The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2014, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 15
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future
Re: Lorong 18 house 09

Shan Shan nice girl not so petty I think you over sensitive. Shan Shan give me the feeling of making out with my first love. Those want to try that feeling can look for her. Service is good very accommodative.
Old 14-01-2014, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
upndown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Experience bro out there, seem like a great house to visit, any meaty wls with good service to recommend ? Thanks in advance
Old 15-01-2014, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
AADD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to check out this legendary mango that you guys commend upon. Sadly her face isn't my cup of tea, even though i kinda want to experience this service that is comparable to Lele . i'll probably give her 6/10 in face. went for the boob queen amy instead after.
Old 16-01-2014, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 14
Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!
Re: 1809 Apple (cutesy, Chio)

anyone tarma apple with xiao jing before? she ask me to tarma on my next rtf.
or any tarma list can advise?
Old 16-01-2014, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny_addict View Post
anyone tarma apple with xiao jing before? she ask me to tarma on my next rtf.
or any tarma list can advise?
Bai He & Zhen Zhen 1615

Le Le 1615 & Xiao Nan 2040
Old 08-03-2014, 05:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Forbidden87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So I went down to 1809 to reece to check out Apple, since I seldom go down to lorong 18. Went into shop, asked for Apple, okt say coming out soon. In a few minutes, a leggy lass came out after she finished servicing a customer. Okt said that's Apple. On lah.

I have to say that I don't really understand the hype behind her look though. Well, her complexion is really good and fair. But her facial features are pretty plain. Not head turner material. I do love her dimples which complimented that cute syt face well. Nevertheless, there are a lot more beautiful girls than this Apple in Geylang. Perhaps our fellow brothers are mesmerized by her prominent headlights, which are her main attraction.

I've but one word for her body. FANTABULOUS. She has a body figure which is by far the best that I've seen in GL. Slim waist, no tummy, small limbs, perky butts, and C-cup boobs! I was astounded by that perfect body proportion that is absolutely rare, not just in GL. And she smells nice too! Well, before the service proper even started, I tell myself that this is $150 well-spent.

Bath was SOP. Her attitude is pretty decent. A little cold at first but started to opening up as the session goes. I can feel that her wheels are turning though. As if she's thinking about something. And she looks kinda blur, like sha mei at times, which adds to her cuteness.

On to the bed, she rubbed her heavenly boobs against by back. Then she gave me a good catbath, with stimulating soft nail scratching. Turned around, she gave me another round of sensual licking, with great emphasis on the nipples, while I fondle those tits. Yeah, she skipped AR but I'm not a big fan of that after all.

Her bbbj could be further improved. She focussed more on the head and there are some teeth. But it was stimulating enough, nonetheless. Without further ado, I asked her to cap me as I flipped her over for missionary. Each stroke is accompanied by soft moan. Oh, the sight is heavenly. She seems to be enjoying it as she pulled me close as if she wants it deeper. I upped my tempo and rammed her harder. Soft moan turns into loud stereo. Eventually I cummed, with my cock deep in her pussy. She slaps my butt gently.

After the deed is done, we had some tcss. She's really chatty and she can talk about anything under the sun. Her attitude is actually good, imho. Perhaps need more rtf to get her to really open up. Overall, $150 for a young lass with an almost perfect hourglass figure? I couldn't be more satisfied.
Old 08-03-2014, 10:03 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Bro forbidden87 finally u bonked this legendary apple manage to get French from her? her figure & boobs one of the best in GL. Face wise cute looking
Old 08-03-2014, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light

Seems like Apple is easier to get nowadays? cos I remember 2 - 3 months ago must que long long. Think I will also finally get to try Apple soon. hahaha
Old 08-03-2014, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Forbidden87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Bro forbidden87 finally u bonked this legendary apple manage to get French from her? her figure & boobs one of the best in GL. Face wise cute looking
Yes, brudda. I've finally tried this urban legend. I seldom venture into lorong 18 but I must have missed out on a lot of gems along this stretch.

