The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 07-03-2011, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertchua View Post
(B) For FL in SBF, we have 1 currently:
1. Mistress Sin Cee Cee ($200/90min)
Bros, I have tried to PM Mistress Sin Cee Cee but her mailbox is full. I do hope she is still available.
Old 07-03-2011, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 17
maskrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro insing, you are welcome. I find it a waste of my time to chat with fake Mistresses as well as Mistresses that go MIA after several messages/emails. That is why I kind of stopped sending messages via www.collarme.com

Furthermore, I do not see the point of having to join paid websites such as www.alt.com or www.bdsm.com - this is a waste of money.

What do other bros think?
Bro Robertchua, I totally agreed with u. Those website u mention are totally waste of time. Most so called dominatrix mistress are faked accept a few are real. I personally think our local dominatrix mistress charge quite a high price $200/hr with a minium experience of BDSM. BDSM session are not permit & legal in S'pore, so I was thinking where all this local domiantrix lady learn their BDSM skills on hand practical?? A good professional dominatrix mistress must have certain degree knowledge & experience skills in BDSM. The most important they need to respect clients. I came across a few local mistress in collarme are very rude & demanding to fit into their requirement. WTF, we pay for our session, not free leh..
Old 07-03-2011, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
micky_blues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro doctor sex, I believe Mistress Maxim should be currently in Singapore (from Bro divinewind's FR) but Miss Len aka divinemercy does travel quite a bit so I am not sure about her.

bros,

From the photos of Mistress Len, she looks beautiful. Any bro here tried her before and are the photos real? But at $400 for 2 hrs, not cheap. Any bro can provide FR?

Bro Robertchua mentioned that she travels a lot. But inside her profile she mentioned that she is based in Singapore. Does it mean she also travels a lot like those Thai dominas? Or she has a full time job outside that required her to travel?
Old 07-03-2011, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 20
submarine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by micky_blues View Post
bros,

From the photos of Mistress Len, she looks beautiful. Any bro here tried her before and are the photos real? But at $400 for 2 hrs, not cheap. Any bro can provide FR?

Bro Robertchua mentioned that she travels a lot. But inside her profile she mentioned that she is based in Singapore. Does it mean she also travels a lot like those Thai dominas? Or she has a full time job outside that required her to travel?
I have tried her before and I believe I have also posted a review about her. Might have to look back and search the forums. She travels quite a bit. Yea, she is a nice person. Gave me her name card and we talked quite a bit the last time we met.
Old 08-03-2011, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskrider View Post
Bro Robertchua, I totally agreed with u. Those website u mention are totally waste of time. Most so called dominatrix mistress are faked accept a few are real. I personally think our local dominatrix mistress charge quite a high price $200/hr with a minium experience of BDSM. BDSM session are not permit & legal in S'pore, so I was thinking where all this local domiantrix lady learn their BDSM skills on hand practical?? A good professional dominatrix mistress must have certain degree knowledge & experience skills in BDSM. The most important they need to respect clients. I came across a few local mistress in collarme are very rude & demanding to fit into their requirement. WTF, we pay for our session, not free leh..
Bro maskrider, you are right in saying that our local dominatrix is not cheap at $200/hr. Furthermore, some dominatrix will insist on having a 2 hour session meaning it will cost us $400. In comparison, Bangkok's Thaidomina charges about $340 (converted from 8000 THB) for a 3 hour session with 2 Mistresses at their dungeon or if you are staying in your own hotel, the Thaidomina team of 2 Mistresses can go to your room at the same price of $340 but 2 hours instead. Of course, this might not be a fair comparison due to the different living standards of Singapore and Thailand.

Supposing you are willing to pay the premium for a local dominatrix, the most important thing is her service. Now, BDSM covers such a wide range of interests and I am pretty sure there is no single dominatrix who dare to claim she has done everything. This means most dominatrix will need to get their hands dirty and gain valuable experience along the way. Having a sound knowledge of BDSM is also a must and the dominatrix must have a huge learning appetite. This is both for her own professionalism as well as the safety of her client.

