The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2015, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Expat-style Christmas in Vietnam
============================================
Editor’s Note: Stivi Cooke is an Australian expat who has lived in Hoi An City in Quang Nam, a province in central Vietnam, for six years.

Awww... Christmas is here again. Just when you thought it was safe to go back into Big C and Metro, along come the mayhem and merriment of Kris Kringle Kapers for kids. Fortunately for me I’m a single dad of two young puppy dogs so the decorating is not difficult – red: carrots in their meals, green: vegetables and some tinsel around the Doghouse.

Actually the only trouble I’ve had so far is putting up the Christmas lights in the windows because Vietnamese power sockets are located somewhere near the North Pole.

Central Vietnam gets into the groove as good as – if not better than – the rest of the country. Plenty of shops selling tinsel and decorative stuff around Hoi An and Da Nang, although it does get weird when your Santa costume is made in China, your Christmas tree smells of lemongrass and you’re saying “Giang Sinh An Lanh” instead of “Merry Christmas”!

If you’re an expat married to a local, it’s quite a fun mix of Vietnamese frivolity and western bemusement as traditional Vietnamese winter foods such as Beef Hotpot (Lau Bo) or Vietnamese Winter Melon Soup (Canh Bi Dao) are served instead of a roast dinner with gravy and mint. I have a theory that if gravy was more widely known by the locals we’d go a long way to making the Vietnamese taller and fatter.

At Christmas I miss my mum’s roast lamb but there’s plenty of great food out there. Yet tourism has brought fine western dining with all the Christmas trimmings our way too. The resorts and hotels do a good trade in massive meals with western customs such as the Christmas pudding cake, custards and Christmas candies ready for eager little mouths.

I smile a lot in the traffic when mums wrap the kids in miniature Santa suits and hang off the back of the motorbike as they trundle off to the markets. Not sure if it’s the colors or just the general feeling of fun that gets them hooked but it’s irresistibly cute. It makes you wonder if the kids think Santa is a colorful version of the lucky Buddha!

It’s funny how Christmas turns adults into big kids too. Expats roaring around town with a Santa hat flapping in the cold air or fat old Englishmen men sitting in a bar in a row with the pre-requite hats chatting about sport and visas. It’s not called the ‘silly season’ for nothing.

Christmas parcels however are frustrations as they turn up later...say April... in lovely crumpled wrapping paper and slightly smudged Chrissie cards. Each year my mum sends something and that’s what I get...something. Eck.

I was surprised when I discovered how many Vietnamese Christians there are and the ‘wannabes’ – Vietnamese who like going to church for the songs and the company. I’m an Atheist even though I believe in Santa Claus, the tooth fairy, the Easter bunny, Batman, Superman and Iron Man. In Hoi An, we have a spectacular Christmas display and midnight carols which habitually stop traffic until the wee hours of the morning. Still I find Vietnamese resort staff singing western carols in fractured English a little bizarre, although rather funny, especially when they try to hit the high notes. And Vietnamese wearing reindeer horns sets me off in uncontrollable giggles.

More than a few expats head back to their home countries to spend time with their loved ones and for the rest of us, it’s time to catch up with other expats we’ve probably not seen for months as we’re not really a cohesive group and tend to gather only at mating season or when the heat forces us (so we claim) to a drinking hole while warily keeping an eye for predators.

Christmas also reminds us all of the poverty and hardships that locals still have to overcome and spurs expats to host charity events and fundraisers during the winter months. We are fortunate to have so many considerate and generous entrepreneurs and restaurateurs in central Vietnam willing to host these events.

Like every expat my thoughts often turn to the life I left behind in my home country and what I have here to be thankful for – good friends, interesting company, cheerful neighbors and in my case, great students! I don’t miss much from my former life as a minion of the system but I’m so lucky to have gotten out of the system when I did.

So this year I’d like to wish each and every one of my readers and fellow expats a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

May 2015 be as fun as you hope for and may you and your families enjoy another hot, sweaty year; just go to the beach then. And if you can’t keep your new year’s resolutions then you should break them with the endlessly cheerful style of Vietnam! “Giang Sinh An Lanh!” (Merry Christmas!), “Chuc Mung Nam Moi!” (Happy New Year!).

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 23-01-2015, 01:26 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Vietnam tourist attractions open for free, offer diverse activities during Tet
================================================== ================================
A number of relics in Hanoi, Hue, and Hoi An Ancient Town will be open to tourists for free during Tet (Lunar New Year), while a myriad of activities are poised to take place in several other localities to celebrate the holiday.

