The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2015, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17613 / Power: 23
w00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonowel View Post
No Luohu.

Longgang is way too far out lol.

By the way, any experienced bros in Shenzhen know of "Guan Wai" Ktvs where supposedly the girls are all really daring and can strip naked in the ktv room itself? Also reportedly guan wai girls are mostly SYTs as compared to Luohu/futian districts?

What are the rates and cost like?

To up: SEAJ, michaelwinn
This sounds like CA of the past!
Old 17-08-2015, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Shenzhen KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonowel View Post
No Luohu.

Longgang is way too far out lol.

By the way, any experienced bros in Shenzhen know of "Guan Wai" Ktvs where supposedly the girls are all really daring and can strip naked in the ktv room itself? Also reportedly guan wai girls are mostly SYTs as compared to Luohu/futian districts?

What are the rates and cost like?
Thanks for the info.

Naked KTVs are extinct liao!

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00f View Post
This sounds like CA of the past!
Hahaha yes and some Changping KTVs too!
Old 18-08-2015, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=jasonowel;13449021]N

By the way, any experienced bros in Shenzhen know of "Guan Wai" Ktvs where supposedly the girls are all really daring and can strip naked in the ktv room itself? Also reportedly guan wai girls are mostly SYTs as compared to

in shenzhen guan wai means outer city areas meaning longgang,bao an and long hua areas(including buji)
guan nei means inner city areas meaning luohu and futian the areas nearest
to the hong kong border
those who have stayed in shenzhen for some time will know the meanings
Old 05-09-2015, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
stamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Currently in SZ staying in Lotus hotel for 2 nights, any brothers here would like to meet?

My china number is 13164799167.
Old 06-09-2015, 01:10 PM
Samster

stamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Reporting Live from SZ.

My FR from Jin Se Yu Do yesterday. Wasn't difficult to find, once you reach Chunfeng St, you should be able to see a big queen's spa. Beside the queen's spa on the right, you will see a huge KTV call choping. Jin Se Yu Do is in the same building as choping just that their entrance is on the right.

Went to the 4th Floor, immediately greeted by their staff. The staff explained to me the different packages but I told him I wanted the 260 or 270 Yuan massage. Took off my shoes and went in to change into the SPA robes and went straight into the massage room.

Asked the mummy whether can I choose, she says if not satisfied can change. Therefore went into the room and waited. A lady (around 27 years old came in). I think is around 6.5/10 for looks but has huge boobs so I accepted.

I told her if I want real massage I would have went to Queen's Spa beside, so I told her to get straight into the naughty fun. She noted and straight away started to massage my prostrate area. She took of her bra and top and I started to do a 4G auto roaming.

Had some light kissing and she continue to suck my nipples. Did this for like 1 hour 15 minutes before she help me unload.

Overall, it was a good experience. Would RTF again but try different girl. (the girl is number 25 if you bros would want to try).
Old 06-09-2015, 11:39 PM
Samster

Been searching and looking around for call-in girls but the normal price seems to be around at least 1,300 Yuan.

Felt not value for money so I did not call. Went to SEG Electronic market this afternoon to walk around and call a Uber to return to hotel. Met this Uber driver and we instantly clicked. He recommended me an OKT via WeChat that he also personally patronize. He told me the price is only at 700 RMB. Straight away I thought this is a good price.

So I added this OKT on WeChat, the OKT did some verification just to ensure I was not from the Police or authorities, I passed (of course) and the OKT sent me a few girl's photo and tell me they are available to come to Lotus Hotel at Lohu.

Chose the girl and OKT arranged for me. Within an hour, the girl came. The girl is 22 years old, C cup (I like) and is previously worked in Dongguan in the KTV. She just came to SZ to find work here as the office work she tried to work previously is just too little pay.

Her little sister is very tight which is good for me, felt very good. Before that she gave me a BBBJ and the feel is like your GF giving u BJ (not so experience but trying hard).

