The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2012, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 14
Tuij2X deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
Nope she does not speak English

Of cos I tried their tarma session with these two gems.. 2nd shot I got a CIM which nearly choke her cousin..

Damn it.. I had such high pressurized little white armies..
Wahhhh..
Old 17-11-2012, 11:22 AM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossmanfred View Post
hey ebonkie bro! More details about your tarma session plz!! Sounds awesome!

I'm new to this, maybe you can give me some tips!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuij2X View Post
Wahhhh..
Tips and Pointers as mentioned in my geniune FR..

Beta if you could experience it on your own.. Awaiting for your FRs too..
Old 17-11-2012, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
sammyboydotcom is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi guys,

I'll be in luohu area on monday staying overnight till tue b4 I head back to hk den sg on wed..

Initially wanted to go cp but think will skip dat n go to the shazui area which trash55 mentioned instead.. I was there like, 5 yrs ago, a fellow colleague brought me. Wanted to go on my subsequent trips to hk but some pple told me closed down liao n I was damn sad cos it's really damn cheap! But e quality is abit hit n miss (can't expect much for 150) n there some good ones, u just need to look..

Anyways, bros who're there n would like to cheong together pls msg or pm, we can hit some of e massage joints together or even KTVs if can get numbers..

Cheers!!
Old 18-11-2012, 09:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
tianhao69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Shenzhen/Dongguan serial rapist busted.

http://www.thenanfang.com/blog/ameri...icion-of-rape/

This white trash did the pink apartment gals and left without paying, as he did in Dongguan area .
Old 18-11-2012, 02:55 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

I got to know this mm from another Samster bro in SG a couple of months back..

From my far memory, it was on their Chinese Valentine’s Day.. Ah Feng.. She replied my sms quite fastly as that fateful night she was also alone at home that night.. And I was also quite bored in my hotelroom.. She told me that she was working in a sauna so she was not very free to meet..

Quite an answer to expect from a gal who works in sauna..

I travel to Shenzhen quite frequently.. However I wasn’t very sure it was worthwhile to travel all the way out from Shenzhen alone to Changping or Changan either..

We kept in touch via Wechat as well as by sms till my next trip to Shenzhen..

I returned back to Shenzhen on the 12th Oct for a week business cum training trip..

As you know, I immediately set an arrangement to meet Ah Feng on 16th Oct.. She told me she was available between 11pm onwards.. Normally she starts work from 3pm to 3am daily unlez she got her Big Auntie visit then probably she will rest for a week..

Took a subway from Nanshan district to Futian district..

Her work place is at Grand View Hotel, Futian District, Fuhua road 277. 福华路 277号. If you are taking the subway, you should alight from exit C of Gang Sha 岗厦 station.. 11th Storey..

I wasn’t sure she was ready during the time when I reached the subway station, however I saw a KFC fast food restaurant just opposite the hotel so I went over to take my slight dinner before the bonk session.. I also text AF to inform her I had already reached the venue.. She told me that she was working on the 11th storey of the hotel..

As I walked into the hotel, noticed that there were two lift landings in the building. Both of the lift landings served for different levels. There s one at the front and one at the Back. From the entrance of the hotel, you have to walk towards the left side of the main lift landing to the back one, only the back lift landing will serve for levels 1 to 30th storey..

Once you reach the 11th Storey of the hotel, from the entrance of the lift, there is a swimming pool on the left and on the right, there is a sauna. Not very sure what’s the name of the sauna. Ah Feng told me to approached to the counter of the sauna and tell the receptionist that I have already contacted No.8 for appointment. AF’s working number is No.8.. And then you have to pay 488 rmb to the receptionist, before she will arrange for you to meet No.8 in one of the hotel room allocated in the building.. Wow so discreet logistics.. Like arranging for a bonk session with a FL.. Heard from there are a lot of anti vice raids in Shenzhen so have to be discreet with the logistics..

If you have not contacted AF for an appointment, then probably as a new client to the sauna, they will only arrange you to have the usual sauna facilities like shower, Jacuzzi and leg & body massage. The FJ will only be provided if you know one of the masseurs working in the sauna. They will probably intro you to other masseurs who offer basic services like the leg massage in the open living room or body massage in their common rooms which has a open window door..

So the key word is to contact Ah Feng (No.8) for an appointment first before going up to their Sauna.

