The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2014, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Forentalen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Any girl worth testing at 0819?
Old 24-08-2014, 08:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mikeiws is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone tried xiao xiao at Happy house before?
Old 24-08-2014, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeiws View Post
Anyone tried xiao xiao at Happy house before?
What and where is Happy house?
Old 16-12-2014, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Who is the best WLs from this house nowdays? Visiting singapre soon and i thought it wont hurt to visit this house again ever since the amazing and juicy lulu days back in 2012
Old 17-12-2014, 06:30 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotgizmos View Post
Who is the best WLs from this house nowdays? Visiting singapre soon and i thought it wont hurt to visit this house again ever since the amazing and juicy lulu days back in 2012
Seems like nothing great in this house these days.

For busty girl with good service, suggest you try meow meow 1654a, rong rong 1606, jiayi 1617 or Bei Er 1429.

If you want closer to lulu type, best is rong rong 1606.

Have fun bro.
Old 20-12-2014, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Weak in the Name of Lust

Weak in the Name of Lust

WL Name - Wan Wan
Origin - Hubei, PRC
Age - 26 years young (according to her)
Height - 1.60 m (w/o heels)
Home Base - L0819 (aka House of Happy)
Misc Info - Debuted since a year ago ... Has lotsa prior experience in the flesh trade

Appearance - 7.0/10

She looks slutty, sex-appealing and womanly ... She has clear facial complexion, double eyelid eyes with synthetic eyelashes ... Her nose-brige is pretty high and looks alittle like surgically enhanced ... Her jawline is not so flattering ... She has dimples and only obvious when she grinned ... She has long and silky smooth straight tress ... I would not classify her as pretty pretty type but presentable and definitely bonakable when you first look at her exterior appearance especially her awesome frontal asset ...

Bod - 7.0/10

She is neither slim nor plump but alittle towards voluptuous ... The only problem is her tummy which was protruding a little too obvious ... Her limbs are slim ... She has a little wider hips compared to gal her height and frame ... Her butts are fine but not very curvy ... She certainly looked fine in general ... In fact she looks very sex-appealing with a super short, tight and low-plunging neckline black number that exposed a generous amount of deep cleavage ... Yummy!

Tits - 8.8/10

Beautifully developed and solid looking natural C+ cupper frontal assets with smally pale brown nips. Am pleasantly surprised that they do not sag even thought they are huge and dense ... They are certainly very nice to mould, knead, suck and lick ... Yummilicious!

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.0/10

We frolicked on the mattress and engaged in medium level petting ... we frenched mildly for a start ...

Shower Action - 8.8/10

Fantabulous Yi Tiao Long (One Dragon) water bed services were accorded to me ... She is in the league of retired WLs like Shuang Shuang (WH12), Han Han (L0819), and Ding Ding (current Wl @ L0189) ... In fact the latter skill was taught by Wan Wan ... She offered the full Yi Tiao Long package except AR ... Highly charged and stimulating segment ... She used her pussy and beautiful tits to stimulate my back and front torso. She would also vaccum suck my back with her lips. Her deep-throated BBBJ was damn solid and she would also lick my scrotum and perineum. She then frenched me erotically and passionately without me prompting ... I was simply mesmerized ...

Bedroom Fore-Play - 8.8/10

She gave me a breast and pussy stimulation on my frotnal torso ... She also lick and suck my nips, neck, my chin and she frenched me deeply and erotically without me prompting ... She is one hell of an awesome babe ...

AR - N/A

She said she does not perform this segment ...

French Kissing - 8.5/10

She is very skillful in the art of french kissing. Awesome used of her tongue and lips. She also incorporated the kissing with her erotic body actions whilst frenching me to create a spontaneous and engaging expression. Her actions were indeed slutty and erotical (horny) ... Try her and you would likely agree with me ...

BBBJ - 8.0/10

Deep-throated BBBJ ... She would make use of her hands to caress my scrotum and all the erotic zones around my pubic areas ... She would also suck and lick my scrotum and perineum alternately ... Very shiokalicious, man! I was on heaven!

FJ - 8.5/10

Very engaging and passionate fuck indeed! We adopted gal rodeo ride, doggy bonking and missionary ... I can't control very long this time as the services accorded by her in the prior segments were so intense and intoxicating ... I felt so Weak in the Name of Lust ... Bwahahaha ...

