The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2015, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 11
Hariharan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
New Haven at Upper Thomson with stunning beauty

Hi guys, I am new to the arena and this is my first FR. After a tiring days work, was heading back home. The soreness in the neck was getting high. With the my legs also hurting from the recent stretch of running I had done, decided to venture into a massage shop. I havent been into massage in a long time now as I have been travelling frequently. But I shoudl say this, "nothing has changed". Ok coming back to the pit, parked my vehicle and headed out in search of a shop. Spotted many along this lane but decided to try this one. Went up, there was this lady with slim frame, beautiful face and a wonderful smile. Greeted with the details and headed into the room which was partioned nicely to change (or rather remove) clothes. She came back in 5 mins and the masssage session began in full swing. Wonderfulll massage I should say. Started off with the legs, working up to the thighs and then slowly onto the back and then the head. Was afraid that there would never be a golden moment. Once she was done with my head face and chest, then came the moment of glory. The lights went dim and she said nothing but gave a big smile. What happened then was an Opera. She unzipped her dress to reveal nice flush breasts with the most sleekiest of bodies I have seen. She let me suck on her while she stroked mine to the music. Once all done, collected her details had the tean and left. A WONDERFUL experience to say the least.

Damage: 50 entrance + 100 HJ
PM me for location. As you can see I have very less points. Pls UP me so that I can share detials ASAP!!
Old 04-08-2015, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of
Re: New Haven at Upper Thomson with stunning beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hariharan View Post
Hi guys, I am new to the arena and this is my first FR. After a tiring days work, was heading back home. The soreness in the neck was getting high. With the my legs also hurting from the recent stretch of running I had done, decided to venture into a massage shop. I havent been into massage in a long time now as I have been travelling frequently. But I shoudl say this, "nothing has changed". Ok coming back to the pit, parked my vehicle and headed out in search of a shop. Spotted many along this lane but decided to try this one. Went up, there was this lady with slim frame, beautiful face and a wonderful smile. Greeted with the details and headed into the room which was partioned nicely to change (or rather remove) clothes. She came back in 5 mins and the masssage session began in full swing. Wonderfulll massage I should say. Started off with the legs, working up to the thighs and then slowly onto the back and then the head. Was afraid that there would never be a golden moment. Once she was done with my head face and chest, then came the moment of glory. The lights went dim and she said nothing but gave a big smile. What happened then was an Opera. She unzipped her dress to reveal nice flush breasts with the most sleekiest of bodies I have seen. She let me suck on her while she stroked mine to the music. Once all done, collected her details had the tean and left. A WONDERFUL experience to say the least.

PM me for location. As you can see I have very less points. Pls UP me so that I can share detials ASAP!!
who wants to get your lobang and up u, when u paid 100bucks for a HJ.
Old 04-08-2015, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mikeoh1978 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro
Can share location
Old 04-08-2015, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
assrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quite an idiot to pay a whopping $100 for a handjob. I think you should keep the info to yourself and bros here should zap you for being a darn fool.
Old 04-08-2015, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hariharan View Post
Why are you spoiling the market?
Old 04-08-2015, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
whistleblower69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhistleblower69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhistleblower69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS, looks like your lobang kena rejected hiaks
Old 05-08-2015, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1023 / Power: 11
kobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud of

bro $100 we can do alot more different things....... take it as lesson learnt
Old 05-08-2015, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 12
christan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hmmm chill guys, he already say he is new. But I am interested to know which massage place has stunning beauty though..
Old 05-08-2015, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 15
smoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

100 for HJ...

bro, a lot has changed..
Old 05-08-2015, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoker View Post
100 for HJ...

bro, a lot has changed..
Wow, how come suddenly the market price went up so much?
Old 05-08-2015, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttenneb View Post
who wants to get your lobang and up u, when u paid 100bucks for a HJ.
carrot head for $100 can go full alrdy
Old 05-08-2015, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold

Well done ts. U just contributed to our country's inflation
Thank you very much leh

Bugger off advertisement moderators who think I am advertising, I don't need your free lunch.
Old 05-08-2015, 02:16 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
chris88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Poor TS, negative pts already when he was hoping we bros will up him
Old 05-08-2015, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 9
Empty777 is one of the Best!Empty777 is one of the Best!Empty777 is one of the Best!

Old 05-08-2015, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
lalat05260 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro,mind to share the location and ctc number?Thanks in advance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1