The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 💕 Happy Bonk - onlY for Sponsor Gal - SgMoMo

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbiemgs View Post
Nancy I tried before, really big boobs and not fat.

Waiting commando to try Anne and Lin Lin.
Glad u Enjoy 👍
wait 4Commando
Old 19-12-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 1
Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
Has any bro here tried 36G Nancy?
https://www.impmm49.com/girl.php?id=6392

or 34H Anne?
https://www.impmm49.com/girl.php?id=5998

or 36E LinLin
https://www.impmm49.com/girl.php?id=6459

Are they catfish or baby bear or elephant or whale? XD
I have also tried Nancy.
Not fat. Not slim. But slim enough for the load that she is carrying.
Natural too.
Old 20-12-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbiemgs View Post
Nancy I tried before, really big boobs and not fat.

Waiting commando to try Anne and Lin Lin.
- Have gone for a quickie with Anne after she told me she got an open slot yesterday.
- Huge boobs but i feel its more like saggy F cups, having tried the thicc Bing Bing who is about 167cm in height 55kg in weight and has huge F cuppers, Anne is comparable in the chest department , everything else was meh to me.
- Have tried a few bj and fj positions with her and she was very tired and end up doing starfish for me until she ky jelly on her boobs and i titfuck and cum between her papayas.
- Hole was quite worn yesterday and after i heard she was quite fully booked, i think she is getting gangbanged everyday.
- Honestly if you like girls like shibuya kaho (not so fat not so slim, petite, and long big papaya titties) you can try but do take note she has quite a packed schedule.
- Having tried, i don't think i will rtf liao cuz she is here for a limited time. Going back on 23rd. May come back again.

4/10 not worth the money imo.

Lin Lin or Nancy. Will try maybe end of the week.

Last edited by yumihisoka; 20-12-2023 at 10:48 PM.
Old 20-12-2023, 03:36 PM
Samster

yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock999 View Post
AI video I also fall trick, real person vs pic too much difference. Gal is from fuck shop above geylang Klang bkt. My initial booking ended up I used the excuse “she is too young” I worried underage, and changed 巧克力 girl from same fuck shop. As for chocolate her service so so fuck 5mins nia ask if I need her HJ to cum, I just missionary quick cum lo don’t want control lost interest.

Will not visit this fuck shop anymore. Bao er and hua hua I fuck also this shop.
Bro should have gone for ZhuZhu and ask her suck you off for 15-30 minutes.
Love the feel of her tongue on my balls during bj.
My bj regular after sophia went back.
Old 20-12-2023, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 1
Rock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Bro should have gone for ZhuZhu and ask her suck you off for 15-30 minutes.
Love the feel of her tongue on my balls during bj.
My bj regular after sophia went back.
Zhu zhu looks close to photo listed ah? From same FS? can't find her listing

Last edited by Rock999; 20-12-2023 at 09:31 PM.
Old 20-12-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Zhu zhu looks close to photo listed ah? From same FS? can't find her listing
I think took down liao. she used to be on impmm. Typical ah lian look but good mouth skills.
Old 21-12-2023, 05:15 AM
Samster

Rock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I think took down liao. she used to be on impmm. Typical ah lian look but good mouth skills.
how does she look compare to the girls at my hall of great bonks album?

Hall of Bad Bonks Girls
https://bfsg.social/album.php?albumid=878
Old 21-12-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 1
dididino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydididino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Hopefully this is real sharing of good bonks lo, anyway so long is sponsored gals yes I support too. Altho more disappointed with mono website cos their gals is super AI photoshopped reach there really become soft disk, there is one Gal at sgbeautycastle I've rtf 5x. Her name is Tina.

$100 for massage and fj she is really a steal, always put on a Great smile during session. Pls respect her no raw no bbbj but cap in bj n fj. Is a MP and all is done on single massage bed and she won't be fully naked with bra on, only after 2nd session she is comfortable with me to push off bra. Not for boobs lover cos naturally small.

Hopes this good bonks stay real no fake reviews pls.
Bro finally tried Tina. 100 sgd is a steal really. Confirm everything you say is spot-on. But today she is braless when I go so did it with the top lifted. Definitely a great bonk.
Old 21-12-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
123ilo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
AI video I also fall trick, real person vs pic too much difference. Gal is from fuck shop above geylang Klang bkt. My initial booking ended up I used the excuse “she is too young” I worried underage, and changed 巧克力 girl from same fuck shop. As for chocolate her service so so fuck 5mins nia ask if I need her HJ to cum, I just missionary quick cum lo don’t want control lost interest.

Will not visit this fuck shop anymore. Bao er and hua hua I fuck also this shop.
Bro so end up this girl don't look like the pics at all is it? Just trying to find out
Old 21-12-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123ilo View Post
Bro so end up this girl don't look like the pics at all is it? Just trying to find out
Yup see real person i reject
Old 21-12-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dididino View Post
Bro finally tried Tina. 100 sgd is a steal really. Confirm everything you say is spot-on. But today she is braless when I go so did it with the top lifted. Definitely a great bonk.
Ya I RTF last night, she said previous one too late at 3am tired thats why. I missed her sweet buttocks when she cbj me.
Old 21-12-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
how does she look compare to the girls at my hall of great bonks album?
Dear Brother, if u still looking the FL/ ML exactly with Photos.
Thinks can select other thread or Bad bonk thread to post.
Hopefully we like Happy Bonk.
Thanks
Old 21-12-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123ilo View Post
Dear Bro. If u look for the Girl with real photos and not HAPPY BONK.
If not real, can you discuss on other thread such as FAKE picture THREAD.

Here is Happy Bonk - only for Sponsor Gal from SgMoMo.

Thanks
Old 21-12-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 1
dididino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydididino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Ya I RTF last night, she said previous one too late at 3am tired thats why. I missed her sweet buttocks when she cbj me.
Agreed. The tattoo not bad too haha.
I think because it's the first time she ride but never look eye to eye and is very quiet. But during doggy which I think is her weakness? Just my guess. Coz she cannot tahan and started singing. Some air pressure sound came along from there.

To bros who ask me for contact

https://sgbeautycastle3.com/tina-vietnamese-chio-babe/

If you like my post do push my reps thanks
Old 21-12-2023, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dididino View Post
Agreed. The tattoo not bad too haha.
I think because it's the first time she ride but never look eye to eye and is very quiet. But during doggy which I think is her weakness? Just my guess. Coz she cannot tahan and started singing. Some air pressure sound came along from there.

To bros who ask me for contact

https://sgbeautycastle3.com/tina-vietnamese-chio-babe/

If you like my post do push my reps thanks
She very shy de even so many times I RTF she rarely eye to eye me during session also.

haha you also found her weak point ho, i love doing doggy with her also very nice bouncy buttock. And I love to watch and paint her shaved pussy. Looks so virgin or low mileage..

Hall of Bad Bonks Girls
https://bfsg.social/album.php?albumid=878
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1