Many cities and tourist attractions across the country will brim with life thanks to a slew of exciting activities during the upcoming Tet – the country’s largest holiday.

This year’s Tet kicks off on February 19.

Hanoi

The Hanoi People’s Committee has decided six of the capital’s relics and scenic spots will be open free to visitors on Lunar New Year’s Eve and the first two days of the new year, or from February 18 to 20.

The spots are Ngoc Son and Quan Thanh Temples, Tay Phuong, Thay and Huong Pagodas, and Duong Lam Ancient Village.

Pyrotechnic shows are also expected to light up 30 spots in the city on Lunar New Year’s Eve.

Five high-range firework shows are set to sparkle over Hoan Kiem (Sword) Lake, Thong Nhat Park, Lac Long Quan Garden, Van Quan Lake, and My Dinh National Stadium.

The other 25 low-range firework shows will take place in other areas.

Hoi An

Authorities in Hoi An City, located in the central province of Quang Nam, have decided to provide tourists with free entry to UNESCO-recognized Hoi An Ancient Town and other relics in the vicinity for four days over Tet.

Free entrance to the ancient town will be available on Lunar New Year’s Eve and the first three days of the lunar new year, or February 18 to 21.

Twenty-one other relics will also be open for free during these four days, including Cau (Bridge) Pagoda, Cam Pho Temple, Quan Cong Shrine, local museums, Quan Thang, Duc An, Phung Hung and Tan Ky Old Houses, the Tran Lineage’s house, Chinese souvenir houses, and three tombs dedicated to Japanese merchants Gu Sokukun, Tani Yajirobei, and Banjiro.

Festive activities are also to run in Hoi An Ancient Town, including a “neu” (long bamboo pole) erecting ritual, which will take place in several relics from Lunar New Year’s Eve to the 7th day of the new year, or February 18 to 25.

A “neu” erection, which sees different objects of symbolic meaning hung onto a lanky bamboo pole, is a long-standing Tet rite to worship gods, ward off evil spirits, and pray for good luck.

A Tet fair will kick off at 10:00 pm on Lunar New Year’s Eve at Hoai River Square and in Hoi An Garden.

Performances of “bai choi,” a folk game and form of art found in 11 provinces in the central region, will also be held at cultural centers in Hoi An from Lunar New Year’s Eve to the 3rd day of the new year.

Hue

According to the Hue Monuments Conservation Center, free entry will also be offered at several of the relics belonging to the UNESCO-recognized Hue Complex of Monuments, located in central Vietnam’s Thua Thien-Hue Province, on the first three days of the Lunar New Year, or from February 19 to 21.

A host of activities will also liven up several spots in the country’s imperial capital during Tet, including royal games, lion-dragon-kylin dancing, and performances of calligraphy, traditional music, and martial arts.

Khai Tuong Edifice, part of the An Dinh Secluded Palace, which was inaugurated in late December last year, is also open to tourists for free from January 20 to March 30.

Da Nang

Four spots in the central city of Da Nang will also glitter with spectacular 15-minute firework shows on Lunar New Year’s Eve.

The spots are Hai Chau District’s Nguyen Van Troi Bridge, Ngu Hanh Son District Sports Center, the area in front of Lien Chieu District’s Administrative Center, and Hoa Vang District’s Monument.

The local People’s Committee announced on Friday last week that one of this year’s Tet festivities is a major flower street which will span from Bach Dang Street to the west side of Rong (Dragon) Bridge.

The street will run from February 9 to 24 and costs some VND5 billion (US$233,013).

Part of it will be dedicated to a light garden, which features five towers of glasses, large circles of LED lights, and bouncing music.

The city will also host street music performances along Bach Dang Street and “tuong” (traditional opera) plays.

Ho Chi Minh City

The southern hub will also burst with life with scores of festive activities during the Tet holiday.

One of the highlights is the city’s iconic Tet Flower Street, which will be relocated to Ham Nghi Street from its usual downtown venue, Nguyen Hue Street, local authorities announced in late December last year.

The flower street, which will span from the section adjacent to Quach Thi Trang Roundabout to the Ho Tung Mau-Ham Nghi intersection, will be adorned with a wide variety of blooming flowers, as well as gorgeous flowery and leafy artificial arrangements shaped as goats – the Lunar New Year’s zodiac sign.