I received a hotel-room card from the receptionist after paying the 488 rmb.. They told me to proceed to the allocated room to meet No.8 (another 红牌号码).. Took lift to the respective room and waited in the room to await for Ah Feng.. Nothing spectacular about the room, carpet floor, and usual 4-star hotel furniture with a long bath inside..

Waited patiently for AF, she appeared at the door step about 5 minutes later. She was carrying a bag of towels and a small handbag.. Wearing a pink zipper jumper top and mini jeans skirt. We had some small introduction of ourselves. She is from Sichuan and in her late twenties. She used to know another Singaporean bro 2 years ago from a KTV joint. She used to work in a KTV club before her current job. That Singaporean bro used to date her out many times when he’s on business trip to SZ and Zhuhai.. They were KC friends till their fateful Zhuhai trip.. Till then, he did not meet her anymore then.. However, there is the past, and I have my first bonk session with AF..

She told me that there were another working meimei like her, and they are working for an internet website based in HKK to serve HKK clients stationed in Shenzhen.. Similar like the sex141.com and sex161.com.. Except that the girls are in Shenzhen not in HongKong..

She took one of the towels and placed it on the one of the beds in the hotel-room. I went to take my shower and was back in the room quickly..

AF ask me to lie on the bed with my back up.. She also placed some tissue at the spot where my KKJ can rest on the towel.. So that there won’t be any sperm residue on the towel while she carried out her mouth water massage job all over my body and legs.. Sibei shiong feeling as what is expected in most saunas..

The mouth water massage job lasted about 5 mins and then she ask me turn over for her catbath.. She started to licked my nipples, my stomach and all the down south.. Her catbath so arousing as she even plays with my rod while licking my nipples.. I rabba rabba her boobs and finger her as her catbath was solid.. She has got quite smooth skin.. After some antiseptic spray on my 2IC, she start to do a mid-blowing BBBJ.. Engulfing the whole depth of the steamed rod.. Fingers playing my balls.. Damn shiok.. Like the look of her lips with shiny lip gloss around your steamed KKJ.. Up and down in full swing.. Her sucking and licking sounds sends thrill and sensual signals over my body.. I tahan anymore however she ask me whether she should continue to BBBJ.. I obediently wanted for another 5 mins of heaven BBBJ.. By now, my rod already so swollen and red..

Cap on and requested her to be on top.. Her vagina was wet and deep.. Gosh she just sat on me missionary and start to move her pelvis quickly.. My notty hands grab her cups and fingers playing with her sensitive nipples.. She was moaning and hissing loudly.. Damn shiok to see a Egyptian lookalike meimei doing missionary in front of you.. I grab her waist to simulate more faster pace so that she can achieve her orgasms.. I already sweating like siao.. Knn.. Forget to switch on the air-conditioner.. Went to on the aircon and start to do doggie with AF.. Piak Piak sound echo the room.. Her ass quite meaty.. Like to see her from the back view.. We then changed position for me to be top missionary.. Tried to kiss her but she rejected.. However I split her legs in open position and pump her relentlessly.. I so exhausted by then.. Maybe I m too unhealthy liao..

We changed back for her to be on top again.. I grab her neck and forced her whole body to have more forceful impact on my 2IC.. I want to cum but still not able to able to reach my orgasm yet.. Maybe I had been bonking too much for the past few days.. I then picked up speed and grab her legs giam tighter to my 2IC and cum in full burst..

We then rested for a while till time is up.. More side chat with AF about the other working meimei in the sauna.. She also mentioned that she had other cousin which can do tarma session together for only 738 rmb / 90 mins / 2 pops and free leg massage downstairs at the sauna’s living hallroom.. Wow.. OMG what a superb package.. I took my shower, got dressed and left the hotel with a happy ending..

Name: Ah Feng
Looks: 7.3/10 (shoulder hair with Egyptian hairstyle, complexion is white and smooth)
Body: 8.0/10 (slim figure, with big butt, can do doggie)
Boobs: 8.5/10 (B-cup natural jugs, slim waist, just nice for my hands to cup them)
Height: 1.61m
Frenching: No (she do not allow)
Painting: Yes
Fingering: Yes
Cathbath: 7.5/10
Water mouth MJ: 7/10
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (Mind-blowing, deep throat)
COB: Yes (maybe can)
RTF: Definitely YES, YES, YES (of cos must try their Tarma session)
FJ: 9.0/10 (Accommodating, top missionary very shiok)
Damage: 488 rmb / 90mins / 1 pop

Contact number: +8613713590085 (say Cheng Ge 程哥 intro)
She only accepts Chinese bros (Caucasians too big, only provide handjob)
Service/Attitude: Top notch service, chatty, chio, Seductive..
Old 22-11-2012, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Kohken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to hu bei xi cun yesterday evening, can't find any action. how about the other areas, any bro got an update?

