The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2015, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 17
lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Recently alot of thesw grabbing apps popping up... Grabtaxi, grabcar, grabxeom?
When will there be a grabchicken apps?
You can develop a Grab45kgconga app.
Old 25-04-2015, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
Kim91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
maybe my england bad or I impatient
the author should give more examples on what he had encountered that made him write this article ...
then sounds more like beating around the bush
HAHA..no prob its just for sharing... the stories in this thread is more exciting..
Old 25-04-2015, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
There are many factors needed to make a marriage work out well. The traditional way being the husband works hard to bring the dough home and ensure that the family is well fed. The wife, on the other hand, takes good care of the children and ensure that the household is well taken care of. Such traditional setup will normally produce children who do well in school and have good characters.
In sillypore, there is no longer a tradition of "women in, men out". Mostly is both working parents with kids being look after by grandparents or maid. I don't think this setup means the children character will be bad or don't do well in school.

Myself marrying a viet wife, i don't feel that i am being look down by fellow singaporens leh. People i met and knowing i have a viet wife will only comment that 'whao, very shiong on your finance leh", "whao, you so good to your wife, let her stay home don't need work" etc...

It is true that viet wife knows how to raise kids. Example, my wife did a good job feeding, bathing and taking good care of my son. But playing and educating him, she did badly. So it is my responsibilty to play and teach him.
Old 25-04-2015, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It is true that viet wife knows how to raise kids. Example, my wife did a good job feeding, bathing and taking good care of my son. But playing and educating him, she did badly. So it is my responsibilty to play and teach him.
I always say Viet woman are best mothers...in terms of caring for babies...as for educating...still need you lah KT...dun expect the simple minded lady can educate kids thru school...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-04-2015, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
In sillypore, there is no longer a tradition of "women in, men out". Mostly is both working parents with kids being look after by grandparents or maid. I don't think this setup means the children character will be bad or don't do well in school.

Myself marrying a viet wife, i don't feel that i am being look down by fellow singaporens leh. People i met and knowing i have a viet wife will only comment that 'whao, very shiong on your finance leh", "whao, you so good to your wife, let her stay home don't need work" etc...

Well said KT! Those who worried being looked down, better dun touch.
My wife in-charge of my son well being in day; at night its my responsibility to play and teach him at night. My wife will also hang around to learn what i taught him so she try to pick up something. Definitely its going to be this way thru out for him n the next one.
Finances is always siong thats for sure, since most of our wifes dun work. Its how we jagger with needs n ones.
Old 27-04-2015, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

I think you didn't get the interpretation correctly.

My main message is
- `get a roof over the head for family' instead of spending the money on holidays and building houses for wife's relatives in the province.

- educate the children by ourselves, don't depend on MIL, who has no idea of educating kids.

As for others who are fast to stamp me out, please read carefully what i wrote. Educating children is not as easy as most of us think it is. When our children get to P4 onwards, most of us cannot understand the syllabus at all. Maths is so different from what we has last time. So before you start to `stamp me out quickly', wait till your children reach upper primary, then you come tell me about it.
Old 27-04-2015, 09:53 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As for others who are fast to stamp me out, please read carefully what i wrote. Educating children is not as easy as most of us think it is. When our children get to P4 onwards, most of us cannot understand the syllabus at all. Maths is so different from what we has last time. So before you start to `stamp me out quickly', wait till your children reach upper primary, then you come tell me about it.
This I agree...educating kids nowadays is not easy...lots of time needed to motivate them and encouragement...parents cannot do much now except provide the suitable comfortable environment for the kids to excel in their field of studies...

on the other hand parents should not have too high expectation for their kids to top their exams each time...give the kids space and time...my advice to kids "so long you have work hard and tried your best whatever grades is fine..."...I rather have a happy jovial kid then a sad unhappy kid...parents should not adopt a kiasuism attitude...

simply teach the kids how to fish rather than giving them fishes to eat...

also parents dun be too proud and boast too much...I have seen kids did well in P6 and O-Level but did badly in A-Level...kids grew and matured at different age...

Old 27-04-2015, 10:01 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When our children get to P4 onwards, most of us cannot understand the syllabus at all. Maths is so different from what we has last time. So before you start to `stamp me out quickly', wait till your children reach upper primary, then you come tell me about it.
P3 maths already jaik lat liao...
Some maths problem has been circulating in FB.... i.e. guessing cheryl birth date. OMG
I had been scoring A1 for both E and A maths in secondary school but still had hard time solving such P3 problems

Last edited by KangTuo; 27-04-2015 at 02:07 PM.
Old 27-04-2015, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quote:

My main message is
- `get a roof over the head for family' instead of spending the money on holidays and building houses for wife's relatives in the province.

- educate the children by ourselves, don't depend on MIL, who has no idea of educating kids.
Spend money on holidays once awhile is ok but not every holiday is go vietnam. That is not holiday. I had been planning alot of holiday trips like going to Thailand, Aust, Legoland, Genting... But execute non. End up only staycation in sentosa once.

I think only goon doo then help wife RELATIVES build house. How many relatives to help?

Who in the right frame of mind would leave the education to MIL who may not had even go school?

Last edited by KangTuo; 27-04-2015 at 12:43 PM.
Old 27-04-2015, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 17
lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!

If wife relatives ask me build house, I will send them a quotation first. Collect at least 50% down payment b4 I start work.
But if just change light bulbs then free service.
Old 27-04-2015, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dun worry uncle SV, those who stamp u out are ignorant.

Definitely for us must get the priority rite. House education n saving before being Santa.
Nowaday education is more different, so much money being spent on enrichment class n tuition. Either we are able to teach if not also have to keep up that spending.. No choice.. Singapore is so competitive now.
Old 27-04-2015, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Spend money on holidays once awhile is ok but not every holiday is go vietnam. That is not holiday. I had been planning alot of holiday trips like going to Thailand, Aust, Legoland, Genting... But execute non. End up only staycation in sentosa once.

I think only goon doo then help wife RELATIVES build house. How many relatives to help?
tomorrow will be 5th time to wetnam ... and will try to take a break from wetnam after this hanoi. Will go back again after going other country/region

VB always said no buy apartment, best build landed house in HCM, S$300k ... ha... boi lui ... ... unless tonight $4million+++ is mine ...
Old 28-04-2015, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
tomorrow will be 5th time to wetnam ... and will try to take a break from wetnam after this hanoi. Will go back again after going other country/region

VB always said no buy apartment, best build landed house in HCM, S$300k ... ha... boi lui ... ... unless tonight $4million+++ is mine ...
Have fun...come to think about it. It would be 10th time to vn in 14months.

Viet KTV short guide

Learn more about VB and their culture

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

To return up: racghu, keewee
Old 28-04-2015, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:

last nite TOTO chua chu kang strike...so you stay there and did you strike...???

Old 28-04-2015, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
last nite TOTO chua chu kang strike...so you stay there and did you strike...???
Cck again ha?... Must go there buy liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1