Unfortunately, there are some local dominatrix who are clueless about the steep learning curve that is required of a professional dominatrix and take the easy way out by thinking "I am the Mistress, I get to call the shots". The worst part is they charge the same rate as a professional dominatrix overseas due to the low supply and high demand in Singapore.

I wish someone will set up a school for dominatrix so that there would be a minimum standard that will please BDSM lovers like ourselves.
Old 08-03-2011, 06:49 PM
Samster

A PRC domme is back in action. Those who have previously asked me for her number, pls kindly PM me again.

Her name is Wu Ze Tian (search for her thread and reviews). I have tried her a couple of times already. Pls do not ask me for her appearance or age etc. cos these are all stated in her thread.

Apparently, she did not go MIA all this while. She lost her HP along with all her contacts, and it was thru sheer luck that I managed to locate her after about 6 months..

cheers to all
Old 08-03-2011, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
motherboard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all bros,

i have several chinese femdom videos and if any of you bros have foot worship genre videos, we can exchange...

if you dont have any videos, i will also be willing to share my chinese femdom videos, just drop me a pm with your email add and i will send the videos.

*bro submarine, can i have the contact of wu ze tian domme...many thanks

regards
Old 09-03-2011, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
d2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by motherboard View Post
hi all bros,

i have several chinese femdom videos and if any of you bros have foot worship genre videos, we can exchange...

if you dont have any videos, i will also be willing to share my chinese femdom videos, just drop me a pm with your email add and i will send the videos.

*bro submarine, can i have the contact of wu ze tian domme...many thanks

regards
i got some lei. how long is yr video?
Old 09-03-2011, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by submarine View Post
A PRC domme is back in action. Those who have previously asked me for her number, pls kindly PM me again.

Her name is Wu Ze Tian (search for her thread and reviews). I have tried her a couple of times already. Pls do not ask me for her appearance or age etc. cos these are all stated in her thread.

Apparently, she did not go MIA all this while. She lost her HP along with all her contacts, and it was thru sheer luck that I managed to locate her after about 6 months..

cheers to all
Bro submarine, thanks for your sharing! I am glad to hear you have found her after 6 months.

This means we have a total of 20 ladies, including 2 MIA, for our BDSM needs:

(A) From www.collarme.com, we have a total of 12 dominatrix comprising of:
1. Mistress Minky aka Minky ($400/2hrs)
2. Miss Len aka divinemercy ($400/2hrs)
3. Mistress Shannon Ohio aka MistressOfMind ($500/2hrs)
4. Miss Cruela aka mizzcruela ($250/2-3hrs)
5. Miss Fiona aka NoirRascal ($400/2hrs)
6. Mistress Kimmee aka Kimmee ($250/2hrs with subsequent hr at $100)
7. Mistress Maxim aka Amazingasia ($200-$250/2hrs)
8. Mistress Francesca aka MissFrancesca85 aka Rachel from Rachel stables ($200/hr)
9. Miss Bitchevon aka bitchevon (not a pro-domme so ask at your own risk)
10. Miss Unice aka Unice
11. Miss Abernathy aka missabernathy ($150/30min & $220/1hr) - MIA?
12 Mistress Sophie L aka mistresssophieL ($150/hr)
13. PRC Mistress known as Caning4u ($100/session)

(B) For FL in SBF, we have 2 currently:
1. Mistress Sin Cee Cee ($200/90min) - MIA?
2. Mistress Wu Ze Tian

(C) From HC, we have a total of 3:
1. Sophie from ? HC
2. Pearly from Youth HC
3. Jess from Youth HC

(D) From GL, we have a total of 2:
1. Cindy, L28H37 (GL150)
2. Yingzhi, L18H05 (GL150)
Old 09-03-2011, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
VannDaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like some new energy in this group (!!) so here's some input to help based on my experience w/ those local Dommes listed:

1. Mistress Minky aka Minky ($400/2hrs)
Good review just posted (Thanx!!) Lifestyle Mistress . . she loves pain. Knows the ropes and how to use them. She does consider your limits in a paid session for sure, but if you want to please . . be prepared. If you live here she is a good one to know, and her lifestyle group has some great people too if you want get involved & support longer term (not one-off)

3. Mistress Shannon Ohio aka MistressOfMind ($500/2hrs)
Biggest natural tits I have ever seen in person. A big gal all over - I call 'Voluptuous' and loved every inch. Tease is main focus, with lots of ass play, rimming (her on you) so arrive clean for sure. Not extensive bondage / BDSM per se. Expensive, but for some big gal lovers it is worth it.

