The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2011, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Quote:
Originally Posted by firestork View Post
of course, I love to do that . It's not easy to find foreigner got excited on VNese. Hopefully I can help you improve VNese skills somehow .
VNese skills? what skills? haha... kidding. we appreciate your presence and effort in this thread very much bro firestork! thank you!

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -
Old 19-08-2011, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Em biet ma <-- ma? Here MA same meaning as ROI. 了/啦

anh chua ngu ha <- Ha? Here Ha same meaning as HUH? for Questioning usage.

uhm anh lam viec di <-- di? Here DI same meaning as 去

em khong biet nua co the 30p nua <-- nua? Here NUA same meaning as MORE/FURTHER.

em ve toi nha roi ne / em dang o nga nho anh ne<-- ne? Just an expression word

"that long"=真心

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange

Last edited by jackbl; 19-08-2011 at 03:10 PM.
Old 19-08-2011, 03:01 PM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And jackbl, are you in Ho Chi Minh city now? I notice that your location is Hóc Môn.
No, I am not there.... I left my heart there Going to summon it back I'm in singapore now Which part of Hanoi you from? District Hoan Kiem?

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 19-08-2011, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedoggie View Post
We do it for our bx.
Sure???!!! Dun you have other ban gai???? If u wan to improve, go look for more CO GIAO

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 19-08-2011, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Mostly I will see "ma" in the middle of sentence (but) .... seldom use in the end. Give me example of their SMS of using "ma" in the end of sentence, I will try to explain to my best knowledge......
co ma. co nguoi nt nhu vay ma.....
its me and my broken tv
Old 19-08-2011, 03:09 PM
Samster

co ma.= 有啦
co nguoi nt nhu vay ma.....=有人这样SMS啦

Mostly you see gal sms MA... to be more cute and adorable in their sms

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 19-08-2011, 03:14 PM
Samster

ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Sure???!!! Dun you have other ban gai???? If u wan to improve, go look for more CO GIAO
lol! toi khong co ba xa vi toi khong ket hon chua. nhung bay gio toi co hai ban gai. ban gai toi rat qua tam cho toi. toi khong

paiseh for my broken tieng viet. xin loi...

Old 19-08-2011, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 16
lovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Anh noi way em hieu roi.em khong la gi of anh ,em co như the nao cung khong lien quan den anh.neu như ban anh tot chi ay biet em rat yeu anh chi ay se khong noi den chi thao de em buon em nghi la anh se hieu. Ngay a ve singabore roi em thay nhơ anh e rat buon gi khong biet khi nao moi gap a .

Anyone can help the Bro here?
You said like that I knew already. I am nobody to you. if something happened to me, it also has nothing to do with you. if your good friend sister knew I love you very much. Sister will not say something about sister thao to let me sad. I think you will understand. Soon you will be back to Singapore, I feel missing you. I am very sad, I don't know when I can meet up with you.
Old 19-08-2011, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:

em khong biet nua co the 30p nua <-- nua? Here NUA same meaning as MORE/FURTHER.
Thanks bro jackbl. how about the nua in the middle? i receive nt like "khong biet nua"? also meaning " dunno further" ? Thanks

Old 19-08-2011, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Anyone can help the Bro here?

Anh noi way em hieu roi.em khong la gi of anh ,em co như the nao cung khong lien quan den anh.neu như ban anh tot chi ay biet em rat yeu anh chi ay se khong noi den chi thao de em buon em nghi la anh se hieu. Ngay a ve singabore roi em thay nhơ anh e rat buon gi khong biet khi nao moi gap a .
You say like that I understand already. I am not your somebody and what become of me also got nothing to do with u (as in not connected to you, not ur fault either). So if ur good lady friend knows that I love u very much, she would not have mentioned about Chi Thao and make me sad, i think u can understand. the day u returned back to Singapore, i feel that i miss u and very sad because i dun know when will i see you again...

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 19-08-2011, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
firestork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedoggie View Post
VNese skills? what skills? haha... kidding. we appreciate your presence and effort in this thread very much bro firestork! thank you!
e.g "nói lái" bro . You know what it means ?
Quote:
No, I am not there.... I left my heart there Going to summon it back I'm in singapore now Which part of Hanoi you from? District Hoan Kiem ?
Near by. I'm living in Hai Bà Trưng District.
Old 19-08-2011, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
You say like that I understand already. I am not your somebody and what become of me also got nothing to do with u (as in not connected to you, not ur fault either). So if ur good lady friend knows that I love u very much, she would not have mentioned about Chi Thao and make me sad, i think u can understand. the day u returned back to Singapore, i feel that i miss u and very sad because i dun know when will i see you again...
i was looking forward for your alternative way of translation....
Old 19-08-2011, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
i was looking forward for your alternative way of translation....

I did not do it this round because i thought this is a very obvious KC trap. She must have think that the brudder whom she sent this to is very green horn. I hope she is not correct in that guess!

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 19-08-2011, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 16
Santaclaws is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSantaclaws is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
I did not do it this round because i thought this is a very obvious KC trap. She must have think that the brudder whom she sent this to is very green horn. I hope she is not correct in that guess!
She is actually quite correct, i'm about to become the Prince of KC-ed. I seem to have a weak spot for vb with names starting with T. Thao and Thuy in particular

Ok jokes aside .. my next sentence is serious.
Jack, you have touched me again.
Old 19-08-2011, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
e.g "nói lái" bro . You know what it means ?
noi lai = sweet talk?

"O day lanh lam" = at work place?

"hom nay o cho lam em vang khach lam" ? = today at work i have customer?

btw, do you know of any short nhan tin that deliver xao nhieu xao nhieu but intellectual msg? thanks

Last edited by ilovedoggie; 19-08-2011 at 09:56 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1