The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk > BuRnInGiCeZ GOES DAILY SETTLEMENT!!!

Notices

BuRnInGiCeZ GOES DAILY SETTLEMENT!!! We Have Your Heart In Our Business

BurningICEZ Image
Your trusted betting agent

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2013, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Winner08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
You have been warned...

to try out bro burningicez!

I was hesitant to open an account with him initially as I saw there was a complaint against him?! But I thought to myself, why would an agent leave the negative thread there if he has something to hide. Going along this line, I dropped him a pm and decide to 'test water'..

Bro Burningicez replied within 30 mins, and explained the terms to me very clearly, and I decided to start it out with him that night. Deposit was done, and account was created swiftly in the next 15 mins. I started playing and thankfully, lady luck was on my side

Next day, next test...how will he react to my request for withdrawal? Texted him in the morning with the amt to withdraw, and TO MY SURPRISE an acknowledgement was sent to me in less than 5 min "Bro, text you later when done". Wow, not bad, that put me at ease for the rest of the morning, woohoo~. As the payment window is between 12 - 3, I wasn't expecting any news until much later. Was about to go for lunch when I received his text at 12.04pm "Done". Wah, that was fast

The next day was the same, texted him for withdrawal (this time i purposely do it earlier), acknowledgement was sent to me again within 5 mins! This time before I can go for lunch, he text me at 12 noon sharp "winner08: bro, $xxxx done, please check" This time i am really convinced bro burningicez really takes care of his clients, please keep up the good job!

Personal opinion of bro burningicez: humble and easy to communicate; response is top notch; goes a long way to explain things to me (judging from his sms which can be quite extensive - very long paragraph); trustworthy and reliable - he sticks to his own rules to payout on time!

I would recommend him to any bros starting to look for or try out different agents. This is one trustworthy chap here! Please keep this up bro!

(p.s. tomorrow cash out once more )
Old 11-09-2013, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Winner08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: You have been warned...

Up for the day. Every withdrawal still very prompt! My personal experience, if submit request before 11am. By 12.10 payment will be in. Within 10 mins from the start of the payment window. Thumbs up!
Old 23-10-2013, 04:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
burningicez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Up for the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winner08 View Post
Up for the day. Every withdrawal still very prompt! My personal experience, if submit request before 11am. By 12.10 payment will be in. Within 10 mins from the start of the payment window. Thumbs up!
Old 06-10-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
burningicez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Up for the day
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1