4. Miss Cruela aka mizzcruela ($250/2-3hrs)
Maybe mid-30's, but still good looker. More into humiliation . . not alot of bondage . . ie she made me dance to her iPod (!) However she can impart some REAL pain tho

5. Miss Fiona aka NoirRascal ($400/2hrs).
Another soft voluptuous (yummm!!) gal. New to Domme, but I like her.

7. Mistress Maxim aka Amazingasia ($200-$250/2hrs)
The kinkiest girlfriend you ever had. Lots of toys, and some experience. Fun session, very flexible, innovative. $350 two hours tho lah . .

8. Mistress Francesca aka MissFrancesca85 aka Rachel from Rachel stables ($200/hr)
Never tried, but she is also Freelance (see other threads on her) . . more is better !

12 Mistress Sophie L aka mistresssophieL ($150/hr)
Pretty young gal - great bod, a natural Domme. Not that experienced with ropes and toys, but she has 'the chip'. Bring your own stuff. She also also enjoys imparting some real pain if you ask

Hope this helps - Bros fill in my blanks !!!!

VD
Old 09-03-2011, 05:20 PM
Samster

Bro VannDaman, thanks for your sharing! I have up your points. So far, I have only tried Mistress Minky and I do highly recommend her. In fact, my problem is should I go back to Mistress Minky or should I try a new Mistress?
Old 09-03-2011, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 17
maskrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

cheers to all
Bro Submarine, I am glad u have managed to locate her since she has been MIA for the past 6 months. I really miss her service.. All Bros out there who love BDSM must try her BDSM service. No doubt she is not pro in domme, She is quick learner and smart in learning BDSM. She told me she love BDSM and I think she is born with it in her natural way. I like her service b'cos she respect clients. She will try fullfill all Bros BDSM fantasy, but do respect her limits. Bro Submarine, I have msg u for her contact. Tks
Old 09-03-2011, 07:46 PM
Samster

have replied to all PMs regarding wu ze tian's contact..

pls sms her in chinese or simple english

do up me if possible

pics below, hopefully links work

Old 09-03-2011, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
VannDaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
. . . my problem is should I go back to Mistress Minky or should I try a new Mistress?
Tough call Bro . . my two cents:

a) If there is 'chemistry' w/ a Domme, then multiple visits get better and better. If you 'clicked' on the first time, go at least two more times (with candid feedback) to see if things really connect. First times are usually the LEAST satisfying . . . topping is not as easy as it seems, and it takes time to get to know someone from either side. (imagine yourself on the other side ?!>!). For what you like, I'd stick with experience . .

b) Variety is the spice of life (!). New relationships are . . . well . . new !! and exciting and different. Edge play is always a risk however . .

And do not overlook the obvious . . a real match (non-Pro) you can stick with for good Agreed a needle in the haystack, but just keep your eyes/mind open while you're exploring.

(maybe all that was just one cent . . )

Last edited by VannDaman; 09-03-2011 at 08:35 PM. Reason: update
Old 10-03-2011, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
have replied to all PMs regarding wu ze tian's contact..

pls sms her in chinese or simple english

do up me if possible

pics below, hopefully links work
Bro submarine, thanks for sharing with us her pics. Now I know what you mean by "a corset is meant to accentuate a woman's curves". I will up you once my 24 hour period is over. However, I can only add 1 point at a time cuz I do not have much power myself. Thus, I would appreciate if other bros reading this thread, can up me as well if they have found my posts useful.

Once I have tried Mistress Wu Ze Tian (provided she has the kind of boots I like and she is willing to kick my balls), I will post my FR as well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1