The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 15-07-2011, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by micky_blues View Post
So that means both slaves suck each other's cock, and for mistress's pleasure? Any slave get to have sex with the mistress?

Is Mistress Minky open to this, since you mentioned that the session was cancelled.
dear bro, i mean pls respect, we are talking about professional dommes here...alright...
Old 15-07-2011, 08:56 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
bluebilly is stuck in moderation for some time to come

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 16-07-2011, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
micky_blues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
dear bro, i mean pls respect, we are talking about professional dommes here...alright...
Bro, I wont be too surprised if some mistress (I dont mean Mistress Minky) have sex with their salves. I mean if the mistress finds her slave attractive and have chemistry, why cant she make love with her slave?

Of course in a typicall session, a slave is not supposed to have sex with her mistress, but if for some reason, after a few sessions with her slave if mistress wants it? Why not? Since this is consentment between 2 parties.

In other words, even though slaves pay $, he can't initiate sex with mistress. If there is, it is a bonus!
Old 16-07-2011, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
osubken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Side tracking a bit, does anyone else here think that a true Mistress, other than not having sex with her slave (unless he is a sex slave) must never have indulged in being a submissive before? I see some Mistresses also subbing and I am not sure if I can serve a Mistress knowing that someone else has dominated her.
Old 16-07-2011, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 19
Nara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring Samster

From experiences, a great domme is also potentially a great sub. And usually great subs make the best dommes. i think a sub understands what it takes to domme. But many can bark orders. maybe Cos ours is such a mind game to begin with. takes a lot of IQ and personality to do both. Most of the 24/7 professionals found online can switch roles with ease.

The smartest and most enjoyable mistress i served was mistress Shannon.

Of course lah, cos most mistresses we meet here aren't really here for the long term nor are they really into it; and some do this cos it can save them a f*uK and besides it pretty natural that if anyone is allowed to do the job with less, they will.
Old 17-07-2011, 07:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Nara, you are spot on when you say "... great subs make the best dommes." I am fortunate to know a local gal through a professional dominatrix (no names will be mentioned to protect their identity) who used to be a sub. She understood how pain sets me free. I had a great time with her though it was her first time "dominating" me. Of course, my version of dominating differs from most bros here as I am into ball kicking and boot worship.
Old 17-07-2011, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post
Well forced bi is like as the name suggest forced bi lo. I am thinking of being forced o suck each other cocks.
And of cos also go othe stuffs la like typical session with a mistress
I had a session like this when Mistress Aria was in town a few years back.. She arranged one of her slaves to come and she put me in the cupboard and blindfold me.. After awhile i was asked to crawl out and suck on the slaves cock.. She ask him to enter my ass and sallow his cum
Old 17-07-2011, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborotan View Post
bro, she don't really like it but just being professional since you request. Pls do not anyhow give ctc. 10Q
Yeah bro. I won't give any ctc to anyone as I m not suppose to. don't worry.
Old 18-07-2011, 07:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
VannDaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slave.alan View Post
Hi all,
i read report of MistressinMind in CM, pretty much is my fantasy.
Anybody has ever had a session with Her? . .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nara View Post
. . . . The smartest and most enjoyable mistress i served was mistress Shannon. . . . .
On the road Bros - catching up (you guys are hard to keep up with !! A couple of references to M.Of Minds, so I here is belated FR from session last year - from memory - has been some time . . .

She is a big gal – tall and also larger body. I call “Voluptuous” - still has that hourglass figure, but large on top and bottom. HUGE natural tits. My favorite type

She loves teasing and denial, but eventually comes through with some VERY worth while rewards if she likes you. Loves to be worshipped. She wants to be in charge tho. She likes ass-play and rimming (her on you). Unusual for Domme, but she obviously loves it. Expect some strapon or vibrator insertions too, so arrive clean inside and out.

Some 'corporal' action – belt or cane, but fairly light – more to establish the mood than real pain. Some bondage – but her bondage skills are not advanced or made for real struggling – mainly for the mood and to get you into the positions she wants to play with your ass or to tease your cock..

So if you have a nice round ass (clean), a responsive didi, and the right attitude (worship and mind) she will probably like you and you will like her too .

