The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2024, 05:31 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to confirm wife is eating outside

To be honest, its probably not hard to find out.

Paper cannot contain fire. Its what you do next that is the issue

Do you
1. Also find someone to cheat with, and have a hidden mutual understanding?
2. Do you get divorced?
3. What about the kids, matrimonial home, assets?
4. Do you try to work it out?
5. What is it doesn't work out?
6. Does she want to work it out?

so many issues to consider. What I do think is, women have become so front in the various places, we men have been lesser, in our manliness.
There are so many pro women clubs, events, places, movements, but almost nothing pro men.

Just take it easy, carry on or move on.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 08-01-2024, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 23
nakata10 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakata10 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for all the suggestions. I think she'll smell a rat if I install an airtag.

Still unconvinced that hiring a PI whether locally or overseas is worth it as it's hard to tell when she goes out or if she's overseas.Seems installing a spyware app on her phone is probably most useful - provided I can access her phone.

Chanced upon some suggestive messages from other guys but insists they're just flirting although I've seen browser history of her checking out local hotel rates and STD clinics etc.
Old 09-01-2024, 03:24 PM
Samster

nakata10 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakata10 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post

Do you
2. Do you get divorced?

so many issues to consider. What I do think is, women have become so front in the various places, we men have been lesser, in our manliness.
There are so many pro women clubs, events, places, movements, but almost nothing pro men.

Agree and thanks!

A PI told me that they can at most take pics if she behaves intimately in public with another man. Or if they go to hotel which will only constitute "unreasonable behaviour" and not "adultery".

Ultimately, these are not necessary to file for divorce nor would they impact the child custody and division of matrimonial assets. But at least I would know with some confidence that she's really cheating, for a fee of course.

She will be travelling again twice this month. Maybe ignorance is bliss at times I guess unless I can figure a way to catch her.
Old 09-01-2024, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post

Do you
2. Do you get divorced?

Agree and thanks!

A PI told me that they can at most take pics if she behaves intimately in public with another man. Or if they go to hotel which will only constitute "unreasonable behaviour" and not "adultery".

Ultimately, these are not necessary to file for divorce nor would they impact the child custody and division of matrimonial assets. But at least I would know with some confidence that she's really cheating, for a fee of course.

She will be travelling again twice this month. Maybe ignorance is bliss at times I guess unless I can figure a way to catch her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1