The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List
sheena

Old 10-03-2014, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
leemohicans deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL part time college gal

Below my FR for Sammy the New Girl
I wrote based on my personal opinions and experiences with her

Name: Sammy
Race: Local Chinese
Face: 7.5/10
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: 32B
BBBJ: 8/10 consider good
CIM: No CIM
Pussy: 8/10 juicy and fresh
FJ: 8/10 I took the initiate to bonk her
Fingering: Yes, finger her kau kau
Moan: 8/10 natural and soft
Daty: Yes but i never do this round
GFE: 8/10 Shy because new ma
Venue: GArden Hotel
Damage: RM180/2 + RM200 tips
WIR: Yes

In summary, she's fresh and willing to please me and I hope i can get her again before i fly back to HK.
Old 10-03-2014, 11:49 PM
Premium Advertiser

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 28
sucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to behold

Hi Guys,

I have quite a numbers of local freelance from KL and Selangor. Both Malay and Local Chinese...Please mail me at [email protected] if u are willing to buy/purchase from me...Some of my contacts are Part Time Model, College student and mostly are freelancer.

To all newbie, you can purchase from me without begging from the seniors.Just my 2 sens...Pls do not PM me as my inbox always FULL.

Thank you.

Regards,
Sucknehneh aka SNN
Old 11-03-2014, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
muatfit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long missing with KL FL and luckily I still have sucknehneh's list. Managed to hook up with one new malay girl during my last trip at KL. Initially wanted to take suzzy but she don't work on weekend

Name: Diana
Face: 7/10
Body: 6.5/10 slim type
Boobs: kecik
BBBJ: 8/10 she compensate with good blowjob
CIM: Yes
Fingering: Yes
Daty: Yes
Moan: 9/10
FJ: 9/10 Very fantastic fucking session, i love young girl
GFE: 8/10 good
Damage: RM300/1 hour and I add on another RM300 for 2nd hour
WIR: Maybe yes hardly come KL recently

Thanks sucknehneh for the latest update
Old 12-03-2014, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
leemohicans deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leemohicans View Post
Below my FR for Sammy the New Girl
I wrote based on my personal opinions and experiences with her

Name: Sammy
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: 32B
BBBJ: 8/10 consider good
CIM: No CIM
Pussy: 8/10 juicy and fresh
FJ: 8/10 I took the initiate to bonk her
Fingering: Yes, finger her kau kau
Moan: 8/10 natural and soft
Daty: Yes but i never do this round
GFE: 8/10 Shy because new ma
Venue: GArden Hotel
Damage: RM180/2 + RM200 tips

In summary, she's fresh and willing to please me and I hope i can get her again before i fly back to HK.
typo Error for the Damage, paiseh... Is RM1800/2
Old 13-03-2014, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
poipoi2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for a lady named Natalie.

FL Name: Natalie
Face: 7.0/10
Body: 7/10 slim
Boobs:B cup
Ass: 7.0/10
BBBJ:8.0/10 long blowjob
GFE: 8/10 i love chat with her
Skin: 8/10
Fingering: 8/10 finger her damn aggressive while she blowjob me hard
Pussy: 7/10
FJ: 7.5/10 cowgirl, missionary and standing doggy
Damage: RM350+50 tips
WIR: Will go for others since so many new girl under SNN list
Old 13-03-2014, 04:30 PM
Premium Advertiser

sucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to behold

Hi Guys,

I have quite a numbers of local freelance from KL and Selangor. Both Malay and Local Chinese...Please mail me at [email protected] if u are willing to buy/purchase from me...Some of my contacts are Part Time Model, College student and mostly are freelancer.

To all newbie, you can purchase from me without begging from the seniors.Just my 2 sens...Pls do not PM me as my inbox always FULL.

Thank you.

Regards,
Sucknehneh aka SNN
Old 15-03-2014, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
limfuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueeyeboy View Post
my latest booking under SNN, thanks for arranging:

She came on time and i picked her up at the lobby... when i got down, saw a petite girl in a black dress. promptly brought her upstairs. nice figure, small size, sexy lips.