Attitude - 9.0/10

Fantastic WL ... She is in a league of her own ...

RTF - Certainly yes even though she may not be those pretty pretty type in my book ...However, her sluttiness plus her awesome services are good enough to justify a RTF ... It was certainly a WFE!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 08-02-2015, 02:06 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' - WH12

This petite lass Pack a Punch ... Full Throttle Service all the Way! One Helluva Awesome babe!

Strangely, I don't see any FR written on these 3 SYTs and YG from WH12 ... I have bonked the prettier one ... The other two SYTs are not-so-pretty but definitely bonkable face-wise, youngish, petite and one of them has nicely tone bod and her tits appeared to be a "C" ... The OKT Assistant told me that she is one of the A/Ps and her service guarantee top notch ... Am surprised that the chio, with womanly physique and quite a tally, YG is still around ... She looks much better than when she first started in GL ... She has rekindled my desire for her ... Will RTF her real soon ... Hopefully before this shop closes for CNY ...

The prettier SYT whom I bonked recently is hailed from Guangzhou and age 22 years young. She debuted about 7 months ago ... Petite but meaty type at 1.57m tall w/o heels with B cupper frontal assets and she looks damn chio ... Long straight tress, oval facial shape, very huge double eyelid eyes with dark big pupils & synthetic eyelashes which enhanced her already good looking eyes ... She possesses sharp with high-bridge nose and smally mouth ... Very sweet and adorably-chio indeed. She reminds me of Dan Dan formerly from 2047A & Kathy formerly from 2060 (both with Pan Asian looks) to a certain extent ... She has quite fair and super smooth complexion ... Her butts are certainly very meaty and curvy ... A good candidate for doggy bonking for sure ...

Oh My ... She offered fantabulous Yi Tiao Long water bed service. I was accorded with 1st Class service from the time when the door closed to the time we parted ... I was simply mesmerized by her non-stop adrenaline pumping services and I was on heaven in double quick pace to be honest ... No wonder she clocks 8 - 11 sessions per day ... Definitely an A/P albeit she does not have the physique I desire in a woman ... Her 1st class service and pretty looks more than over-ride her short-coming ...

We engaged in medium intensity petting in the pre-shower segment and gradually moved to heavy petting with lotsa of deep & passionate frenching ensued ... I pulled down her panty and gave her an intense DATY to warm her up a little ...

In the Yi Tiao Long segment, she gave me a very detail-oriented cat-bath plus body2body soapy stimulation using her butts, tits and pussy to grind against all over my frontal and back torso as well as my lower torso ... Triple shiokalicious! She would also use my soles to rub her tits ...The feeling was shiok and kinky ... She gave me a triple-dosage of AR and ultra deep-throated BBBJ and interpersed with lotsa deep + passionate frenching ... I was on heaven!

In the bedroom fore-play segment, she used ice as well as warm-water to suck and lick my Ass-Crack & h@le ... I must say, it was damn bloody shiok! In fact this was the first time a GL WL used ice in-the-mouth to stimulate my ass-crack ... Her BBBJ was excellently done ... Full throttle superb ultra deep-throated fashion ... She mounted on top of me and gave me a thorough cat-bath to complete this segment ... French kissing has become second nature to us as our lips and tongues engaged wherever the situation permitted ...

In the fuck job segment, she was highly proactive in the sense that she was very passionate and enthusiastic in sextisfying me ... As if she was my real life lover ... I thought I was fucking a young school going gal as she looks very chio and teenager like ... We adopted gal on top, doggy bonking (squarting & I lying flat on top of her), Lotus and missionary ... She was very moist and tight downsouth ... It was certainly a fuck of the month for me!

I must say she is in a league of her own and definitely a "cash-cow" of WH12 OKT as she is one of the A/P in this house ...

She is suitable for punters who go for chio and very service-oriented WL (Her specialty is in Yi Tiao Long water bed services) ... You may skip her if you are looking for tally WL with model-like physique ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

P/S: Don't rely on the photos in the monitor when selecting the WLs as the photos were poorly taken as the WLs look a lot better in person ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 08-02-2015 at 02:47 AM.
Old 08-02-2015, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotgizmos View Post
I tried Yee Kuo (of WH12) 2 nights ago. A SYT with good service. No bathroom action but AR and good BBJ in bed. Told me she has been in GL for 1 year and half.
Old 09-02-2015, 10:17 AM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4288 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' - WH12

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
This petite lass Pack a Punch ... Full Throttle Service all the Way! One Helluva Awesome babe!

