The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2015, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sos - sup chiun - onestop pudu kl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Flew aeroplane again.
Set up a rendezvous at 7:30pm with 3 Canton Flora for you but you never float head. Call your HP also no pickup. Very disappointed with you.
aiya..sorry lah brader
mobile phone commit sucide mah
hey what your wechat nick again?

saas<----Next!
Old 26-01-2015, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

happening monday nite here... lots of hen walking the farm... was hoping to.catch a glimpse of the late professor for 4d number.. still no sight of him.. guess its gonna be a dissapointing nite again..
Old 27-01-2015, 01:24 AM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

to bros who likes pussy fingering, be welcome to pm bro sengseng for info..
Old 27-01-2015, 03:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mixchinesedude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where is this p0nd nine? Come out from sup chien turn right and straight in2 the dark area ? Wah
Old 27-01-2015, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
happening monday nite here... lots of hen walking the farm... was hoping to.catch a glimpse of the late professor for 4d number.. still no sight of him.. guess its gonna be a dissapointing nite again..
Bro Dyelook
You did not burn hell paper to ping the late professor, where he will float ghost head lah

I heard that the updated late professor is into "whats-hell" after his family burnt one hell-phone 6 to him to use. Now no need to hold a seance (what the Cantonese call this viber as "asking rice" 问米) whenever one wants to chat with him. A few taikors here can chat with him for numbers and I heard he could access "google" for 4D DaMaCai updates so that he can adjust or fine-tune his predictions. Very high tech woh. Ask Chairman for his whats-hell contact and if you want him to float ghost head, he will try to make it

I heard that his ghost is still loitering at ACE (very appropriate: dead man likes dead place) and he is still in touch with his former favourite PRC that had long gone home and settled down. Due to no visa to PRC via hell, he can not visit them in Sugar Hill lah
In one of the whats-hell chats, he was happy that nowadays, MASS and AAsia fly people to hell too...Every Ghost Can Fly
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 27-01-2015, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
To bros who likes pussy fingering, you are welcome to pm me for info..
After the trip to P11 to see YY, you went back so I went and join the gang again.
Upon seeing me; your gurl LL came to my table and ask me where are you?
I told her you went home oredi. She seems not to believe me.
She said you very Geng. She cling to me for more than 2 hours like an Octopus. I told her I din bring my Banana today then she said never mind; she can offer me Special Phoenix Massage.
We also talk about her fake boobs which cost her more than RMB10K.
She asked me" How you know mine are not original" I said I got XRay eyes ma. KEKEKE
I din know she can be so chatty once open up.
Time really flies I din realise is 4am oredi. I told her I need to go home liao if not cannot get up to work then my Boss will spend me eat Sotong goreng.
Will dell you the full details later this weekend.
Old 27-01-2015, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
After the trip to P11 to see YY, you went back so I went and join the gang again.
Upon seeing me; your gurl LL came to my table and ask me where are you?
I told her you went home oredi. She seems not to believe me.
She said you very Geng. She cling to me for more than 2 hours like an Octopus. I told her I din bring my Banana today then she said never mind; she can offer me Special Phoenix Massage.
We also talk about her fake boobs which cost her more than RMB10K.
She asked me" How you know mine are not original" I said I got XRay eyes ma. KEKEKE
I din know she can be so chatty once open up.
Time really flies I din realise is 4am oredi. I told her I need to go home liao if not cannot get up to work then my Boss will spend me eat Sotong goreng.
Will dell you the full details later this weekend.
haha... i went up the tigeress den just for your sake, bro sengseng... else it not 2 hours of octopus but 2 hours of black face tigeress..
Old 27-01-2015, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Bro Dyelook
You did not burn hell paper to ping the late professor, where he will float ghost head lah

I heard that the updated late professor is into "whats-hell" after his family burnt one hell-phone 6 to him to use. Now no need to hold a seance (what the Cantonese call this viber as "asking rice" 问米) whenever one wants to chat with him. A few taikors here can chat with him for numbers and I heard he could access "google" for 4D DaMaCai updates so that he can adjust or fine-tune his predictions. Very high tech woh. Ask Chairman for his whats-hell contact and if you want him to float ghost head, he will try to make it

I heard that his ghost is still loitering at ACE (very appropriate: dead man likes dead place) and he is still in touch with his former favourite PRC that had long gone home and settled down. Due to no visa to PRC via hell, he can not visit them in Sugar Hill lah
In one of the whats-hell chats, he was happy that nowadays, MASS and AAsia fly people to hell too...Every Ghost Can Fly
no wonder i can't bump into the professor.. coz me only have hellchat apps.. downloaded last year during the 7 month worship visit to my grandma's tomb..
Old 27-01-2015, 01:28 PM
Samster

sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
haha... i went up the tigeress den just for your sake, bro sengseng... else it not 2 hours of octopus but 2 hours of black face tigeress..
So kah? Like tat TQ lor.

After you left the 2 blonde Golden Popiah also came over to Chitchat.
The younger one is quite cute. I starred at her 2 balloons, she looks embarrassed. I nodded my head and wink at her. She seems to know my Body Lingo and said her 2 balloons are real ones.

Actually LL is quite jealous when I compare her to YY service.
LL said she will cook dinner for me this weekend. Wanna join.
I told her " You cook 1 dish, YY cook 1 dish. CC cook one dish and see who is the better cook. I will bring the Coconut Chicken soup."
Old 27-01-2015, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
So kah? Like tat TQ lor.

After you left the 2 blonde Golden Popiah also came over to Chitchat.
The younger one is quite cute. I starred at her 2 balloons, she looks embarrassed. I nodded my head and wink at her. She seems to know my Body Lingo and said her 2 balloons are real ones.

Actually LL is quite jealous when I compare her to YY service.
LL said she will cook dinner for me this weekend. Wanna join.
I told her " You cook 1 dish, YY cook 1 dish. CC cook one dish and see who is the better cook. I will bring the Coconut Chicken soup."
ok.. i bring 1 finger banana.. plus you 1 finger and your godbrother 1 finger, then got 3 fingers of banana.. should be enough for them..
Old 27-01-2015, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
ok.. i bring 1 finger banana.. plus you 1 finger and your godbrother 1 finger, then got 3 fingers of banana.. should be enough for them..
Aiyah! Nevermind you just bring your banana will do.

Anyway there will be less Popiah tonight. Half of them will party tonight.
Ah Thuy and Ah Thian came over to talk with Ah choy and at the same time ask me to join them to go Clubbing tonight. Said One of them in the group is the BD gal.
I said Tq but No TQ. I said I old oredi I scare later I come back with a broken back . Susah lor.
Old 27-01-2015, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Firdausahmad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by forumsammyboy View Post
pond 9 is walking out from sup chun, the turn left and turn right the road there. inside the small road..lot young prc inside...
Are you referring to Pudu's wai saik kai? (Wah Hokkien lang!)
Old 28-01-2015, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
aiya..sorry lah brader
mobile phone commit sucide mah
hey what your wechat nick again?
Once you install back your Vchat in your new phone, you can see me already.
Old 29-01-2015, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Once you install back your Vchat in your new phone, you can see me already.
Aiyaa,
use new number lo
so cannot locate your wechat lo.

saas<----Next!
Old 29-01-2015, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
Aiyaa,
use new number lo
so cannot locate your wechat lo.
Already PM you.
On Tuesday night there was a Tom and Jerry Show in OS area.
9 Jerries were invited back to eat curry boys by the Tomcats.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1