The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2012, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 21
civic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Hello all,

I will be staying at SHERATON SHENZHEN FUTIAN HOTEL 深圳喜来登酒店.

Any bro can share some advise please. Thanks in advance.
Old 04-08-2012, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 17
jefxxl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjefxxl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ani bro can advice ani happening plc in sz? Will be staying at luo hu tonite bt no idea where to go. We have 4 guys. 1st time there
Old 04-08-2012, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
dragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro in shenzen are the taxi have meter
Old 05-08-2012, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
chickboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

in SZ now

135442849-10 if anyone wana hangout tonight or tomorrow
Old 05-08-2012, 11:26 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3263 / Power: 18
XiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonstar87
Bro in shenzen are the taxi have meter
Yes... Taxi in szx is on meter.

If any taxi wanna charge you a flat rate then something is not right, u can dun take.
Old 06-08-2012, 01:01 AM
Samster

dragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you sir is ther a place in shenzhen like geylang alot of freelancers
Old 06-08-2012, 04:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 15
Hippove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHippove is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Luowu village area is still happening, mamasans on the road, 150rmb for a shot n 50rmb in a motel. Take home is 500 rmb.

Xiang xi village has a few, very few, not as good as luowu
Old 07-08-2012, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 15
Alan Ong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlan Ong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by civic09 View Post
Yes bro 120RMB.

Urgently helps need anyone knows why we can't withdraw cash using our ATM card in S.Z ? Anyway to for cash withdrawal using ATM.
I'm from Singapore using POSB.
Anyway to activate the card ?
From 1 July 2012 onwards, have to go online to activate your ATM card.

Can Never Achieve
Old 08-08-2012, 06:18 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of

Hi bros in SZ,

I have actually gone to Luo Wu village last night at around 10pm to explore the place. Found the signboard marking the place and went around the pink-coloured buildings there. However, I have not seen any gals or OKTs approaching the people walking there offering any service lol.

Is my timing wrong? Or do I need to go up the building? Or is there a secret password or hidden door??? Qua qua...

Tonight will be last night here in Shenzhen before going back. Hope some helpful bro can advise.

Qiam siah!
Old 08-08-2012, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 18
puxi_man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just realised got many 'offers' via online. looks like SZN all go online nowadays to offer their services.

Have 'ordered' 1 set, RMB400/shot, later will try and post FR.

HUNTING:
Taiwan|N.Korean|US|Indo-Chinese|SG Eurasian|Japanese
Old 08-08-2012, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 15
Hippove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHippove is a Helpful and Caring Samster

you will see the mamasans approach you,

ask the taxi driver bring you

they will know

if not, the taxi driver bring you wrong place
tell them xiu xian dian with gals, in pink light...nowadays, the gals just sit outside...

then change taxi driver

if still dont have, then you unlucky, coz got raid
when there is raid, they all disappear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by (@^@) View Post
Hi bros in SZ,

I have actually gone to Luo Wu village last night at around 10pm to explore the place. Found the signboard marking the place and went around the pink-coloured buildings there. However, I have not seen any gals or OKTs approaching the people walking there offering any service lol.

Is my timing wrong? Or do I need to go up the building? Or is there a secret password or hidden door??? Qua qua...

Tonight will be last night here in Shenzhen before going back. Hope some helpful bro can advise.

Qiam siah!
Old 09-08-2012, 04:15 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of

Bro Hippove, thanks for the advice.

Went for a clean massage at XXC around midnight. On my way back to Tong Meng at around 3am, got a mamasan approach me on the street. So I managed to go to the back alleys behind the Si Chuan restaurants to see see look look. Mission accomplished after a short while.

Damage is 200. 20 yr old slim syt. Lookwise still ok with makeup but only A cup. Guess not much choices at 3:30am.

Think you maybe right that I look like a local. Coz the mamasan and gal thought so too. I just told them I from Si Chuan. Haha...

Will try out at LHC tomolo before I leave. Should be at the right place becoz i can see the LHC signboard at the entrance and it is same as the one whose photo has been pasted in this thread before by some helpful bro.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippove View Post
you will see the mamasans approach you,

ask the taxi driver bring you

they will know

if not, the taxi driver bring you wrong place
tell them xiu xian dian with gals, in pink light...nowadays, the gals just sit outside...

then change taxi driver

if still dont have, then you unlucky, coz got raid
when there is raid, they all disappear...
Old 09-08-2012, 09:03 PM
Samster

Thanks for the answers
Old 09-08-2012, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 15
starlight 88 is a splendid one to beholdstarlight 88 is a splendid one to beholdstarlight 88 is a splendid one to beholdstarlight 88 is a splendid one to beholdstarlight 88 is a splendid one to beholdstarlight 88 is a splendid one to beholdstarlight 88 is a splendid one to behold

Going to Shenzhen next week ,any gd place to recommem for food,fj,sauna thks.
Old 11-08-2012, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27804 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacekeeper View Post
My first time posting FR, so pls excuse me if not good enough.

Went down to SZ last week just after the X'mas long holidays. Touched down and my kaki brought me to Dong Men for dinner and some shopping. Brought myself a haversack and a belt all for RM20 only. I like the things here, quite cheap but must get someone who's been here a while to help u bargain or else sure kenna chopped.

Next my friend took me on a 30 min taxi ride to a place he calls "Hongkie's Kept Mistress District". All the kept mistress of HK-ers are usually living here. It was quite bustling despite it was already 11pm. Went to those foot-wash and massage parlours. The place had like 5-6 floors !! We had our foots scrubbed clean clean at 3rd floor. The girl doing my massage was quite cute, only 17 yrs old and still had a bit of baby fat but she was very cheerful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacekeeper View Post
Anyway, it was a relaxing 90 mins of scrub down. She did massage my head, shoulders and arms too beside washing my legs. Then my friend told me, it was time for the main course.

We went to the 5th floor where we were served by another captain. We were sitted in a room and soon a parade of sexily dressed girls came in. They were dressed in this pink dress that had low neckline and high hemline. Which means we saw lots of cleavage and lots of legs Took me a while but finally settled on a 19 yr old Fuzhou girl.

She lead me to another room and stripped me of my clothes. She undressed herself and lead me to the bathroom. There she spent like 10 minutes soaping and cleaning every part of me. I did not need to lift a finger as she did everything, even scrubbing my cock clean. then she bent down and gave me a BBBJ. I think all the stimulation was too much but I shot out in less than 3 minutes. She did not flinch even as my cum shot into her mouth, just continued sucking me dry. After spitting my cum away, she lead my hand to the bedroom. Wohooooooooo.......
Would like to ask bros out there on what's d address & name of this 5-6 storey building as I will be going to Shenzhen soon & would like to make a trip there. Thanks in advance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1