The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2011, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Quote:
Originally Posted by firestork View Post
1st, you didn't find anything fun, it's not my fault.
2nd, this is TV thread, and my story is a TV joke and somehow sex related.
3rd, of course, if all of you (or majority) think it useless and I'm disturbing you guys, I'll leave this topic. There's no problem.
P/s: I'm not student anymore, so don't treat me like a kid
relax la bro... don't get angry. since this is a sex forum(or related to matter of heart) u can contribute things like how to win VB hearts using TV flirting lines bcuz we all here love VBs

cheers and peace out hombre!

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -
Old 23-08-2011, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedoggie View Post
em co thich an cu kg?
U shd try to sms this to your No.2, 3, 4, etc... see their reaction.... priceless

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 23-08-2011, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
U shd try to sms this to your No.2, 3, 4, etc... see their reaction.... priceless
uncle jackbl... don't mislead.
sms-ing loose the effect totally.

it us meant to be spoken in front of a vb...

i.e. in a seafood place

kt: e muon an j?
vb: e muon an cua.
kt: ha!!! e muon an cu?
vb: (giggle) kg phai. e muon an cua
kt: troi. het hon. a nghe sai roi. a nghi e muon an cu o day.
vb: (giggle) du duyen
kt: a la ng sing ma. nghe sai roi dau co j dau.
vb: uh. dung roi.
kt: neu e that su thich an con cu, mot chut di cho khac, a cho e an con cu
vb:

..... next destination.... hotel.... 100% recieve bbbj
Old 23-08-2011, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
1st, you didn't find anything fun, it's not my fault.
2nd, this is TV thread, and my story is a TV joke and somehow sex related.
3rd, of course, if all of you (or majority) think it useless and I'm disturbing you guys, I'll leave this topic. There's no problem.
P/s: I'm not student anymore, so don't treat me like a kid
Up to this point, u still do not add any value to any one of us here in the right aspects and u still behave like an idiotic school kid.

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 23-08-2011, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Shocked to see Vietnamese’s drinking habit
================================================== ===
I had been living in Vietnam for only eight months when I decided to settle here for as long as possible. Truth be told, my life seems perfect here. However, one of the things that troubles me as well as many other foreigners about Vietnamese culture is their drinking habit.

As far as I know through reading the newspapers these days, beer consumption in Vietnam reaches billions of liters per year. This is a really shocking number to me; it is especially distressing to see so many traffic accidents caused by people drinking beer uncontrollably.

Honestly speaking, our country used to be in the same situation about 20 years ago. Japanese people in those days drank a lot of beer, causing many traffic accidents. The Japanese government at the time immediately introduced measures to help reduce the numbers of accidents. I think Vietnamese government should do the same to bring the problem under control. And this should be done as soon as possible before it becomes too late.

There is no limit to how much you can drink in my country; however, you have to be at least 20 to buy or consume beer. And a young customer has to show his or her ID card before he or she is allowed to purchase any alcoholic drink.

The people in Japan also drink a lot of beer; however, they just do this at the weekend. And people who drink beer, even half a glass of it, will not be allowed to drive their car. They are warned to take the subway or the taxi home. Otherwise, drunken people will be fined around 3,000 USD if they are caught by the police. Moreover, there is a car service in Japan which takes drunk people home whenever they receive a call from these people.

I am so puzzled to see people in Vietnam can drink at any age and at any time during the weekdays. Whenever I pass by a restaurant or a streetside food stall, big and small, in Vietnam, I see people clinking their beer glasses and shouting “bottoms up” all the time, no matter whether it is morning, noon or evening.

This makes me think a lot. Why and how can they drink beer so often? Have they ever thought that drinking so much alcohol will lead to traffic accidents and many other negative consequences? Have they ever thought about their health and other people’s safety?

I do drink beer to relax after work and to lessen the feeling of loneliness. However, I allow myself to drink only once or twice per week. This is not too difficult to do, I realize, as long as we think through our decision carefully and then set our mind to it.

