The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2012, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
highbreak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Ok folks,

Tried tiffany today, and yup they look syt..
Service are quite standard, nipple lick, bbbj and fj. To me the session was kinda rush as it may due to the location where i'm staying. It was a business district and the timing was kinda like peak hr.. Jam everywhere.. Thats y they are rushing to avoid traffic jams..

So if bros are here in Seoul, perhaps u can give it a try.

Tiffany
Look: 7/10
Boobs: B+ i guess
Body: 7/10
Bbbj: 6/10 a short one
Fj: 6/10

Tiffany is quite a chatty gal, u can definitely have a nice conversion with her..
Old 18-02-2012, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
fellow111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Plus Anma

This is another place beside Novotel Ambassador in Gangnam. Maybe easier for bros to get to in a cab. Less hassle by just telling the cab driver. Its about 10 minutes walk from S anma.

Better experience than in Fish (for me anyway).

See my report here:

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=1#post1245071
Old 18-02-2012, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
boy79boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by muthuteo View Post
tonnes of stuff to do...

if u dun speak korean, den go straight to the point...that is find a whore...good place to recce around is 588... can find really hot chicks there...the fish tank style like amsterdam...70k for 15min-20mins...avoid saying u r from singapore....try to say u r from hk or taiwan...of coz, go learn the basic numbers to confirm deal...

or go ANMA...200k usually for 45mins - 1hour of korean style soapy massage and fuck....and another 45mins of real massage by blind folks...tonnes of such places in gangnam...btwn yeoksam mrt and coex...qc usually ok

other places include shophouse fuck...kiss room...ktv...speed dating clubs/restaurants...pick up one of the millions of cards on the streets in gangnam area and call for room service..etc etc

to find out more, read this thread properly...
Bro, why avoid saying we are from singapore? koreans don't like singaporean?
Old 19-02-2012, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 19
middleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud of
Re: Seoul 'Kiss Room'

thanks to supermonkey for the sharing,

thomass11 too

just curious, what is "broken girl"?

thanks and happy + safe bonking
Old 20-02-2012, 02:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Peter77Nrw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Bros,

staying at Coex and very interested in Kiss Room experience.
Anything good nearby?
Thanks for help.
Old 21-02-2012, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 20
addoode deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

I just started working in Seoul a couple weeks back and will be here for about two years. Any bros who want chiong together anytime, just pm me.
Old 22-02-2012, 05:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Havent been to Korea yet (only transit @ airport)...Can't wait to go over for a short visit after reading all these FR.

Been bonging K-Chicks here in Australia & would really like to try some from their homeland.

Keep up the great job boys!!!
Old 22-02-2012, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 20
xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold
Someone asked what is DFK but no one answered.

DFK = Da Fei Kei (cantonese) = PCC

Huat Ah!!!
Old 22-02-2012, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fupped deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nah, DFK and LFK in the context of that post was referring to Deep French Kiss and Light French Kiss i'm pretty sure...
Old 23-02-2012, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
baudy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You really need to push the action along in Kiss rooms. If you dont they'll just chat to you for a whole hour.

Its good for a 1 off gimick but its not worth it.
Old 24-02-2012, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
fellow111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think in Cheongyangni (588), just smile, go to a girl and she will invite you in. Unless you are not Korean looking ie, Chinese/Japanese looking. They don't really do business with non-korean looking guys I think(Chinese/japanese I think they don't mind.)

Koreans do not hate Singaporeans. A lot of them think quite highly of Singaporeans.

You can window shop in 588. Walk in and have your fun for 70k for 15min.
Old 24-02-2012, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 20
addoode deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros interested in chionging together, do pm me. i've been posted to seoul and will be here for the next two years.
Old 25-02-2012, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
chimera04 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First of all, like to thank bro Ash_Christiano for his friendly and prompt reply on my PMs as well as bro fellow111 for his directions and FR in his earlier posts. With that done, here's my FR.

Was at Seoul for a holiday trip and decided to try some Korean kimchi of course. But this being my first trip to Seoul and the language barrier, it is a little challenging. The FRs here from fellow bros make searching for places much easier. First of all, if any guys here want to try the an-ma in Seoul it's really crucial to learn and memorise the Korean characters for it... 안마

And thus, with all the hype surrounding FISH an-ma, I decided to make a trip down there as well. Took the subway to Gangnam Gu Office station and came out from exit 2. It's really easy to find based on bro fellow111's description. Of cos, if you're lazy to backtrack, here's the link and description to get to the place.

Quote:
http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?b...tTypeCall=true

From exit 2, head towards the traffic junction. Turn right at the junction. You will see that the road has plenty of road works. I think it is the tunnel for a new subway line. Walk past the first lane on your right and when you hit the second lane, turn right. On the other side of this lane is a 'Tous Le Jous' bakery. Head up a slight slope and maybe about 50m, you will see Fish Anma on the right. This road is in a north-south direction, where you head south towards Soelleung station.
Found the place with ease and went in. Immediately greeted by a lady at the counter who spoke to me in Korean. That's where the problem arise. I couldn't speak any Korean and the lady immediately knew I wasn't a local. I say I wanted massage and she immediately told me in her broken English that the place is full and kept apologising. It was really full of crap because they're definitely lying. Not wanting to create a scene, gave a fake smile and left the place.

