The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2013, 06:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 14
haizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud of
Re: Lorong 18 house 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by keewee View Post
cant agreed more with u bro ... shes simply amazing .... thanks for the heads up
my 5 RTF since she started work already. and i heard from her that her custs are introducing friends to try. a true gem in the making.
Old 01-05-2013, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
What time this shop open?
Old 01-05-2013, 02:29 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
What time this shop open?
everytime bro hee
Old 01-05-2013, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 11
bojioleh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybojioleh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

since i was along lor 18 just now, i popped by to look for tina but the okt said she only worked half day because of an eye infection. managed to catch a glimpse of her and i like her looks and body. very soft spoken too. will try again in a few days time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haizdie View Post
My Sweet Embrace

Tina (1809)

once the door closed behind us, there was a moment of awkward silence stemming from her shyness. i was immediately brought back to the memories of my high school days. she stood in front of me, the fragrance of her hair robbing me of my senses, and slowly unbuttoned my shirt. she took her time to remove my belt, unzip my pants and reached for my rock hard dick. i was caught in surprise by her unpredictable actions (shy yet hungry) and knew immediately that the next 55 minutes is going to be filled with roller coaster emotions.

face: 7.8/10 looks very very young and nice complexion. foxy eyes and nice lips to kiss.
boobs: not for boob lovers. A cup only. but thats my cup of tea as i like schoolgirl looks.
body: smooth white skin and nice ass. no tattoo.

Shower: body rub with soap and she hugged me from behind while stroking my dick and twirling around my anus at the same time. i peeked over my shoulder to look at her face. one word, pleasurable. after rinsing off the soap, she ran her fingers across my chest and knelt down to give a good BBBJ.

Catbath: standard cat bath service similar to those one might experience in dongguan. she learnt well from her friend during the days preparing to embark onto singapore. her tiny tongue running all over my body and the view from the mirror still leave a tingling sensation that lasts.

BBBJ: good suction and eye contact. she broke into a shy laughter when she caught me staring hard at her doing her stuff.

frenching: i managed to get light frenching with her. not the tongue swallowing kind. she sucked on my upper lips and rubbed her tongue against it. GFE to the max.

painting: during bbbj, i felt that the moment was right so i hugged her, laid her down on her bed and turned around for 69. she did not resist and was extremely sensitive on her clitoris. tickled her labia with my fingers while circling her clit with my tongue. in a matter of seconds, she was moaning and wet as hell.

FJ: really really tight and wet girl we have here. the GFE was so good that we enjoyed slow passionate sex in missionary position for a good 20 minutes. her juice filled my balls and frenched lightly in the process. nearing orgasm, i pumped hard and she sucked hard on my lips, letting out a moan and i exploded in her. it was so good i collapsed onto her after the best 30 seconds of my life and she hugged me tightly with her arms around my neck and legs around my hips. both of us panting hard. i lit up a cigarette and cuddled with her before heading for the shower.

GFE: 8.8/10

RTF: Absolutely!
Old 01-05-2013, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 18
arcangel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyarcangel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wah... really a gem in making
Old 02-05-2013, 07:58 PM
Samster

bojioleh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybojioleh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

went down early this afternoon for tina and finally got to taste her. fully sextisfied. really good attitude and accommodates to my every request. managed to speak french with her and the GFE is maxxxxx. loved it. thanks for the recommendation fellow samsters.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:51 AM
Samster

haizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojioleh View Post
went down early this afternoon for tina and finally got to taste her. fully sextisfied. really good attitude and accommodates to my every request. managed to speak french with her and the GFE is maxxxxx. loved it. thanks for the recommendation fellow samsters.
Glad you enjoyed her. Heard from her that she most probably will get a visit from auntie red in a week's time and anytime now will be the time she enjoys a dick the most. It's time for another rtf.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcangel View Post
Wah... really a gem in making
indeed. should we be selfish this time round and keep this gem to ourselves? haha
Old 06-05-2013, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold

The FR on Tina is making me horny ..... it's been a decade or more since i tasted a CAT 150
Old 06-05-2013, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
One of the best sexperience this year! A SYT whom i would dream of on my lonely days

WL: Tina
HomeBase: 1809 (OKT Mr Gan/Ah soon)
Home Town: Guangdong

Display: 7.5/10
she looks cute and demure, easily pass off as an 18 year old. apart from the synthetic eye lashes which is a bit too long for my taste, she looks pretty overall. it just grows into you as you proceed into the session if you get what i mean, like a slow drug effect kicking in.

body: 8/10
not for boobs lovers. but her frontal assets are just nice for me. nicely shaped and cute. complexion is white and legs are slim. she wore a black dress which boosted her youthful curves from waist down to her tight ass. i would refer her body to ex WL Yi Ling of 1654A but taller than the latter.

Preview: 8/10
after rtf numerous times, she would wrap her arms about my neck and look me in the eye before sliding her hands to my groin and unzipping my trousers. she reached in to caress my jewel before removing my belt. in no time, i'm standing in my birthday suit with my throbbing rod waiting to jump into shower with her.

Rinsing: 8/10
standard SOP of soapy body rub. she ensures that you are thoroughly cleaned up and you enjoy the process. on my second RTF, she actually knelt down in the bathe area and tried the hot/cold bbbj. i nearly couldn't hold in my army. eye contact was good throughout. she did the bbbj with such passion it was shiok X99999.