Strangely, I don't see any FR written on these 3 SYTs and YG from WH12 ... I have bonked the prettier one ... The other two SYTs are not-so-pretty but definitely bonkable face-wise, youngish, petite and one of them has nicely tone bod and her tits appeared to be a "C" ... The OKT Assistant told me that she is one of the A/Ps and her service guarantee top notch ... Am surprised that the chio, with womanly physique and quite a tally, YG is still around ... She looks much better than when she first started in GL ... She has rekindled my desire for her ... Will RTF her real soon ... Hopefully before this shop closes for CNY ...

The prettier SYT whom I bonked recently is hailed from Guangzhou and age 22 years young. She debuted about 7 months ago ... Petite but meaty type at 1.57m tall w/o heels with B cupper frontal assets and she looks damn chio ... Long straight tress, oval facial shape, very huge double eyelid eyes with dark big pupils & synthetic eyelashes which enhanced her already good looking eyes ... She possesses sharp with high-bridge nose and smally mouth ... Very sweet and adorably-chio indeed. She reminds me of Dan Dan formerly from 2047A & Kathy formerly from 2060 (both with Pan Asian looks) to a certain extent ... She has quite fair and super smooth complexion ... Her butts are certainly very meaty and curvy ... A good candidate for doggy bonking for sure ...

Oh My ... She offered fantabulous Yi Tiao Long water bed service. I was accorded with 1st Class service from the time when the door closed to the time we parted ... I was simply mesmerized by her non-stop adrenaline pumping services and I was on heaven in double quick pace to be honest ... No wonder she clocks 8 - 11 sessions per day ... Definitely an A/P albeit she does not have the physique I desire in a woman ... Her 1st class service and pretty looks more than over-ride her short-coming ...

We engaged in medium intensity petting in the pre-shower segment and gradually moved to heavy petting with lotsa of deep & passionate frenching ensued ... I pulled down her panty and gave her an intense DATY to warm her up a little ...

In the Yi Tiao Long segment, she gave me a very detail-oriented cat-bath plus body2body soapy stimulation using her butts, tits and pussy to grind against all over my frontal and back torso as well as my lower torso ... Triple shiokalicious! She would also use my soles to rub her tits ...The feeling was shiok and kinky ... She gave me a triple-dosage of AR and ultra deep-throated BBBJ and interpersed with lotsa deep + passionate frenching ... I was on heaven!

In the bedroom fore-play segment, she used ice as well as warm-water to suck and lick my Ass-Crack & h@le ... I must say, it was damn bloody shiok! In fact this was the first time a GL WL used ice in-the-mouth to stimulate my ass-crack ... Her BBBJ was excellently done ... Full throttle superb ultra deep-throated fashion ... She mounted on top of me and gave me a thorough cat-bath to complete this segment ... French kissing has become second nature to us as our lips and tongues engaged wherever the situation permitted ...

In the fuck job segment, she was highly proactive in the sense that she was very passionate and enthusiastic in sextisfying me ... As if she was my real life lover ... I thought I was fucking a young school going gal as she looks very chio and teenager like ... We adopted gal on top, doggy bonking (squarting & I lying flat on top of her), Lotus and missionary ... She was very moist and tight downsouth ... It was certainly a fuck of the month for me!

I must say she is in a league of her own and definitely a "cash-cow" of WH12 OKT as she is one of the A/P in this house ...

She is suitable for punters who go for chio and very service-oriented WL (Her specialty is in Yi Tiao Long water bed services) ... You may skip her if you are looking for tally WL with model-like physique ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

P/S: Don't rely on the photos in the monitor when selecting the WLs as the photos were poorly taken as the WLs look a lot better in person ...
ting ting (no.11)??
Old 09-02-2015, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 21
Khoratian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKhoratian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKhoratian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had tried 1 of their hot fav no.1 baby face and skin nice. Face look like SHE most chio one when she's younger. However due to not much chem, service lvl not there so no give FR but I believe with her looks will be still hot fav there. My fav babe is another one but she is not good in looks,service 100 though so I also no give FR

Old 09-02-2015, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Ever since cutie Jin Jin left, no wls catch my eye in this house.....sigh! Hope OKT can bring in JJ quality to this house again!
Old 09-02-2015, 11:38 PM
Samster

I am astounded that after posting the above "No Name" (无名) FR, so many brothers flooded my PM inbox ...

