The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2009, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 19
pc5526 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpc5526 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl_slayer View Post
rib off price, just came back from there, ticket price only 100 rmb per entry in xmas day........
Just to clarify... This party is a one off dance party featuring a guest DJ. The event that you're talking about is probably the dinner event in the western restaurant.

OYC CROWNPRINCE HOTEL CO.,LTD.

There is no dance party in Prince on the 25th Dec. And your 100rmb entry? I'm wondering where you get that information from?
Old 15-12-2009, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
juxwack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all si fu, is SZ fun? coz i'm planning an escape 2 china, some say SZ no fun compared 2 ZH/CP/CA, very ex and some say there having operation...

Pls advise xiao de..

Thank you
Old 17-12-2009, 02:21 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Hi bros,

Any happening in longgang area recently? Will be staying in Riwan hotel
Old 17-12-2009, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by juxwack View Post
Hi all si fu, is SZ fun? coz i'm planning an escape 2 china, some say SZ no fun compared 2 ZH/CP/CA, very ex and some say there having operation...

Pls advise xiao de..

Thank you
Its confirmed SZ no fun.....

Do not waste your time. Proceed direct to ZH/CP/CA wherever u have kaki.
Old 18-12-2009, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
McLovin@@ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by juxwack View Post

Pls advise xiao de..

Thank you
Depends on your definition of fun bro... For me the nightlife in SZ is awesome...absolutely enjoy the bars in SZ and also the ktvs, albeit a tad expensive. During day-time, SZ really not much to do...just the usual 世界之窗, 欢乐谷, maybe go watch a movie, go spa or ice skate at the mixc with your kc? I'd suggest spending 4-5 days in SZ, hitting the hottest clubs (soho, richy etc), toss in a couple of ktv nights (春风路 has shitload of ktvs), then explore guangzhou or dongguan
Old 21-12-2009, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelcraze88 View Post
Its confirmed SZ no fun.....

Do not waste your time. Proceed direct to ZH/CP/CA wherever u have kaki.
thx 4 ur advice...
Old 21-12-2009, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLovin@@ View Post
Depends on your definition of fun bro... For me the nightlife in SZ is awesome...absolutely enjoy the bars in SZ and also the ktvs, albeit a tad expensive. During day-time, SZ really not much to do...just the usual 世界之窗, 欢乐谷, maybe go watch a movie, go spa or ice skate at the mixc with your kc? I'd suggest spending 4-5 days in SZ, hitting the hottest clubs (soho, richy etc), toss in a couple of ktv nights (春风路 has shitload of ktvs), then explore guangzhou or dongguan
thx 4 ur suggestion... will add it into my plan.. and will add in CP oso..
Old 21-12-2009, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3570 / Power: 21
jc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi to all senior bro's,

End of the year will be planning to SZ. Any pte driver can recommand as will be staying at Luo Hu.

Heard that taking a cab from the airport to Luo Hu will be ard 160RMB. Is it truth????.
Old 22-12-2009, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!

You dont need a private cab if you traveling within SZ. Tons of license cab everywhere. Just jump any, the charge are by the meter. Haha...they are more cab in SZ than Spore anytrime.

From sz airport to Luohu. the cab also go by meter. Before 2300 its around 120rmb after 2300 about 150rmb .

Have fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc_wtc View Post
Hi to all senior bro's,

End of the year will be planning to SZ. Any pte driver can recommand as will be staying at Luo Hu.

Heard that taking a cab from the airport to Luo Hu will be ard 160RMB. Is it truth????.
Old 22-12-2009, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3570 / Power: 21
jc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks and noted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelcraze88 View Post
You dont need a private cab if you traveling within SZ. Tons of license cab everywhere. Just jump any, the charge are by the meter. Haha...they are more cab in SZ than Spore anytrime.

From sz airport to Luohu. the cab also go by meter. Before 2300 its around 120rmb after 2300 about 150rmb .

Have fun.
Old 25-12-2009, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11185 / Power: 18
NorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi to all senior bro's,

Bro travelcraze88 is correct and I concur. If you are adventurous and if you are staying in Luo Hu area, you might want to try the cyclist taxi. Only RMB5-10 to most places in Luo Hu. The advantage is the speed and the short cuts of these cyclist cabby. They dont travel or move too fast and you can see and hear the sight and scene of SZ at a leisurely pace. Of course, the disadvantage is they are reckless and often go against traffic flow. Also, in summer, prepare a mask, the cyclist might have sweaty smell.
Old 26-12-2009, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi to all senior bro's,

Take a Bus from from the airport to LuoHu at only 20rmb. It have a few stop as i usually stop at 'Hua lian Building' , walk across to Hua Chiang Bei.
Old 26-12-2009, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Take a Bus from from the airport to LuoHu at only 20rmb. It have a few stop as i usually stay at Futian and stop at 'Hua lian Building' , walk across to Hua Chiang Bei.

Any bro just came back from SZ ? Is the YenDa still on ?

Appreciate if any bro can give some lobang around Futian / Hua qiang Bei , Disco / FL / ONS as i alway nothing to do after dark.....
Old 26-12-2009, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
goh82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For bros going shenzhen.. I have a friend there, Singaporean that can help as a guide.. I go there every mth for work.. if we happen to meet by schedule.. maybe I can be your guide.. hehehe.. trust me its fun.. but its much better further in land!!
Old 26-12-2009, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Mr. Goh82;

What on earth are you talking about? Are you the guide or is the guide your friend? Where? Further in-land is more fun? Please eleborate more? I could hardly understand you?
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1