Last edited by Kohken; 22-11-2012 at 04:21 PM.
Old 24-11-2012, 03:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 17
EvilG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys,

Going sz next week for 3 days with my friend. Will be staying somewhere between nanshun and luohu area. Anyone can recommend some contacts for yitiaolong service and the time, damage? Also going to try one of the previous post recommandation on futian bbs and sauna. But want to find out more detail.

Bbs - barber shop
Damage range 100-150???
Service: fj?
Duration: 1 shot?

WL - on street side?
Damage range 100-150???
Service: fj?
Duration: 1 shot?

WL - on street side tabao
Damage range 500??
Service: fj
Duration: until u Jin Jing Ren Wang

Sauna - health center?
Damage range ????
Service: ???
Duration: ???

Any other recommendation?

Sorry for do many question. Second time to china, but first time is to HaiKou for a few days r&r. Sz is totally new thing altogether. Please help.

Cheers,
EG
Old 25-11-2012, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 12
Barnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of light

Same 2nd time to SZ next month, would love more info, spas always changing.. need to explore more...
Old 29-11-2012, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1259 / Power: 22
draken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud of

bros...

just checking if queens spa allows customer to leave their luggage at their premise while i go out awhile for shoppping ...

hhaahaha wanna save on hotel during my one nite transit in sz .... was thinking to spend my nite in queens spa however want to go out for some light shopping ....

cheers
Old 29-11-2012, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by draken View Post
bros...

just checking if queens spa allows customer to leave their luggage at their premise while i go out awhile for shoppping ...

hhaahaha wanna save on hotel during my one nite transit in sz .... was thinking to spend my nite in queens spa however want to go out for some light shopping ....

cheers
Of cos you can as long as you patronise them and use their facilities.
They have a big storage room for left over baggages.

The customers can even make use of their transport to go near their route and pick up points.

If you happy just tip the driver 10-15rmb they will treat you like Vvip. Kekekeke........
Old 29-11-2012, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1259 / Power: 22
draken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelcraze88 View Post
Of cos you can as long as you patronise them and use their facilities.
They have a big storage room for left over baggages.

The customers can even make use of their transport to go near their route and pick up points.

If you happy just tip the driver 10-15rmb they will treat you like Vvip. Kekekeke........
Hahaha power lah ..tks bro for the advise ..i just wanna put my stuff there first and probably go lao jie for shopping and ST at luohu village.. At night then enjoy the massage and ear digging at queens soa ...

Btw i was walking along xiang xi village this june and the place seems dead ..no okt ard at all
Old 30-11-2012, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by draken View Post
Hahaha power lah ..tks bro for the advise ..i just wanna put my stuff there first and probably go lao jie for shopping and ST at luohu village.. At night then enjoy the massage and ear digging at queens soa ...

Btw i was walking along xiang xi village this june and the place seems dead ..no okt ard at all
Since mid 2011, officially, all the bbs around XXC are supposed to be totally shut down. The clean up exercise include those okt that prowled the street there at night. Most of the time, the gong an will even parked a police car there at night to show that they mean business.

However, occasionally we were still able to find a few okts will quietly operating at the back lanes during late hours of the night. It's a far cry from before.

I think going to Louhu chun will be a better choice if you looking for bbs fun.
Old 06-12-2012, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jimwang01012012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, a bit new to this. how does this bbs, or barber shop concept work? Do they really cut your hair and provide FJ? how would I know it's a bbs shop that provide service? can someone pls advise? have chionged in HK but not yet shenzhen, so trying to understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looksee View Post
Barber shop
Old 06-12-2012, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jimwang01012012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how to contact u? I may be there from 12 to 13 Dec.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoChun77 View Post
Will be in szx from 3/11 till 12/11.
Any bro in town can meet for drink then cheong.
Old 07-12-2012, 02:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
D-Club (德仕堡国际会所)

D-Club 德仕堡国际会所
地址: 深圳福田区侨香路1021號
总机: 86-755-2269 9999
http://www.china-dclub.com/

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1