For those sincerely interested bros, apologies for the 无名 FR ... I have already replied PMs from those deserving bros ... The intent is to illustrate to certain pathetic & one-track minded samster(s) that I do not need to resort to posting FR to promote the WL in exchange for raw job and/or excellent services ... Neither do I need to pay extra, up the sessions or offer luxury gifts ... Believe it or not!

However, please read my FR carefully before trying the above kawaii WL ... To reiterate, she is definitely one of the prettier ones in GL but she ain't slim ... Her strengths are her chio teenager like looks plus her solid & versatile Yi Tiao Long services on the inflatable bed and in the bedroom ... She definitely worth at least a try ... By the way, she clocks 8 - 11 sessions daily and there are blokes who are smitten by her and bonk her almost everyday, would you believe? No kiddin' ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 09-02-2015, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khoratian View Post
Had tried 1 of their hot fav no.1 baby face and skin nice. Face look like SHE most chio one when she's younger. However due to not much chem, service lvl not there so no give FR but I believe with her looks will be still hot fav there. My fav babe is another one but she is not good in looks,service 100 though so I also no give FR
Bro, based on your above post, I guess you know the mysterious chio lass I was referring to in my above FR ... Hence, I don't need to PM you her identity ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-02-2015, 09:15 PM
Samster

This girl I FR on last year is still around too. Looking delicious as usual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Keke @ WH1612

Surprised that there's no mention of the March newbies from this house so had decided to write a short FR on a girl I tried from here.

There are quite a few nice busty girls in this house currently, with one I recall who resembles Lynn Hung to a certain extent, and her name is Mei Na if I recall correctly - tallest in the house I think. I have yet to try her but wonder if any one has FR on her or other busty beauties in this house.

Any way, when I visited this house, it was busy and all the girls were taken up. The boss asked me to take a look at the screen to make my selection. There were about 6 or 7 girls on offer and at least 4 of them seem to be c-cup from what I enquired. There is a d-cup girl here too who is quite nice looking, but I forgot her name.

In the end I chose this slightly tanned young girl called Ke Ke who resembles Korean actress Lee Yoo Ri by about 50% to me, as per the picture below.

Cut long story short, this girl has tanned skin with B or C-cup boobs and stands at about 1.6m. Her naked body is a lovely sight, and she reminds me of a mix between previous Nana 1803 and Cong Cong 2038 that type of sweet tanned young thing...

In the room, some gfe was dispensed as she did her best to warm me up with a French kiss at the door before taking off my shirt, belt, pants and shoes. I could not stop fondling her lovely natural young boobs

As usual with this house, Yi Tiao Long water bed service in the shower. Her skills are somewhat weak still and need improvement if she is to match former ang pais like Jing Jing or Lulu. It's passable and well, nice to see a tanned young body rubbing up to me like one of those sentosa beach babes.

On the bed, she did a nice ticklish cat bath and then followed by AR where she bite onto this small round piece of thing to poke my asshole instead of using her tongue - it still felt damn good as she moved quite well with this small too of her though I would prefer she used her soft tongue instead.

Flip over and time for BBBJ - this is her weakest point and needs much improvement. Too mechanical for my liking but it still made my dick hard enough after some time.

The best part for this girl is fucking her hard till she screams - reminds me somewhat of banging former han han 0819. She was biting me, legs kicking in the air, nails clawing my back, very wild and hot... juices flowing freely as she enjoyed a good banging. We did all the usual positions - missionary, girl on top, doggy, etc. Of course, frenching all the way and I love pulling her wavy hair...

If you like young busty tanned SYT like those sentosa beach babes, similar to the picture below and like nana 1803, cong cong 2038, han han 0819 that type, do give her a try.

Will attempt to write more on the other gems in this house when I had tried them. There are at least 3 other girls here that I am going to try soon when I have time to. apart from the bevy of busty babes, there is also a fair young looking petite syt called xue er that also caught my eye.

Look forward to more FRs from others on the girls at this house.

Old 10-02-2015, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, based on your above post, I guess you know the mysterious chio lass I was referring to in my above FR ... Hence, I don't need to PM you her identity ...
Not too difficult to guess...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1