The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2015, 11:54 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rewsna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

most informative stuff on officetel I've seen on the web, so I just transferred over from a different site. was hoping for more how-to info since it seems so complicated. Someone should write up a sticky for officetel.

NF = new face, newcomer
+@ / +3 means I pay the flat price (130,000 + 30,000), usually 1 pop and an additional no cost handjob (hand-pul?)
I call to make an appointment, then get directions. They call me 1 hour before appointment to confirm. correct?

Now my questions:
On some ads, the "warning rules" says:
- you can't be drunk
- "no-con" - what is that? condom required?
- "dae-mul" - what is that?
- no "interior" - what is that?
- "man-chi" - what is that?

and do some ads say that if I get 3 girls, I get a 20,000 discount? or am I reading that wrong?

Also, after I pay the manager and go to the room, and if I don't like the girl, can I get my money back? or ask for a different girl?

yes, I'm the same Rewsna from other forums, and other forums got nothing on officetels.

[QUOTE=Billybobhc;12496764]Well shit.
I just had my first experience in Seoul and well...
I was underwhelmed.
I decided to go through the officetel route as I heard the chicks are younger and hotter.
The standard is 130,000 + @ (which means premium for quality level of the lady)
As I said before, I want extremely pretty girls so I asked for their best which would be an additional 50, 000 for a total of 180, 000. Unfortunately, their "aces" weren't working today but they told me they have another girl who has very good style but her profile isn't posted because she's unreliable and comes and goes to work as she pleases but she happens to be at work today. She is a +3 which means 130, 000 + 30,000 =160,000. I also worked out 2 pops into the deal.
Old 14-04-2015, 08:45 PM
Samster

kiking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be in Cheonan Metro tourist hotel, any bros can belp to advise something interesting near this area?
Appreciate your advice.
Old 14-04-2015, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
xfreak2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rewsna View Post

NF = new face, newcomer
+@ / +3 means I pay the flat price (130,000 + 30,000), usually 1 pop and an additional no cost handjob (hand-pul?)
I call to make an appointment, then get directions. They call me 1 hour before appointment to confirm. correct?

Not sure if HJ is free.

Now my questions:
On some ads, the "warning rules" says:
- you can't be drunk
- "no-con" - what is that? condom required?
Yes. No condom can not be done.

- "dae-mul" - what is that?
Big Junior.

- no "interior" - what is that?
Any type of surgery to put ring, small ball, etc.

- "man-chi" - what is that?
I think this is totally drunk.

and do some ads say that if I get 3 girls, I get a 20,000 discount? or am I reading that wrong?

Also, after I pay the manager and go to the room, and if I don't like the girl, can I get my money back? or ask for a different girl?

Yes or no. some will refund your money or change the girl, but some will push you do your job.
See my answers to your questions above.
Old 23-04-2015, 08:43 AM
Samster (M)

Loneranger888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys I'm new here, but I'm in Mokdong and I'm looking for someone experienced in Seoul to explore a little Anybody?
Old 25-04-2015, 05:16 AM
Samster (M)

shawnsings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Scene in Seoul

Has any of the brothers been to Seoul lately ? The women on the road are extremely pretty, though there are lots of main land tourists recently so it's hard to slot the locals at most popular places..
But how is the punting scene..when I visited last time my local friend had taken me around a lot of nice places...but almost felt very limited options for non-Koreans...Has any brother been around alone lately.....I m heading there again in 2 weeks, hence seeking fellow brother s advice !!
Old 27-04-2015, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Dick Trainee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whose in Seoul now and ready for a little exploring?
Old 27-04-2015, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 22
Cheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to behold

Im in seoul now for work matters.. anybody can intro some good place to hook up locals or ktv type?
Old 30-04-2015, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quality is good every time I went between 7 - 10 pm but I have heard that may not be so good before 5 pm or late ... maybe the ladies haven't woken up yet or need to get home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urabon View Post
I have read the report here about Eve Anma and could not wait to try during my visit to Seoul a few days ago. I must say that I was very disappointed. Perhaps I was not lucky or westerners have different tastes (I am an Asian). I arrived there at around 11:20 pm. After paying W240,000, I was led into a room and was asked to wait for 30 minutes. Eventually, I had to wait for 40 min before the man showed up again and led me to another room where there was a bathroom and a bed. After bathing, I waited at the bed. Then, a girl came in. She only had average face and body at early 30 or at most late 20. She had a big tattoo at her back like those Japanese gangsters. She could speak very limited English and did not understand Mandarin at all. She mentioned that there would be 3 girls and she was girl #1. I thought the best girl should come at the last. So, she did BJ and we finished sex quickly. Then she sat on the bed, took out an electronic cigarette and began smoking without asking my permission. Anyway, I had a little chat with her before she left. Then came another girl. She must be at least late 30 or even early to mid 40. Average face. She had big tits but loose stomach. Anyway, I did not have much expectation about the second girl. She led me to the shower and massaged me with her body and tongue. Finally, it was time for the last girl. To my disappointment, she was even older than the first girl. Face and body were also worse. She used hands and mouth but sorry I was not turned on. To conclude, I must say all the girls worked hard. But their faces, ages and bodies were far below the point to interest me. I would not say they were ugly but just average or below average. If I knew in advance, I would certainly not spend the time.
Old 30-04-2015, 01:57 AM
Samster (M)

Mypolesolid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1) I cannot find "deep kiss" at sinchon (yon semi uni exit). FYI there is a sincheon which is 1 hr away by train and it is a residential area. No Adidas but there is pizza and seafood restaurant. 2nd level is a open air sitting for restaurant.

