The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2010, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Swordfish24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

Sounds like an exciting place to spend my night in KL. Any other spas beside Cititel?
Old 14-09-2010, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
dynastycheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordfish24 View Post
Sounds like an exciting place to spend my night in KL. Any other spas beside Cititel?
E2 in wisma mpl
sanboon beside timesquare
federal hotel near low yat

these are all the good spa, with nice girl personal recommendation would be e2 and sanboon coz standard price 228 or 218 and good quality of facilities
Old 14-09-2010, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zhienteddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynastycheong View Post
E2 in wisma mpl
sanboon beside timesquare
federal hotel near low yat

these are all the good spa, with nice girl personal recommendation would be e2 and sanboon coz standard price 228 or 218 and good quality of facilities
Dun waste ur time at e2 lo. All prc there.
Old 14-09-2010, 03:55 PM
Samster (M)

tys126 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, can anyone pm me the contact of the spa? think of going to hang out at there later..tq so much..
Old 15-09-2010, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 14
wildwind deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywildwind deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi al bros,
just wat to know is the lv chinese or malay? want to bonk a muhibah for the 1st time..so hope to get sth good
Old 16-09-2010, 01:59 PM
Samster

toratora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwind View Post
Hi al bros,
just wat to know is the lv chinese or malay? want to bonk a muhibah for the 1st time..so hope to get sth good
Bro, lv is chinese JB origin,
Old 20-09-2010, 12:46 AM
Samster

919710 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first FR here!

Today (sunday) went cititel after ate dinner with friend. then i curi curi go cititel try out my self. captain first show me 5 local, all quite ok and good looking, but some seems so cool! cool until like yesterday die father like that. then captain show me another 5 PRC. wat got 1 girl like 150 cm (abit SYT ) but the boobs like... so big, not match with her size. there is 1 girl that looks like neighbour girl d, quite like her, but cant resist the super big boobs on that type of height!

then get into the room, both undressed after 3 min. normal bath. chit chat abit. after bath, wah the air con like cold until ah... but she said cant control the air con, so .. meh. but she do have a well shaved pussy! proceed to BBBJ, ok ok la. then i proceed to DATY , 69 (since he has a nice shaved pussy and the pussy looks small! and has very very small bean). this stage still very ok d, got satisfied tiok.

oh diu, do liao like 5~10 min, she also not yet fully wet yet. dunno whats wrong, i like apply 50% of my skill liao she also like ok ok got maybe pretend high abit. usually use on own gf should be wet like wtf liao d. nvm la, then she put cap on, mie wah, cap also dunno how to put mieh, like finger not enough strength like that. capping took like 3 min like that, sien diao coz i have to keep use my imagination to keep my small brother at top condition. she apply lubricant. she said too big no lublicant canot go in, crap la, it cause abit dry but still got song abit la hear she say like that.

quite tight d. do missionary, updown, doggy. canot come out tim! + i very fast low stamina(no do sport exercise recently). so sad, maybe i feel she is not fully turned on( i need to practise more on ignoring others feeling and fuck the shit out of girls brain)

then after awhile, she say help me to HJ it out, ok la, got come out ok edi. HJ got feel, but not close enough to come out tim! ask her can BBBJ again mou, she say canot. sien diao~~ then she proceed to HJ X 999 , diu loh, canot come tim! maybe GFE feel not good enough, last nite at another place 唐朝 play quite smooth! i keep ask her to use his ultimate skill or stuff like that

then already reach time, still canot come out. she say take another hour bah. wah! i keep shack my head and tell her im dissapointed, later wasted another hour! she said she already tried her best, usually this type of situation dont happen. give 10 as tips for the affort of not resting her hand for HJ(im soft heart kind of ppl) . walk out as a not satisfied man. thought wan 2nd round d, but feel like could be my problem, not turned on enough. suan le bah,next time.

next time will ask captain intro a skillful girl! zzz

Name: Amy (number ?)
Body: 6/10 (its like 150 cm tall but super big boobs!)
Looks: 7/10 ok ok
Pussy Look: 9/10 well trimed & small!
French kissing: dint want to try cause when i went near her neck, her face turn away
Boobs: super big boobs on 150cm girl!
BBBJ: 5/10 ok ok la
FJ: 4/10 abit dry,tight is tight d, need use some liquid
Gfe: 5/10
Catbath: 0/10
DATY: yes
CIM: no
Finger: no
RTF: no
Damage: 210 + tips
Old 20-09-2010, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zhienteddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 919710 View Post
My first FR here!

