The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2009, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 15
ISO 9000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyISO 9000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Shenzhen Airlines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ange|Boy View Post
Shenzhen Airline the timing is very bad, think fly off from Singapore at 3am Singapore time but arrive in Shenzhen in the early morning.

If you have taken China domestic planes before, you will notice that they are around the size of budget air.
This sort of zombie timing is just perfect for me as I hate to travel on crowded planes. When I reach the destination in the early morning I can accomplish more tasks on the same day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnyman View Post
Bro

How to book ticket on SIN/SZE return ticket? Try to book on-line on Shenzhen Airlines but can't find booking site for that flight?

Can help let me know how to buy that cheap ticket? Nov/Dec fares on Silk Air and Tgier both went up. Sin/Hkg ticket also increased by 30-50% leh

Tks
I believe you can't book online from Shenzhen Airlines website. You've to book direct or through a travel agent like Misa Travel.
Old 08-11-2009, 08:50 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 0
socialsocial is a glorious beacon of lightsocialsocial is a glorious beacon of lightsocialsocial is a glorious beacon of lightsocialsocial is a glorious beacon of lightsocialsocial is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

hello fellow samsters. a

anyone got place to intro to visit chio MMs at good prices?

will be staying at flora hotel at luohu district.

sorry for the noob question.
Old 10-11-2009, 10:01 PM
SamSter

socialsocial is a glorious beacon of lightsocialsocial is a glorious beacon of lightsocialsocial is a glorious beacon of lightsocialsocial is a glorious beacon of lightsocialsocial is a glorious beacon of light

anyone can share precious info?
Old 10-11-2009, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by socialsocial View Post
anyone can share precious info?
You question is ambiguous. What are you looking for? ONS, Sauna's, KTV's or plain Hookers?

ONS - Visit PUBS around Chun Feng Lu (Near Lu Shan Hotel)
SN's - Opp Lu Shan Hotel is one that offer full course
KTV's - Many hotels has them especially those in Fu Tian District
Hookers - LHC, XXC or the apartment behind Shangri-La Hotel (RMB150 to 200 per POP)

You pick your poison
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 10-11-2009, 10:52 PM
SamSter

sorry bro. im looking for ktv places with reasonable pricing, can have some fun with the MMs and hopefullly not become a carrot.

massage with special are also ggoood.

basically i think u named everything that i wantED for my entire trip. hehehe
Old 10-11-2009, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by socialsocial View Post
sorry bro. im looking for ktv places with reasonable pricing, can have some fun with the MMs and hopefullly not become a carrot.

massage with special are also ggoood.

basically i think u named everything that i wantED for my entire trip. hehehe
Ok, received your PM. You should do everything I mentioned except the KTV. Unless you have money to burn. For KTV session, I suggest you go to the next prefecture of Dong Guan, towns like HuMen, Chang An, Zhang Mu Tou, Feng Gang and the mother of all the KTV's Chang Ping.

Meaning, you must have at least 1 night to spare. Another information for you to digest, the KTV in Dong Guan starts as early as 6PM and when you have found the ONE that you want to spend the night with, you should adjourn early and spend minimum in the KTV.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 11-11-2009, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
terrychuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys..

Wanna ask how's the crackdown over at Shenzhen?? Bro WKK had advised moi on places to check out but the thing is, how safe is it right now? Is heng/sway type or generally they're more relax already?? Thanks for the advice in advance!!

Cheers
Old 12-11-2009, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 20
Ange|Boy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I come back from Shenzhen about 2 weeks ago, generally the air is still very tight, but they still need to earn money right. If you have friends who are familiar its no problem, but for foreigners it should be ok cos they are only afraid of plain clothes police as long as u assure them that ur foreigners, your ok, police don't really disturb foreigners too.

Gals Conquest in China:
HK, Shanghai, Chongqing, Hunan, Sichuan, Henan, Xian, Shenzhen, Fujian,Shantou, Hubei, Yunan Banna Tribe , GuangXi Zhuang Tribe and counting
Old 12-11-2009, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 800 / Power: 16
eurodc is a splendid one to beholdeurodc is a splendid one to beholdeurodc is a splendid one to beholdeurodc is a splendid one to beholdeurodc is a splendid one to beholdeurodc is a splendid one to beholdeurodc is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bros,

I just called my local friend in Shenzhen, he told me the Yanda has ceased. I will be going to Shenzhen tmr and he told me all-clear.

I am just sharing some info I know, pls do not blame me if otherwise becos the situation can change anytime.

Happy Cheonging.
Old 13-11-2009, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 20
Ange|Boy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bro, enjoy yourself and be careful as you will never know.
:-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurodc View Post
Hi Bros,

I just called my local friend in Shenzhen, he told me the Yanda has ceased. I will be going to Shenzhen tmr and he told me all-clear.

I am just sharing some info I know, pls do not blame me if otherwise becos the situation can change anytime.

Happy Cheonging.

Gals Conquest in China:
HK, Shanghai, Chongqing, Hunan, Sichuan, Henan, Xian, Shenzhen, Fujian,Shantou, Hubei, Yunan Banna Tribe , GuangXi Zhuang Tribe and counting
Old 03-12-2009, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 18
Ahh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ange|Boy View Post
Hi Bro, enjoy yourself and be careful as you will never know.
:-)
Any kakis in SZ this Sat?
Old 05-12-2009, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
dalangou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just come back from sz last week,a bit dispointed many of the suna(full-course service)has closed down.And when i go to the KTV the manger told me there no more 900rmb to bring back the meimei liao because the police is so tight on them must close at 2am room cannot put disco song.But the next day mange to find a ktv called li xing but the rate of the meimei is 300-1000-1300.
Old 10-12-2009, 10:33 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
doshite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bro,
i going shenzhen soon and my flight will arrive close to 12midnight.
Is there any sanua/spa like queenspa near shenzhen airport that can stay overnight? Or do you guys have any suggestion? Thanks.
Old 15-12-2009, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 19
pc5526 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpc5526 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Crown Prince Hotel & HFIC International proudly present

:: Elements :: A Christmas countdown party

Held at the Crown Prince Hotel Opera House Room 1 (a.k.a. the flower street room), this party will probably be the only Christmas countdown dance party in Dongguan featuring a non China DJ. Say goodbye to cheesy Chinese remixed dance tracks. Expect to hear a wide spectrum of international music ranging from Rnb, Hip Hop, Top 40s, House and Trance.

We would like to extend our invitation to all brothers in Dongguan, Shenzhen and Guangzhou region to join us for this party. Ticket price is at 250rmb for guys (include 2 standard house pour drinks and a complimentary ladies ticket) and 100rmb for ladies (include 2 standard house pour drinks). Let this party be a networking session for brothers based in the southern part of China.

The following alcohol packages have been drafted out for the brothers in this forum.

CHIVAS / BLACK LABEL / BALLENTNES / JACK DANIEL
- 3 bottles + 3 pair of tickets ( 1 pair = 1 guy + 1 gal) at 1700RMB nett
- 6 bottles + 6 pair of tickets (1 pair = 1 guy + 1 gal) at 3400RMB nett
- 9 bottles + 9 pair of tickets (1 pair = 1 guy + 1 gal) at 5000RMB nett
- 12 bottles + 12 pair of tickets (1 pair = 1 guy + 1 gal) at 6600RMB nett

ABSOLUT VODKA
- 3 bottles + 3 pair of tickets ( 1 pair = 1 guy + 1 gal) at 1300RMB nett
- 6 bottles + 6 pair of tickets (1 pair = 1 guy + 1 gal) at 2600RMB nett
- 9 bottles + 9 pair of tickets (1 pair = 1 guy + 1 gal) at 3800RMB nett
- 12 bottles + 12 pair of tickets (1 pair = 1 guy + 1 gal) at 5000RMB nett

Terms and conditions
• Payment for package to be paid up before 22nd Dec 2009.
• Package does not include mixers of any nature.
• There will be a table reserved for every package booked from us.
• Additional tickets can be purchased at 100rmb (1 guy + 1 gal) with any of the above package.
• There will be no DJ fees or table opening fees.
• Drinks ordered cannot be stored for future use.

For those who have been to Prince will know that the above packages are much cheaper than if you were to book a ktv room in Prince. You save on the room opening fees and also the DJ fees. That could come up to several hundreds of dollars or even thousands depending on your room capacity. More information will be posted in the next few days.

For more details and reservations, please call +86 134 3402 1706 or +86 134 3402 1703. You may also email us at [email protected]
Old 15-12-2009, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 20
fl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pc5526 View Post

Crown Prince Hotel & HFIC International proudly present

:: Elements :: A Christmas countdown party

Held at the Crown Prince Hotel Opera House Room 1 (a.k.a. the flower street room), this party will probably be the only Christmas countdown dance party in Dongguan featuring a non China DJ. Say goodbye to cheesy Chinese remixed dance tracks. Expect to hear a wide spectrum of international music ranging from Rnb, Hip Hop, Top 40s, House and Trance.

We would like to extend our invitation to all brothers in Dongguan, Shenzhen and Guangzhou region to join us for this party. Ticket price is at 250rmb for guys (include 2 standard house pour drinks and a complimentary ladies ticket) and 100rmb for ladies (include 2 standard house pour drinks). Let this party be a networking session for brothers based in the southern part of China.

The following alcohol packages have been drafted out for the brothers in this forum.

CHIVAS / BLACK LABEL / BALLENTNES / JACK DANIEL
- 3 bottles + 3 pair of tickets ( 1 pair = 1 guy + 1 gal) at 1700RMB nett
- 6 bottles + 6 pair of tickets (1 pair = 1 guy + 1 gal) at 3400RMB nett
- 9 bottles + 9 pair of tickets (1 pair = 1 guy + 1 gal) at 5000RMB nett
- 12 bottles + 12 pair of tickets (1 pair = 1 guy + 1 gal) at 6600RMB nett

ABSOLUT VODKA
- 3 bottles + 3 pair of tickets ( 1 pair = 1 guy + 1 gal) at 1300RMB nett
- 6 bottles + 6 pair of tickets (1 pair = 1 guy + 1 gal) at 2600RMB nett
- 9 bottles + 9 pair of tickets (1 pair = 1 guy + 1 gal) at 3800RMB nett
- 12 bottles + 12 pair of tickets (1 pair = 1 guy + 1 gal) at 5000RMB nett

Terms and conditions
• Payment for package to be paid up before 22nd Dec 2009.
• Package does not include mixers of any nature.
• There will be a table reserved for every package booked from us.
• Additional tickets can be purchased at 100rmb (1 guy + 1 gal) with any of the above package.
• There will be no DJ fees or table opening fees.
• Drinks ordered cannot be stored for future use.

For those who have been to Prince will know that the above packages are much cheaper than if you were to book a ktv room in Prince. You save on the room opening fees and also the DJ fees. That could come up to several hundreds of dollars or even thousands depending on your room capacity. More information will be posted in the next few days.

For more details and reservations, please call +86 134 3402 1706 or +86 134 3402 1703. You may also email us at [email protected]
rib off price, just came back from there, ticket price only 100 rmb per entry in xmas day........

found a new passion,soccer
are a new trend in lifestyle.....
am still searching aimlessly.....
............matters of my heart
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1