The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2015, 10:44 AM
i am a 69monster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111150 / Power: 180
69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living with the girl next door

nice shoot, good job bro thanks for sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterquil View Post
After a long break enjoying some nudist beaches in Europe, I'm back! And back with the girl next door too. Bought her a present and told her how much I missed her and things got very hot indoors...

I am surprised to see no response from any of you guys after my last post when I showed a bit more of the girl next door...no ups...no comments

I remember one of the bros said to me that people are shy in this part of the forum because they are premium members. I'm hoping to get more ups and comments on the girl next door, and also know if you love her bod, nipples, butt, pose, anything!

She's a workaholic in her late 20s and had a few short relationships before so she's not so familiar with all those naughty, kinky, hiong things. I think I just brought a bit of her dirty side out. Sometimes, just good to let the stress out! She's also quite a listener, sometimes I tell her a bare pussy turns guys on, and then she went to try out some waxing.

Here's what she did with the present I bought her! Even without taking off everything, she stuck her ass up and I already got turned on...when she passed me back the present to use it on her, I got even turned on! But only playing for now...

Ups me and comment too!
Old 23-07-2015, 04:27 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1832 / Power: 10
peterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant future

And tonight she started playing with herself again. Seems like she loves my present and I think very soon she will crave for my tool more than the toy...

tell me if you love seeing playing with herself and ups me!

Last edited by peterquil; 23-07-2015 at 08:58 AM.
Old 23-07-2015, 09:31 PM
Samster (P)

peterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant future

No comments from fellow members?
Old 24-07-2015, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 13
tikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
And tonight she started playing with herself again. Seems like she loves my present and I think very soon she will crave for my tool more than the toy...

tell me if you love seeing playing with herself and ups me!
Any video? She doesn't seem as wet as I hoped
Old 26-07-2015, 01:40 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikogoh View Post
Any video? She doesn't seem as wet as I hoped
Bro, I have finally answered your request...it's in the large files section.

Hope you find her wet enough and give me your support!
Old 31-07-2015, 03:41 AM
Samster

tikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro, I have finally answered your request...it's in the large files section.

Hope you find her wet enough and give me your support!
yeah, I saw it. If possible, more please
Old 31-07-2015, 10:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 0
qzenq is one of the Best!qzenq is one of the Best!qzenq is one of the Best!qzenq is one of the Best!

well perky ass and cute nipples, what more could you ask
Old 01-08-2015, 04:02 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikogoh View Post
yeah, I saw it. If possible, more please
Video didn't receive much support, bro...
Old 01-08-2015, 04:31 PM
Samster (P)

Start to a good weekend as I dropped by next door this morning to bring some breakfast over...

And in return I got a morning treat. Pics of lower quality as taken with phone and in dark condition, have edited to make them look bit brighter.

ups ups and away
Old 02-08-2015, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 11
BLACKDEITY has much to be proud ofBLACKDEITY has much to be proud ofBLACKDEITY has much to be proud ofBLACKDEITY has much to be proud ofBLACKDEITY has much to be proud ofBLACKDEITY has much to be proud ofBLACKDEITY has much to be proud ofBLACKDEITY has much to be proud ofBLACKDEITY has much to be proud of

You're a really lucky guy!
Old 02-08-2015, 12:49 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 5744 / Power: 13
SHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond repute

The photos in this thread caused me a massive hard-on!! GREAT stuff TS!
Old 04-08-2015, 11:10 AM
Samster (P)

Thanks for your kind words Shave and BlackDeity. Also got another bro ask for video again but will try another one when my girl next door becomes compassionate again

How's the photos so far? Turning you on? Don't forget to ups me.
Old 04-08-2015, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 11
BLACKDEITY has much to be proud ofBLACKDEITY has much to be proud ofBLACKDEITY has much to be proud ofBLACKDEITY has much to be proud ofBLACKDEITY has much to be proud ofBLACKDEITY has much to be proud ofBLACKDEITY has much to be proud ofBLACKDEITY has much to be proud ofBLACKDEITY has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks for your kind words Shave and BlackDeity. Also got another bro ask for video again but will try another one when my girl next door becomes compassionate again

How's the photos so far? Turning you on? Don't forget to ups me.
Can try super close up of her pussy? N more hardcore? lol.
Old 05-08-2015, 12:01 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKDEITY View Post
Can try super close up of her pussy? N more hardcore? lol.
Bro, what do you mean by more hardcore?
Old 05-08-2015, 03:18 AM
Samster

close up of her pussy is enough for me. I'm still can't get her pussy out of my mind
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1