The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2019, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: Actresses in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Great to see this thread alive.

Huat ah!

BronzeGod Actress Thread Rocks!

Not to forget
1669 Huizi, who is Fan Bin Bin lookalike
Personally I think 2033 Mei Le resembles Yoyo Mung (Ekin’s Wife)
Again must highlight all resemblances are personal opinions
Don’t flame me hor if disagree

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 08-02-2019, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Actresses in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post

😅
About 50% resemblance of her younger days at certain angles
Old 08-02-2019, 08:33 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
About 50% resemblance of her younger days at certain angles
Wah seh bro!
I’m feel so proud to share similar sentiments on gals’ looks with my respected dai loh...

🙇‍♂️
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 08-02-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Great to see this thread alive.

Huat ah!

BronzeGod Actress Thread Rocks!

Not to forget
1669 Huizi, who is Fan Bin Bin lookalike
Oh yeah! Huat ah!
Old 08-02-2019, 08:51 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah seh bro!
I’m feel so proud to share similar sentiments on gals’ looks with my respected dai loh...

🙇‍♂️

She is pretty
Old 08-02-2019, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
She is pretty
Check out 2036 Xin Er.
She’s also very pretty up close imo
Old 08-02-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Check out 2036 Xin Er.
She’s also very pretty up close imo
Old 08-02-2019, 10:18 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That’s 60 percent Xin Er all right.

Just that Xin Er is younger looking in her early 20s looks.
Old 08-02-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post

XE resemblance of younger version PC of 60%

Sounds better
Old 08-02-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quote:

The features, fair complexion and hairstyle in this pic is really like for like.
You are the man bro!
Old 08-02-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

😅
Mei Le resembles Xiong Dai Ling
Old 09-02-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
The features, fair complexion and hairstyle in this pic is really like for like.
You are the man bro!

Thank you!

there's good reason why i wrote an FR on her in Sept 2018

Quote:
something to reward supporters of this thread

Xing Er 2036

I was mildly surprised to find a nice service oriented newbie at 2036.

This girl belongs to the August batch of newbies and has been working less than a month.

Had her on her very first day and I have to say, she has the most beautiful round ass I ever banged this year - not fat but perfectly shaped like two moons of venus beaming at me

Her face reminds me a lot of retired Tian Tian WH06 and Yue Yue 1669, about 50 percent resemblance to these two girls. Also the "feel" she gave me is similar to the two retired WLs I mentioned.

The session starts with us stripping each other, and she has generally good skin and nice shape body. Height is about 1.6m or shorter from my rough estimate. Small B-cups that are the size of two oranges when you hold them in your hand.

She gives a great BBBJ and her covered AR isn't too bad either - enough to make me rock hard when she pokes her tongue with a good amount of pressure into my ass! Same goes for her catbath, she puts effort into it and will have you moaning in pleasure from her tongue rolling across your legs and back. Rare to find newbies that take pride in their work these days, but she's one of the better ones in my opinion.

All positions allowed but this girl is best done in DOGGY, just grab on to her cute tits and bang her beautiful ass hard from behind.

Love her face contorting in pleasure when I hammer her hard till her ass and tits bounce.

No frenching though and just kisses on the lips were allowed for me.

However, for that beautiful ass, I would certainly RTF.
and subsequently added her into my top list

Quote:
Updated list. Best bonks in no particular order for Sept 2018

1. G10 1019
2. Xiaoxiao 1606a
3. Ruyi 1658a (Yahui lookalike!)
4. Bobo 1612
5. Yumi 1606

6. Zhi Zhi 1606
7. Duo Duo 1654a
8. Xiaoyu 1654a
9. Bei bei 1667
10. Anni 1667

11. Bao Bao 1667
12. Lulu 1669
13. Jianing 1612
14. Lingzhi 1651
15. Mei Yuan 2033

16. Xiaoling 2040
17. Xiao Kai 2040
18. Xiaodan 2040
19. Tian Xin WH04
20. Hibiki Otsuki lookalike - Bing Bing 1608

21. Gigi Lai lookalike - Anqi 1425 (transfered to 1608)
22. Xing Er 2036
She is definitely worth the support for her looks, body and good attitude.

While not a commando, but she will try to gently accommodate your requests as long as they are not too absurd.
Old 09-02-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Target achieved!

The girl that looks 60 percent like Marina Shiraishi is none other than Bobo 1612!

And don't worry, she does full service including AR and will be here for at least the next few months.

Do support this fair busty D-cup babe who is cute and meaty and good for hammering hard!!!
Bro, does Bobo do frenching?
Old 09-02-2019, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Bro, does Bobo do frenching?
Bro. Bobo went home le.
Old 09-02-2019, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Mei Le resembles Xiong Dai Ling
IMHO it is because of the makeup thus making them having the Actress Look

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1