The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2006, 09:19 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
mbz777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Green Elephant @ Sg Wang

Wah, tim tim can allow u to cum-in-mouth 1 ah? i oso wanna try lah...does it means 2 shots or at the end of FJ she take off CD to let u CIM ah?
Old 14-07-2006, 09:46 PM
Samster (PreD)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2226 / Power: 19
punt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone visit the A1 spa which is a branch of green elephant lately? they use to have a pretty girl name xiao qian, anyone know which spa she is working in now?
Old 17-07-2006, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by punt
Has anyone visit the A1 spa which is a branch of green elephant lately? they use to have a pretty girl name xiao qian, anyone know which spa she is working in now?
mr punt, when is yr last visit to a1? i dont think these prc will stick to 1 place for long, anyway wil be glad if u can update us on this joint...i was there long time ago...

Old 25-07-2006, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
thong lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so . . . u guys wanna know about tim tim? she was previously manning the cash register at GE upon her return from a two year waitering job in london. she is now working part time at GE and usually shows up at 7pm (whenever she works).
as far as her sexual prowness .... u have to try it out yourself. but suffice to say that with her decent looks, somewhat rounded face with a CFM look, she gives out great service.
she will come top you , hug you and kiss you (she is a great kisser) ....making you feel comfortable. she'll then take off your cloth ... push you gently onto the bed so that you lieon your back, and proceed to unbuckle yr belt and unzip yr trousers .... while keepin eye contact with you.
post shower .... it's all pure sex ..... her bbbj is exquisite, deep throating you, licking yr bulb, sucking yr balls. her pussy is sweet, not heavily haired anf she'll play with her clit as you ram her, fuck her ... she'll moan and wriggle yr body.
and you like CIM . . . yes, she'll deep throat you after yr series of fucks and suck you raw .... till you come straight into her mouth. she won't swallow your cum .... but fuck, cumming in her mouth is exquisite.
enuff said . . . try it out yrself.
Old 26-07-2006, 09:26 AM
Samster

mr.thong, appreciate your report. anyway i always see the same names in the FRs, any new reccomendation? i heard that there are only few inhouse WLs and the rest are parttimers, correct?

Old 26-07-2006, 10:04 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
mbz777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thong lover
till you come straight into her mouth. she won't swallow your cum .... but fuck, cumming in her mouth is exquisite.
enuff said . . . try it out yrself.
wah lau, bro thong...ur FR very sexciting lah...i think mebbe i wana go try tonite oredi....dunno if she working or not? wats the damage like?
Old 26-07-2006, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbz777
i think mebbe i wana go try tonite oredi....dunno if she working or not? wats the damage like?
bro..u turn pro fxxker alredy ah, camped few days at SR stil cant get enuf

Old 27-07-2006, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 19
sin0033 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahaha... My fren n I went the other day. OKT very enthusiastically reco his place saying got many gals. Local Chinese, Malay and Indian also have. Their gals RM 260 cat but only charge RM 230. So we said OK we wan to see chinese. He stepped out and returned with 1 gal. Tall but a bit old. Said to be Ms Malaysia contestant but I think must have been eliminated at state level. So we said no. OKT said never mind, Malay and Indian also have. We asked for other chinese and guess what he said.....

Sorry, only 1 chinese if want must get from other HCs. MH...

