The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2014, 04:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Chuwit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Arrow Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrens View Post
That's why I need recommendation. Since it's first trip, don't want to waste time hunting. Also okt will treat us like newbie and cut vegetable head. Which KFC farm to look for? If looking for LT, is it only way to find at ktv?
I read so many pages in this thread but can't find a straight answer.
Some dated a few years back, I dont even know if still valid today.
If any sifu reading this, pls prove me wrong.
Wahahaha the way you ask for info I really don't know how to answer.
Old 20-07-2014, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
That's why I need recommendation. Since it's first trip, don't want to waste time hunting. Also okt will treat us like newbie and cut vegetable head. Which KFC farm to look for? If looking for LT, is it only way to find at ktv?
I read so many pages in this thread but can't find a straight answer.
Some dated a few years back, I dont even know if still valid today.
If any sifu reading this, pls prove me wrong.
Are you sure after reading "so" many pages u cannot find info, I cannot believe this...

Okt treat you like newbies because you are newbie. Go there spend money and learn...if you too stingy pls stay at home use ms five fingers, please don't come here demanding info.

No one needs to prove you anything, you lazy ****
Old 20-07-2014, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Are you sure after reading "so" many pages u cannot find info, I cannot believe this...

Okt treat you like newbies because you are newbie. Go there spend money and learn...if you too stingy pls stay at home use ms five fingers, please don't come here demanding info.

Err so u intro me to which place is good huh? I baby mai. So next trip i follow u to danok
Old 20-07-2014, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby View Post
Err so u intro me to which place is good huh? I baby mai. So next trip i follow u to danok
Are you joking me mr baby....your name so famous I got guys from other thread asking about you....

This is what we call act baby eat tiger.....

You can read all the books you want, but one day on site will win all these books....
Old 26-07-2014, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 19
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light
Betong Bomb

Betong bombed on 25-July-2014
Betong Bomb-1
Betong Bomb-2
Betong Bomb-3
Betong Bomb-4
Betong Bomb-5
Betong Bomb-6

God Bless!
Old 26-07-2014, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
warrens deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post

Bro. Why flame me? I just asking for advise. If don't have, I'm still ok. I won't blame anyone. But to quote I'm lazy and all is uncalled for. I won't demand for anything. I can still do my research and pay tuition fee for it.
I just came back after a short trip. Went to Hatyai and danok.
Will write FR for first time soon. This will show my contribution.
Old 26-07-2014, 02:03 PM
Samster

Arrow Dannok

Quote:
Bro. Why flame me? I just asking for advise. If don't have, I'm still ok. I won't blame anyone. But to quote I'm lazy and all is uncalled for. I won't demand for anything. I can still do my research and pay tuition fee for it.
I just came back after a short trip. Went to Hatyai and danok.
Will write FR for first time soon. This will show my contribution.
Good show us you're not NATO troopers.
Old 26-07-2014, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuwit View Post
Good show us you're not NATO troopers.
You Warsaw troopers, shoot first and say solli.....
Old 26-07-2014, 02:58 PM
Samster

Arrow Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
You Warsaw troopers, shoot first and say solli.....
This one you ask Ukrainian rebels for better answers!
Old 31-07-2014, 02:06 PM
Samster

Please don't flame me. first FR after a short trip to Hatyai and Danok.
For HY trip, check out HY FR thread.
This trip at Danok really turn nightmare but also got precious learning. Future won't make same mistake.
Hope other cheongster can learn from my FR.

Reach the Ship hotel about 2pm. this hotel quite new. can recommend to anyone. we pay TBH 89 per nite wit b/fast.
Tried calling Ah Ho from rose with his 019-xxx number, but couldn't get through. SHIT!! then i check on phone and

google map it...found it (only later to find out it is wrong).
Adventure starts here.