2) Cheonho the RDL is good most are late 20s to early 30s. Tried a girl slim and tall with tattoo on her lower back(like a wing)
Looks 8
Gff 8
Enthu 9

Love is as shown in earlier post. My recommendation is from 1st turn in from small road into the alley way (left) and is on the RHS unit.

3) eve is easy to find but experience very bad. I reach at 930 all 3girl looks like late 30 to 40
First is fat from my view, second is skinny and last is better but dun like me to touch her...

4) cannot find ace (seems to change to a pub) that is why go to eve.

5) dun bother about hooker hill unless looking for transgender

Overall, I strongly suggest to go Cheonho for 3 session.
Never try belle but if is same price as Cheonho, one is HJ maybe by a SYT vs full action. If will be up to ur decision.
Old 30-04-2015, 02:55 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 12
Squiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to all

I just returned from two weeks in Seoul for work and had so much fun after hours. Spent almost every day at the Western friendly massage joints ("jack shacks"). There are some other forums with info and reviews on them, but happy to share directly with those that are interested as well.

I also have a good outcall service run by an American that is reliable.
Old 30-04-2015, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Dick Trainee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anywhere that's good and fun plus close to Seoul city center?
Old 04-05-2015, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 10
rubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to behold

will be going to Seoul soon, quick question to anyone who has the experience.. Ace or Eve anma which one is the better option??
Old 04-05-2015, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 11
KSKOV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been reading a lot about lip cafes but yet to find any actual directions to one - any bro out there that is willing to assist. I can give good advise for Singapore: China Town/Tanjong Pagar in return or for some Seoul: "office tel" massage parlours with HJ in central Seoul - or barbershop with BBBJ and HJ on the menu.
Old 09-05-2015, 09:41 AM
Samster (M)

ZayWilliams706 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello all, first time posting here. Looking through this forum I see alot if great info on here and I was wondering if anyone has any info about Gunsan or Jeonju. I found a little cluster of love motels not far from A-Town but I'm curious about slightly cheaper options like RLDs. I guess I should mention I'm African American as that seems to be a deal-breaker with some Korean women. Clean cut, we'll mannered, well dressed, but I've had women show up and immediately walk away just because I'm black. Long post I know, buy any help would be greatly appreciated
Old 11-05-2015, 10:52 PM
Samster (M)

tarzoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, I'm new on the forum but I was reading the previous posts which were very helpful as I was interested in visiting Eve Anma!

Thanks to the directions and shared experiences by the other members, I decided to visit Eve Anma the other day...

I am a French/Korean adoptee who lives in Seoul with a F-4 Visa but my Korean is everything but great!!!

Anyway, I went there on a weekday at around 8.30pm (Hak-dong station exit 2 line 7). I was welcomed at the door by a young guy who handed me a pair of flip flops and then put me to room where he asked me if it was my first time and where I'm from. Told him in Korean that I am French and he told that the price was 240.000KRW. I paid and was moved to a private room where he told me that it would be a 3 girls relay (15-15-30min).

So I took a shower and brushed my teeth and the 1st girl came in. Petite Korean girl who spoke little to no English but we understood each other. Nice B-cups and shaved pussy. Told her I was French/Korean; she clapped... and told me to lay on the bed and started licking and CBJ then CG, doggy and missionary. She was very friendly even if she didn't speak English. After that we smoked and the 2nd girl came in. I heard the 1st girl telling the 2nd one that I was a foreigner and she tried to say hello in French (good way to break the ice).
She was tall and very pretty with nice natural boobs and she took me to the shower and washed me and told to sit on the chair. She did AR and nuru massage. She moaned while doing it and it felt amazing, then CBJ and more fucking... As were doing it the 3rd girl came in.
She was as well very attractive with C-cups (not natural) and shaved. She spoke English a bit and washed me. Told me to lay on the bed on my belly and more nuru massage then CBJ and more licking... Then CG, missionary and I finished doggy. Then we smoked, was offered a drink and chatted for a few minutes and time was up.

Guys note that this 1 hour session starts when you enter the room so the time the 1st girl comes in, there is only 50mins left. The 3 girls were all 29 years old btw. For me the 2nd one was the prettiest one but thats my taste... ;-) They were always smiling and the language barrier was not an issue at all so great attitude for all of them. Maybe I was lucky as I read few negative posts about Eve anma.

All in all, I recommend Eve anma as my experience was great.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1