So a word of caution fellow bros! Unless you can speak simple Korean at a conversational level or have a local with you, don't bother going there.

So after being rejected, walked around the area for 40 mins before reaching back to the subway station. Was smoking when my eagle eye caught the Korean characters 안마 at an entrance of a building. Despite the earlier setback, decided to give this place a try. This place is called Ace an-ma. At the side of the building, you will be able to see a small billboard which says "Ace Massage and Sauna". The place is about 4-5 stories. I would say it's as big as Fish anma. So the number of girls in there... wow!

Quote:
As for the directions, come out from Gangnam-Gu office station Exit 3. As soon as you exit, there is a small lane in front of you. Make a right turn. Walk a few steps past the first row of buildings and you will see the second row of buildings. Make a left turn. At the first entrance of the second row of buildings, you will see the Korean characters for an-ma.

If u need a map, click on the link. It is the map for Fish an-ma. But you can use it to get to Ace an-ma. Look out for exit 3 of the station and you will see the lane on the map. Ace an-ma is located at No 6.

http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?b...tTypeCall=true
So similarly, went in and was greeted by the staff there. No sight of customers... but that didn't bother me as I was there around 4pm where it's still working hours for the typical male koreans. Went up the counter and the lady at the counter spoke to me in korean again. I told her in Korean I can't speak Korean and if she speaks English. She took a while to register what I had said, took out a calculator and punch in the numbers - 200,000. Paid the 200,000 at the counter and was lead by a young male staff to the waiting area. As I sit on the sofa of the waiting area, he asked me "style?". After watching so many korean variety shows, I assume that he means what kind of girl I was looking for. I told him sexy. He said ok and told me to wait. After a 10 min wait, he return and lead me to the second floor and told me to enter the first room.

The room was sufficiently lighted with mirrors placed at strategic positions. There was a lap top which was playing k-pop and a bed as well. There's also a bathroom which was as big as the room itself and inside the bathroom, there's also a soapy massage kind of bed. As for the girl, she was already inside when I was lead to the room. She was dressed in a white tube kind of dress and her undergarments kept playing hide and seek with me. Gawd! What a turn on! She talked to me and when I couldn't respond back in kind, she knew I wasn't local. Not that it bothered her though. She told me to strip down to my boxers and sit on the bed. She asked me if I smoke we spent 5 mins smoking inside the room. During this time, despite the language barrier, she still smiled and tried to talk to me. With my very limited Korean and her very limited English, she asked me where I am from. I told her I was a gyeopo which she laugh it off and say no way. Dang! She asked if I was Japanese. Shook my head before telling her my nationality. From her expression, looks like she has an good impression of guys from the lion city. Found out her age which she promptly calls me oppa for the rest of the session. Thumbs up to that as well. During the chat session, I was quietly observing her figure and face. Adding on to the fact that the undergarment were playing peekaboo with me, I was already getting a hard on even before it began.

After smoking, was told to get into my birthday suit and she help my hand and lead me to the bath room. Was told to brush my teeth first which I promptly did. After which, she asked if I would like to have my hair washed. Oh well, why not? Washed and shampooed the hair. She kept smiling and staring into my eyes while scrubbing my entire body and paying special attention to ass crack. Haha. After washing off the soap, I was told to lay down on the stomach on the soapy massage kind of bed in the bathroom. I felt a cold and tickling sensation on my back. Realised she was applying gel on the back. The BBBJ was out of the world with all the sucking and kissing with the right amount of suction. After a while, I was made to lay on my back and the process starts all over again. All this time with my shaft rock solid due to the excitement. After which, she capped me with her mouth (this I need to give extra points!) before riding me cowgirl style in a slow and sensual motion. She's so good that I had to control myself. After a while, we stopped, dried up and was lead to the bed. This time, the cat bath began and her tongue was doing all the magic. Got excited again and the action starts. One good thing about her is that she's very accommodating as well. I'm really tall and big built so there are positions which I am more comfortable in. Without needing me to tell her, she took the initiative and change positions. I couldnt recall how long it took but the phone rang. I read it before somewhere in this forum that after an hour, the phone will rang to inform the girl that one hour is up. I knew the meaning and decided to end it after a few more mins. After finishing up, instead of rushing up, she still spare a few more mins to cuddle up and chat a bit before dressing up (which is a chore cause it's winter now) and left the place a very happy man.

Name: Shin Yong
Looks: 6.5
Boobs: 8.5
Butt: 9.5
BBBJ: 9.5
Massage: 9
FJ: 6.5
GFE: 8

Overall, it was a fantastic experience trying Korean kimchi the first time. The sexperience at Ace an-ma more than compensate for the rejection I had at the first place.
Old 26-02-2012, 04:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1728 / Power: 19
Ash_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant future

Nice FR bro chimera04! Up you +7. Is this the An-ma that i was telling you abt?

To the bros who upped me, pls leave your nick so that I can up you back!
Old 26-02-2012, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
chimera04 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LoL! Thx bro Ash_Christiano. Nah... the one you told me about was at Sinchon. I gave Gangnam-gu office station area a try cause i happen to be around the area. But still, the advice you gave on other matters help. Haha...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1