From research, found that not to trust any guy wit moto. from Wikipedia, Rose location showing at behind Oscar

hotel.
Actually b4 the trip i already save all location ,but when reach Danok mind totally blank and forgot cos too horny. Anyway, off we went to the wrong location. No one call us. until when turn to a corner just behind oscar. This guy saw us and wave us to come in. He knows we looking for action.
Went in his farm (Lita Karaoke). OKT name Ah Hong. Talk alot of stuff...appear only can talk mandarin and canto.
http://media600.dropshots.com/photos...6/b_092859.jpg
here his writing wit name card
http://media601.dropshots.com/photos...6/b_092851.jpg

Can't speak hokkien my preferred language.
About 14+ chick came out and sit. All look very young. Some look just came out of school. range from 5-7.
For me, only 1 stand out...so i ask OKT her name n sit beside me. appear to be very shy.
OKT say a lot of stuff...like...if not happy can exchange later, then all are good blah blah blah..
Then suddenly talk about how pity they are from poor family...so ask us don't b so choosy. WTF bullshit?? I'm not heartless guy but y u bring thatup??!!
Conversation went on and OKT wasn't as pusshy as in Hatyai,...so all bro say pass...one of the FL not happy and shout something in Thai "PasS ...sdkskjfkdkas" I'm guessing pass then don't waste out time. WTF man...!!! Y OKT didn't do anything. W r customer what , we don't like, then we don't buy lah. All FL same price TBH 3000 for LT.
Talk a lot of stuff still after all FL went inside...I ask if his FL can give BBBJ..
W r still in the farm and i asked if he know anyone by the name of Ah Ho from Rose KTV....(I know should us cos they are competition. But I desparate already cos Ah Ho got a lot of recommendation, so I can't miss his farm).
So lucky, he say he know him then call him immediately. He say its his best friend and work together. No hard feeling. In less than 1 minutes, Ah Ho came over with his moto and another guy, fetch us go to his farm.
I told Hong he very steady... this guy seem to b very nice guy. No wonder his FL don't respect him.
all 4 of us went to Ah Ho Farm (Rose KTV) on moto ... 3 guy in 1 moto each. OTW, I ask him whether we r late. He say don't worry. still got stock.
His farm is just beside Oliver. Same row with YES Club.
To b continue
Old 31-07-2014, 02:08 PM
Samster

Continue at Rose KTV. Went in take a sit, all stock came out - standing lining up facing us. Very organised.
About 18+ FL. First 2 at the front cost TBH 3500.Last 2 (MILF) cost TBH 2500. Rest all cost TBH 3000.
Then he start talking about SOP and rules like BBBJ is compulsary...3 shots ...good service...if not good can return...blah blah blah.
As he talk, aanother group of cheongster came in...about 5 guys. Was thinking SHIT...have to act fast. Then I start scanning.
First 2...really stand out from the rest...really model type but slightly tanned.
Thinking about Hatyai trip, I paid TBH2500 for LT, over here additional TBH1000, my mind just auto reject. Then scan the rest...mostly about 6-7. combine SYT and slightly older but still cun figure. Last 2 don need to mention.
Then I already decided, I will choose from Lita since I already got eyes on her.
Suddenly my other bro also say he 1 from Lita also.
Now left 2 bro. Bro Y already decided...so fast. I didn't even get a chance to eye...she already left and get her stuff.
Then finally Bro Z took some time to be convince by Ah Ho. Finally choose already.
Payment made on the spot and we say want them to come over immediately.
Bro X and me went back to Lita...one of Lita driver came n fetch us back to farm.We went in and he wanted to ask stock to come out again...we say don't need. we alrady know who.So payment made and went back to hotel.

End Part 1 of finding farm. Continue Part 2- action begin.
BTW, almost all farm i went i will ask for name card. here is photo for all u cheongster out there. number is valid.
http://media602.dropshots.com/photos...6/b_092843.jpg
Old 31-07-2014, 02:10 PM
Samster

Part 2 - action begin.
We got back to hotel and waited. Both Bro Y and Z FL came already when we arrive...so FAST!!!
So Bro X and me waited patiently in our room. Imagination already running wild at this point. Was thinking back

about HY and this time want to make up for it.
Waited soo fukcking long then i called Ah Hong...he say coming coming. Already don't have a good feeling here.
Finally about 4:30...finally arrive.

