The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2012, 03:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
nhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

hi bro here,going hatyai this feb and i hear of this place danok which is near hatyai.... how do i travel there when i at hatyai? and hw long?... which place to recommend for gals? and nightlife? thanks for the help.... happy chinese new year, everyone
Old 28-01-2012, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhp69 View Post
hi bro here,going hatyai this feb and i hear of this place danok which is near hatyai.... how do i travel there when i at hatyai? and hw long?... which place to recommend for gals? and nightlife? thanks for the help.... happy chinese new year, everyone
u go to HATYAI by bus or by flight.?

if by bus just drop off when you at Thai Imigresen coz Danok just at there
if you already at Hatyai just looking for Van and it will bring you to Danok which cost RM6.50 which is 65baht
Old 28-01-2012, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
hidrochronic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to All brothers, and wishing all of u a properous chinese new year....!

ive never been to danok before, only passed by once on my way to hatyai...., anyway, i will be there for a night next weekend, so i was wondering which hotel should i spend my night at? i just need recommendation on a nice comfy place, budget is not a problem, since i'll be there for only 1 nite.....thx in advance.......p.s.which hotel is closest to hello bangkok.....?

Regards

Last edited by hidrochronic; 28-01-2012 at 06:01 PM.
Old 29-01-2012, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 17
acid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidrochronic View Post

ive never been to danok before, only passed by once on my way to hatyai...., anyway, i will be there for a night next weekend, so i was wondering which hotel should i spend my night at? i just need recommendation on a nice comfy place, budget is not a problem, since i'll be there for only 1 nite.....thx in advance.......p.s.which hotel is closest to hello bangkok.....?

Regards
bro paramount is new and the room got mirror by the side so when making out is gd,oliver is very near to YES,Paragon and all the farms

btw u shld check out YES i think its way better than hello bangkok
Old 29-01-2012, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

very easy to spot paramount...just look for the big clock tower....
Old 30-01-2012, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lorih deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I use to stay at Oscar.. which ML is skillful and nice?
Old 31-01-2012, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

oscar, hollywood and paramount all own by same boss...paramount being the newest...
Old 31-01-2012, 05:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
nhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by le0rio View Post
u go to HATYAI by bus or by flight.?

if by bus just drop off when you at Thai Imigresen coz Danok just at there
if you already at Hatyai just looking for Van and it will bring you to Danok which cost RM6.50 which is 65baht
thanks bro, i go there by flight
Old 31-01-2012, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 14
Holymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHolymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quick FR from 4th cny dank trip

Called up my heavenly king Acidtest for dank trip. Surprisingly he on for the trip. Wow, long time nv Cheong with my king already. Met up with him 2pm at changkat jering tol and drove up to danok. Detour 1hr to kulim to do our borderpass. Reached bkh around 6pm. Bloody hell very jam at Malaysia custom, took me 30mins to reach Thai custom. Another 30min to clear thai custom... Fcuk, so many ppl so Thailand... Checked in hotel paramount, luckily left 2 rooms but as usual price increase 50%...

After leave my thing in my room, we proceeded to have our dinner at Kpkarea, nice food with reasonable price, after that straight away we took motosai to scorpion with my king Acidtest. It's very pack Ordered 2 bottle heineken and enjoy the show. Spotted a few cute syt.... After scorpion, we went back to hotel to take bath and dressed up. We are ready for wonderland...

Reached wonderland around 2130, only 3 tables being occupied. After settled in, gals started flowing to our table. Got models and coyotes. Got old faces and new faces. Too bad my previous target nv turn up. We hang around till 12am then we proceeded to kiss society because got intelligent told us there are 6 chio models coming from bangkok, very Chio one. ... Waited there for almost 1hr and finally models came to stage and perform.... WTF, 4 out of 6 were katoey (ladyboy)... , we straight away check bin and walked out. We even swear will nv return to kiss society again...

We returned back to wonderland, feel so much better and we resumed back the party there, gals flowing back to us, a gals I know last time came to entertain me, hang her flower and she sit on my lap and using her ass to rub my didi, damn turn on ... End up we dfk like nobody business.... We hang there till 3am and we proceed to hello Bangkok as requested by my king Acidtest. Hello Bangkok has more gals that wonderland, and ppl hang flowers there like nobody business, scary Lo .. Ordered 3 bottle heineken and we enjoy seeing ppl hanging flower... Hehe... We hang till the club closed and go back hotel sleep with cock standing...

What eat pak gor trip again..... Hehe

Old 31-01-2012, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 14
Holymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHolymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Uhouse or pj house is the nearest hotel to hello Bangkok... Crawling distance. A few time I drunk until I don't know how to get back to my room and next day wake up saw gal sleep beside me... Damn scary...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidrochronic View Post

Regards
Old 31-01-2012, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pojstemp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros cheong in Danok, pls beware. Hearsay fm HDY frens
that HIV n drugs rampant there n could land u trouble,
in 1 way or another.
Old 31-01-2012, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holymannn2 View Post
Uhouse or pj house is the nearest hotel to hello Bangkok... Crawling distance. A few time I drunk until I don't know how to get back to my room and next day wake up saw gal sleep beside me... Damn scary...
Great FR and u sure u ate Pakgor?

Buddy..since when u never drunk

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 31-01-2012, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pojstemp View Post
Bros cheong in Danok, pls beware. Hearsay fm HDY frens
that HIV n drugs rampant there n could land u trouble,
in 1 way or another.
I also hear in Tao Payoh alot of people eating drugs, turning into cannibals and mating with animals.

If you scared, please dont cheong. Relying on your 5-sisters is cheaper and safest.

If you cheong, cheong responsibly.

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 31-01-2012, 07:25 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holymannn2 View Post
We hang around till 12am then we proceeded to kiss society because got intelligent told us there are 6 chio models coming from bangkok, very Chio one. ... Waited there for almost 1hr and finally models came to stage and perform.... WTF, 4 out of 6 were katoey (ladyboy)... , we straight away check bin and walked out. We even swear will nv return to kiss society again...
Hahaha damn potong stim!

Bro Holymannn2 nice meeting you last night!
Old 01-02-2012, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Hahaha damn potong stim!

Bro Holymannn2 nice meeting you last night!
dinner tonight..... see you, same place as that night...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1