The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-08-2014, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
In short, dolly is very further inside, is rather discreet that area.
Hotel that are near is standard hotel, hotel utama and biz hotel.
The closest Hotel to Dolly is still S-Hotel. I have personally walk from Dolly to S-Hotel to test,and then back to Dolly again. All in,to & fro about 5 mins. I am glad that Bro Tho also have photo of S-Hotel too.And also the small Buddhist Shrine below is Dolly's neighbour shop...hehehe....the photo below was taken from the direction of Dolly.

When i walk from Dolly to S-Hotel,i will see the pics below,at the end of the same block as this Buddhist Shrine shown,turn left and walk straight about 120 steps to see S-Hotel. I then reverse the process back to Dolly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tho66 View Post
Hi, thanks for d feedback on d size & issues faced for these pictures being posted. I've just resized these pictures to make it smaller but big enough for those who want to view these pictures clearly as a guide reference.
Thank you for resizing the pics,but i still find the thumbnail photos on your 1st posting of photo BEST,hehehe...all we need is to guide people to "click" on the thumbnail photo to enlarge the photo resolution.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 22-08-2014, 02:32 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
The closest Hotel to Dolly is still S-Hotel. I have personally walk from Dolly to S-Hotel to test,and then back to Dolly again. All in,to & fro about 5 mins. I am glad that Bro Tho also have photo of S-Hotel too.And also the small Buddhist Shrine below is Dolly's neighbour shop...hehehe....the photo below was taken from the direction of Dolly.

Bro the buddhist shrine is a small temple. Is just a few shop away from dolly. Maybe sep trip we can go there pray. I also explored one small temple at the back of the DC mall. Maybe that be one of the target too.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 22-08-2014, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro the buddhist shrine is a small temple. Is just a few shop away from dolly. Maybe sep trip we can go there pray. I also explored one small temple at the back of the DC mall. Maybe that be one of the target too.
Bro Naka, I dun know u so holy le ?
Old 22-08-2014, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3221 / Power: 16
cheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
next try out...

.:::.Min 7 point to EXCHANGE.:::.
Old 22-08-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
simply.ayie is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi asking abt octupuss, so the price we paid abt 300,000 plus depends on e rooms we choose, izzit included with the specials as well???
Old 22-08-2014, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Haha dun expect too much from the wls.. u will get disappointed...
How was your trip ?
Old 22-08-2014, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
How was your trip ?
Which trip, pak? I still not yet go to batam ya lol.. u no hold my hand later i get lost how? Haha..
Old 23-08-2014, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 14
magixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
hahaha my expectation is simple la bro. if FLs are advisable from you, i shall be taking only FLs then.
FL scene is fun but risk involved... Stay aware of your belongings when taking FL...

Simon De Beauvoir
ma thuat da
Old 23-08-2014, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

hey bro its you... hehehe thanks again! advise noted!
Old 23-08-2014, 03:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
hahaha my expectation is simple la bro. if FLs are advisable from you, i shall be taking only FLs then.
Some brudders prefer to engage freelancers or streetwalkers over joint cewek due to the following reasons:

1) Some cheongster's perception or point of view is the freelancers are just normal ordinary cewek doing side line and not full time prostitute. Some of the freelancer in Batam may be sales girl or factory girls who needs money urgently, so to them the girls are like "higher value" than the joint ayam.

2) They are considered to be kena book lesser times compare to joint ceweks so their pussy is not so loose and is cleaner.

3) More choice of cewek to choose since there are more freelancers /streetwalkers in disco, pubs, bars, standing on the street outdoor as compared to limited number of cewek in the joint.

4) Unlike fixed price for booking joint cewek, customers can negotiate with freelancers so their prices will be relatively cheaper.

5) You may get the thrill and feel a sense of achievement and satisfaction for being able to successfullly sian or attract a cewek.

However, there are some brudders who are more careful, less adventurous will not want to risk and rather not take the freelancers for the following reasons:

1) Freelancers may take customer belongings when he was asleep.

2) There are nobody to complain to if the service is bad.

3) Some cunning ones may cheat the customers money.

4) Customer will have less "sex" time with the freelancer as most of the time when the freelancer were taken back to the hotel room was already late at night since time was being wasted earlier getting to know her. As for joint cewek, customer can langsung immediately bring her back to hotel to fuck like there's no tomorrow when his urge arises.
Old 23-08-2014, 10:39 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Feta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro come across massage centre in Batam equip with sauna room, hot/cold pool or with gim?
Old 23-08-2014, 08:51 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
Bro Naka, I dun know u so holy le ?
Not holy bro, at other people land, pray for safety lor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong2009 View Post
next try out...
Can, but maybe u should know the place better than me.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 23-08-2014, 09:15 PM
Veteran Samster

I went for a lone ranger 2 days 1 night trip and have this hotel to share with

Name of hotel: Biz Hotel

Address of the hotel:
Komplek Nagoya Newtown T-15
Nagoya, 29432,Batam - Indonesia
Telephone: (+62) 778 423 999
Online booking is available.

Advantages
- Room is clean, dark and cosy, nice ambience
- Easy access, as shopping mall is walking distance
-have wifi and the wifi is strong, will not get cut off easily
-aircon is strong
-there is an in room massage service too
-normal budget hotel and rates is really cheap.
-breakfast is buffet style
-a lot of socket for charging handphone
-nice lift, is cool and style
-rates was 417000rp from booking.com
-a fridge for keeping chill drinks

Some pics of the hotel room.

Disadvantages
- no bathtub
- standing shower, i dont like that

Comments
A new hotel is a tall building,that is within walking distance to new makan place call citywalk. There is also many pub around that area. Those who like to chill can try there.The external of the hotel is simple.

Overall i think is a good stay although the rates is slightly ex. U add a bit more can get a better room in formosa, but this place is worth to give it a try. I will still prefer to switch around to stay at different hotel for next trip and share different information. There are also many hotel within the surrounding of this area.

Old 23-08-2014, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
deca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I went for a lone ranger 2 days 1 night trip and have this hotel to share with

Name of hotel: Biz Hotel

Address of the hotel:
Komplek Nagoya Newtown T-15
Nagoya, 29432,Batam - Indonesia
Telephone: (+62) 778 423 999
Online booking is available.

Advantages
- Room is clean, dark and cosy, nice ambience
- Easy access, as shopping mall is walking distance
-have wifi and the wifi is strong, will not get cut off easily
-aircon is strong
-there is an in room massage service too
-normal budget hotel and rates is really cheap.
-breakfast is buffet style
-a lot of socket for charging handphone
-nice lift, is cool and style
-rates was 417000rp from booking.com
-a fridge for keeping chill drinks

Some pics of the hotel room.

Disadvantages
- no bathtub
- standing shower, i dont like that

Comments
A new hotel is a tall building,that is within walking distance to new makan place call citywalk. There is also many pub around that area. Those who like to chill can try there.The external of the hotel is simple.

Overall i think is a good stay although the rates is slightly ex. U add a bit more can get a better room in formosa, but this place is worth to give it a try. I will still prefer to switch around to stay at different hotel for next trip and share different information. There are also many hotel within the surrounding of this area.
Bro, no tv in the room???
Old 23-08-2014, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feta View Post
Any bro come across massage centre in Batam equip with sauna room, hot/cold pool or with gim?
Delta spa at Nagoya

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread