The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 16-12-2014, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 14
DaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor sex View Post
Where is she advertising?
Her website http://www.mistresslorita.com/home.html states her visit date. I believe she has already left.
Old 16-12-2014, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selamai View Post
Tried Mistress Lorita recently, she is good

She has her own room in a hotel, centrally located.
Bro. We are waiting for your FR.
Old 16-12-2014, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wah Lao she left Singapore Liao. Now then say....
Old 17-12-2014, 02:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nylust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How does one get in touch with Maria from Uzbekistan? How many of you have experienced her? She sounds very exciting to me. I'll be in the Lion City early Jan and I'd love to be worked over by her.
Old 17-12-2014, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
GoddessKatya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good morning slaves,

I have updated My blog today.....it's called the "The joy of financial domination." Have a read & enjoy how can I bleed a slave of all his savings.....$$$$$$$

Click here

GK x
Old 17-12-2014, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 22
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have never understood financial slavery. And I automatically switch off when I read 'financial domination' on a Domme's list of interests.
Old 17-12-2014, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Footsubby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://imgur.com/1l3ruKx

http://imgur.com/NeRkgzl

Mistress snow new looks
Old 17-12-2014, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
I have never understood financial slavery. And I automatically switch off when I read 'financial domination' on a Domme's list of interests.
Try it bitch. You just might like it!

GK x
Old 17-12-2014, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 22
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoddessKatya View Post
Try it bitch. You just might like it!

GK x
No thanks sweetheart
Old 17-12-2014, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
No thanks sweetheart
Oh dear....what a shame....

Bless you, slave.

GK x
Old 18-12-2014, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
onsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

With all due respect, your fans will be monitoring your blog like a hawk if the adoration is deep enough. There is really no need to come in here and let us know what's transpiring
Old 18-12-2014, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
yahiko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh well nvm

Last edited by yahiko; 18-12-2014 at 04:42 AM.
Old 18-12-2014, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 16
barefootlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

been in china for some time now and this website has been the most wonderful thing ive found. http://www.chinaqueeninfo3.com/8b/

I have tried 4 different mistresses from 4 differet cities in china. the latest being in shanghai.

this mistress in shanghai has by far given me the best experience.

i made the appointment with her and it was for 1000rmb per hour.

she arrived at my hotel dressed in a a fur coat and a dress inside. knee high boots. she strolled into my room and sat down on the sofa. 不会给主人倒杯水吗?was the first thing she said. i immediately closed the door and almost ran to the pantry to get a bottle of water for her.

i handed the water to her and she opened it, took a gulp and suddenly, spat the water on my face with a look of digust on her face. 我要的是常温的水。不是冰水。she said to me nonchalantly as i looked at her with shock and adoration at the same time.

before i could react next, came a fucking tight slap to my left cheek. it wasnt the kinda slap most "doing it for the money" dommes would give. it was real. a real slap that hurt and stings. a slap that could make you feel her anger and rage that sent a tinge through my face. 你傻傻的瞪着我看,等什么?还不去拿杯常温的水给主人?at this moment, i immediately knew this session was gonna be awesome.

i went to get the water that she requested and handed it to her, unknowingly, with two hands and a slight bow in fear and respect. i am a foot fetishist. i rarely enjoy other forms of bdsm, etc pain, torture, humiliation etc. but this woman... this woman made me want it. she made me want to feel her rage and command. i wan her to vent her rage on me, and then afterwards to soothe my pain with her touch.

把我靴子脱了。i knelt down in front of her feet like i was serving a queen. i proceeded to take off her boots and bam! another tight slap came. this time across my right cheek. and then bam! bam! bam! bam! bam! bam! slap after slap after slap. i couldnt keep count. full forced, hard slaps to my right cheek again and again and again. i had never been slapped so hard before in my life. i was stunned. the slaps kept coming. it was more than ten hard slaps and i couldnt take it anymore. i moved my face away. suddenly, in a very soft soothing voice, 是不是太疼了?如果你不喜欢要提前跟我说。疼吗?she reached out and with her soft hands, gently stroked my right cheek and looked me in my eyes with such compassion and remorse. 不。我喜欢。我只是没经验过。请你教会我。i replied. i couldnt tell if i was in an act, or if i sincerely wanted her to teach and guide me. thinking back now, i felt totally immersed in it. i wanted her to be my master so badly. i wanted her to teach me and leash me. i wanted all the things i always thought i could never enjoy while reading others talk about it in here. it felt like something in me awakened.

with her soft soothing tone again, she said 你确定吗?我们可以存粹做恋足项目。不必做别的。i looked into her beautiful face and asked主人你打我的时候觉得开心吗?she replied looking straight back at me 我很喜欢。a deep urge to please my new mistress came over. 那我也喜欢。我要你开心。 bam!!! the hardest slap so far came right at my left cheek. 乖。我打你是因为你用手帮我拖靴子。我要你用嘴。

i leaned down and placed lips and teeth on the edges of her knee high boots and started awkwardly pulling them off her silky smooth leg. i had some difficulty and she graciously helped me out. when her boot came off, i immediately got a raging hard on. the smell of leather and sweat mixed in a beautiful aroma. i held her foot in my hands and the slightly damp and comfortably warm soft skin of her soles resting on my palms. it was the most beautiful feeling ever. unknowingly, i reached forward with my nose wanted to take a deeper whiff. she stopped me before i could reach her foot and toild me to remove her other boot. i did as i was told.

