The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 28-06-2015, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
unknownguy123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

[QUOTE=unknownguy123;13227256]Hey, Domina Fire isn't this kinda domme ok?
Pls, show some respect at least. You have your mistresses, we have our own. Definitely I am not Domina Fire because I mean, if you can find proof that I am, I will worship you and quit serving Domina Fire. But if you guys don't have proof then pls stop flaming her because these accounts are definitely not hers.
Whoever thinks thats her, I dare you to pm me and ask my number and meet me. To clear this all.
Old 28-06-2015, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 22
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=unknownguy123;13228674]
Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownguy123 View Post
Hey, Domina Fire isn't this kinda domme ok?
Pls, show some respect at least. You have your mistresses, we have our own. Definitely I am not Domina Fire because I mean, if you can find proof that I am, I will worship you and quit serving Domina Fire. But if you guys don't have proof then pls stop flaming her because these accounts are definitely not hers.
Whoever thinks thats her, I dare you to pm me and ask my number and meet me. To clear this all.
Whoever you are, you have to stop this now. You are only damaging domina fires reputation even further. Just accept that some are more sceptical than others and move on.
Old 28-06-2015, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=doctor sex;13229465]
Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownguy123 View Post

Whoever you are, you have to stop this now. You are only damaging domina fires reputation even further. Just accept that some are more sceptical than others and move on.
Have to agree with you Doc. All 3 new June 2015 posts all promoting the same girl , looks a bit sus . Maybe the damage has already been done .But good luck to the girl , I have a very good friend who is in the business and I know it is not easy for her , I don't wish her any harm .
Old 29-06-2015, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
gugu1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to share my 2cents worth on domina fire since its flaming here, i did have a session with her about 1 year back. Though she didnt ask me for any reference regd the session, i did post my FR summary back then. But it was met with similar brickbats and doubts by some. I left the issue to rest as my intention was purely to share my experience. To be fair to Dom Fire, she takes effort to understand your desire in full before session starts and tries to fulfill them. I cant say the same for others dommes i have sessioned.
Old 29-06-2015, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
DOMINAFIRE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its funny how a simple FR, become big issue to some. As the saying goes " You cant please everybody" and its true. I dont live in anyone's expectations and so I dont need to prove myself to anyone, nor oblige to do so. Because whether you do it in wrong way or give your best shot. There are still some who will pin u down and throw stones on you, and the sad part is, who do these are people dont know you nor meet you personally.
I pour out my heart and soul in this lifestyle and I love everything about it. Its not just part of my life. But this is my life. I have never compare myself or even compete with anyone. There is is no need for that. I am creating my own style and making my own unique craft that comes from the bottom of my heart and its priceless. No one can stop me, I am continuing doin so for my own pleasure and fulfillment with the help of subs I know who keeps trusting and believing me in exploring themselves and mine and those people who I will meet along the way. Thank you for unlimited support.
For some, whos trying to hurt my feelings and keep giving destructive criticism and making me controversial and infamous. I dont know what to say as " I dont know u personally" it will be too unfair. But maybe "thank you" this hurtful words are challenge for me to be better than what I am before!! And if doin this will makes u feel good and better person. So be it. Goodluck. I hope ur havin a good life now!!

And for people whos waiting for my travel update. I will be in your wonderful city Singapore again this coming Sat. To Tues. July 4 to 7. There is 1 sub who invited Me and arrange everything for me. I might only do few sessions for chosen few.

Have a great day!!
DF
Old 29-06-2015, 06:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tmaxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What's with the negativity guys? Reviews and sharing personal experiences is the most interesting and valued content on a forum like this one. I don't find it surprising that there's a number of reviews showing up on Dominafire. She just took a trip to Singapore and so a number of guys had a chance to see her and hence the influx of fresh reports. Sniping at new members deters others from posting and so it definitely isn't doing the forum a service. Reading the negative posts from people who never met DF it also felt a little over reaching when stuff like merchandising on her website came up. My favorite sports club does that and I don't criticize them for it. We all have to make a leaving. In my book if I'm getting my money's worth for the agreed service then I'm happy I found someone who fully provides what I was looking for. Simple really. I can attest from personal experience that Dominafire is a very capable dominatrix. She's a lifestyle domina who really enjoys what she does. I had the pleasure of spending a good few days in her company and it was a blast. Switching from doing vanilla stuff like sightseeing to steaming hot sessions was seamless and a lot of fun. It felt like being in the company of the perfect woman, one minute she's a cute, smart companion sharing a meal and a conversation with you in a restaurant and the other minute she's this crazy ass dominatrix in a leather outfit giving you a session of a lifetime. I've met a lot of dominas over the years and I can tell you that it's rare to meet someone like DF who isn't in it purely for the money but actually enjoys being kinky and meeting like minded people. When I reminded her of the night we dressed up in fetish cloths and took to the street with me in a collar and her as my domina and how cool that was she simply answered 'yeah, I was in domme space'. That night we had drinks in a few bars and clubs with pretty much everyone looking at us which was a great build up for the session that followed. Would I meet her again? Hell yes, anytime I get a chance.
Old 29-06-2015, 07:34 PM
Samster

doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINAFIRE View Post
Its funny how a simple FR, become big issue to some. As the saying goes " You cant please everybody" and its true. I dont live in anyone's expectations and so I dont need to prove myself to anyone, nor oblige to do so. Because whether you do it in wrong way or give your best shot. There are still some who will pin u down and throw stones on you, and the sad part is, who do these are people dont know you nor meet you personally.
I pour out my heart and soul in this lifestyle and I love everything about it. Its not just part of my life. But this is my life. I have never compare myself or even compete with anyone. There is is no need for that. I am creating my own style and making my own unique craft that comes from the bottom of my heart and its priceless. No one can stop me, I am continuing doin so for my own pleasure and fulfillment with the help of subs I know who keeps trusting and believing me in exploring themselves and mine and those people who I will meet along the way. Thank you for unlimited support.
For some, whos trying to hurt my feelings and keep giving destructive criticism and making me controversial and infamous. I dont know what to say as " I dont know u personally" it will be too unfair. But maybe "thank you" this hurtful words are challenge for me to be better than what I am before!! And if doin this will makes u feel good and better person. So be it. Goodluck. I hope ur havin a good life now!!