In the room, we started talking about everything under the sun, she was a great conversationalist, very intelligent, knew what to say, and how to say it.

we subsequently moved to the bed, kissed abit before i went to shower... once done, we were back on the bed and i realised she went commando in her Little Black Dress.. woah.. was impressed. took off her clothes, started DFK and then i proceeded to suck on her titties and went south for DATY.

she was soaking wet and she tasted fresh... been a while since i had fresh pussy.
i was going crazy on her for about 10mins and then she pulled me up and said it was her turn to suck me off... wished i heard more of that from girls...

the BBBJ was heavenly, she could deep throat me and yet use her tongue to tickle the knob... excellent skills.. i had to stop her incase i came too fast. capped on and then entered her... boy was she tight.... the look of ecstasy on her face when i entered her was priceless... i started pumping slowly, then quicken my pace, and slowed... thoroughly enjoying the 20mins of pumping in missionary position. her nails digging in my back.. and she kept mumbling "Yes Dear Yes". couldnt hold it much longer after that and shot... to which she replied... "you do know i swallow right". i just stared at her blankly...

we then cuddled for a while, and after 15mins or so, i started to have an erection again... capped on and then started to finger her, and realised she was still wet... oh myyyy.... entered her missionary, then changed doggy, and she kept moaning all the way... fianlly in my last few pumps, I withdrew, removed the cap and I CIM-ed her... next thing i knew was she had already swallowed it all. Mission accomplished.

Name: Jennifer
Race: CKT
Body: 7.5/10 petite, nice curve, smooth skin, nice ass
Boobs: small, A
BBBJ: 9/10 just because of her DT, almost came.
FJ: 8.5/10 wild, passionate and fulfilling
Fingering: yes, tight & wet
Pussy: 8.5/10 still tight
Daty: Allow
Swallow: YES
GF Feeling: Very Friendly, articulates well, max GFE
Damage: RM1700/2 hour + tips
WIR: Maybe. she knows how to get to a mans heart... she knows what men wants, in bed and everything else.. little vixen i would say...
Bro, long time never see such a long FR. Nice bonking I assume
Old 15-03-2014, 01:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
TriPearl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I got a freelance NL contact to exchange in KL... I need a contact in KK cz I'm going there soon... Thanx guys..
Old 16-03-2014, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Newaisa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newaisa View Post
FR 1

Name: Michelle
Race CKT
Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10 Slim
Boobs: C
CIM: No ask
Anal: No
BBBJ: Good
Pussy: Wet
FJ: 8/10 very hardworking
Moan: 7/10
GFE: 8/10
Damage: RM 350.00/1 hour

Name: Qis (2nd visit)
Race NL
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 34B
CIM: BIG CIM
BBBJ: 9/10 she suck me harder
Pussy: Nice
FJ: 8/10 , only manage 2 position, Doggy and Cowride
Moan: 8/10
GFE: 9/10 Better GFE this round
Damage: RM 350.00/1 hour

Thanks snn for the list
I have a great time again at KL
Wanted to book Qis but too bad she still on hibernate mood
Below my latest FR:-

Name: Suzzy
Race local indian, college
Body: 7.5/10 Slim
Boobs: big
BBBJ: Very good in blowjob, first time kena BJ by indian girl
Pussy: Wet
FJ: 8/10 passionate in sex
Moan: 7/10
GFE: 8/10
Damage: RM 400.00/1 shot

Thanks for the latest update. Looking forward to try Crytal next
Old 17-03-2014, 08:28 AM
Premium Advertiser

Hi Guys,

Thank you.

Regards,
Sucknehneh aka SNN
Old 17-03-2014, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 770 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leemohicans View Post
typo Error for the Damage, paiseh... Is RM1800/2
Wow you guys are damn willing to pay
Old 17-03-2014, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 12
blueeyeboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OK, this has to be my first bad review.

based on the photo and 2 FRs given here for Crystal.. i took the chance and called her. one FR stated her to have a face of 7/10 and body of 7/10.

damnit.

when i picked her at the lobby, no offense, but i saw one lady who claimed she was Crystal, chubby, and looks-wise maximum i give 3.5/10. she looked exactly like selena tan for those who know who she is.

i was shocked. did i get conned? one mans meat is another mans poison?

i should have rejected her then, but my small head was thinking... maybe she has got good skills... she came up and... then asked to give me a massage.. i then thought.. ok.. maybe she can gt a rise out of my small head.. 30mins into it, i was asked to turn over... and then she tried to give me a bbbj. like i said .... tried.. as much as i concentrated, i coudnt get it up.

after 10mins of trying, i gave an excuse and said sorry, im tired from work. good bye. maybe next time.