Today (sunday) went cititel after ate dinner with friend. then i curi curi go cititel try out my self. captain first show me 5 local, all quite ok and good looking, but some seems so cool! cool until like yesterday die father like that. then captain show me another 5 PRC. wat got 1 girl like 150 cm (abit SYT ) but the boobs like... so big, not match with her size. there is 1 girl that looks like neighbour girl d, quite like her, but cant resist the super big boobs on that type of height!

then get into the room, both undressed after 3 min. normal bath. chit chat abit. after bath, wah the air con like cold until ah... but she said cant control the air con, so .. meh. but she do have a well shaved pussy! proceed to BBBJ, ok ok la. then i proceed to DATY , 69 (since he has a nice shaved pussy and the pussy looks small! and has very very small bean). this stage still very ok d, got satisfied tiok.

oh diu, do liao like 5~10 min, she also not yet fully wet yet. dunno whats wrong, i like apply 50% of my skill liao she also like ok ok got maybe pretend high abit. usually use on own gf should be wet like wtf liao d. nvm la, then she put cap on, mie wah, cap also dunno how to put mieh, like finger not enough strength like that. capping took like 3 min like that, sien diao coz i have to keep use my imagination to keep my small brother at top condition. she apply lubricant. she said too big no lublicant canot go in, crap la, it cause abit dry but still got song abit la hear she say like that.

quite tight d. do missionary, updown, doggy. canot come out tim! + i very fast low stamina(no do sport exercise recently). so sad, maybe i feel she is not fully turned on( i need to practise more on ignoring others feeling and fuck the shit out of girls brain)

then after awhile, she say help me to HJ it out, ok la, got come out ok edi. HJ got feel, but not close enough to come out tim! ask her can BBBJ again mou, she say canot. sien diao~~ then she proceed to HJ X 999 , diu loh, canot come tim! maybe GFE feel not good enough, last nite at another place 唐朝 play quite smooth! i keep ask her to use his ultimate skill or stuff like that

then already reach time, still canot come out. she say take another hour bah. wah! i keep shack my head and tell her im dissapointed, later wasted another hour! she said she already tried her best, usually this type of situation dont happen. give 10 as tips for the affort of not resting her hand for HJ(im soft heart kind of ppl) . walk out as a not satisfied man. thought wan 2nd round d, but feel like could be my problem, not turned on enough. suan le bah,next time.

next time will ask captain intro a skillful girl! zzz

Name: Amy (number ?)
Body: 6/10 (its like 150 cm tall but super big boobs!)
Looks: 7/10 ok ok
Pussy Look: 9/10 well trimed & small!
French kissing: dint want to try cause when i went near her neck, her face turn away
Boobs: super big boobs on 150cm girl!
BBBJ: 5/10 ok ok la
FJ: 4/10 abit dry,tight is tight d, need use some liquid
Gfe: 5/10
Catbath: 0/10
DATY: yes
CIM: no
Finger: no
RTF: no
Dude. Wan skill find lv. Not bad de. As for Amy. I saw her on my last visit. Not bad ma. Quite pretty compared to other. The older ones all look like yesterday father died. Tat I agree. Lol
Old 20-09-2010, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
fcukTMNet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are two girls with the name LV and Amy in SenSpa currently (Not cititel). And they are malays, with nice body and good service. My friend and I just tried both service today in SenSpa.
Old 22-09-2010, 12:28 AM
Samster

oiks! today me and my friend heard about a uniform shop at F&N Biz Park. my friend is a uniform freak, so he straight ask to go there liao, do liao abit research, go there drive and walk but canot found it after 30 min! any bro that know please tell me where is it XD thanks in advance!

then went to One Stop see see, got police and many PRC around, so crowded. not interested at all,

went to caliber spa at cheras, i cant tell you never ever go there again! 2 girls only! 2 local and both looks like 30+- ! captain told me max can up to 7 girls! sien diao, they provide us some drinks, so i tips the captain RM5 ( dont have RM10 atm ), but captain is understanding and show Wry smile and say nvm.

my friend just wont give up once the target of shower off fire is turn on. ok, decide to go visit cityt again.

reach there quite late liao. like 10pm. sit down and light up cigg and wait for captain. not much option given, 4 local 2 prc, but 2 caught our eye. Monica & Kim. Both Local. What monica? that monica!? Heard captain talk about LV, but she is not available atm.

what? monica is booked?! captain told me she is booked, but after then he said can slot me in. i can feel that might a rush job, but wtf better than picking the others~ then my friend choosed Kim and i picked MONICA!

straight mood jump from 1/10 ( incident at caliber spa) to 9/10!! I Hum song all the way even while waiting for her.

