The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 27-04-2015, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Allow me to weighing in my thoughts.

Asking for Rodgers head to roll is not going to solve the problem.
Why?
The owners of Liverpool FC believe in their business model and sticks to it.
Yes, you heard me right.
Business model.

FSG is an investment organization and ROI is very important to John Henry.
This method had ripped success in Boston Red Sox and these people believe it will eventually balloon great returns for Liverpool.
Sadly, it is not going to happen especially in EPL.

They have managed to steady the club and trust me, if someone comes in with a sizable offer, they will sell.

Rodgers has knowledge but does not have the required players to implement those tactics.
Liverpool's midfield needs a revamp.
Observe Chelsea and one will understand why the team is so successful.
Or maybe watch Juventus and Barcelona.
Gerrard, Lucas, Allen and even Henderson is not going to control the midfield.
Swap for Arturo Vidal or a cheaper alternative, William Carvalho as a holding midfielder and Miralem Pjanic who has the ability to make those deadly passes to the forwards.
There is Sterling, Coutinho, Lallana, and Ibe therefore there is abundant of talent in the attacking and creative department.

A striker to compliment Sturridge is Javier Hernandez who is valued at £7million by your fiercest rivals.
He has good pace, agile, reads the game well and most importantly he scores goals.
Hernandez is South American which means he will work his socks off for the club, the typically trait in a street footballer.

Mignolet is a good shot stopper but his back four needs confidence.
A good back-up for Mignolet is Petr Cech.
Skrtel is there but makes unacceptable mistakes.
Mamadou Sakho is a beast and I expect this guy to come clean together with Dejan Lovren.
If Lovren can continue to display performance like he did against WBA, this guy will achieve great results in Liverpool.
Both this guys are only 25 and this is a good time to form a great partnership.
Jon Flanagan is better at right-back but Alberto Moreno at left-back poses some questions.
He has more attacking flair than defensive strengths but this could change if Rodgers plays a 4-2-3-1 formation which does not require him to makes those attacking runs.

Liverpool :

Mignolet, Can, Skrtel (C), Lovren, Moreno, Vidal, Pjanic, Sterling, Coutinho, Hernandez, Sturridge

Subs:

Cech, Sakho, Flanagan, Henderson, Ibe, Lallana, Lambert

Good Luck!
Old 27-04-2015, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
we had hope.. infact if we win WBA we have more hopes.
it can only be a 2 point gap
Highly frustrating and very disappointed after seeing United drop 6 points in their last 2 matches!

Also sick and tired of BR's post game interviews. Both he and quite afew squad players have totally let down the club and its fans. Sadly this also includes SG, so he too should just shut his gob and reflect on his recent pathetic performances.

Tbh the Reds don't deserve a CL place based on current form and management. Appears like some redmen have given up and are now coasting along thinking about their summer holidays while drawing obscene weekly pay packets notwithstanding their dismal form.

On BR, I say unless we can get someone of a higher calibre like Klop, then best to stick wif BR for one more season. Better the devil you know!
Old 27-04-2015, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Javier Hernandez will probably cost more given his recent form at Real Madrid. But he is a decent striker n most important score goals for his club. Carlos Tevez is another choice.
Old 27-04-2015, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Why is Liverpool having a look at Memphis Depay ?

The club needs an established and proven striker unless Rodgers feel Sturridge will be injury-free next season and smash 25 goals while Origi gets the club 10 to 15 goals.
Old 27-04-2015, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Please do remember that BR's target this season is to get Liverpool back into Champions League. Can he do and the team do it ? That remains to be seen . Even if Liverpool can qualify for the Champions League , here is a manager who does not have he international experience. What the future holds nobody knows as the one who is holding the purse is FSG. As fans we can only suffer with the club . Hopefully next season will be better than this season. We can only support the club through good times and bad times. YNWA.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 27-04-2015, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23458 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
no worries bro, i know it wasn't directed at me or any specific bros here.

indeed it's very frustrating being a Pool fan now. a manager running out of ideas, a team playing without heart and confidence, disgruntled fans, useless owners ...

ok bro sex crusader + all bros here, juz a friendly discussion. so what kinda drastic changes do u reckon Pool mgt should do?