I started wit some small talk...ask her to b comfortable. Frist impression very good.
lie down on bed and start talking...then I went to take bath. She say she come in later. After I'm done, she still

didn't come in.
I finish up and dry up...and hop onto bed. She still plying wit the Fuckcin phone....start roaming around...and

unclettch her bra. ...then she got the msg and went to shower.
When hope onto bed...i started slow as usual...then she ask, y still wearing underwear...then i took off.
She give a good grip on my didi.. and reach out for CD. I ask..say want BBBJ. she say cnnot. Not clean...SOP need

to have CD when giving BJ.
I thinking WTF???!!! AGain!!!! No luck ...damn FUCKC!!! I'm a kind hearted guy lah...so didn't force. so obliged.
She cap me and start wiping wit tissue all the lubricant from CD. Then give a good stroke and BJ for about 1 min

+..then lie down ady.
Ask me to start first. I glady obliged again...giving missionary...doggy and back to missionary. I wanted to lift

her up..but she say let me finish...will get more soon.
Then I stared pumping fast...DAMN good..pussy tight and small. I whack in really deep can feel pussy wall... didi

went in full length all the way. slight moan really turn me on.
At the heat of the moment, first shot went off. Damn it was good. she went straigt to Bath room and clean up

taking the CD out from me...i lying down still drained.. after awhile, i went to clean up too. Funny this chick,

don't like to b in same bath room wit me. Usually FL will bath together,...this one really weird.
Anyway...i don't really bother...just carry on my stuff and lye down on bed again...
then phone call came... Bros asking if can go eat earlier...all hungery ady.
Say ok...so all change and left.
We went to Wine Village for dinner. This place is new and same row with Mc'D. Seem to b most expensive n luxirious

place in danok. Non of the FL been there before..all seem t b happy when we bring them there. Total bill spend was

TBH 3k + ..ok price i think for 7 ppl.

T b contienus
Old 31-07-2014, 02:10 PM
Samster

Forgot to mention, Bro X girl sudently left say 1 2 c her sister. End up didn't join us for dinner.
After dinner, we went to walk at night market..then back to hotel.
that time still early about 7:30...some bro started 2nd session already. my girl say she tired so i let her take

good rest...let her charge for session later. then we keep wondering where is bro X girl. we plan to go out early

at 9:30 later to Yes Club. about 8+ i call Ah Hong and tell him his chick damn useless. Apparenly Bro X haven't

even start first session wit his chick...
What happen is that when his chick first arrive, they both sit in room. Bro X watching TV for awhile until

sudently she turn on videochat wit her phone and point to my Bro X. that video call got 2 person inside...1 guy n

1 gal..both laughing and speaking thai. My bro alredy damn tulan that time really no mood. Respect people privicay

pls!!! How come got FL do such thing!!! I think since then they both together no mood..so FL cabut.
When I call Ah Hong complain, told him we want efund he say cannot...he will call her come back.. i say no

need...both also no mood..bro x also no mood to bang her ady. so he say send replacement.
replacement came about 20 minuts later. Fair skin...not bad..but wit long face.

All change ady then we went out. meanwhile my gal was still sleeping (pretending) she found out wat happen n that

i call hong to get rid of her fren (from same farm). Since that time, her mood totally change...
We went to Yes club and have a drink...this club look like gonna runtuh soon. performan suck! the waiter n all

also sucks!! This waiters when pouring drink, will also reserve 1 or 2 cups for themself. then always come to our

table and cheers drinking our beer...WTF!!! what kind of practice is this??? I never see anywhere b4. Then later

got even the guts to come ask for tips!!
anyway, the place sucks. the latest newest place to go is First Club near KPK Resort. U ask any FL they will know.

That nite i really drink like crazy..when get back ady drunk. can't go up...wasted another nite.
OTW back, we walk cos SHIP hotel just behind YES, i say Ah Ho. I pull him aside n talk to him..say his girl them

good in service... really GfE. worth every penny. Ah Hong girl cun, but no GFE. Fed up..he also know i drunk.
He say he can't comment on other ppl farm stock no good. but he say he know his one good n got disipline.
He say next time come, let him know...he arrange sui sui for us.
Then we all go back hotel...i knock out ady. Only think i remember is that Bro X was in my room...
TBC....on part 3...morning after.
Old 31-07-2014, 02:32 PM
Samster