FR:
I met M.Shannon in the lobby – tall and bigger body type with obviously big boobs. Pretty face, 'Eurasian' looking – nice exotic look. We went to the room, she told me to shower (already had, but did as I was told !!)

Came out she had a few toys out and was standing by the foot of the bed. “On your knees” and down I went. She extended her leg and foot I started kissing. After a while “Stand up, turnaround” and my hands bound behind me. She removed part of her top, but breasts still covered. I turned and automatically leaned forward to her breasts and nuzzled. She did not stop me, so nuzzling became kissing, then sucking. Still going OK. She reached down and very lighly tickled my now hard cock, sending shivers all the way to my brain. She reached up to her left breast and pulled the bra cup down spilling out a gorgeous huge breast. Obviously natural, hanging and swaying freely as she moved. “EE” of even “F” cup for sure. MUC H bigger than her photos look. Large dark nipples and I just about creamed right there. My hands had come free (see “bondage skills” above) and with a mind of their own I reached up and (tentativly) touched the beautiful swinging flesh. She did not stop me, so I lightly held the breast in both hands and began to kiss ans suck. My two hands could not even meet around her one soft breast, and still the entire thing was spilling out for me to kiss and suck the big brown nipple. Didi was very engaged at this point, and she pulled away just out of reach, playfully slapping my hands. “Hands behind you” and I groaned but complied. She reached down and again lightly tickled my straining cock, sending me into la-la land. I started to reach around again but she back away “HANDS DOWN” as she contintued to tickle my hard dick. “On the bed” she commanded and I flopped on my back. “Other side” she said and ass-up I went. With a hard cock laying your your stomach you cannot help but to stick your ass in the air, but in this case the bedspread was a rough material, and immediately I felt the uncomcortable scraping right on the head of my cock – making me stick my ass up even further. She bound my hands and feet to keep me face down, but I was still able to move around a bit.

Then she stands . . just looking at me for a moment. I hear her walk to the bathroom . . I hear a few things, water . . . 'clack clack clack ' her steps coming back. Then to my great surprise, she sits on the bed between my legs at my upturned ass, and with both hands reaches down and spreads my ass cheeks wide open, completely exposing my asshole to the whole world. Immediately embarrased my cheeks clench involuntarioly to hide, only to get two noticlble “SMACK SMACK” on each cheek. The surprise makes me jerk forward driving my hard cock onto the rough bedspread, which then makes me push my ass right back up.and even more exposed to the Mistress sitting between my legs. “STICK IT UP” I hear with a couple of more “SMACKS!!”. I am now pushing my face and chest down on the bed hard to keep my ass sticking up and my hard dick off the rough sctratchy bed spread. Again she reaches over with both hands and roughly grabs both cheeks spreading my ass wide for her full view. I had NO idea this was coming, and was even more embarrased as I had shaved everything earlier – ass, balls, and cock. So there was nothing to hide, and I was completely humiliated to have her spreading my asshole in full view, just looking and inspecting my upturned exposed ass like an object for her to play with. But with my now tenderized cock-head still hard against that aweful bedspread I was now helpless and stuck in this humiliateing position as long as she wanted me. At this point I was VERY glad that at least I knew I was very clean, inside and out.

Then again to my great surprise, she leans down and plants her face right into my spread ass, and I feel her hot wet tongue circling my spread anus. My cock is twitching against that horrible bedspread (I do not think she realized the bed-spread torment going on, but maybe ??) and I have no choice but to push my ass back up into her face. Still with both hands spreading my cheeks, she is now giving me the best rimimg I can remember. She clearly enjoyed this. With her face still deep into my ass, she released one hand and reached under to tease my aching cock. Tickling and teasing more to make me even harder. This contunued for for a full 10 minutes or so, so again, she was doing this more because she enjoyed the humiliation and ass play than for me I think.

Suddenly she stops, gets up and I hear her moving around getting something out of her bags. I am still stuck in the mortifying position with my ass sticking up like a cheap whore for whatever she wants next. She walks to the bedside where I can see her holding a belt. Then she plops a cane down right by my face where I can see it. I know what is coming, but at this point my body is too tired and I cannot re-position myself, so my face and chest are supporting with my knees, and anything to keep my cock-head off the bedspread. I had to look ridiculous as she circled the bed a few times, unable to move with my ass obscenely raised for whatever she wanted. My dick twitching against the horrible bedspread.

