The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2008, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sian cay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

@ sefure: you should try to book mimi, guarantee you'll be amazed at her tummy and boobs. Tips: she likes it when you say something good about her boobies and she likes it when if you squish her boobies when you're bonking her (Squish like a mannn, reall hard LOL).

I'm sorry but I can remember how much is the price for oriental angel (I'm pretty sure it's $ 120 but don't quote on me. Sometimes I always get the prices mix up with romantics, my fav joint).

I'm keen to try this pleasure planet in thomastown. I've googled it and I found the address. Is this the one next to M80, near Keon Park? One of my hobbies is to try new cheap and nasty brothels (read:bang for your hard earned bucks).

Anyway, I'll definitely will try this one on the weekend. What's the best time to pay a visit, bro?

PS: To all of you who have tried Candy @ romantics, she used to work at oriental Orchid Huntingdale and she's one of the girls who's willing to do anal without any extra charges.
Old 02-12-2008, 01:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
samxsam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
2... FR? not consider F

ok.. even I read for quite some times.. this is 1st time i write something on here.. sorry~.. So I din really have any FJ to report in here.. for I am still new.. not used to chiong yet.. so these are my testing water report:

few weeks ago, afternoon, the duchess, abbostford.
read some bad report abt this place,, for nothing special.. but read some chinese news paper here and said is under new management, so just get a try (for near by my working place) Went in.. really like a new rockie.. a tall slim wearing bikini girl came out.. no OKT.. not even c any other gal.. (for shy to ask).
She said her name is Jenny (dunno is the same Jenny that the bro here mentioned or not), is a Kimchi. chose a service call "presidential special" (20 min cbj and hj) nothing to shout out... big fake boobs. but is pretty and great body shape. Damage:70

2nd try.. day time, butterfly's. when in.. a big fat lady ask me sit in the room... the girls one by one showing... ALL Ang Mo.. size all quite big.. so I ask whether got asian or not? say may come in after 5pm.. so... run~

3rd try.. today.. Sinmathai massage.. so wen in.. I really dunno how to ask for choosing gal in massage... so a lady like in her late 30-mid 40 served me.. massage 6/10.. (but she said she is the best in massage there..for she is the eldest) then offer for HJ, but I rejected. (even should be included in fee... i think.. for she said is free...) Damage : 45 min $60.

Sorry... for being so rockie here >_< pai sie..
Old 02-12-2008, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
D30417995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

21.jpeg (image)

steamy!! look at the boobs!!!! from 88hk.blogspot.com again. any joint got girl of this caliber??!!!!
Old 02-12-2008, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sian cay View Post
PS: To all of you who have tried Candy @ romantics, she used to work at oriental Orchid Huntingdale and she's one of the girls who's willing to do anal without any extra charges.

Mate...Candy, where she from? Korean? Any stats or FR?
Old 02-12-2008, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
sefure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sian cay View Post
@ sefure: you should try to book mimi, guarantee you'll be amazed at her tummy and boobs. Tips: she likes it when you say something good about her boobies and she likes it when if you squish her boobies when you're bonking her (Squish like a mannn, reall hard LOL).

I'm keen to try this pleasure planet in thomastown. I've googled it and I found the address. Is this the one next to M80, near Keon Park? One of my hobbies is to try new cheap and nasty brothels (read:bang for your hard earned bucks).

Anyway, I'll definitely will try this one on the weekend. What's the best time to pay a visit, bro?
lol, thanks for the tip.. i like a good hard squeeze if the girl enjoys it.. mimi is definitely on my to do list. she reminds me alot of jenny at middle tope in terms of body and face... jenny's one of the few at tope st that still offers a decent service (along with the perennial stars yumi and coco of course)..

yep, pleasure planet is the one next to m80 although i don't know where keon park is unless you mean the train station.. by the way, i hope you're not disappointed when i tell you that pleasure planet is not a cheap and nasty bang for your buck place... its still quite cheap at $125 for 30 mins and the building is very new with nice large clean rooms..

in terms of the best time to go, i'd say try saturday afternoon/evening before the crowd arrives.. the thing with pleasure planet is that it is a fair distance from the city so most of the k-girls that work there also sleeps there over night! the boss apparently houses them there while they work and then they go back to their apartments when they have a few days off.. so mostly you won't see girls arriving at different times, the ones you see there are usually the ones that will be there for the next few weeks although the girls do have a day off.

there are a few though like kimi who are free lancers that come and go as they please (ie when they need cash) so the quality of the girls can vary quite alot.. alittle like oriental angels i guess..

Quote:
Originally Posted by samxsam View Post
few weeks ago, afternoon, the duchess, abbostford.