... sack BR 1st?

... revamp squad? who would u like to axe? for me, it's undoubtedly Mario. Lovren and Manquillo, i dun think they fit and i hope they go. Lallana, Lambert, Markowic, i will give them 1 more season.

... next, who wd u like to sign? im not feelin very optimistic but i dun see many 'marquee players' wanting to come here, esp when we are most likely not playing in ECL.
Well...owner can't be changed unless some oil tycoon come with hefty offer! BR got to go la...he has got this kampong mindset! Judging from the player he bought, lovern, Allen , lallana, Mb etc . He bought them was pure
Y these players play or played in the BPL. What contribution have these players given to pool ? Only couthino is a decent buy ! Think get fandi Ahmad also better at this stage!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 27-04-2015, 08:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Okay okay lah..... I will personally tell the LFC management on 17th July 2015 when they are in town to change the manager... and recommend Fandi Ahmad to them.
Old 27-04-2015, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
we had hope.. infact if we win WBA we have more hopes.
it can only be a 2 point gap
Ya sigh bro ... If we played well n lost, at least not so TL ... We know they had given their best. But if u looked at the last matches agt WBA, Villa, MU, Ars we lost the zest, drive n confidence seen in the earlier matches. Why huh? The players were supposed to be driven up for the 4th spot but seems like it had an adverse effect. Juz suay? Or did the bad luck coincide with SG's return? I really dunno why leh but we seem to play worse when SG starts. Do u guys feel the same???

Quote:
get 2 good strikers and a central defender will do.
Who? I don't know

so who is out? MB, Boroni, Toure
look into the academy for good prospect. i.e Ibe and Sterling
I almost forgotten abt Borini. Lol
Wasn't he good at one stage, scoring a goal or 2?
I was surprised BR did not give him a chance but chose MB instead.
Suspect some kindof coach-player spat.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 28-04-2015, 12:36 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Or did the bad luck coincide with SG's return?

I almost forgotten abt Borini. Lol
Wasn't he good at one stage, scoring a goal or 2?
I was surprised BR did not give him a chance but chose MB instead.
Suspect some kindof coach-player spat.
Playing SG is a mistake as he is no longer the talent that he used to be...... playing him weakens the team and stifles the creativity and enthusiasm by the other players to push themselves as they are afraid of upstaging one of LFC's Icon who sadly should have retired last year.

Liverpool & Sunderland had agreed a deal for Borini to move to Sunderland before the start of the season but Borini refused to go and insisted on staying put at Anfield to "honour" his contract..... this selfish act of his caused a rift between BR & himself and Borini went from being a favourite of BR to being an outcast. I believe that Liverpool wants to sell Borini again when this season is over and BR refuses to let him play so as to impress upon him the message that he is not wanted at Anfield and will not be getting any games if he chooses to remain.
Old 28-04-2015, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Before I forget.

It is has been exactly 25 years since Liverpool won the EPL.

28 APRIL 1990.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 29-04-2015, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23458 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Before I forget.

It is has been exactly 25 years since Liverpool won the EPL.

28 APRIL 1990.

Pierre.
Lost count Liao Ler! Got inside news bor? Sic Ler!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 29-04-2015, 03:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

1st goal Mario too slow or maybe lazy.... allowed Hull onside and scored.
Old 29-04-2015, 03:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Good run by Glen Johnson and Liverpool misses a vital opportunity.
Old 29-04-2015, 05:36 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Full time Hull 1 Pool 0

Another forgettable season
Old 29-04-2015, 06:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Full time Hull 1 Pool 0

Another forgettable season
4 more matches to go, next season will be better
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1