now im knelt down before her with both her warm feet in my hands. im looking up at her eagerly awaiting her next command. she looks at me with her cold beautiful eyes 主人的脚,你喜欢吗?i replied 很喜欢。我好久没嗅到这个味道了。我真的很喜欢。she asked me a very redundant question next. 你想近距离欣赏吗?naturally i replied.. 想。

she told me to lie down. she then placed her foot on my face gently. running her toe along my face. the scent of her feet slowly getting stronger and she moved her feet closer and closer to my nose and mouth. 我数到五。这五秒,你尽管嗅。she placed her toes right on my nose and began counting. 一二三四五。。when she finished counting, she bent over and brought her face on top of mine. she brushed her nose against mine like we were lovers and smiled. she was so beautiful. then she said 嘴巴张开。i opened my mouth as she looked deep into my eyes and with her nose still brushing against mine, i felt her saliva dripping down into my mouth. she rose again very slowly, leaving a trail of saliva that eventually dripped onto my face and nose. i closed my mouth and swallowed her saliva. and again... bam! i felt another tight slap across my face. but this time it wasnt her hands. she slapped me with her right foot. 我有批准你吞吗?then she slapped me again with her foot. slap, slap, slap, slap, slap. then she bent down again and slapped me with her hand. slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, her last slap was so hard, i could taste blood in my mouth.

next, she forced my mouth open and shoved her foot into my mouth toe by toe. she wriggled her toes on my tongue and moved her foot in deeper and deeper. she brought her other foot on top of my face and i took deep whiffs of it, enjoying every second. just when i thought she was going to pull her foot out of my mouth, she brought it in deeper and started to force her toes against the back of my throat. i gagged once. she did not pull out her foot. she moved her toes again stretching her foot in deeper. i gagged again. and she moved in again and i gagged, this time almost choking. she left her foot in that position for about 10 seconds and i looked at her beautiful face while gagging mercilessly. i saw a smile on that pretty face of hers and tears came down my eyes. she finally pulled her foot out of my mouth. she then told me to take off my boxers. i did as i was told.

she went to her bag and brought out a bottle of what seems like lubricating oil. she sat back down on the sofa and poured the liquid all over my cock generously. she then placed her foot on my face and grabbed my cock with her left hand and with her right hand, she smothered the oil around my balls and down my perineum. she slid her right hands up and down under my balls and made sure i was well oiled down there. with her foot still on my face, she bent down towards my genital area and with one smooth motion, slid her finger into my ass and with her other hand, stroked my hard cock slowly and firmly. she skillfully moved her finger around in my ass, every motion bringing me to new sexual heights as i sucked hard on her toes. i licked every inch of her bare soles and gently nibbled on her heels. i stuck my tongue into every crevice between her toes and made sure not a single part of her foot was left untouched.

her stroking of my cock got faster. she pulled her finger out of my ass and started squeezing my balls. i felt myself raging to cum. she felt it too. and suddenly, she slapped me hard with her foot. this time, my lips bled a little. i could feel the swell and could taste the blood. 你流血了she said. i didnt know what to reply. in my mind i was thinking this felt really good. the taste of blood in my mouth made me feel even more turned on. she seemed to be able to read my mind. she gave me two more slaps with her foot and started to stroke my cock firmly and fast. i could no longer resist the urge. she saw my hips raised, and my breaths got louder. she then placed her foot again into my mouth and shoved her foot all the way in and i gagged hard. my gag and saliva spilling out from the edges of my mouth and i started to cum. i started to fucking cum hard. my whole body jerked uncontrollably and the jerking forced my her foot deeper into my throat and i felt the last cum wave through me and she removed her foot.

the next part was basically just cleaning up and we had a good time chatting for awhile. we started talking about me bringing me with her on my work trips and she said she can do that. so well guess what. i booked air ticket for her and shes gonna be coming with me to singapore for three days. =)

(if anyone would like to meet her during her three days in singapore, please pm me. it would be entirely up to her. i dont really care for it. if she allows, ill give her contact to those interested when shes arrived in sg. pm me for those interested to know the exact dates she'll be coming with me back to sg.)

my whole point of this post actually, is just to introduce u guys know about the above mentioned website, for those dont already know about it.

alright. thats my fr for this beautiful lady. im gonna go jerk off now. goodnight!
Old 18-12-2014, 07:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
opella deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nylust View Post
How does one get in touch with Maria from Uzbekistan?
Who is this Maria? Where's her website?
Old 18-12-2014, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
DOMINAFIRE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINAFIRE View Post
Hello everyone,
My travel update for the month of December and Jan. 2015
Will be in Phuket and Bkk for a short trip, holidays and short session. December 10-16
January 2nd wk - Singapore
January 3rd wk- Malaysia
more updates coming soon.
Pm me for more details. www.dominafire.com
Will start accepting early bookings now.
Merry Xmas and have a perverted New year to all!!!
Hello to all SG subs,
I would like to inform all that I will be moving my SG trip Jan.2nd wk to Feb. 2nd wk tentative. To give way to Mistress Sayako visit as she will be flying long trip all the way from USA, as I can visit anytime in SG which is not long flight from Phils.
As well thinking organizing Slave Olympics play Party for nextyr too together with my 4 domme playpartners. For more info email me.
Wishing a wonderful Xmas to all and Fruitful New Year to each and everyone.
Whips & kisses
DF
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1