Tran Hung Viet, CEO of Saigontourist, a local travel firm and head of the Tet flower street’s organizing board, told Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper on Wednesday that the construction of the large and smaller artificial arrangements and adornment have been 70-80 percent complete.

The street will bloom with over 65 artificial arrangements and around 130,000 flower tubs of various breeds.

The construction of a goat family, which will be arranged in a dominant position at one end of the flower street, has been almost finished.

The goats stand between 1.2 and 2.7 meters tall.

The flower street will open to the public at 7:00 pm on February 16 and close at 10:00 pm on February 22 – or from the 28th day of the final lunar month to the fourth day of the Lunar New Year.

Another highlight is the city’s Tet book street, which will go on in sync with the flower street.

The book street, with “Ban Sac Viet-Hao Khi Vietnam” (Vietnamese Identity-Vietnamese Spirit) as its theme, will take place on a section of District 1’s Ham Nghi Street which spans from the Ho Tung Mau-Ham Nghi intersection to Ton Duc Thang Street.

The book street will feature sections of e-books, children’s books, books for the visually impaired, and rare, critically acclaimed tomes.

One of the key sections will showcase photos, archives, maps, and other historical evidence as well as the latest materials on Vietnam’s Truong Sa (Spratly) and Hoang Sa (Paracel) archipelagoes.

Firework shows are also expected to glitter over eight spots on Lunar New Year’s Eve, namely District 2’s Thu Thiem Tunnel, District 1’s Bitexco Financial Tower, District 11’s Dam Sen Park, the District 12 Culture Center, District 9’s Historical, Cultural Park, Hoc Mon District’s Nga Ba Giong Relic, Binh Chanh District’s Lang Le-Bau Co area, and Can Gio District.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 25-01-2015, 04:44 PM
Samster

越南语成语600句《一》

1 Anh em khinh trước, làng nước khinh sau 家火不起,野火不来
2 Áo gấm đi đêm 锦衣夜行
3 Ăn bát cơm dẻo, nhớ nẻo đường đi 食饭不忘种田人
4 Ăn bẩn sông sâu 不干不净、吃了长命
5 Ăn bơ làm biếng, hay ăn lười làm 好逸恶劳
6 Ăn cám trả vàng 吃人一口,报人一斗;吃人糠皮,报人黄金
7 Ăn cây táo rào cây sung (cây xoan ) 吃力扒外
8 Ăn có nhai, nói có nghĩ 食须细嚼、言必三思
9 Ăn cơm chúa, múa tối ngày 饱食终日、无所事事
10 Ăn cơm gà gáy, cất binh nửa ngày 鸡啼饱饭、三竿出兵;起个大早、赶个晚集
11 Ăn cơm nhà vác tù và hàng tổng 吃一家饭、管万家事
12 Ăn cháo đá bát, qua cầu rút ván 过河拆桥
13 Ăn chẳng có khó đến thân 好事无缘,坏事有分
14 Ăn chọn nơi, chơi chọn bạn 择善而从
15 Ăn độc chốc mép 独食独生疮
16 Ăn không nên đọi, nói chẳng nên lời 笨口拙舌
17 Ăn mày đòi xôi gấc (ăn trực đòi bánh chưng) 乞丐讨肉粽
18 Ăn miếng trả miếng 以眼还眼、以牙还牙
19 Ăn một bát cháo, chạy ba quãng đồng 吃一碗粥、走三里路
20 Ăn ngay nói thật mọi tật mọi lành 天理良心、到处通行

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 25-01-2015, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 11
devilcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
越南语成语600句《一》

2 Áo gấm đi đêm 锦衣夜行
15 Ăn độc chốc mép 独食独生疮
Bro Jackbl.. can help translated to English... I'm a banana.. Ha-ha.... Thanks
Old 25-01-2015, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
越南语成语600句《一》

2 Áo gấm đi đêm 锦衣夜行
15 Ăn độc chốc mép 独食独生疮
wow damm profound...
Old 26-01-2015, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
越南语成语600句《一》

2 Áo gấm đi đêm 锦衣夜行
15 Ăn độc chốc mép 独食独生疮
You taking Phd in Tieng Viet
Old 26-01-2015, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Permanent Head Damage (PhD)

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 27-01-2015, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
You taking Phd in Tieng Viet
Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Permanent Head Damage (PhD)
Kns! I come here to share, u come here to suan