Bearing in mind about her selectivity in frenching customer, I didn't initiate kissing or frenching with her. I just go with the flow with the benefit of the doubt for me and her intact. In fact, I was a little hesitant as I'll feel a little sad if the girl doesn't reciprocate to french. Maybe next time then.

I concur. In fact, her hourglass figure is the best I've seen in GL. Perhaps, I've seen not many girls. If there's any other girl in GL with a figure (slim waist and big boobs) like hers, please let me know. Cheers.
Old 08-03-2014, 03:31 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbidden87 View Post
Yes, brudda. I've finally tried this urban legend. I seldom venture into lorong 18 but I must have missed out on a lot of gems along this stretch.

Bearing in mind about her selectivity in frenching customer, I didn't initiate kissing or frenching with her. I just go with the flow with the benefit of the doubt for me and her intact. In fact, I was a little hesitant as I'll feel a little sad if the girl doesn't reciprocate to french. Maybe next time then.

I concur. In fact, her hourglass figure is the best I've seen in GL. Perhaps, I've seen not many girls. If there's any other girl in GL with a figure (slim waist and big boobs) like hers, please let me know. Cheers.
Yes her hour glass figure & boob size is one of the best I had savored if I discover similar body stats wl will let u know

If u initiate French with apple I'm sure she will b willingly reciprocate with lots of passion hehe

Yes u missed out lots of gems in lor 18. Go explore this lor.
Old 08-03-2014, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Yes her hour glass figure & boob size is one of the best I had savored if I discover similar body stats wl will let u know

If u initiate French with apple I'm sure she will b willingly reciprocate with lots of passion hehe

Yes u missed out lots of gems in lor 18. Go explore this lor.
Bro. Don't forget to inform me too.

Please let me know if you have any good recommendations of nice figure (not fat) busty (C-cup) babes. I do not mind those who are bigger and more meaty like xiaowan 1654A. but no bigger than that.

Now days weather very hot and sucking my energy, need to refresh with some nice milk

By the way, glad to see you and Forbidden87 no longer fighting and suddenly becoming "friends". May peace and happiness reign in the forums.
Old 08-03-2014, 06:42 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post

Please let me know if you have any good recommendations of nice figure (not fat) busty (C-cup) babes. I do not mind those who are bigger and more meaty like xiaowan 1654A. but no bigger than that.

Now days weather very hot and sucking my energy, need to refresh with some nice milk

By the way, glad to see you and Forbidden87 no longer fighting and suddenly becoming "friends". May peace and happiness reign in the forums.
No prob bro.

I'm a peaceful guy. 人不犯我,我不犯人
Old 08-03-2014, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post

I am glad to see even bro forbidden87 sharing.

The writing is on the board, bro BG. When are you sharing yours? You said you try so many out of 10, 7-8 CMI as standards drop. So those that pass, can share who they are and how they pass the strict criteria of our BronzeGod...? FRs coming?
Old 09-03-2014, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
... u try so many out of 10, 7-8 CMI as standards drop. So those that pass, can share who they are and how they pass the strict criteria ....
Sorry to sound pushy and over.
I guess I get a bit jittery when I read too many question type posts rather than info sharing posts in SBF.

Here is 2 recommendations to your type of girls you like. Hong hong WH04, ling ling 1429. Why not you go try and share with us some feedback on them. If you have already tried, better, can share.
Old 09-03-2014, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Sorry to sound pushy and over.
I guess I get a bit jittery when I read too many question type posts rather than info sharing posts in SBF.

Here is 2 recommendations to your type of girls you like. Hong hong WH04, ling ling 1429. Why not you go try and share with us some feedback on them. If you have already tried, better, can share.
Wen Wen @ 1429 offers solid service too ... long straight tress which is black in color with China-Doll bang, big double eyelid eyes, fair, quite chio, petite, well-shape physique (not slender type) and has a nice piar of knockers to boobs ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1