Knock Knock.. monica is here! first let me describe how monica looks like.. younger, cute and more innocent version of "Tavia Yeung" HK drama actress (google image it). i would say good looking for my taste, just the look with the smile already turn me on. not tall, i would say 160+ , boobs ok ok , got B+ i think , quite good ration. yay~ feel like abit lucky cause if had to pick others feel abit sien diao.

i know she is rushing for next job liao d, but still whole process cant feel she is rushing which is very nice. chit chit chat chat, very talkative(cantonise) and always smile...

tried to undress me, but cloth too tight + jeans, i think i will undress my self ba. proceed bath, little hugging, little bbbj, and washes my anal ( can see some AR action coming! ) still we both talking non stop, tried to squize some joke out of my brain to cheer her up.

Dry up, dint try to DATY her since i think she is in a rush. let her do all the action, Catbath, BBBJ skill can say quite ok but not the best, some AR... Woot, virgin anal being lick~~ song cause this step took quite some time and my body is facing down but raise up my ass, but still i enjoy alot from the side mirror~~ turn over, repeat Cathbath, BBBJ, AR.

I am tired tonight cause have been jogging, doing exercise these few days after last stamina incident if you look for my post earlier. Im lazy to move and since she also look tired, i offer her that just BBBJ and HJ and let me finish the move bah. She's like wat? I so nice meh? she also said if I do 1 hour she also dunno how to handle with that tired body( i very cin cai d person, not necessary to FJ d, got the feel ok liao ).

proceed to HJ & BBBJ while i ask for 69 for more body sensation. She say har u sure u wan to lick? but got put KY de woh, i say wash it? she said can use tisu to wipe it off, ok la wipe off jor. test it for like 2 second, omg KY not fun at all, like put alchol chemical into yr tougue. So end up just touching and fingering outside only + boobs.

tick tock tick tock, she dont let me touch her nipples anymore ( please note i was very very gentle d touch) , she say too sensitive, i would say yes, cause her nipple already at MAX size. got some moaning, i also dont care so much liao, concentrate find my feeling to finish it.

after like 5 mins watching her keep switching hand + bbbj , finally i cum jor. She said wah "so much meh, how long no do liao oh u", hear liao i also song! i wanted to get up and bath edi d, she say nvm, sit and rest awhile first, so good service! ( think her hand/month also need a rest) . chit chat chui sui abit. hear abit of her recent story also feel kesian (again im soft heart kind of ppl ).

proceed to bath, help to me wash up , chit chat about the girls my friend took "Kim" , said her skill very geng d @@"

tips her abit then she slap slap my ass and bye bye liao.feel satiesfied! Proceed to bar and get a beer while waiting my friend.

Name: Monica!
Body: 7/10 ( quite good ratio! )
Looks: 8.5/10 "Tavia Yeung"!
Pussy Look: 6/10 ok trimmed, small pussy, but looks abit tired if you know wat i mean XD
French kissing: dint try
Boobs: B+ i would say
HJ:6/10
BBBJ: 6/10
AR: 5/10
FJ: dint try
Service: 9/10 no rush at all even she is rushing lol
Gfe: 7.5/10
Catbath: 5/10
DATY: dint try
CIM: dint try
Finger: just move around out side
RTF: maybe, depend on options available
WIR: yes!

Name : Kim
Language : English
Comment of my friend : quite standard procedure, quite ok ( my friend is very hard to satiesfied d )

ok time to let my cock and hand ( typing ) rest liao, happy moon cake festival!
Old 22-09-2010, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcukTMNet View Post
There are two girls with the name LV and Amy in SenSpa currently (Not cititel). And they are malays, with nice body and good service. My friend and I just tried both service today in SenSpa.
Boulevard Hotel? thanks for the info, any special instruction or just normal drill?
Old 22-09-2010, 02:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kelvin06 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros..im heading downto KL this weekend..is there ani clubs or pubs which have ncie local students or which hotel near bukit bintang area that has hot massage services..my first time down to KL..need some advice and help man..thnks a lot..anitin jus pm mi k,,thnks a lot..
Old 22-09-2010, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
oiks! today me and my friend heard about a uniform shop at F&N Biz Park. my friend is a uniform freak, so he straight ask to go there liao, do liao abit research, go there drive and walk but canot found it after 30 min! any bro that know please tell me where is it XD thanks in advance!

then went to One Stop see see, got police and many PRC around, so crowded. not interested at all,

went to caliber spa at cheras, i cant tell you never ever go there again! 2 girls only! 2 local and both looks like 30+- ! captain told me max can up to 7 girls! sien diao, they provide us some drinks, so i tips the captain RM5 ( dont have RM10 atm ), but captain is understanding and show Wry smile and say nvm.

my friend just wont give up once the target of shower off fire is turn on. ok, decide to go visit cityt again.

reach there quite late liao. like 10pm. sit down and light up cigg and wait for captain. not much option given, 4 local 2 prc, but 2 caught our eye. Monica & Kim. Both Local. What monica? that monica!? Heard captain talk about LV, but she is not available atm.

what? monica is booked?! captain told me she is booked, but after then he said can slot me in. i can feel that might a rush job, but wtf better than picking the others~ then my friend choosed Kim and i picked MONICA!

straight mood jump from 1/10 ( incident at caliber spa) to 9/10!! I Hum song all the way even while waiting for her.