She starts with the belt, and I automatically jerk forward into the bed-spread which now feels like needles on my purple cock, so immediately push my ass back up, as if asking for another. Which I get. I must have looked like a comical fuck doll, jerking forward, then back up with every stroke. It had to look like I was humping the bed like a dog in heat for her amusement. (which I am sure she was). The srokes were noticble, but not really hard. Not severe enough to lose my erection or the sexual mood. She drops the belt, and walking back between my legs buries her face into my upturned ass once again. Then I feel a vibrator turning on, and the first touch is against my cock. Between the hot rimming and the vibrator I just about blew right there. She raises up, and I feel some lube on my exposed anus. Again I feel myself blushing, as she teases with the vibrator, then slowly pushes it inside me. The sensation is incredible, as she fucks me slowly . . in and out. Again I am glad I am clean. She begins tickling my cock again as I raise my ass even further to give her access, only to get the vibrater in deeper. She gets up just in time, and picks up the cane. Again some light strokes, not severe.

(Part 2 next)
Old 18-07-2011, 07:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
VannDaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VannDaman View Post
(Part 2 next)
. . . . She unties me, “On your back” and over I go FINALLY away from that fucking bedspread !! She ties my hands above me and feet together down below. She is now down to just her bra and short corset around the waist with panties. Starting from my feet, she crawls up slowly, licking and teasing along the way. My cock is flinching as she breathes on it, rubbing her face against it very lightly . . getting always almost there . . . she moves up until her tits are even with my dick, and begins rubbing . . I am in heaven. I tell her she is GORGEUOS and she can do anything she likes with me. Her bra still on she maneuveres forward above my cock, lowers down, then slides back down so my cock slides behind her bra from the underside, and trapped between her monstous soft tits. She begins to slide back and forth watching my face as I strain to control. Again she stops in the nick of time. She sits up, and reaching behind she unclasps her bra, spilling her gorgeous tits out like white balloons filled with milk. She leans over – her tits actually reach the bed when on her hands and knees. She leans over swinging then over my cock, “spanking' it with her tits. She moves up to my face and I am completely consumed in breast meat. Heaven. After some time of this, she releases me and she lays back on the bed, telling my I may kiss her thighs. I begin, of course working as quickly as I dare up to her pussy. She does not stop me, so I cautiously proceed. Laying on her back is a whole new angle of her breasts. I become a bit bolder (VERY cautiously and slowly) and she allows the things she likes. The rewards were will worth the teasing I can say for sure.

She was a little disappointed I was not able to get up a second round, but I am pretty much a “one shot pony” in all cases.

For me, I love big gals with big butts and BIG tits, loved the teasing and sexual tension. She is not cheap, and I paid for the room as well. From reading her BLOG on Cme (suggest you do read this), it is important for her to like you to make the best session possible. She likes to be worshipped, and as always be completely respectful. If things are going well she may accept some initiative on your part. Not for everyone, but 'different strokes for different folks” !!

Happy Hunting !!! V
Old 18-07-2011, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro VannDaman, thanks for sharing your exciting FR!

I have contacted Mistress Shannon previously but she told me she has no boots. I can tell from her CM blog that she truly enjoys domination and I do wish we have more local gals who will consider being a professional/lifestyle dominatrix.
Old 18-07-2011, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks bro vandamann. Ur FRs are always a joy to read.
I shall carry on in my mission to bring more gals to be dominants
Old 18-07-2011, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bustmynuts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can intro some dominants?
Old 18-07-2011, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bustmynuts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertchua View Post
Bro Nara, you are spot on when you say "... great subs make the best dommes." I am fortunate to know a local gal through a professional dominatrix (no names will be mentioned to protect their identity) who used to be a sub. She understood how pain sets me free. I had a great time with her though it was her first time "dominating" me. Of course, my version of dominating differs from most bros here as I am into ball kicking and boot worship.
intro me a dominant can
Old 19-07-2011, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There are lots of dominants introduced in this thread bro, take ur time to read through.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1