Hiroyuki Okamoto (Japanese)

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 23-08-2011, 04:12 PM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Shocked to see Vietnamese’s drinking habit
================================================== ===
I had been living in Vietnam for only eight months when I decided to settle here for as long as possible. Truth be told, my life seems perfect here. However, one of the things that troubles me as well as many other foreigners about Vietnamese culture is their drinking habit.

This makes me think a lot. Why and how can they drink beer so often? Have they ever thought that drinking so much alcohol will lead to traffic accidents and many other negative consequences? Have they ever thought about their health and other people’s safety?
yah lor.. these people, mainly men, no money, so just drink cheap beer and then talk cock and make meaningless poems and then go back to PCC. So unable to contribute anything here.

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 23-08-2011, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
why? i really dunno
act cute...go ask bro volcano or deptrai...

Quote:
U saying about me??? I hardly go, huhuhu
Quote:
he's talking about me i think... hahaha.
if the hat fits wear it...

Quote:
em co thich an cu kg?
another one...dun know he try to act cute or stupid...answer was given above...dun know how to blow job ha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
yah lor.. these people, mainly men, no money, so just drink cheap beer and then talk cock and make meaningless poems and then go back to PCC. So unable to contribute anything here.
hahaha...almost fell off my chair...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 23-08-2011, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
act cute...go ask bro volcano or deptrai...
i really dunno why local dun like foreigner who speak tv leh
i station in sillypore jc/gl ma
Old 23-08-2011, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
firestork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If this thread only left me alone who is willing to learn from u, will u still teach?
if there is someone need my TV knowledge, I'm ready to share it with them
Quote:
relax la bro... don't get angry. since this is a sex forum(or related to matter of heart) u can contribute things like how to win VB hearts using TV flirting lines bcuz we all here love VBs

cheers and peace out hombre!
no angry at all. just representing my point view.

Quote:
it's just his personal idea. Many Viet people (as me) like to talk with foreigner in TV as much as possible.
Old 23-08-2011, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
As u can see, our Xiao lang just replied ur message and he said he likes to speak tv with Nuoc ngoai wor.... hihihi

I wonder who in this forum wants to learn tv just to talk to a LAN TUI! Or even care what he thinks. He is still talking about tv and ignoring the main course! Truly an idiotic Vietnamese school kid. Ok, let's see how much more stupid he wants to be before we finally do what we usually do to end this rubbish.

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 23-08-2011, 09:16 PM
Samster

ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

if the hat fits wear it...
oiii... hahahahhahaha... see i newbie bully me hor... u wait u wait... i go HCM find u

Old 23-08-2011, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quote:

Many Viet people (as me) like to talk with foreigner in TV as much as possible.
no ler bro... it's bcuz many vnmese cannot speak TA or TQ to us. so hv to speak TV with us... no choice...

Old 23-08-2011, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
no ler bro... it's bcuz many vnmese cannot speak TA or TQ to us. so hv to speak TV with us... no choice...
I (and someone going around me) can speak TA with eng speakesr. Your reason can't be applied for everyone, bro. It's a pleasure when speaking with non-Viets in our language. If i can communicate with you in chinese/bahasa..., it would be interesting to you, huh?
Old 23-08-2011, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
it's just his personal idea. Many Viet people (as me) like to talk with foreigner in TV as much as possible.

its not personal idea....its just bcos that we r looking the matter from different kind of view...u r not a foreigner who is out there to KC the gals,hence u will never know the reason why.

u shld get the facts right b4 posting it out....

and let me tell u again,majority of us here learn TV just for the sake of getting pussies easier.

dun u know that this is a SEX forum....
Old 23-08-2011, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
its not personal idea....its just bcos that we r looking the matter from different kind of view...u r not a foreigner who is out there to KC the gals,hence u will never know the reason why.

u shld get the facts right b4 posting it out....

and let me tell u again,majority of us here learn TV just for the sake of getting pussies easier.

dun u know that this is a SEX forum....
I'm not the one who started a topic about "All Nguoi Viet don't want to speak TV with nuoc ngoai", Hurricane88 did. Is it a sexual topic? I thought his cmt not right, so I replied. u said i never know why, analogically i say u'll never know what we know. However, you're right -this is sex forum- i won't push that topic going further.

Last edited by firestork; 23-08-2011 at 10:44 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1