd FR as i have not written an FR for a very long time already. Sorry about that. Hehe..
Old 05-04-2011, 11:00 PM
Samster (M)

fuckprc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice.
Old 06-04-2011, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
xxdune deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

spitting while FJ??? usually that happens during BBBJ!
Old 18-04-2011, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 21
sentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was in KL on business trip, thus decided to visit Sky River again after the good 1st visit.. Went in, same OKT serve me again.. Asked for the skilled massage lady on my last visit.. Massage still as good if not even more soild cos this time she used her feet skillfully to massage my back..

After the massage, went into the room to choose my girl.. Asked for good service and pretty girl.. Due to miscomm, chose a tall SYT instead of a good service one.. Looks like local with tanned skin.. Once in room, she look really inexperience.. Said she dun work often.. FJ was so so.. Deed was completed in 25mins..

Came out into the room, saw damn alot of SYT.. Abt 10 of them.. Saw a really super my type.. Initially wanted to do again but was running late to catch my flight.. Might consider bringing a girl out for over night next time when in town cos their selection is really the best I seen around in KL..
Old 20-04-2011, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
HHM12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did Xiao Bai yesterday, her skill is getting better now. I like the way she put on the cd, she can do very good BBJ and put on the cd during bbj without your knowledge
Old 22-04-2011, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 14
winfieldgold is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwinfieldgold is a Helpful and Caring Samster

ent to Skyriver during a recent trip to KL.
Was introduced the respective packages and took the "shuangfei" package for Rm388

Picked this cute syt (Hua hua) and she took her partner (Sisi)
Could see that syt was relatively inexperienced as compared to her chosen partner but veri cute.
Both had very tight bodies with nice boobs

Overall:
-nice bodies and friendly attitude
-tarma experience was fun but not a hardcore as what i have experienced in Eden, BKK
-Good bbbj and gals were trying their best to please. But let down by average GFE and inexperience
RTF:definitely but mebe next time will pick more "experienced" gals and tabao back to hotel for some fun
Old 27-04-2011, 11:23 PM
Samster

nonez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

going there today.. but so many police around patroling... so cancel the trip.. zzzz sian2..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1