The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2011, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Skyriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by panfilo View Post
I get what you mean bro, went there yesterday and I think it's the same girl (didn't ask any name) that got to me as well! Black plastic framed glasses?
yeah i think so
Old 29-06-2011, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

misss this place....hope still n action when I am there
Old 29-06-2011, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
maxtreme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wish to try there as soon as possible
Old 16-07-2011, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 19
lionman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylionman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

going KL on Aug, hope can go there to have fun there.
Old 16-07-2011, 09:16 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Skyriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionman View Post
going KL on Aug, hope can go there to have fun there.
go alone??? if u dont mind, i join u
Old 30-07-2011, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Hi Bros,

Is there massage here or all is FS?

Thanks!
Old 06-09-2011, 04:08 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Skyriver

i will b there later on wv another bro, feel itchy since yesterday, hopefully is a great session...
Old 07-09-2011, 02:01 PM
Samster

is time to write my FR for yesterday nite session

Yesterday went wv my E2 buddy (please refer to the FR on July in E2 thread, you will know who la). Since he just have his holiday in Shanghai, he say lets get action tonite.

Went there around 6pm, ambiance wise totally not spa, more like fuck shop with massage service, OKT quite friendly, especially the 1 who wear spec, during the time we go there, hv some light meal. During the time got see few of chick sometime come out n take food , i got look some back to them, feel quite solid nice (never try never know).

But not really feel apetite to eat, but i take black forest cakes, surpise that fuck shop got black forest cake to eat, lol. Once taken the cake, I go for massage 1st, he choose threesome package (he told me he get the 1 in orange dressing, another 1 donno who)

So, once i finish session of massage, take 10 min rest, i see my buddy finish session n went back by 8pm, so i take rest a while, ask OKT, is there only 1 is wear spec, he told me ya (this wear spec gal is one of the chick that i saw during me n my buddy hving meal)

i tell OKT wait 1st, coz hope to mirroring, who knows OKT so kam kam cheng drag her out. I saw clearly , look nicely, softbody, shape wise suit me. so i pick her.

go to upstair, she speak wv me, n she tot i m like sg guy (fyi, most of chicks tot me i m sg look, may b i speak more in sg style english), when i tell her i m local, she cutely LOL. Nvm lor.

Inside there, kiss me 1st, then she hug me tightly n chat wv me a bit. direct gv me 1st impression nicely, I nvr deal wv spec gal, n is totally solid rock
experience.

then she start take out her spec, i take out mine as well, undressing me also , then go bathe together, is really bathe that kind.

After she bathe, we take towel n dry each other body as well...totally is gf oledi. hohoho

the following are the details:

Name: Siew Qing
Nationality: PRC (guang dong)
Boobs: 32D (lovely, nice to hold, kiss n lick, nipple in pink, yee haa)
Waist: 22 1/2" (i think, coz damnly tight n small)
Butt: no comment (i think u all know la)
BBBJ: 8/10 (coz i fear very fast sperm out)
Catbathe: 30/10 (coz bathe from my neck till toe, normally from nipple till bottom only, her tongue like snake kind, si beh ho sei tongue, lick till i shake, and overall being tongue around 15-20 mins, love so much, best catbathe ever try.
Fingering: not really allow, but i try to do so around a min, super wet, going to squirt
Anal: not yet try, may b next time, but during foreplay wv her, got touch the hole, guaranteed tight.
GFE: 30/10 (foreplay damn nice, she told me, sex must b enjoy, n she feel like to sex with me, may b i compliment on her)
Frenching: Yes, but depend on the person, at least i try on her 3 times.
Cowgirl: 7.5/10 (not enough shake)
Other style: I don't want say much, who want to know more, pls PM me)

Overall: 9.5/10 (i feel la, rmb, different ppl different perception)
WIR: YES, definitely, provided bring her chocolate
Damage: ??? + tips (i cannot say d amount, otherwise u all kill me, hehehe)

I never try I can get a solid rock gem like this, truly like Alice in the wonderland, now is Max in the wonderland, coz i ADD ON TIMING, like sex games

hope my buddy saw this n write his FR
Old 23-10-2011, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Skyriver

maxstreme,

Excellent report, I must go there too!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 23-10-2011, 01:55 PM
mermaidstv

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Excellent report bro
Old 07-11-2011, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
NeverStopLoving deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First of all, thanks Max to drive us there.

went there with one of my friend from SG and wow..

Don't want to go to detail, but I want to say that the quality in Skyriver is really good.

I will try the one with big boob next time...they are all very good looking one..
Old 17-04-2012, 11:17 PM
Samster

Skyvergil83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelbSJ View Post
Was here on a Sunday (15/4). It was supposed to be a solo investigative session before bringing in some very important vietnamese clients in later during the day. It was about 2.30pm when i walked in. Said hi to the OKT wearing specs and sat down for chiew keng.

I told OKT that I was here last year for 3167 and the sauna when i was abruptly snapped at and chided off for LYING. OKT claimed 3167 was not here at all last yr and they have ceased their spa/sauna services since 4 years ago.

I was god damnned pissed off but kept my cool and told the OKT that there was NO reason for me to be lying. Most probably, I had forgotten when was my last visit with 3167. I mean, as a working professional, I have better things to remember rather than remembering all my past bonking dates!! He looked pissed and went about saying that the girls on parade today are all good stock and he doesnt lie, unlike ME !!

to cut the story short, I was pissed and so was he. I fucked off from this place, called a mate and was recommended E2 Spa at Menara MPL. Tried out a girl there, was glad and brought in my vietnamese clients for a whole load of fun. Please refer to E2 Spa on my FR.

Signing out,
MelbSJ
bro is true that their spa and sauna is no more for bout 4 years... i been there last year, also no. i ask all my fren also say the same thing.
Old 18-04-2012, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
I know. As what I've said, most probably it's my memory which failed me.I used to frequent this place a number of times when I was still stationed in KL during the 2007-2008 period and a couple of times whenever I'm back in KL during the 2009-2011 years. I might have forgotten that there was no more spa during my last few visits for 3167. But there is no reason for the OKT to get agitated over petty issues like this.

It's not like I'll be getting a free bonk by mentioning that I've bonked 3167 before.
hahah...lol... maybe he just being emo there...
Old 18-04-2012, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
by the way, my comments on their stock : 7/10.

They have quite an array of girls. I was shown about 8 girls on a Sunday afternoon at about 2pm and was told that by dinner time, another 4-5 girls will be coming in. Girls are above average with 1-2 catching my eye. Nice voluptuous bodies with matching sexy attire.

But as mentioned earlier, I headed to E2 Spa and have posted a comment there which was deleted (i do not know why). Anyway, IMHO, there are more choices for PRC girls in E2 Spa. I'd give an overall rating of 8.5/10. A wide selection of 15-20 girls, all in sexy attires to further highlight their sexiness.

Cheers and have a great time bonking.

MelbSJ
Agree, and sometimes u can get nasi lemak also, but it depends becoz they are doing FL by their own time, it will be covenient if u know the OKT there and get their number for contact....
Old 24-08-2012, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 17
werwet2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerwet2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerwet2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerwet2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i will be there in december 2012 , is it still open for business or close shop le ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1