The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2008, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by japan11 View Post
went to Club 77 at 77 racecource road yest ...

Mate,

A more detailed FR would be great e.g...

Look:
Massage:
BBBJ:
FJ:
Damaged:

And I might consider to award ya my humble 2pts
Old 10-08-2008, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
japan11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here is more detail of the club 77 SISI i see the other day

Look: 7/10
Boobs : 9/10
Origin:china
Massage:2/10
BBBJ:not used
Hand Job:9/10
Damaged:80
Old 11-08-2008, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

Mate,

A more detailed FR would be great e.g...

Look:
Massage:
BBBJ:
FJ:
Damaged:

And I might consider to award ya my humble 2pts
Yo bro...are u still in Melbourne? I will be heading down to Mel on the 13th Aug till the 15th...hope to meet up with u...

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 11-08-2008, 06:57 PM
Samster

Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bros,
Wonder if anyone knows if Melbourne does have any joints that offers services like those in MIDAS in Sydney? Just purely body massage and HJ/BJ...not really after FJ for this trip ...Koreans or Ang mos are fine...Will be in Melbourne this wed.....Tks in advance!

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 11-08-2008, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yoshi85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros here got lobang for FLs not? like uni students... not from brothels etc... was wondering of there are such things in melbourne...

anyway, wad does the abbreviation WL mean?
Old 11-08-2008, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
sefure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitong Kit Mak View Post
Hi Bros,
Wonder if anyone knows if Melbourne does have any joints that offers services like those in MIDAS in Sydney? Just purely body massage and HJ/BJ...not really after FJ for this trip ...Koreans or Ang mos are fine...Will be in Melbourne this wed.....Tks in advance!
your best bet is bodilinx in footscray or barabing's in collingwood.. both places have western girls but don't expect the same level or type of service as midas plus the girls there will always try and sell you extras.. victorian laws are dfferent to that of nsw, so rub'n'tug parlours aren't very common here given the cost of a brothel license to run a massage and hj joint just isn't as profitable.. whereas in nsw a brothel license isn't required if no penetrative sex is involved so alot more places like midas is around in sydney.

the closest place to midas here in victoria is royal city sauna and spa on bourke street in melbourne city. the place is a total dump compared to midas though, and the hj is done discreetly (illegally) for an extra $50.. i have warned you though not to have a high expectation cause you will definitely be disappointed..

now for the most recent fr..

drove out to eastern 25 in mitcham looking for some chinese pussy.. 3 girls were on but 1 was busy, so i am introduced to the 2 available... girl no.1, korean... girl no.2 another korean.... what the fuck is going on... i LOVE korean women, but please give me some variety, especially when i've just driven half an hour out of town to look for some non-kimchi..

i ask the boss, who else was available and he mentions a name that i've forgotten, but she's from hong kong, only thing was it would be a 25 min wait.. at that point i just gave in.. last night was destined to be a kimchi night.. the girl's name was honey, slightly above average looking face, but for the boob lovers, she had a nice handful d cups. no kissing on the lips but the sex was reasonablly good. honey got on and rode me for a good 5 mins bouncing up and down fairly vigourously which felt very nice. ended up banging her in missionary which is my position of choice for a very satisfactory result. a nice chat afterwards in which she was pleasantly suprised with my korean and a kiss and hug goodbye.. i'll be back here, but not for honey.. i really need some hot chinese ladie at the moment, and given how many hot mainland wl's there are overseas, i'm suprised at how difficult it is to find chinese pussy in melbourne let alone a hot one. anyone out there able to help me on this one!!!!!!
Old 12-08-2008, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefure View Post
your best bet is bodilinx in footscray or barabing's in collingwood.. both places have western girls but don't expect the same level or type of service as midas plus the girls there will always try and sell you extras.. victorian laws are dfferent to that of nsw, so rub'n'tug parlours aren't very common here given the cost of a brothel license to run a massage and hj joint just isn't as profitable.. whereas in nsw a brothel license isn't required if no penetrative sex is involved so alot more places like midas is around in sydney.

the closest place to midas here in victoria is royal city sauna and spa on bourke street in melbourne city. the place is a total dump compared to midas though, and the hj is done discreetly (illegally) for an extra $50.. i have warned you though not to have a high expectation cause you will definitely be disappointed..
Tks bro sefure...if that's the case I might stick back to Tope street then since I am staying in a hotel in Southbank...

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 12-08-2008, 03:50 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Melbourne Australia

Does Tope street give massage and HR ??? if yes what are the charges ?
I never been there ? can any one help me.....

Thanks
Old 12-08-2008, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
HC_nooB is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_nooB is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_nooB is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tope street places don't generally do massages

If its massages u want, i don't think tope street is the place for you to go
Old 12-08-2008, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
D30417995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

over at MC, the korean jessica is my favourite. heard good stuff about someone called martha from MC on this forum. any bro tried both? and which one is better? last one i tried is a aussie-born vietnamese, not too bad but face is just so so imho, and fake boobs which i hate. only good thing is her english is good and we can actually talk. think she looks like 28 or so, but she said she's 23 or something like that. she said she charges extra $50 for BJ and kissing, so i only went for ordinary sex, but halfway thru she gave me a BJ and didn't charge extra. after sex, she had a cig and told me she alternates between sydney and melbourne, spending 2 weeks in each place.
Old 12-08-2008, 08:00 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by japan11 View Post
Here is more detail of the club 77 SISI
Damaged:80

Huh?! Only $80 for HJ and massage? How long for mate?

Quote:
Yo bro...are u still in Melbourne? I will be heading down to Mel on the 13th Aug till the 15th...hope to meet up with u...

Wah lau eh! Brother...Those few days, I'll be flat out with the Financial Year End shit leh...Dun even have time to go take a dump myself

How come so short trip this time
Old 12-08-2008, 08:17 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Melbourne Australia

its for 30min $80 bro.

Any one know any big boobs for good HJ and massage... around ?
Old 12-08-2008, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quote:

Wah lau eh! Brother...Those few days, I'll be flat out with the Financial Year End shit leh...Dun even have time to go take a dump myself

How come so short trip this time
Alamak...don't tell me we gonna miss it again? By hook or by crook u got to find sometime leh..let's go for a root together mate!

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 12-08-2008, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Alamak...don't tell me we gonna miss it again? By hook or by crook u got to find sometime leh..let's go for a root together mate!
When you going back again?! If Sat, then maybe we can meet up on Fri for some actions after later in the evening...

NB: Btw, I'm also a new bird in town...Maybe you can show me around
Old 12-08-2008, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
When you going back again?! If Sat, then maybe we can meet up on Fri for some actions after later in the evening...

NB: Btw, I'm also a new bird in town...Maybe you can show me around
Hahahaah! I also newbie to the Melbourne scene la...Just PMed u...since u also new..then we more we should go recce together..hehehe

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1