The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2014, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 10
solarflare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Do you regret marrying?

Alot of parents generation say they regret marry... yet they never divorce at all.
Old 18-08-2014, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

If any guys out there ever want woman to listen to them...simply refuse to marry her....you will be the king till the day she ever decided to walk out of your life la....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 18-08-2014, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sentence deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
If any guys out there ever want woman to listen to them...simply refuse to marry her....you will be the king till the day she ever decided to walk out of your life la....
The trouble is before marriage, man is king I agree, but after marriage, wife takes over that role. And it will be more to the disadvantage for the man after marriage because of the Women's Charter, indirectly allowing the wife to be more bold, daring and demanding. Sigh.....
Old 18-08-2014, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

You have the choice not to marry her and be king forever la unless you scared she walk out of the relationship la....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 18-08-2014, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 10
Orthodoxy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOrthodoxy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i guess constant communication with ur spouse is impt. miscommunication always lead to problems
Old 18-08-2014, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 12
waitinggame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywaitinggame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

agreed. i would always try to mediate things before it gets blown out of proportion. not worth it.
Old 22-08-2014, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9350 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orthodoxy View Post
i guess constant communication with ur spouse is impt. miscommunication always lead to problems
Sometimes when u married the wrong one, communication is futile.
Old 23-08-2014, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
peekaboo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
Whether is the right one or the wrong one, it does not bothers communications. The problems usually occurs when its one way communications. Typical piak n piak style.
Old 24-08-2014, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 10
milkandcookies deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymilkandcookies deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

As much as we know that communications is important, please do it before you get married and not after. By then, you'll know if you both are suited for each other.

It'll do both the guy and the girl good.
Old 25-08-2014, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
zan888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Communication is over rated to solve serious problems IMHO as how to change feelings by talking? Sometimes trying to talk it out results in quarrels. Let's say a guy loves bj but wife don't like, can solve by talking? Wife will say but you know I don't like before we got married. Hubby say I thought after we married, you will love me more so will do it to make me happy? So sometimes talking just can't solve problems. Think relationship is more about compromise because you love the other person. If no love, no amount of talking will help.
Old 25-08-2014, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
july3rd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zan888 View Post
Communication is over rated to solve serious problems IMHO as how to change feelings by talking? Sometimes trying to talk it out results in quarrels. Let's say a guy loves bj but wife don't like, can solve by talking? Wife will say but you know I don't like before we got married. Hubby say I thought after we married, you will love me more so will do it to make me happy? So sometimes talking just can't solve problems. Think relationship is more about compromise because you love the other person. If no love, no amount of talking will help.
Yes! I agree with you zan!

More on compromising each other.
Like my friends for example, most of then are like salve at home.

Fetching kids and wife home, reach home need to do housework at night need to wife sleep he needs to look after babies if they cries. Weekend, wife go out with friends he need to be at home look after kids. But I guess my friend is doing it without any complaints. Plus, this is very common in Singapore recently.
Old 25-08-2014, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
zan888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by july3rd View Post
Yes! I agree with you zan!

More on compromising each other.
Like my friends for example, most of then are like salve at home.

Fetching kids and wife home, reach home need to do housework at night need to wife sleep he needs to look after babies if they cries. Weekend, wife go out with friends he need to be at home look after kids. But I guess my friend is doing it without any complaints. Plus, this is very common in Singapore recently.
There are many metro sexual guys these days who are prepared to help out with housework , be driver ,take care of kids, etc compared to last time. Parents expect their boys to be independent but pamper their daughters. Those gals who are pampered generally make poor wives, no offence. After a while the guy also get tired of carrying most of the burden and they may be tempted to find a better or more understanding life partner. Divorce is bloody messy esp for guys. For guys best not to get married unless shotgun lol.
Old 25-08-2014, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
july3rd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zan888 View Post
There are many metro sexual guys these days who are prepared to help out with housework , be driver ,take care of kids, etc compared to last time. Parents expect their boys to be independent but pamper their daughters. Those gals who are pampered generally make poor wives, no offence. After a while the guy also get tired of carrying most of the burden and they may be tempted to find a better or more understanding life partner. Divorce is bloody messy esp for guys. For guys best not to get married unless shotgun lol.
Oh well, maybe the guys does it willingly? Despite I know there are a number of guys unwillingly cause their SO does not allow them to engage a maid. Due to privacy issues and some female employer are very particulars

I'm not sure does that drain their relationship. Maybe guys here may have some thoughts on it.
Old 25-08-2014, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9350 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

I think you need to know your partner to a certain degree before getting married.

Friends around me tend to get married around after knowing he/she for several months. One year is certainly too short to know someone.. Minus the honeymoon period which is the first few months of a relationship, you barely know the person.
Old 29-08-2014, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
KaniNababe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
U r spot on Froggie!

If you don't agree with my comment please rebut. I am fine with being zapped, I am not here to please anyone
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1