Catwash: 7.8/10
while facing down, she climbed on top of me and sat on my ass. started off by leaning forward to rub my ear with her nipples. then gave me an good erotic lick with her soft and warm tongue. when she reached my ass crack, she flipped her tongue in such a stimulating manner it was the best i ever had in GL. i turned over and courtesy of L18H09's room which is surrounded by mirrors on all sides, i had an awesome view of her pussy as she performed her magic on me.

Dragon drill: 7.6/10
very gentle and comfortable. very very shiok!

BBBJ: 8.3/10
fabulous! the suction and tongue action was optimum with very sensual feel. she handled my balls with her hands while sucking. i have nothing to fault her with regards to BBBJ.

French: 7/10
a shy frencher. which is something that i enjoy. i personally do not like that kind that french like she wants to devour you. the way this lady does it give me maximum GFE. i like!

FJ: 8.1/10
tight, wet and warm is the way to describe her love hole. this 22 year old little girl knows how to move her ass while doing doggy. absolutely satisfying to bonk. in no time, i exploded in missionary position and she hugged me tightly. i could feel that she came. very very enjoyable FJ. Accommodating and really know how to please me.

RTF: absolutely man! If im able to book her
I'm glad you enjoyed her bro. She's getting busy with many calls from 1606 ah yap. Enjoy while it last as I foresee her being hard to book in the next few weeks.
Old 06-05-2013, 02:12 PM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragon_sg View Post
The FR on Tina is making me horny ..... it's been a decade or more since i tasted a CAT 150
long time no see bro .. next time go gl do jio xiao di me okie
Old 07-05-2013, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
One of the best sexperience this year! A SYT whom i would dream of on my lonely days

WL: Tina
HomeBase: 1809 (OKT Mr Gan/Ah soon)
Home Town: Guangdong

Display: 7.5/10
she looks cute and demure, easily pass off as an 18 year old. apart from the synthetic eye lashes which is a bit too long for my taste, she looks pretty overall. it just grows into you as you proceed into the session if you get what i mean, like a slow drug effect kicking in.

body: 8/10
not for boobs lovers. but her frontal assets are just nice for me. nicely shaped and cute. complexion is white and legs are slim. she wore a black dress which boosted her youthful curves from waist down to her tight ass. i would refer her body to ex WL Yi Ling of 1654A but taller than the latter.

Preview: 8/10
after rtf numerous times, she would wrap her arms about my neck and look me in the eye before sliding her hands to my groin and unzipping my trousers. she reached in to caress my jewel before removing my belt. in no time, i'm standing in my birthday suit with my throbbing rod waiting to jump into shower with her.

Rinsing: 8/10
standard SOP of soapy body rub. she ensures that you are thoroughly cleaned up and you enjoy the process. on my second RTF, she actually knelt down in the bathe area and tried the hot/cold bbbj. i nearly couldn't hold in my army. eye contact was good throughout. she did the bbbj with such passion it was shiok X99999.

Catwash: 7.8/10
while facing down, she climbed on top of me and sat on my ass. started off by leaning forward to rub my ear with her nipples. then gave me an good erotic lick with her soft and warm tongue. when she reached my ass crack, she flipped her tongue in such a stimulating manner it was the best i ever had in GL. i turned over and courtesy of L18H09's room which is surrounded by mirrors on all sides, i had an awesome view of her pussy as she performed her magic on me.

Dragon drill: 7.6/10
very gentle and comfortable. very very shiok!

BBBJ: 8.3/10
fabulous! the suction and tongue action was optimum with very sensual feel. she handled my balls with her hands while sucking. i have nothing to fault her with regards to BBBJ.

French: 7/10
a shy frencher. which is something that i enjoy. i personally do not like that kind that french like she wants to devour you. the way this lady does it give me maximum GFE. i like!

FJ: 8.1/10
tight, wet and warm is the way to describe her love hole. this 22 year old little girl knows how to move her ass while doing doggy. absolutely satisfying to bonk. in no time, i exploded in missionary position and she hugged me tightly. i could feel that she came. very very enjoyable FJ. Accommodating and really know how to please me.

RTF: absolutely man! If im able to book her
thanks bro for the accurate FR. i went down to 1608 and called tina from there but got to wait. damn sian. had to drive over to 1809 in order to get priority queue.
Old 07-05-2013, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojioleh View Post
thanks bro for the accurate FR. i went down to 1608 and called tina from there but got to wait. damn sian. had to drive over to 1809 in order to get priority queue.
Yeah. I was at ah yap's and waited for quite some time before heading over to the home base too. Cuz she was busy in 1612 Yi tiao long.
Old 07-05-2013, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
Frenchkiss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFrenchkiss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I went down last friday and ask for Tina but she is working. So I just call for Shan Shan. Service so so. Averagege 6.7 in total about 40 minutes. But When i am out I saw Tina. Look to me is about 6.2. This is only my own standard. No offence to other brother
Old 07-05-2013, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by haizdie View Post
Yeah. I was at ah yap's and waited for quite some time before heading over to the home base too. Cuz she was busy in 1612 Yi tiao long.
i'm at 1809 reporting live now. tina is not working today as she had gone for her checkup this morning and decided that she'll rest for the day. wasted trip. i shall check out 1803 in a few minutes time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1