Service I should say is not SN Girl standard but I think better than average.

If Bros who are interested to find out more, PM me and say you are recommended by Jie Ke (Jack in Chinese) from Singapore and the OKT will know.

The damage is 700 RMB.

Note: I am not the OKT and therefore, please do not flame me.
Old 07-09-2015, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Shenzhen Naked KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
By the way, any experienced bros in Shenzhen know of "Guan Wai" Ktvs where supposedly the girls are all really daring and can strip naked in the ktv room itself?
Didn't know naked KTVs still exist in Shenzhen?
Please intro me.

I only know Shanghai KTVs are more hiong in this aspect.
Old 07-09-2015, 02:03 PM
Samster

All PMs replied bro, please check.
Old 09-09-2015, 04:17 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamphere View Post
Currently in SZ staying in Lotus hotel for 2 nights, any brothers here would like to meet?

are you planning to stay long term in sz? then you should explore more of the futian and longgang areas, imho luohu area is too expensive
Old 09-09-2015, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3570 / Power: 21
jc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond repute

U mention 700RMB is for overnight or just only 1 shot

Quote:
Been searching and looking around for call-in girls but the normal price seems to be around at least 1,300 Yuan.

Felt not value for money so I did not call. Went to SEG Electronic market this afternoon to walk around and call a Uber to return to hotel. Met this Uber driver and we instantly clicked. He recommended me an OKT via WeChat that he also personally patronize. He told me the price is only at 700 RMB. Straight away I thought this is a good price.

So I added this OKT on WeChat, the OKT did some verification just to ensure I was not from the Police or authorities, I passed (of course) and the OKT sent me a few girl's photo and tell me they are available to come to Lotus Hotel at Lohu.

Chose the girl and OKT arranged for me. Within an hour, the girl came. The girl is 22 years old, C cup (I like) and is previously worked in Dongguan in the KTV. She just came to SZ to find work here as the office work she tried to work previously is just too little pay.

Her little sister is very tight which is good for me, felt very good. Before that she gave me a BBBJ and the feel is like your GF giving u BJ (not so experience but trying hard).

Service I should say is not SN Girl standard but I think better than average.

If Bros who are interested to find out more, PM me and say you are recommended by Jie Ke (Jack in Chinese) from Singapore and the OKT will know.

The damage is 700 RMB.

Note: I am not the OKT and therefore, please do not flame me.

For those keen to exchange points, minimum Power +7

Need u to post something that i can return u the points.
Old 09-09-2015, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc_wtc View Post
U mention 700RMB is for overnight or just only 1 shot
One shot only bro.
Old 09-09-2015, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 19
cfmhunter is a Helpful and Caring Samstercfmhunter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

gonna be at bao an area next week, any senior bro can recommend outcall or massage?

thanks in advance
Old 10-09-2015, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
So I added this OKT on WeChat, the OKT did some verification just to ensure I was not from the Police or authorities, I passed (of course) and the OKT sard).
me.
china police smash a high end vice ring which used the net to advertise
http://gd.qq.com/a/20150909/011803.htm
Old 11-09-2015, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 16
ben1984 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1)from louhu custom to furong spa by public transportation what is the traveling time ?

2)if cab from louhu custom need how long to reach furong spa and hoe much for the cab fare ?
Old 11-09-2015, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 16
arpeggi is a splendid one to beholdarpeggi is a splendid one to beholdarpeggi is a splendid one to beholdarpeggi is a splendid one to beholdarpeggi is a splendid one to beholdarpeggi is a splendid one to beholdarpeggi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben1984 View Post
1)from louhu custom to furong spa by public transportation what is the traveling time ?

2)if cab from louhu custom need how long to reach furong spa and hoe much for the cab fare ?
Cab from Luohu custom to Furong is 5-10 mins depending on traffic? Its not too far away.

Cost about 20RMB-25RMB if i can recall correctly.

(Thank you very much)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1