Part 3 - morning after.
woke up about 4 am...still heaving headache bud bladder full..so went to bath room. ...do my business n take quick shower. i saw her just fall asleep...wit ear piece on. i guess she chatting wit her fren n darling whole night.
Don't bother.. go back 2 slepp cos planning for 1 last bonk b4 let her go.

about 530am i woke up feeling horny. keep roaming her...trying to send signal...but keep pushing my hand away.. in the end ...i also fedup. I know already...this time gonna waste money again wit single shot. went back to sleep again..6:30 try luck again..really push me away again. so i turn on tv watch till 7:30 went take bath brush teeth n change cloths..about 8pm call Bro X... ask him how is he. he say last nite also no action.
All bros went for B/fast leaving FL in room. All seem t b tired from last nite.
B/Fast we dicuss about what happen...later found out that Brox Z gal auntie visit..he only found out after first bonk..anyway he got good GFE so no complaint...just bad luck.

After talk, we all went back to room. I try my luck for very last time. My gal still sleeping. Ask her for bfast also donwan. Wak up also dowan..Fuckc also dunwan...so how? still refuse, then i told her i won't force her. she not happy can leave...immediately she wake up change n leave. I found out she got darlin already at D...once awhile come visit. partly her darling drop by Danok yesterday, but can't get her cost her last nite booking got no wifi. so, she not happy.

Bro X also same...didn't 1 2 leave at first...1 2 continue sleep still dunno wat time. i tell him to just kick her out and he did also.

Name:Anna
Nationality: Myanmar
Face: 8 hav that cute syt look i like
Body: 7 small frame wit 0 fat
Boob: A+
BBBJ: 0 - i ask for BBBJ, but refused
CBJ: 3 - very short although feels good. I think she has skills and only give to her darling.
DATY: NO - not interested
FJ: 8 small frame allow easy control but lazy.
RTF: NO
Damage: thb 3000
gfe: 2

TBC
Old 31-07-2014, 02:44 PM
Samster

Contiunuee...

Bro X
Name: Puy
Nationality: Tomyum
Face: 7.5 with make up
Body: 7
Boob: A, I m not boob lover
BBBJ: 9, good suction.
CBJ: NA
DATY: allow but din try
FJ: 10, best FJ ever have. Hardworking and work in various positions.
RTF: definitely yes
Damage: thb 3000 and tips thb 350
gfe: 10. Best gfe
Best of all is Bro Y. His gal is young milf..still wit good figure. got at least 5 shots in total...give him B2B massage too. He also treat her good...order room service and buy sandal. This one Bro Y fully Sextified.

Bro Y
Name: NA
Nationality: Myanmar/China
Face: 7
Body: NA
Boob: NA
BBBJ: NA
DATY: NA
FJ: NA
RTF: definitely no
Damage: thb 3000
GFE: 0
Remark:Totally no action at all. Waste of money...Not sure due to poor first start, end up no action. this gal actually damn cun with golden long hair, fair skin SYT. pretty face even. may even look below 20. So unfortunate didn't get to bang. if i know earlier, wil ask him to send over to me...tarma session better.

Bro Z
Name: ploy
Nationality: Myanmar
Face: 6
Body: 6.5
Boob: 6.5- B cup
BBBJ: 7
DATY: din ask
FJ: 8
RTF: yes
Damage: thb 3000, tips 300thb
GFE: 7.5
Remark;Time of the month...so got only 1 bonk. She got offer Anal but Bro Z not interested. Among all, she most sporting and can talk anything. also got a lot of experience...she work at Genting, Singapore, JB b4.

Overall experience at Danok could b better. what I can say is that the young one no experience on GFE..also very unprofesional. Also, condemn Lita farm big time. No offence to anyone, but really all 3 chick that we book from Lita, non of them have good attitude..all spending time playing handphone.
I wont recommend Lita...eventhoug Ah Hong may seem t b very nice guy. But he turn Off his hp when i call him to complaint about this chick.

Next visit, will contact Ah Ho. I also strongly recoment to any bro out there. Just ask for wat time of gal u want and expectation. he can also recommend.
But for those that don't give a FUK about GFE n can handle such SYT wit poor attitude, then i suggest u go ahead with Lita. Like i say, Lita has mostly SYT.

End of my FR
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1