She said her name is Jenny (dunno is the same Jenny that the bro here mentioned or not), is a Kimchi. chose a service call "presidential special" (20 min cbj and hj) nothing to shout out... big fake boobs. but is pretty and great body shape. Damage:70
i know this jenny quite well.. she's the only decent looking girl at duchess but has a real attitude.. no kissing and complains about how long you take to cum... even bitches when you kiss her face while fucking her in mish. wtf!?.. she even had the nerves to tell me to book her longer next time.. a real princess attitude, she thinks she's so hot but when i left, i told her that there were much better looking k-girls with better service so she can screw her princess attitude.. she was pissed when i told her she wasn't as pretty as she thinks she is... lol, the look on her face was priceless.. i think no one's ever told her that before as she is indeed quite a beauty, but guess what lady, there are a zillion k-girls working in melbourne right now and plenty of them are much hotter.. why would i settle for poor service when i can get a pretty face AND a great fuck..

Quote:
Originally Posted by D30417995 View Post
21.jpeg (image)

steamy!! look at the boobs!!!! from 88hk.blogspot.com again. any joint got girl of this caliber??!!!!
funny that you should post this girl just after i listed my top 5 favourites because she looks probably 85% like my no.2 fav jenny.. only thing with jenny was that she was even slimmer with a tighter body than the girl in your pic.. sorry to say that she no longer works so can't recommend another place with a girl like that..
Old 03-12-2008, 12:04 PM
Samster (M)

samxsam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daozi View Post
Hi snr bros,

Anyone can share where is a good place to stay which is close to places for cheonging?
Hey.. I am new here.. if im wrong other bro pls correct me. South Melbourne seem like got lot of places for cheong.. boardroom, 39 tope, MC, 466 etc... so if you rich enuff u can stay at Crown :P or any hotel near by South Melbourne
Old 03-12-2008, 01:25 PM
Samster

alphaQhard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah South Melbourne is like the best place cause there is the most cheonging place per km than anywhere else in Melbourne. There is alot of cheap place like business motel around the area. Go have fun.
Old 07-12-2008, 07:16 AM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone know of any chicks that give good AR in Melb? Prefer somewhere in or near the city
Old 09-12-2008, 06:20 PM
Samster

Just got back from middle tope so here is just a quick stats for ya boys...

Name: Miko
Race: Was told that she's Japanese but I reckon more like Korean
Look: 8.5/10 (Very cute)
Body: Small and slim
Boobies: 32B (Small but soft)
BBBJ: 5.5/10 (Heaps of room for improvement)
FJ: 5.5/10 (Again, nothing to shout about)
Damaged: A$260/hr

Overall: Her service wasn't great just that it's good if ya like to f#@k a cute and pretty gal.
Old 10-12-2008, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Just got back from middle tope so here is just a quick stats for ya boys...

Look: 8.5/10 (Very cute)
Body: Small and slim
Boobies: 32B (Small but soft)
BBBJ: 5.5/10 (Heaps of room for improvement)
FJ: 5.5/10 (Again, nothing to shout about)
Damaged: A$260/hr

Overall: Her service wasn't great just that it's good if ya like to f#@k a cute and pretty gal.
miko is cute; however, she's been working there for over 10 months now. starting to worry about her health (sexual health that is)....
Old 10-12-2008, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by D30417995 View Post
miko is cute; however, she's been working there for over 10 months now. starting to worry about her health (sexual health that is)....

Sometimes, it's better not to know You been to anywhere lately? Since like this thread is getting a little quiet these days
Old 10-12-2008, 07:23 PM
Samster

nah, need to save up for other things

wanna try thai massage with hand relief but don't think it's available in melbourne? anywhere that offers erotic massage at this time of the night in melbourne other than barabings?
Old 10-12-2008, 07:25 PM
Samster

not sure if barabings is worth the travel anymore...the first time i went was not bad with eva; but she's gone now. the last 2 times i went, the girls there were down right ugly and pretty fat and old...
Old 10-12-2008, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
sefure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
i think you better check your eyes. lol. miko is 27 and looks about 25. i've seen her korean drivers licence so i know her exact date of birth.. also she's gotten old very quickly this past 10 months working at tope.. her stomach has become flabby and her tits even though they are small are sagging like a grandma..

after rotating through all the girls at tope, i saw her again last week.. yeah, i'm a sex addict.. i admit it.. its still the same mechanical procedure and i should have waited for naomi instead as she was the one i was thinking about when i was fucking miko. lol. naomi is my fav at tope at the moment. very gorgeous and great personality.. i could really do with a girlfriend like naomi.. anyway, i've got a few weeks off early next year and i think i might head to seoul for some fresher kimchi. the idea of fucking a woman that has been banged for 12 hours a day 6 days a week at tope just isn't doing it for me anymore.. i want some fresher girls that only get a few customers a day which is how it is in korea with the large volume of working girls there..
Old 10-12-2008, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefure View Post
i think you better check your eyes. lol.

So it is true then...Too much sex makes ya blind. Ha!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1