Returning favour: lewis13,jerrystockton, Gorken, ukcheong, Bruce.J, noobiejiao, CibLover, itto, Boinker, GD_paradise, fernando torres, lsb_fan,Valenn, Qin Ai de, Prime Time, Odyseus, Arachnophobia,killersilent.
Old 28-07-2006, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
thong lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The normal choices at Green Elephant are not necessarily great .... they cud be somewhat older looking. Ask the captain for partimers ... they are usually better (if you go for looks and sometimes also better in service). Make friends with teh Captain, tell him yr desires and usually they can match what you want. If you want to try a malay .... who looks like a Chinese, try Apple. She's a bit garang but after you coax her, sweet talk her she's OK .... good BBBJ. And she's the type who take on 2 - 3 guys in one go. Has a strong sex drive and will let you fuck her which ever way you want. She is small , like Tim-Tim, Boey .... my kind of size but has good flesh tones, as she had been pumping iron before.
Overall GE as a place is not particularly fantastic ... it has mirrors all around. But if u have a good responsive, obedient girt with you, who really needs mirrors. It's not the cleanest looking place either but bearable under the circumstances.
Old 29-07-2006, 07:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
yslguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbz777
wah lau, bro thong...ur FR very sexciting lah...i think mebbe i wana go try tonite oredi....dunno if she working or not? wats the damage like?
The damage should be 198 for member plus one stamp, u can get their membership one the spot one lar.
Non member 208.
Old 02-08-2006, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute
suki

i dropped by weeks back and i found out that most of the girls there are always the same. I tried suki and her face really look like Suki. She told me that she is a TAR College Student (dun know how true lar). A small body but frim breast... service not too bad and not so good.. but worth for a try as fucking her just like fucking a movie star..
Old 11-10-2006, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
akira26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday 2:30pm i went to GE for the first time visit. OKT come recept me and send me some girls for screening. Chinese, Malay, Indian also got. so I chose a Chinese girl, Anna. Dunno if you have tried, this girl is have a nice body, tall, decent face.

Anna has a pair of nice boobs, slim waist, moderate size ass "ngam ngam hoo"... The BBBJ was terrific. Really treat my little brother with care and gentle. Love the ball licking very much. Then come to FJ. Well, I wonder why in such a hurry?... Just when i started to enjoy a pose, she wanted to change pose already. Then i said "huh, so fast??.... Okay." Her on top, missionary, then doggy. Shit!! doggy is my weakness, sure cum on doggy. Guess i need to play more doggy with my gf to get used to the excitement. What i dun like about Anna is she is pushy, feel like want to finish the job fast. Then the mourning sounds a little fake. And i barely touch her boods as she tried to avoid it. Damn!... what is sex without boobs squeezing and nip kissing?? The worse is she keep covering her eyes by putting her arms on her forehand during the missionary. What?... I know i am not handsome, okay... show me some enthusiasm, can or not... sigh. So, the rating as below:

ANNA
look: 7/10, like Anna Song (Asian4U.com)
body: 7/10, tall
Cat bath: 3/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 4/10 quickly want pose change
GFE: 0 yes, feel very much like a routine.

Then to all bros here...any other good girl recommendation in GE? looking for girls that make me feel like farking a gf, with all those French kissing, patient and accomodating type. Might go try Genesis next time.
Old 12-10-2006, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by akira26
Yesterday 2:30pm i went to GE for the first time visit. OKT come recept me and send me some girls for screening. Chinese, Malay, Indian also got. so I chose a Chinese girl, Anna. Dunno if you have tried, this girl is have a nice body, tall, decent face.

ANNA
look: 7/10, like Anna Song (Asian4U.com)
body: 7/10, tall
Cat bath: 3/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 4/10 quickly want pose change
GFE: 0 yes, feel very much like a routine.

Then to all bros here...any other good girl recommendation in GE? looking for girls that make me feel like farking a gf, with all those French kissing, patient and accomodating type. Might go try Genesis next time.
i tried her before, she is a bit moody. Sometimes treat u not so nice and sometimes treat u nice. Well, looking for a girl that make u like karking with GF is difficult in GE. There was one before, vivian, just check with michael (manager in GE). he may be able to recommand one to u.
Old 12-10-2006, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

akira26... nice FR... but GFE : 0 yes means ???
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 12-10-2006, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Latex Man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well Bro Akira26, Suki as mentioned by Jerrystockton is a good bet for GFE at GE (though still not the best). I have an FR in another thread KL after dusk. Another syt called KK is also a good bet (my favourite) but might not be that good in the service department but definately GFE (which is kind of like a real life girlfriend, service can't beat the pros! )
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1