The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2015, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by pting View Post
this trip went to thai club too, girls very pretty but not willing go hotel LT

Yah it is the lady boss who yell at me when i ask to have room, she quite fierce. You laojiao there already sure got exclusive treatment)
In Thai Clubs, all men aimed for pretty syt viets who then turned newbies down for ta pao back to hotel.

Too much competition !!!.

Better go for older viets in Thai Club that are more easy going to go back with you.

The lady boss that yelled at you maybe because of some other matters not related to you. Maybe got problems with some ladies, etc. She is not fierce. She is a very nice lady. Can be fun with her as we both danced on the lounge causing all the viets to stared at our wriggling around !!!!.
Old 31-03-2015, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
shybutwant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
You can sit in a small room even if u ordered 1 bucket provided that the ktv has no customers.

Your tips.........too much...........RM10 to RM20 is good. Don't spoit the market there.

You wanna explore viet massage parlour, viet puds, viet okt girls in Kuchai Lama ?. Everything all there except for a spa. Hehehe !!! Enjoy your next exploration.

No lah bro... rm10-20 is really too little... rm50 consider so-so also... if we calculate the gals earnings, each hour maybe they will get rm18 and rm12 pay to the boss(not sure though, but should be around this).... So if they start work from 4pm-2am, it will be 10 hours only. And the likelihood of getting booked for the full 10 hours are really rare unless they are 'red card'....

So lets say they got 7 hours, it will only be rm126 only leh.... plus tip rm20, only rm146 .... Makan, rental, taxi fare, make up, dresses??? Enuff bor???

Btw, i m also a 'consumer' like u all... but sometime we also need to put ourselves into their shoes lor ... No offense yah... juz my 2 cents

p/s: Unless the gal can get 3 customers to book her at 2-3 hrs each... then maybe still can cope with rm20.... But if 1 customer book straight 7 hrs and tip rm20, i think she will faint
Old 31-03-2015, 11:24 PM
Samster

1 thing good abt mexico is gals are not allow to fly.... unlike other ktvs, those gals fly like shit! 1 block of 4 hours already cost us rm80-100 excluding tips. Tips is rm50 minimum, i think. If your gal happen to have 3 tables, then you will only be seeing her for approx 15mins per hour lol... the remaining 45mins, can tcss or tfk hahaha

If in mexico, you book her 4 hrs, she will be yours for full 4 hrs lol.... rm30 x 4 hrs=rm120 only!!! Only drawback in mexico is the place is a lil rundown
Old 01-04-2015, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

mex. for the 30 bucks an hour tgey get 25.

nvr seen mex empty on a weekday. if its empty means usually no gals working. haha

bad thing about mex. the sound system suck n u cabt really s8ng. tge music tge put for u . u either love it or hate it.

haha
Old 01-04-2015, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shybutwant View Post
No lah bro... rm10-20 is really too little... rm50 consider so-so also... if we calculate the gals earnings, each hour maybe they will get rm18 and rm12 pay to the boss(not sure though, but should be around this).... So if they start work from 4pm-2am, it will be 10 hours only. And the likelihood of getting booked for the full 10 hours are really rare unless they are 'red card'....

So lets say they got 7 hours, it will only be rm126 only leh.... plus tip rm20, only rm146 .... Makan, rental, taxi fare, make up, dresses??? Enuff bor???

Btw, i m also a 'consumer' like u all... but sometime we also need to put ourselves into their shoes lor ... No offense yah... juz my 2 cents

p/s: Unless the gal can get 3 customers to book her at 2-3 hrs each... then maybe still can cope with rm20.... But if 1 customer book straight 7 hrs and tip rm20, i think she will faint
I gave only RM10 to RM20 to all the girls. And give no tips to ladies that are stuck up or tried to be funny by sms their friends who sms her and said : Happy Bithday To You Today ". Oh, really ah . Then lady asked for more tips and showed me that Happy B-Day sms.

Sorry lady, i am too experienced for such tricks.

You very rich.......give RM50 or a mathematician teacher. Hehehe !!!.
Old 01-04-2015, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcuore View Post
mex. for the 30 bucks an hour tgey get 25.

nvr seen mex empty on a weekday. if its empty means usually no gals working. haha

bad thing about mex. the sound system suck n u cabt really s8ng. tge music tge put for u . u either love it or hate it.

haha
Rm25 is a very generous amount from the lady boss then
Old 01-04-2015, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
I gave only RM10 to RM20 to all the girls. And give no tips to ladies that are stuck up or tried to be funny by sms their friends who sms her and said : Happy Bithday To You Today ". Oh, really ah . Then lady asked for more tips and showed me that Happy B-Day sms.

Sorry lady, i am too experienced for such tricks.

You very rich.......give RM50 or a mathematician teacher. Hehehe !!!.
Not rich at all.... Juz doesnt wanna chase those gems to s'pore and we malaysian will only get the dinos lol
Old 01-04-2015, 11:21 AM
Samster

If each gal can get 6 hrs of booking each day , then with rm150 plus tips, they can survive jor
Old 01-04-2015, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
No lah bro... rm10-20 is really too little... rm50 consider so-so also... if we calculate the gals earnings, each hour maybe they will get rm18 and rm12 pay to the boss
According to the girl i sit at mexico ktv, she get about RM24 per hour from the RM30. If she have customer 8 to 10 hr per day she get about RM200 to 240. Then some girls go LT with customer (extra income for them), hear that normal around RM600.

So far my understanding is if book girls by the hour, they dont butterfly and tipping them become Unnecessary or Optional.

Tipping RM50-100 seem to be more for those place where girls butterfly around. Next time i sure tip lesser if really want to tip.
Old 01-04-2015, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 17
BigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcuore View Post
saboon spa is quiet old already.

midvalkey has two spas. one cititel one boulevard hotel.
boulevard newer but in terms of gals seem cititel has more quality gals.

ktv try the new himawari in fnn business park. cheap beer n gals can buyterfly wgole bight or book. malay gals. chinese not much
Bro would love to try this place. Esp when you mention Malay girl.
Can tell me more about this place, will be appreciated.
Thanks
Old 01-04-2015, 06:58 PM
Samster

sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Rm25 is a very generous amount from the lady boss then
no5 generous. its cause they dun pay much protextion money therefore many raids in mexico
Old 03-04-2015, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCK View Post
Bro would love to try this place. Esp when you mention Malay girl.
Can tell me more about this place, will be appreciated.
Thanks
himawari metro pudu is in f n n business park. google one stop service residence.

basically beer is avaerage pricing with room. min paxkage shud be ard 500 plus.

gals will butterfly few rooms. so best have afew guys in n in between can have some song n games

gals will tend to be more spprting allowing some grabbing n kissing etc
Old 29-04-2015, 09:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
benzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi newbie here in kl will like to join outing with the senior here
Old 14-05-2015, 10:33 PM
Samster

sgarys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,now I'm stationed in kl for some times hope can meet u guys soon.
Mostly outing on which day?
Old 21-05-2015, 10:07 PM
Samster

han1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys, Im a newbie in KL KTV Scene, Ive heard about TEMPTATION, PGRM,
I would like to know more abt it like :-

1) Room Damage
2) Girls Line Up (NL,TH or prc..)
3) Girls damage..( butterfly or etc..)
4) Define shiok in Temptation..

Any other budget KTV with nl in KL area other than Himawari & Crown

Thanks a million in advance for ur help guys..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1