Name: Crystal
Race: Local Chinese OL
Face: 3.5/10
Body: 5/10 Chubby
Boobs: saggy, B
Fingering: Yes, didnt try
CIM: Yes, didnt try
swallow: yes didnt try
Anal: Yes, didnt try
BBBJ: 4/10
Pussy: na
FJ: na
Moan: ??/10
GFE: 5/10
WIR: No. i was half expecting a milf type, end up i get a small hippo
Damage: RM 500.00/zero shot

i seriously think i got conned and someone came in her place. but she insisted her name was Crystal.
Old 17-03-2014, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shawn8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just tried 1 of the girl in list called Emily.
This is my first time tried on milf. Not bad experience.

I did booked her on monday but at last change to yesterday because I can't wait anymore. Booked her at 9pm yesterday.

I reached 15 mins earlier so I waited her to come. Once she reached, she wearing a pink jacket with short pants. She is slim and not bad looking for a milf. She checked in and guide me to the room.

At first we did some ice breaking and I admit she is kind of talkative girl. Then she slowly took off her pink jacket and then her short pants. Slowly panty off as well as the sleeveless shirt. That huge C or D cup of boobs amazed me. I feel like squeezing her hard but then we go for a shower.

After shower, she use her big boobs to scrub on my body and the nipples then pointed to my mouth hinting me to suck it. I suck it hard and she enjoy it. She is very horny woman. She want me to fingering her in front of the mirror so that I can see her horny face as well as she playing my little brother.

She then slowly lead my little brother into her pussy while I enjoying her boobs. Suddenly I feel the tightness of her pussy and she seems enjoying and I penetrate her lying on the wall.

After a while, we lie down on the bed and she didn't ever BJ for me, I asked her to BJ for me but she said she is too horny now, she want to get fuck badly. So I fulfill her wish and I did fuck her hardly. She moan and I am excited as well. Then she did cowgirl on me while I am enjoying her boobs.

We did that for quite a while until she cum, she shout out loud and she said she reached her climate. But I still didn't cum as maybe I am too tired for previous 3 days outings.

So I asked for CIM and she did BJ on me until I cum in her mouth. Both of us enjoy the session very much.

Name: Emily
Local CKT
30+ years old milf
Face : 6/10
Body : 8/10
BJ : 7.5/10
FJ : 7.5/10
CIM : YES
Anal : Never ask
Daty : Never ask
Damage : 200/hour included room

At the same time, would like to ask you guys that any updated for April list? As I hope to try more new FL
Old 17-03-2014, 10:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
GanMHx is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn8888 View Post
I just tried 1 of the girl in list called Emily.
This is my first time tried on milf. Not bad experience.

I did booked her on monday but at last change to yesterday because I can't wait anymore. Booked her at 9pm yesterday.

I reached 15 mins earlier so I waited her to come. Once she reached, she wearing a pink jacket with short pants. She is slim and not bad looking for a milf. She checked in and guide me to the room.

At first we did some ice breaking and I admit she is kind of talkative girl. Then she slowly took off her pink jacket and then her short pants. Slowly panty off as well as the sleeveless shirt. That huge C or D cup of boobs amazed me. I feel like squeezing her hard but then we go for a shower.

After shower, she use her big boobs to scrub on my body and the nipples then pointed to my mouth hinting me to suck it. I suck it hard and she enjoy it. She is very horny woman. She want me to fingering her in front of the mirror so that I can see her horny face as well as she playing my little brother.

She then slowly lead my little brother into her pussy while I enjoying her boobs. Suddenly I feel the tightness of her pussy and she seems enjoying and I penetrate her lying on the wall.

After a while, we lie down on the bed and she didn't ever BJ for me, I asked her to BJ for me but she said she is too horny now, she want to get fuck badly. So I fulfill her wish and I did fuck her hardly. She moan and I am excited as well. Then she did cowgirl on me while I am enjoying her boobs.

We did that for quite a while until she cum, she shout out loud and she said she reached her climate. But I still didn't cum as maybe I am too tired for previous 3 days outings.

So I asked for CIM and she did BJ on me until I cum in her mouth. Both of us enjoy the session very much.

Name: Emily
Local CKT
30+ years old milf
Face : 6/10
Body : 8/10
BJ : 7.5/10
FJ : 7.5/10
CIM : YES
Anal : Never ask
Daty : Never ask
Damage : 200/hour included room

At the same time, would like to ask you guys that any updated for April list? As I hope to try more new FL
Mind share her ctc ?
Old 17-03-2014, 11:09 PM
Premium Advertiser

Hi Guys,

Thank you.

Regards,
Sucknehneh aka SNN
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1