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 27-01-2015, 01:59 AM
Samster

越南语成语600句《二》

21 Ăn nhạt mới biết thương mèo 落魄方知穷人苦
22 Ăn ốc nói mò; nhắm mắt nói mò 瞎说八道;向壁虚造
23 Ăn quả nhớ kẻ trồng cây 食果不忘种树人
24 Ăn quàng nói bậy, ăn nói lung tung 信口开河;信口雌黄; 胡说八道
25 Ăn vụng đổ vạ cho mèo, vu oan giá họa 屈打成招
26 Ăn xổi ở thì , mổ gà lấy trứng 杀鸡取卵;杀鸡取蛋
27 Ba bà chín chuyện; tam sao thất bản 话经三张嘴,长虫也长腿
28 Bà con xa không bằng láng giềng gần 远亲不如近邻
29 Ba đầu sáu tay 三头六臂
30 Ba mặt một lời 三头对案;三面一词
31 Ba mươi chưa phải là tết 别言之过早
32 Bán trôn nuôi miệng 皮肉生涯
33 Bát nước đổ đi khó lấy lại 覆水难收
34 Bắn đại bác cũng không tới 八竿子打不着
35 Bằng mặt không bằng lòng 貌合神离
36 Bắt cá hai tay 双手抓鱼
37 Bắt cóc bỏ đĩa 炊沙作饭
38 Bắt chó đi cày, 狗咬耗子
39 Bé không vin, cả gẫy cành 小时不教、大时不肖
40 Bệnh nào thuốc nấy 对症下药

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 27-01-2015, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:

Kns! I come here to share, u come here to suan
Just joking lah... He started first...

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 02-02-2015, 12:58 AM
Samster

越南语成语600句《三》

41 Biết người biết ta, trăm trận trăm thắng 知己知彼、百战百胜(百战不殆)
42 Bình cũ rượu mới 旧瓶装新酒
43 Bình chân như vại, khoanh tay đứng nhìn 高枕无忧, 袖手傍观
44 Bó đuốc chọn cột cờ 百里挑一
45 Bốc thuốc theo đơn 照方子抓药
46 Bới bèo ra bọ, bới lông tìm vết 吹毛求疵
47 Bụng bảo dạ 自言自语;自说自话
48 Bụng cứ rốn (lòng ta vẫn vững như kiềng ba chân) 无动于衷
49 Bụng làm dạ chịu 责无旁贷;自作自受;作法自毙
50 Bụng thối như cứt 一肚子坏
51 Bụt chùa nhà không thiêng 家庙不灵
52 Bút sa gà chết 惜墨如金
53 Bữa đực bữa cái 三天打鱼两天晒网
54 Bức vách có tai (bờ tường có mắt) 隔墙有耳
55 Cá không ăn muối cá ươn 不听老人言、吃亏在眼前
56 Cà cuống chết đến đít còn cay 死不改悔
57 Cá lớn nuốt cá bé 大鱼吃小鱼
58 Cá mè một lứa 难兄难弟(一丘之貉)
59 Cá nằm trên thớt 鱼游釜中
60 Cả thèm chóng chán 一暴十寒

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 18-02-2015, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 21
freeman69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Brother have Vietnamese Chinese New Year Greetings
Old 18-02-2015, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeman69 View Post
Any Brother have Vietnamese Chinese New Year Greetings
here...dug out from old posts year 2011

http://samsforum.com/showpos...postcount=7145

http://samsforum.com/showpos...postcount=7161

http://samsforum.com/showpos...postcount=1836

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-02-2015, 12:52 AM
Samster

越南语成语600句《四》

61 Cả vú lấp miệng em; Gái đĩ già mồm, Cái chày cãi cối 强词夺理
62 Cái kim trong bọc lâu ngày cũng lòi ra 纸包不住针
63 Cái khó ló cái khôn 急中生智
64 Cái nết đánh chết cái đẹp 德重于貌
65 Cãi nhau như mổ bò 大吵大闹
66 Cái sảy nảy cái ung 千里之堤、溃于蚁穴
67 Càng già càng dẻo càng dai 宝刀不老;老当益壮
68 Cáo chết ba năm quay đầu về núi 狐死首丘;树高千丈,叶落归根
69 Cáo đội lốt hổ, cáo mượn oai hùm 狐假虎威
70 Cạy răng không nói một lời 不哼不言