Knock Knock.. monica is here! first let me describe how monica looks like.. younger, cute and more innocent version of "Tavia Yeung" HK drama actress (google image it). i would say good looking for my taste, just the look with the smile already turn me on. not tall, i would say 160+ , boobs ok ok , got B+ i think , quite good ration. yay~ feel like abit lucky cause if had to pick others feel abit sien diao.

i know she is rushing for next job liao d, but still whole process cant feel she is rushing which is very nice. chit chit chat chat, very talkative(cantonise) and always smile...

tried to undress me, but cloth too tight + jeans, i think i will undress my self ba. proceed bath, little hugging, little bbbj, and washes my anal ( can see some AR action coming! ) still we both talking non stop, tried to squize some joke out of my brain to cheer her up.

Dry up, dint try to DATY her since i think she is in a rush. let her do all the action, Catbath, BBBJ skill can say quite ok but not the best, some AR... Woot, virgin anal being lick~~ song cause this step took quite some time and my body is facing down but raise up my ass, but still i enjoy alot from the side mirror~~ turn over, repeat Cathbath, BBBJ, AR.

I am tired tonight cause have been jogging, doing exercise these few days after last stamina incident if you look for my post earlier. Im lazy to move and since she also look tired, i offer her that just BBBJ and HJ and let me finish the move bah. She's like wat? I so nice meh? she also said if I do 1 hour she also dunno how to handle with that tired body( i very cin cai d person, not necessary to FJ d, got the feel ok liao ).

proceed to HJ & BBBJ while i ask for 69 for more body sensation. She say har u sure u wan to lick? but got put KY de woh, i say wash it? she said can use tisu to wipe it off, ok la wipe off jor. test it for like 2 second, omg KY not fun at all, like put alchol chemical into yr tougue. So end up just touching and fingering outside only + boobs.

tick tock tick tock, she dont let me touch her nipples anymore ( please note i was very very gentle d touch) , she say too sensitive, i would say yes, cause her nipple already at MAX size. got some moaning, i also dont care so much liao, concentrate find my feeling to finish it.

after like 5 mins watching her keep switching hand + bbbj , finally i cum jor. She said wah "so much meh, how long no do liao oh u", hear liao i also song! i wanted to get up and bath edi d, she say nvm, sit and rest awhile first, so good service! ( think her hand/month also need a rest) . chit chat chui sui abit. hear abit of her recent story also feel kesian (again im soft heart kind of ppl ).

proceed to bath, help to me wash up , chit chat about the girls my friend took "Kim" , said her skill very geng d @@"

tips her abit then she slap slap my ass and bye bye liao.feel satiesfied! Proceed to bar and get a beer while waiting my friend.

Name: Monica!
Body: 7/10 ( quite good ratio! )
Looks: 8.5/10 "Tavia Yeung"!
Pussy Look: 6/10 ok trimmed, small pussy, but looks abit tired if you know wat i mean XD
French kissing: dint try
Boobs: B+ i would say
HJ:6/10
BBBJ: 6/10
AR: 5/10
FJ: dint try
Service: 9/10 no rush at all even she is rushing lol
Gfe: 7.5/10
Catbath: 5/10
DATY: dint try
CIM: dint try
Finger: just move around out side
RTF: maybe, depend on options available
WIR: yes!

Name : Kim
Language : English
Comment of my friend : quite standard procedure, quite ok ( my friend is very hard to satiesfied d )

ok time to let my cock and hand ( typing ) rest liao, happy moon cake festival!
Edit : sorry, its more like "Maggie Cheung Ho Yee" (google image it )
Old 30-09-2010, 03:36 PM
Samster (M)

micheal168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re:exchanging fl number

hey guys...currently i juz move to kl for temporary....gt any college gal number to exchange..any part time fl aso can..i gt a malay gal locate in jb...it's very nice...small size gal...hole is very tight...any1 mind to exchange pls pm me
Old 01-10-2010, 05:03 PM
Samster

Swordfish24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Edit : sorry, its more like "Maggie Cheung Ho Yee" (google image it )
Hmm.. seem like Cititel quite fun. Thanks for the FR.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1