And for people whos waiting for my travel update. I will be in your wonderful city Singapore again this coming Sat. To Tues. July 4 to 7. There is 1 sub who invited Me and arrange everything for me. I might only do few sessions for chosen few.

Have a great day!!
DF
Well as a piece of PR, that didn't help much. A dignified silence would have been better
Old 29-06-2015, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
mutalisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well, that escalated quickly..
I don't think she really bothered much about PR, she is in this for her passion and wouldn't care what other people think anyway.

Besides, she has her fair share of happy subs under her...

Considering she's a traveling domme, it won't be surprising that FRs come out when she's visiting...

Isn't that the usual norm when a new joint comes out and a new thread is posted?

Everyone is welcomed to post their FRs whether true or not. Besides, if you have doubts, your always welcome to challenge the reviews and try it yourself....

I wouldn't mind checking it out myself, just that I know I don't fit under a pure sub and that will result in a biased review..

I am sure each individual dommes have their own pros and cons, there's no one size fits all and to each its own..

Please continue with FRs and less flaming / accusation.
Old 30-06-2015, 09:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
Fslave is stuck in moderation for some time to come

It really amaze me that few people are still continuing with accusation spree even after few of us tried to clear the doubts raised on our posts...and this make me to think the reason behind it.

If anyone has doubt he will try in find the truth rather than living in it and trying to create a atmosphere of confusion....but I still have not received a single pm to clarify doubts and I am sure other bro also have not received any msg from the people who raised questions on their posts also...and this leave me with the question WHY?

Why someone will just raise the question on few posts and will shot down any explaination offered?

I am still open to clarify the doubts some members may have and they can contact me if they are genuinely interested in clearing their doubts.

Any one who knows Domina Fire will vouch for her...she is indeed a amazing Dom, who is passionate about what she does and I am the PROUD SUB OF DOMINA FIRE
Old 30-06-2015, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
unknownguy123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fslave View Post
It really amaze me that few people are still continuing with accusation spree even after few of us tried to clear the doubts raised on our posts...and this make me to think the reason behind it.

If anyone has doubt he will try in find the truth rather than living in it and trying to create a atmosphere of confusion....but I still have not received a single pm to clarify doubts and I am sure other bro also have not received any msg from the people who raised questions on their posts also...and this leave me with the question WHY?

Why someone will just raise the question on few posts and will shot down any explaination offered?

I am still open to clarify the doubts some members may have and they can contact me if they are genuinely interested in clearing their doubts.

Any one who knows Domina Fire will vouch for her...she is indeed a amazing Dom, who is passionate about what she does and I am the PROUD SUB OF DOMINA FIRE
Yes, i agree with what this bro says.
If anyone is suspicious, why not PM us and clarify? To get our contacts and see who we really are?
I dont want to say too much in this forum in case the argument gets too heated but i am also another proud sub of domina fire's.
Old 01-07-2015, 04:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
tristan683 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can we have enough on Domina Fire please? She and her minions (who we strongly suspect is basically just her) should just go start their own thread. Many of us here are not interested in serving third-rate dommes from backward countries who dare to charge the same price as a true goddess such as a first class NYC Japanese-Korean domme - Mistress Sayako. Who in their right mind would spent 400 bucks on Fire when you can serve a First-Class NYC Japanese Goddess like Mistress Sayako for the same price??

Plus, given the depreciation of the Japanese Yen, even Japanese Tokyo-based dommes in places like La Siora and Prezis can actually be served for a much lower price of about the equivalent of 240 sgd per session.

How about Fire and her minions stop hijacking this thread and go start their own? We wanna hear more about other dommes over here.
Old 01-07-2015, 08:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
Fslave is stuck in moderation for some time to come

And my point have been proven....some people are just want to do accusation game....if they feel so strongly that this is fake account, who is stopping them from finding the truth??? Still no pm in my inbox...only a post to continue the accusation spree....

I knew there is a difference in opinion but didn't expect racism....Third rated Dom from backward country...REALLY???? I expected matured conversation but I guess some people yet to grow up....

I have had Mechanical sessions with so called First rated doms from First World....which are like those coin rides in malls for kids....you have to put money first to start and ends the moment ur duration ends....I don't know about other but for me it's the experience which matters.....not the money.

But the question remains same..why somebody will keep making allegations but will not try to find the truth....what do they gain out of it?? Who is stopping them from writing about other Doms??? Isn't this forum to share our experiences with like minded people???? Why so much scandal if I wrote mine??
Old 01-07-2015, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 15
zxq2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzxq2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dear all brothers, any update for PRC mistress ?
Old 01-07-2015, 05:27 PM
Samster

Now that domina Fire has left, can we please move on? Ladies who are currently visiting and also cost 400:

Cassandra deville
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domina...336090/3385520

Mistress sayako
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domina...july-3/3486087

And for much less than 400 there is our own Mistress anja

Also Mistress airah from Philippines is here long term
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domina...nation/3467667
Old 01-07-2015, 07:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tameslave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros,

I was scheduled for a session with sayako today but got late. Stupid work. Later she say not free. Now on wait list, she say she booked all day tmr. And she returns on 3rd. Dammit. Some bro waiting for me to delay and quickly take my spot. Kns!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1